It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna 

Do you think this song is a good single?
Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:47 pm
YES!!!111eleven OMG best song EVA!! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, it's single worthy 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
Eh, it's okay 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
A little disappointing for Maroon 5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I HATE IT 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

For all the Maroon 5 and Rihanna fans, the two have joined up in this fast-paced single. Though not a pair that could be foreseen easily, it's plausible after their "Wake Up Call" duet with Mary J. Blige. I find that Rihanna's vocals work really well with Adam's, and I find it a great single. (Though not as great as "Makes Me Wonder" , that was their ace in the hole) Please give an honest opinion, and I don't mind if you don't like the song, (not meant to be a 2x negative, sorry) , but please don't post anything like:

Quote:
OMG Maroon 5 SUX!!! They are totally the worst band ever I cnt believe Rihanna did a duet with them!!

This may cause people to retort back (with reason) if you just post that they are the worst band ever without reason. If you dislike the song and the band, then state why in proper grammar (please) and don't make it too long. Also, people who talk about Rihanna badly (without reasons) will be reported.

Here's an example of a good post that is perfectly acceptable, despite criticizing:

Quote:
To give my honest opinion on the track, I must say I dislike it. It's got too much of a dance/retro beat for my taste, and Adam's vocals seem to breathy and falsetto (not quite, but you get my point. Though, come to think of it, Maroon 5 has never really been of my taste) Also, Rihanna doesn't really fit well into this song; she's overpowered by the background music too much.

Please discuss, I think this'll be interesting :D

Here's the Youtube link (they haven't made a music video yet) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62__Tpgs3rM

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Wed May 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I just listened to it for the first time and it is pretty good. Their voices match a lot.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-H76JeFpA is the music video.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]