It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pushmo 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

...Is the best downloadable 3DS game currently available to non-ambassadors. The gameplay involves, as the name suggests, pushing and pulling multicolored blocks. The Level Editor steals the show, though. If you want the full story as to why you should buy it, read a review of it somewhere (IGN). The main purpose of this thread is to share levels with people. This works via QR codes. Just save the QR codes of the completed puzzles you make to an SD card, and use it to save them onto your computer! Here are the levels I've made so far. They're all based on game sprites.

Marth, from Fire Emblem on the NES.

The Screw Attack powerup from the original NES Metroid.

A Boo. From Super Mario Bros.

If you need me to tell you what this is, you shouldn't be here.

Meta Knight, from Kirby's Adventure. Which is available in 3D on the eShop!

I don't know what this thing is actually called, but it shows up in Ice Climbers and is sorta famous. It's also my easiest level.

A green Parakoopa from Super Mario World.

Mike Haggar from Mighty Final Fight. Aka: the-mayor-who-is-so-badass-that-he-fights-off-thugs-with-his-bare-hands-instead-of-using-a-police-force. He's my toughest level.

Last but not least is Jill from the underrated Drill Dozer on the GBA. She leads a crime syndicate and is only 7. What a boss.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The screw attack and pokeball are my favourites! I to play Pushmo but i havent really gotten into it but you`ve inspired me to do so.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]