It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The "What is your daemon?" Quiz 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DOG - Your daemon may be a dog if you are loyal and caring, and like to know what is expected of you. You probably are very family oriented, and have a small group of friends that you are very close to, rather than a large group of acquaintances. You dislike confrontation, but you will stand up and fight for the people and issues that you really care about. You may prefer someone else to take the lead in a situation, although you would rather take the lead yourself than have the situation fall apart. You probably enjoy routine and order, but that doesn't mean you don't like to have fun. If anything, your friends probably know you for getting intense, child-like pleasure in the small things in life.

Spot on, really!

Click here for the quiz.

Mod Edit: Other similar quizzes, such as the Harry Potter "Which Hogwarts House are you?" quiz, are in TV/Movie/Books Discussion, so this is going there too. -JsXtm

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MOUSE - Your daemon may be a mouse. You keep your self hidden away, not because you are ashamed of it, but because you are afraid the world may not understand it, and may hurt it. Isn't it strange how people can be so cruel to such a small and helpless creature? You want to keep that very inner part of your psyche private and close to you, perhaps in your shirt pocket, next to your heart.

>;O

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

RAVEN - Your daemon may be a member of the crow family. You are intelligent, observant, and gregarious. Just as a crow or raven picks shiny objects out of the dirt, you pick up tidbits of information or ideas and store them away. You have a good sense of humour, but sometimes lose patience with people who are antipathic to your nature. You are swift to alert others when you find the truth, and you have no tolerance for those who would hide it.

I'm not entirely sure about the good sense of humour, but other than that it reflects quite a bit about me.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got dog as well. As you said in the Fanfic section AABM, perhaps great minds think alike, we're identical you and I. ;) (That, and I used to type in a grey font too! It's a sign!! :P )

I think that's me too, actually, consider the dog is a member of the wolf family. Sort of. Canine family? Meh, I don't care, but they both have four legs, though The Obsidian Sheep doesn't really work as well...

Anyway, this isn't the test I was thinking of when I mentioned one in that other person't His Dark Materials Trilogy, but meh, it's still pretty good.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At least this was quick, though what the bloody Hell is a "daemon"?

EAGLE or HAWK - your daemon may be some kind of bird of prey. Yours is a strong spirit, and a fierce sense of liberty. You cannot be confined. You may be shrewdly observant, and like to be aware of everything that goes on around you. You will fight fiercely for the things that are most important to you, and you are definitely a force to be reckoned with. Still, you are not vicious by nature and would prefer to be left in peace. You probably value your solitude very highly - not that you don't enjoy company, but sometimes you just need to be alone - otherwise you begin to feel caged in and confined. You might want to take a drive on your own, just to feel the road beneath you, or to sit alone on your balcony, watching the world go by.

I guess that's like me.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:03 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

At least this was quick, though what the bloody Hell is a "daemon"?

If you read the top of the page you took that quiz on you'd know exactly what it is.

As for me...mrowr.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

At least this was quick, though what the bloody Hell is a "daemon"

It's the form of people's soul in the "His dark materials" trilogy. In the trilogy, every single person in another universe parallel to our's has their soul outside of their body in the form of an animal. The form of the daemon reflects the character of that person. While at a young age, the daemon can change forms at will, because the character isn't fully developed until you mature. When that day comes, the daemon decides on one form and it remains like that for the rest of the person's life.

EDIT: As for my daemon...

CAT - your daemon may be a cat if you are independent and comfort loving. You follow your heart and do what you want to do - no matter what others think. You have a strong sense of your own worth, and an inner dignity. You may be loving and generous in one moment, and then lash out at someone in the next. You have as many moods as there are colours in a rainbow, and you wear them all brilliantly. You always know what you want right now - although in five minutes you may change your mind and set your sights elsewhere. You like to do things with style and flair.
When someone else orders you to do something, do you feel an unholy urge to do exactly the opposite? That just might be your inner daemon talking.

It doesn't describe me completely but it's very close.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I had the raven too, but I didn't think any of the answers satisfied an appropriate response to the question, and felt many of them were too similar to others.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you read the top of the page you took that quiz on you'd know exactly what it is.

The poster didn't tell us there was anything at the top of the page; I didn't see it, shame on me :| .

I actually agree with DatVu; when I took it I was torn between a few choices because they were so similar.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I had an Eagle (or Hawk). The mulit-answer questions should have been just one answer.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DOG - Your daemon may be a dog if you are loyal and caring, and like to know what is expected of you. You probably are very family oriented, and have a small group of friends that you are very close to, rather than a large group of acquaintances. You dislike confrontation, but you will stand up and fight for the people and issues that you really care about. You may prefer someone else to take the lead in a situation, although you would rather take the lead yourself than have the situation fall apart. You probably enjoy routine and order, but that doesn't mean you don't like to have fun. If anything, your friends probably know you for getting intense, child-like pleasure in the small things in life.

Yeah, I guess that's pretty much like I am. :p

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If Galar is doing it then I'm forced to tag along.

CAT - your daemon may be a cat if you are independent and comfort loving. You follow your heart and do what you want to do - no matter what others think. You have a strong sense of your own worth, and an inner dignity. You may be loving and generous in one moment, and then lash out at someone in the next. You have as many moods as there are colours in a rainbow, and you wear them all brilliantly. You always know what you want right now - although in five minutes you may change your mind and set your sights elsewhere. You like to do things with style and flair.
When someone else orders you to do something, do you feel an unholy urge to do exactly the opposite? That just might be your inner daemon talking.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I got the Raven as well.

I also agree with you DatVu. Tehe. I am also not good at answering questions about myself, I have mixed feelings about everything.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:12 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

RAVEN - Your daemon may be a member of the crow family. You are intelligent, observant, and gregarious. Just as a crow or raven picks shiny objects out of the dirt, you pick up tidbits of information or ideas and store them away. You have a good sense of humour, but sometimes lose patience with people who are antipathic to your nature. You are swift to alert others when you find the truth, and you have no tolerance for those who would hide it.

I'm terrible at answering questions about my self, but this seems about right.

It seems to be something us ravens also have in common. ^_^

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

EAGLE or HAWK - your daemon may be some kind of bird of prey. Yours is a strong spirit, and a fierce sense of liberty. You cannot be confined. You may be shrewdly observant, and like to be aware of everything that goes on around you. You will fight fiercely for the things that are most important to you, and you are definitely a force to be reckoned with. Still, you are not vicious by nature and would prefer to be left in peace. You probably value your solitude very highly - not that you don't enjoy company, but sometimes you just need to be alone - otherwise you begin to feel caged in and confined. You might want to take a drive on your own, just to feel the road beneath you, or to sit alone on your balcony, watching the world go by.

This is exactly the way i am :D

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

RACCOON - your daemon may be a raccoon. You are a trickster. Your daemon's nimble hand-like paws can help in the creation of pranks. You may prefer the cover of darkness to pull off your stunts. You may be fascinated by gadgets, and are probably good at figuring out how things work. Independent and fun loving, you love to get the best of someone. You have no pretensions about yourself. Crafty and clever, you can adapt to any situation and find a way to make it work in your favour.

I thought this was funny because that's the way I act. pretty accurate

Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PANTHER - Your daemon is one of the big cats - perhaps a puma, or jaguar, or maybe a leopard. You are brave, proud, and graceful. You let nothing stand between you and the things that you want. You are cool-headed and you like to be in charge of the situation. You do not take orders. You work best on your own, because the incompetence of others just impedes your ability to get things done. You are the true king of the jungle.

EXACTLY.

The only thing wrong is 'you are cool-headed'.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sounds right.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
ALRIGHT I GOT THE FIRST SNAKE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

{ekans} SNAKE - your daemon may be a snake. You are intelligent, and are willing to resort to intimidation to protect yourself or get what you want. Unfortunately, sometimes you might intimidate people accidentally - you are often misunderstood. You might be good at adapting yourself to situations and getting yourself out of tight fixes. You are a survivor.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:14 pm
I need to shut the **** up

RACCOON - your daemon may be a raccoon. You are a trickster. Your daemon's nimble hand-like paws can help in the creation of pranks. You may prefer the cover of darkness to pull off your stunts. You may be fascinated by gadgets, and are probably good at figuring out how things work. Independent and fun loving, you love to get the best of someone. You have no pretensions about yourself. Crafty and clever, you can adapt to any situation and find a way to make it work in your favour.

AWSOME!!

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got the dog. >.>

I guess it is me, but I wanted some other animal. :(

Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

MOUSE - Your daemon may be a mouse. You keep your self hidden away, not because you are ashamed of it, but because you are afraid the world may not understand it, and may hurt it. Isn't it strange how people can be so cruel to such a small and helpless creature? You want to keep that very inner part of your psyche private and close to you, perhaps in your shirt pocket, next to your heart.

I even had a mouse when I was younger, but it went insane and scratched off huge chunks of its face (down to the bone). Eventually it died of a seizure as it fell back into decline - I hope that this is not a indicator of the future ...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm so not a snake :/

Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
snakes unite!!!

Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next