It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ask Pikachu 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Nintendo Power Volume 119 wrote:
After receiving thousands of letters regarding whether or not the Y2K bug will affect the N64, we decided to seek the advice of the lovable Pikachu. The Pokémon became a expert on the bug when its owner Ash, began testing his software for the bug. As usual, Ash's computer became infected with the Y2K virus (it's gotta catch 'em all, after all), so Pikachu began taking copious notes to become the foremost authority on the bug.

This is why my E-mails to Ash have become unheeded! :O I hope your N64 is still OK. Mine seems to work fine, but if you're having issues, call Nintendo and ask for Pikachu!

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
my, you seem to be in an odd mood today. :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

That quote is word from word from a Nintendo Power we found at a thrift store. We thought it was so hilarious that it should be posted.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I actually have this issue. That was one of my first few issues I got when I first started subscribing to Nintendo Power many years ago. I remember Pikachu's responses to all the letters were like: "Pika pika pika pika pika pika pika pika pikachuuuuuuuuu etc"

Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]