It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Chris Benoit's Murders/Suicide 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm no fan of wrestling, but this is big sports news I suppose. On June 25, wrestler Chris Benoit and his family were found dead at their home. Police have concluded that it is most likely Benoit murdered his wife and son, then killed himself. Police also hypothisize that the reason behind the behavior of Chris Benoit was due to steriods that had given him "uncontrollable rage".

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

thats what i heard on the comcast fan, im so sad, i thought he was a really cool guy, i dont watch wrestling anymore but he was one of my favorites. i thought the missing teeth thing was funny. i cant believe he killed his 7 year old mental child, and what was up witht the whole Bible thing?

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

This was BIG news to me when I was going watch Raw on Monday, I saw no crowd and I saw Vince saying " Tonight will be dedicated to Chris Beniot" That moment I went: WTF?

I didn't care about Vince, but Chris dead, that's the NBA without Kobe Byrant.

Then I realized Vince did the whole exploding limo thing to put excitment on the show.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think they ruled out steroids as the cause. It might have been Vince talking though... I don't know.

Anyway, this was one of the saddest days in pro wrestling's history. This along with Owen's death. And I'm not believing that Benoit did it unless they get undeniable evidence.

There's only one good thing that came out of this: they ditched the "Vince is Dead omg!!!" storyline.

So now I have to get as much Benoit merchandise I can before they take it out of Canada :s.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]