It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Who's your favorite video game character? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite video game character would be Dante from Devil May Cry. :)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'll go out to top 5 heroes From games i have played

5. Knuckles the Echidna This Echidna has the job of guarding the master emerald and he never shaken that duty he does so when he has to. According to my brother he has become one dimensonal and I agree and that is why he is not higher but pre shadow the hedgehog he was a hot headed echidna that you did not want to mess with gullable at times but he is awesom no less because he can punch things out Rare in a sonic game.

4. twirling in to number four are Dixie and Tiny Kong these are two sisters who are awesome at platforming because of helicopter spins. Tiny has her own spunkiness about her that I like and she is also a rebelious monkey. Dixie is a much more levelheaded and modest monkey always there and coming through in a tenuous situation and she takes no credit. by the way these two monkeys make great baseball players.

3. Diddy kong another rebel monkey (chimp to be precise) He is a character I trend towards in all the mario sports games. He may not be the strongest thing around he is nimble and badass in his own way knocking a lethal DRAGONfly into lava , taunting kremlings and making them collide with each other, Stopping wizpig in his tracks with a race car or hovercraft or airplane Etc. He has a flair all his own and makes his presence known.

2. Tidus FFX He may seem like a one dimensional charachter to some all about enthusiasm and rebellion but one thing is clear about him he will not run away in the face of danger he has a switch for when to go into serious mode and although not accustomed to traditions he just does.

1. Yoshi (FTW) yes Yoshi is my favorite character he is an eating machine Has a personality, happy and cheerful he even is this in the face of danger. He is great at all sorts of sports. very colorful in more than one way Even though he is mario's trusty steed as a gamer he will always have a special place in my heart.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Most of them are cool. I can't pick just one!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Megaman Falzar / Gregar:
-Megaman in Beast Mode
-Aquaman
-Groundman
-Diveman
-Colonel
-Protoman

Naruto Council: Naruto, Shikamaru and Sasuke

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Sasori.
Bleach Heat The Soul 6: Hollow Ichigo, Ichigo.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

1) Mario (we can't blame 8, he IS a game legend)
2) Link (i grew up playing him)
3) Yoshi (he's just cute)
4) Kirby (i like his sucking power_^-^)
5) Luigi (hmm...unexplainable)

well...they're not really in order

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

satosumi wrote:
1) Mario (we can't blame 8, he IS a game legend)
2) Link (i grew up playing him)
3) Yoshi (he's just cute)
4) Kirby (i like his sucking power_^-^)
5) Luigi (hmm...unexplainable)

well...they're not really in order

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

First of all, that's necromancing.
Second of all, I'd like to say this.
My favorite game character is...
(definitely not Pokemon!)
Fox McCloud from StarFox!
Second place: Sheik
Third place: Zelda
Fourth place: Dry Bones (Mario Kart DS)
Fifth place: Amy Rose (Sonic Heroes)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sonic all the way!
he pwns

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Vincent Valentine FF7

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Little Triangle Of Doom From Asteroids.

**On A Side Note What Was It Doing In the Middle Of An Asteroid Field All By Its Self???**

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tough call. Let's see...

Amy Rose (Sonic)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Birdo(Mario)

That's all I can think of at the moment... I like them because they have cute personalities. ^-^

sad but rad

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dry Bones is my fav. He just walks around all day, doing nothing, and even if something kills him, he just gets back up and carries on walking around. I've never seen a more relaxed character in my life. Plus, there hasn't been a single game where he's been playable and bad at the time. He was arguably the best character in Mario Kart DS.

Other characters I like are (no particular order)
-Ike
-Meta Knight
-Peach
-Salamence

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My top 5 Video Game Characters
5: Gardenia, the grass gym leader in Sinnoh, I've always reserved a special liking for her since my favorite type is grass and my first game was Pearl
4: Looker, the detective from Pokemon who shows up at the most random of times
3: Dr. Ivo Robotnik, from the original Sonic games, kooky, but pretty cool in my perspective
2: Pennington, Penguin PI and Poshley Sanctum Manager from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, what a funny guy; when he meets Mario, he "deduces" that he's "The Famous Super Luigi
1: Professor Layton, how can you not love a guy in a top hat who travels around England solving puzzles with a little boy?

Edit: Don't judge me just because 3 of the 5 are detectives. I don't know why, I just like them.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cole McGrath. If he's not your favorite Video Game character, he'll fry you.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite video characters are
Kiki
Leon
Sora
These are my all time favorite characters.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mine Favorite Video Game character is Mario........Mine all time favorite Game Mario and All time favorite character always Mario..Just Love to watch it and Play it...

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Easily Kirby. I mean, come on, swallowing the opponent to defeat him AND taking his power? Plus, his story with Meta Knight is great.

Who said wrestlers and Pokemon couldn't get along?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Zelda Twilight Princess Bosses)
1. Twilit Dragon: Argorok
2. Twilit Aquatic: Morpheel

(Ocarina of time Bosses)
3.Phantom Shadow Beast: Bongo Bongo
4.Subterranean Lava: Volvagia

(Zelda Twilight Princess Boss)
5. Twilit Fossil: Stallord

Yes, my favorites characters are Zelda's Bosses.
They are awesome. :)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mario
Yoshi
Pit: Uprising did a hell of a job with him. Nothing about him isn't lovable.
Viewtiful Joe: I like game characters who talk a lot.
Tron Bonne: She cares about two things only: Her family, and money. Everything else can suck it, and she will use her robots to make them suck it. She has her own game spun-off of Mega Man Legends that is about her and her Servbots making an island suck it until she has enough money to save her brothers from a loan shark.
Kumatora: My favorite EarthBound character. I love the way she talks and the way she can take care of herself in battle, even without PSI... No, she's not as physically powerful as Lucas, Duster or Boney, but she's punching everything. Her weapons are gloves. To be fair, Duster kicks to attack, but he's a man in his late 20s or early 30s and what exactly gives him that limp is open to interpretation (I like to believe his foot is paralyzed and permanently numbed). Paula says some things in EB that would hint she was a physical badass as well but she can't back it up in battle quite like Kumatora can... at least, not compared to Ness. MOTHER 3 does a much better job of balancing the player characters' strengths and weaknesses, so Lucas doesn't overshadow his friends as an unstoppable powerhouse like Ninten and Ness did.
Prince of Sable: Long before Pit, there was this guy, a rare example of a Nintendo character with a personality: egoistic, impetuous, and has a one-track mind. Unbelievably, despite speaking (quite a lot in fact), he doesn't have a default name.
Banjo and Kazooie
Phoenix Wright
Klavier Gavin: I want to know what'll happen with him if Capcom ever continues Apollo Justice. He kind of already has the whole "truth>victory" thing that Edgeworth had to learn, so I wonder where character development will take him.
Everyone in Chrono Trigger

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Considering I design characters as a past-time, I have a lot of favorites.

Obviously I'm a huge Vega fan. His grace and style, I've always found very attractive, and he's fun to play in whatever game he's in. In Street Fighter, I'm also a huge fan of Ibuki, cause of her personality and style, Makoto, cause of her awesome sense of power, Remy (Third Strike!), cause of his design and play, Charlie, cause of his style, and Dudley, cause of his class.

I'm starting to love Steve Fox, from Tekken. His voice, playstyle, especially in SFxT... beautiful. "I'll see you... IN HELL!"

King of Fighters. Obviously, K', the definition of swag, Kula Diamond cuz I love me some ice, Maxima cause he's just so fun to play, and King's class. Maxi from SoulCalibur, I think is awesome too.

Non fighter characters... Strider Hiryu, the OG sci-fi ninja (I think... lol). Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia... sexy in many more ways than the obvious. =) The hero from Red Steel 2, Rayman himself, Globox, TenguMan from MegaMan, and every character in Riviera: The Promised Land (awesome RPG on the GBA and PSP; check it out!). Yep.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:lol: Easy. My favorites:
Toon Link is just adorable.
Pit comes at a close second...
Weegee :mrgreen: Must be on everyone's list.
Cap. Tain. Fal. Con. PAWNCH! :roll:

XD Yup...

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My favorite video game character would have to be big boss during mgs3 before outer heaven and peace walker . The guy got beaten up so much however that it made him look bad . I also grew up on halo master chief is just so epic .

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

In Order. . .

1. Link! I like the way he looks in Twilight Princess, grew up watching my brother play Ocarina of Time, and played Wind Waker for hours. It's cool how he never speaks. I know that lots of main characters don't speak, but Link reacts to everything without speaking. Like how Mario will look at things in the cutscenes, and he'll look surprised, but he doesn't emotionally go beyond that. Link, however expresses himself. I almost wanted to cry when Aryl was taken by the Helmroc King in Wind Waker, just because of how hurt and upset he looked... Link is just so touching and honest.

2. Rival in Platinum. It's no problem that I like Barry, right? It's just so funny, how he runs into things, and threatens to fine you. I sincerely hope it's ok to have a pokemon character in this list... Because I truely put Barry as number 2.

3. Knuckles the Echidna. I just like Knuckles. There's no obvious explanation.

4. Steve from Minecraft. Who hasn't played Minecraft? Steve don't talk either, but if he did talk, I think he'd have a blunt personality. "Hi Bob. Oh, there's a creeper behind you." Ssssss... BOOM. How did he get his name, anyways?

5. Ganondorf. I wonder what he does in his free time. He had an awful lot of it when he was imprisoned by Ocarina Link with the Master Sword for, like, ever. Ok, not ever, there would be no Wind Waker if it was forever. Who says you can't like supervillians? Especially when their great power makes your hero look cool and... I don't know, like he won't give up.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sonic, Kirby, Dante from Devil May Cry

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next