It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Too Human 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As some of you may know, Too Human is the first installment of a trio of games from Silicon Knights. Creators of such games such as Eternal Darkness and Legacy of Kain. Too Human retells Norse mythology. The Norse Gods are cybernetically enhanced humans whose duty it is to protect humanity from the advances of machines whose purpose it is to destroy humanity.

I recently downloaded the demo from Xbox Live and I quite like it. The controls to have a steep learning curve but with some practice you wrap your head around it eventually. The combat seems fluid if a little lackluster to be honest and the customisation of your character is very good. Silicon Knights also devised a clever little system where all the classes are unlocked one by one as the release date nears. The Champion and Berserker are unlocked and on August 12th the Commando will be unlocked.

So any of you that have downloaded the demo may wish to discuss it here. I'd also like to see what class everybody wants to play as. I quite personally like the look of the Defender.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Dude, I just reserved a copy at Gamestop today. The Demo is epic, and the game will be better.

The joystick fight-system is hard to use though.

Oh, and apparently the pre-order armor codes didn't work. I'm thinking that they won't work until the game hits XBL, but I didn't get to say anything.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I liked the demo; I just don't think that the game is worth the 60 dollars i'd have to shell out to get it..

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]