It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 What do you think is the worst game ever! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Post Re:
This'll help as you read this. I don't mean to offend anyone at all who likes these games. I just don't like them, it doesn't mean they need to be bad in your eyes!

Now I don't want to upset anyone, but Zelda and Metroid aren't my favorites. They're not the worst, but you either need to kill your controllers (My old original DS collects dust all because of Hunters) and wander around pointlessly for weeks, or accept that you'll never figure out how to beat the game... Maybe my mind isn't set for those games.

To add to that, sports games and the like also deserve to be low on the list. They're :censored: hard (You need to have the whole year's roster memorized to win or pull some strings in custom teams) and no game genre deserves to be that :censored: hard except games you are warned about being :censored: hard (such as Gran Turismo. I just fiddle around with cheats instead of play it. Not like other games that don't feel right when you cheat). If you want me to play sports games, fine. Atari Basketball and Activision Skiing are all the sports I need.

Atari's version of Pac-Man gives me a headache, but it's strangely addictive. I question why I still play it.

Like others have said, all Crash and Spyro games after Sony lost the rights (All games after the PS1 wasn't important to them) are just polished crap... The old games were fun! Sierra, you used to be cool, but after throwing out all your good franchises and started selling polished crap, you're no longer a company I like. You made many games that made me happy to choose your brand, and now I feel betrayed.

I know this quote is from a few pages back, but:
Youkou no Mugon wrote:
One of the new games for the Wii where you get to toss stuff around with an anti-gravity gun thingy to look for small electric creatures to power your house.

I FULLY AGREE. Elebits is :censored: ing hard, dumb, and nonsensical. I once described it as a game that feels exactly the same as doing this exactly the same amount of time you would play the game: :frustrated:

I also have a bombshell that could do to the ESRB what Night Trap did to Sega's VRC. I'm in the age group that can buy Destroy All Humans 2 (It's old, but still.), but not in the one that can buy any Halo games. Let me tell you something, ESRB. One minute of a Destroy All Humans cinematic is more mentally destructive than a lifetime of Halo... wait, that's an understatement, an accurate statement would be that it's more mentally destructive than a lifetime of chainsawing in Gears of War WITH extreme content. I still play Destroy All Humans! 2 just so I can blow stuff up, not for its double (not triple, that's GTA) X cinematics.

Pokemon Platinum: 0689-1181-2075
Pokemon BR: 0946-4647-8955

Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i really LOATHE shooters cuz of the way you have to move the camera to c where ur going. jus' plain ol' annoying (all i can think of at the moment is the Metroid Demo that you get w/ the orig. DS, stunk orse than a sweaty gym sock in mid-july) any way ill edit in more wen i think of em :)

Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

in my opinion the worst game in history was a game for the classic game boy, in which you had to bring a ball rolling to the finish. the first level was quite easy, the second difficult and the third one i never won. it's music wasn't good either.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

the worst game is, and i think we can all agree on this, superman 64

the controls didn't work, it made a cool character pathetic, it promasices (sorry for bad spelling) great (and i use that term losely)
things like picking up cars, but bad controls made it imposable, and flying, but you could never get off the ground to begin with.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7