It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Latios Game review:Lost Magic 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry I keep doing reviews on DS games but right know out of it and my PSP I have better games for the DS Lite.Okay this review will be on Lost Magic, a game that is perfect for you black mage/white mage type of people. If you have ever played outside with your friends before and you guys play like a little RPG type game and your always the mage then this is the game for you. Even if you are not one of those types of people this is still a good game. It starts off with a boy named Issac who is like any other 13 year old kid that would live in a world were everyone knows magic. So anywho on his birthday when he finally gets to mve up a rank his dad (one of the 7 sages, a group of people who have the most powerful seven staffs). He decides that he is going to let Issac be taught by one of the seven sages. Long story short everything goes wrong and all of the sages are taken under control and issac gets one of the seven staffs "The staff on Balance", the person who did this to the people called the "Diva of twighlight"(who turns out to be a person who issac was friends with) so this game is great becuase the stylus of your DS is your wand and you have to draw on of the eighteen spells as fast as you can since it's real time battle.

There are 18 different types of spells:

3 Fire 3Water 3Wind 3Earth 3 Light and 3 dark.

You can mixes spells when you learn the double or trio rune techniques that let you mix spells. When you mix spells the first one that you make is the effect of the real spell and the last rune is the element it will be. The only thing that I really found bad about this game was the fact that you are timed in each battle which can be frustrating. Over all it is a good game for the DS that really gives the DS it's mado"Interactive". It may not be good graphic whise but it is a good game I highly suggest buying if you own a DS.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]