It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 '08 NFL Season 
Author Message
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
Packers are 2-0 :3

I can't be bothered to type much else.

_________________
Image


Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 318
Location: Connecticut.
Cowboys 2-0 also; they just narrowly beat the Eagles. I think they're a Super Bowl contender. :p


Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
Until Kampman breaks Romo's spine like a twig :D

_________________
Image


Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 1
Sports can be identified with many of the physical activities dating as far back as the prehistoric times. Prehistoric cave paintings uncovered with the discoveries of ancient civilizations across places like the Indus valley, Mesopotamia, & Greece have always depicted some ancient activities which can be identified as the major forms of sports that these races enjoyed. Swimming, fishing, archery could always be identified with their daily livelihood and a competition of similar activities could often be termed as 'sports'. The advent of the Olympic games could be connected with the Mount Olympus, a place which is believed to be the heavenly abode of the Greek gods.
---------------------------
mathew

new way to advertise


Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:17 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 318
Location: Connecticut.
Sneaky Sneasel wrote:
Until Kampman breaks Romo's spine like a twig :D


You're just mad that the Cowboys will crush the Packers ;.;


mathewhadley wrote:
Sports can be identified with many of the physical activities dating as far back as the prehistoric times. Prehistoric cave paintings uncovered with the discoveries of ancient civilizations across places like the Indus valley, Mesopotamia, & Greece have always depicted some ancient activities which can be identified as the major forms of sports that these races enjoyed. Swimming, fishing, archery could always be identified with their daily livelihood and a competition of similar activities could often be termed as 'sports'. The advent of the Olympic games could be connected with the Mount Olympus, a place which is believed to be the heavenly abode of the Greek gods.
---------------------------
mathew

new way to advertise


Um, ok...


Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:19 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
Mega_Horn wrote:
Sneaky Sneasel wrote:
Until Kampman breaks Romo's spine like a twig :D


[color=orange]You're just mad that the Cowboys will crush the Packers ;.;


Haha, that's a good one.

_________________
Image


Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Kentucky
Mega_Horn wrote:
You're just mad that the Cowboys will crush the Packers ;.;


Lost to the Redskins. LOL.

Also, the Dolphins > Patriots? Wow...

_________________
"No progress ever came from war, only a false sense of increase."


Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 318
Location: Connecticut.
Um, I did I say anything about the Cowboys beating the Redskins? Are the Redskins a bad team or something? Yeesh. :s


Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:50 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Kentucky
Mega_Horn wrote:
Um, I did I say anything about the Cowboys beating the Redskins? Are the Redskins a bad team or something? Yeesh. :s


Well the Cowboys won 13 games last season while the Redskins were at somewhere between 7 and 9 wins (I forgot). I just think the Cowboys are going to lose to the Packers, that's all. They didn't play very well against the Redskins.

_________________
"No progress ever came from war, only a false sense of increase."


Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.