Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Re: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass 

Do you have this game
Yes 70%  70%  [ 19 ]
No 30%  30%  [ 8 ]
Never heard of it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 27

Re: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass 
Okay, now I need help in the temple of the ocean king, there is a door telling me to draw the sacred crest, do you what it is? if, so then PM me

help me out, please? :cry:

Who is the one who has this game?! I must know

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I has this game but I'm at the part where you can't get through the fog so I went to Molida Island and now I can't find Romanos' father's second secret hide-away. I'm pretty sure I can't help you because you are farther ahead then me.

Edit: I figured it out yay! :mrgreen:

^_^

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The "sacred crest" is the shape of the hourglass itself. Just draw on a sort of 8 shape with straight top and bottom.

(I haven't posted here for ages but I love Phantom Hourglass so I had to help someone out :-)

My avatar is sucky. I'll get round to doing something about that.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
If you need any help, just ask me. I have beaten it.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile YIM
The "sacred crest" is the shape of the hourglass itself. Just draw on a sort of 8 shape with straight top and bottom.

(I haven't posted here for ages but I love Phantom Hourglass so I had to help someone out :-)

I'd like to know how you draw a triforce on that door cause it's telling me to draw the triforce symbol on the door.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Start at the top and draw a line to the bottom left corner. Draw halfway to the right, stop, and draw the upside down triangle beginning and ending at this point. Here is a picture I tried to draw. The written instructions may be more clear.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile YIM
Thanks gamer guy! :D I owe ya one. Ya know whats wierd I was not done drawing it and it accepted it anyway, how lucky am i? :D
Hey, gamer guy I was wondering if you can tell me how to beat the boss in the goron temple.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Begin with Gongoron. Roll around the arena, avoiding Dongorongo's attacks. If, as you're rolling, you see the word "Danger" appear at the top of your screen, this means Link is in trouble. Quickly switch to him and eliminate the problem.

Return to Gongoron and continue rolling around Dongorongo. Eventually the Lizard will charge and crash into the wall, making him momentarily unstable. When this happens, have Gongoron attack, and attack again (tap Dongorong over and over again). if your attack is succesful, the lizard will fall over and become dizzy. Switch to Link and send a Bombchu into the lizard's mouth. Do this three more times.

Cross the bridge and face Dongorongo a second time. You're working solo this time around, so move quickly to avoid the Lizard. When he inhales, toss a Bomb his direction. Upon bomb ingestion the lizard will lay stunned. Slash the blue spot on his back. Repeat two to three more times.

There you go Totodil13.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have this game and I love it and I had t same problem with th edrawing I called gamer guy and he told me that way Iam getting ready to battle the third boss.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have it. I've beaten two of the bosses and I'm going into the temple for the next sea chart.

[strike]Has anyone tried the wifi battle part yet?[/strike]

EDIT: Tried it, love it - feel free to add me to your friend roster - I'm TGL 1461 4330 9381. PM me yours too though so we can play!

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:57 am
Begin with Gongoron. Roll around the arena, avoiding Dongorongo's attacks. If, as you're rolling, you see the word "Danger" appear at the top of your screen, this means Link is in trouble. Quickly switch to him and eliminate the problem.

Return to Gongoron and continue rolling around Dongorongo. Eventually the Lizard will charge and crash into the wall, making him momentarily unstable. When this happens, have Gongoron attack, and attack again (tap Dongorong over and over again). if your attack is succesful, the lizard will fall over and become dizzy. Switch to Link and send a Bombchu into the lizard's mouth. Do this three more times.

Cross the bridge and face Dongorongo a second time. You're working solo this time around, so move quickly to avoid the Lizard. When he inhales, toss a Bomb his direction. Upon bomb ingestion the lizard will lay stunned. Slash the blue spot on his back. Repeat two to three more times.

There you go Totodil13.

I'm very sorry but now I need help getting through the ice temple.

Edit: never mind I'll let you know when I really need help, okay gamer guy?
I added my FC to those who have Phantom Hourglass if you want to play me. In the DS friend codes topic right here :arrow: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=330774#330774
please go easy on me though, i'm not very good.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK, after drawing the hourglass, you go into a bit and there's the sun symbol yes? Well, what do you do then? It asks to do something with the sea chart and the sacred symbol. What do I do?

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've done this part! (I think) Okay it says copy the symbol onto your Sea Chart right? Well it's obviouse when you think about it.

If you still can't figure it out your supposed to close the DS and then open it again. Hope this helps!

^_^

Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK, I'll try it thanks. Of course, I have to go all the way through the sea temple again because if you try and save in there, it puts you back to the start.

EDIT: Yay, I've done it. Thanks again for the help

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I thought it said twilight princess, so I said yes. But if what you really meant Phantom Hourglass, then that'd be a no. Unless you read your own thread wrong, and meant twilight princess, it'd still be a no. However I really want that game! RRRGH! But my family is in a "financial crisis", however it isn't really that much of a crisis, but still...

Long story short, I want that game alot.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
I thought it said twilight princess, so I said yes. But if what you really meant Phantom Hourglass, then that'd be a no. Unless you read your own thread wrong, and meant twilight princess, it'd still be a no. However I really want that game! RRRGH! But my family is in a "financial crisis", however it isn't really that much of a crisis, but still...

Long story short, I want that game alot.
The games a little short for a Zaleda game, but I say it's worth more than the 50 bucks I payed for it. (Damn the fact that if I bought it after the Canadian dollar's price went up to equal the USAs, I'd probably only have payed 30 dollars.)
Anyways, I've beaten the game and can answer any questions up from trying to find the first sword all the way to tips on staying alive against the weird possesed Linebeck-thingie's tornado attack.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been stuck on the Possessed Pirate for days now I can't keep the hourglass power up, any suggestions?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
I've been stuck on the Possessed Pirate for days now I can't keep the hourglass power up, any suggestions?

What possessed pirate? Maybe I can help you.

Also I'll condsider this my Zelda: Phantom Hourglass disscussion thread
so people can advise on what players can do when they get stuck.

Please no profanity in this thread cause it drives me crazy :wink:
Just so you know what profanity means, it means saying any bad words of the sort. I'm not used to hearing or seeing bad words.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

possesed Pirate? What are you talking about? You mean the sisters? If its the sisters I can help you but Im not giving away anything untill I know for sure what you are talking about so I dont spoil it k?

LOZPOTH is a really fun game but Im dissapointed in how short it was. I havent beat it yet, I mean I can at any point but Im trying to collect everything before I beat the game. Im like 5 ship parts away and 2 courage and 2 wisdome gems away. All heart pieces

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been stuck in the Mutoth's Temple for a while now, these stupid turtles keep killing me, so I've been ignoring the game. Any tips?

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Latios: I think I know which ones you mean, try using the Hammer to flip them over and then kill them (I think the Hammer works for that too).

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yah the hammer is the only way you can defeat them, so you cant do anything with them untill wise

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]