It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 What do you want in future Pokemon Games? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Minor thing, maybe obvious thing: in Colosseum and XD, all battles were double battles. Maybe in the next console game, all battles should be triple battles? Double and triple battles are cool, but the problem with having them only every so often in the main games is that you're just never READY for them. You don't have movesets planned for them or much thought on who covers whom in your party at any given time. And I guess that's why they're not as popular as they could have been. When it's what's going down all the time, your team just naturally grows around the concept and it's more fun and interesting.

Well, I'd play it.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd like to see Ruby and Saphire in 3D and I'd like to see more done with Extra-Link I'd also like to see less of the annoyance factors i.e. billions of the same incessant pokemon in caves, and bleeding weak trainers. Seriously, the game should modify the trainers to be closer to your level, it'd be soooo much more interesting. ALSO! I want nintendo to jump on the app store band wagon. ALSO! MMOJRPG?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A new Pokemon Type (Light Type seems a logical choice)
The return of the ball capsules from DPP
A starter that aint Fire/Fighting
References to anime in the games (much like the game Ash Gray)
A Legendary that evolves or a Pokemon that evolves into a Legendary (Manaphy doesn't really count)
A Dark Type Gym :lol:
Start with a pokemon that aint a starter

just a few of the things i would like to see

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

CrazyRazey wrote:
A Legendary that evolves or a Pokemon that evolves into a Legendary (Manaphy doesn't really count)

1. Psychic type already fills that slot
2. lol not gonna happen
3. Ya I'd like that...
4. why?
5. then it wouldn't rally be so legendary now would it?
6. You got a 'lite four! Don't be greedy now ;)
7. Start with pokemon other than starter (i.e. pikachu)
Other pokemon becomes starter (i.e. pikachu is now a starter in version X)
Starter that isn't starter = starter
QED

(your argument is invalid, my hair is a bird)

Fire Water Earth Wind

Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ulquiorra wrote:
CrazyRazey wrote:

1. Psychic type already fills that slot
2. lol not gonna happen
3. Ya I'd like that...
4. why?
5. then it wouldn't rally be so legendary now would it?
6. You got a 'lite four! Don't be greedy now ;)
7. Start with pokemon other than starter (i.e. pikachu)
Other pokemon becomes starter (i.e. pikachu is now a starter in version X)
Starter that isn't starter = starter
QED

(your argument is invalid, my hair is a bird)

1. How is Psychic and Light linked? i personally see Light being super effective over Dark as we turn light on at night so i think it can be worked. Could even be a new Triangle like the Fire, Water, Grass one.
2. Well it would be nice :mrgreen:
4. I dont know i just always fancied playing along with the anime :lol:
5. That is true
6. Well all other types have had a gym so i thought what so special about Dark Types that make them only elite 4 ;)
7. And what i mean is you get to choose any pokemon you wanted rather than getting given a choice of the 3

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, Light type wouldnt create a new loop, but it would be nice.
Psychic -> Fight -> Dark
A V
\____________/

Goodbye
"

Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
Well, Light type wouldnt create a new loop, but it would be nice.
Psychic -> Fight -> Dark
A V
\____________/

i have thought about that triangle and it does work but i dont like the fact that Dark has immunity to Psychic and the other just have resistances

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i would like to have on a new pokemon story:

- That you can catch every single pokemon of all the versions (Sinnoh, Kanto enz). Now you have to trade and stuff. And how cool would it be if you can catch Unown, Mew, Mewto and so on again!
- You can get every Legend Pokemon. Now on black and white, if you want Zorua, you have to have a celebi.. (one example)
- would like it, if the underground gets back, and you can get more fossils and stones again. and you can make a room and so on
- A safari zone would we nice
- Maybe also more gyms. I have played one pokemongame (dont no wich one anymore) where you could get 16 badges. How cool would it be if you can get them again, or maybe even more (24). Than you can fly between these regions.
- The HM dives got to be back, it's just another cool thing they had, but sadly left it out of B&W
- The option to make a 'house' for yourself again. (in trees of walls, wich you can decorate) Dont really know te name right now
- More water in the game where you can surf on. In saphire there was even a island and stuf. In B&W isn't that much water. And also maybe more boats wich you can travel with

a few ideas, but i would definitely buy the game if it has al these things, on top of the normal stuff

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd like to see battles in DS games that have the same style and animations as the TV Console games (XD, Colosseum etc.)
I'd like to see starters whose first form has two types (like Bulbasaur).
Ball capsules. It was one of the few things I liked in DPP. As well as having your own house.
Pokemon Contests returning (only Emerald style, DPP style sucks).

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would like a fire water or grass starter that was dual dragon that would be awesome and multiple save files like 3 so you could have all 3 starters and a game where you go through the anime like you start in Kanto then Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh and unova but you could choose what region you next went to but so your pokemon wouldnt be ultra strong you could only keep the pokemon you obtained in that region in that same region till you beat the game I think that would be cool :D :D

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:19 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

you can get all the pokemon in one game with the new pokemon in this new game pokemon toothan have to go to other version or older generation game to trade with them
the trainer talk to you with feeling esp pokemon gym leader and elite four
off course everyone will say better graphic
better phone number to get than a lot pointless ones
:D

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Return of either the Poketch, Pokenav, or Pokegear (if I had to pick, Pokegear) instead of just making up a new version of those things.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I want ribbons back. You can't get ribbons in White or Black, or 2. We also need contests back, just because I like feeding my pokemon poffins (It's cool that they have flavor preferences). Plus, evolving Feebas by a prism scale just isn't as fun and hard as doing it by poffin.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really think the following would be nice

-The 'Team ____' would be from the future, using Dialga and a shiny Celebi to travel to the past. After defeating them (and their past selves) they disappear, like what happens in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time to Grovyle, Dusknoir, shiny Celebi and your character.
-The return of trainers/Leaders/Elite Four/final battle with shiny Pokemon.
-When all your Pokemon faint, if you don't get to a Pokemon Center within 100-200 steps, you black/white out. All Pokemon encounters are like GHOST encounters when you are in this condition, where all you can do is run.
-Mega evolutions become permanent. :mrgreen: Except for Mewtwo's, that remains temporary.
-When you attempt to catch a trainer's Pokemon, officer Jenny or Looker try to beat you in a battle afterwards, and said people have one Lv. 100 Arcanine (Jenny) or a Mightyena (Looker) of the same level. You would be wiped of 60% of your money, resulting in you doing this: :frustrated: and this :censored:

XD Yup...

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
Plus, evolving Feebas by a prism scale just isn't as fun and hard as doing it by poffin.

Considering how annoying and time consuming Feebas's evolution method is (aside from using Daisy's massages in HG/SS), everyone is overjoyed they made a simpler way to evolve Feebas. And at least the new evolution method wasn't "get Feebas to lv 20" to give Feebas and Milotic a bit more uniqueness from Magikarp and Gyarados.

In response to Thebluepik1's post, they clearly said Mega Forms would be TEMPORARY so scratch that off your list. Also wouldn't it make more sense for Looker to use a lv100 Toxicroak since the only Pokemon he's ever been revealed to have was a Croagunk?

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

No more mega evolutions. I hate them so much.
No more Eeveelutions. Is eight simply not enough?
Give shiny Pokemon a purpose. All they do is be rare and sparkle, and people flip out over them.
And a good story. If they have to go Red and Blue basic, FINE. I don't care. I just don't want another ultimate machine or Team Plasma...
Also, return of the V.S Seeker! It was so useful.
And while we're at it, Ice types available earlier in-game. Why are they found so late?
Finally, better customization. It was so restricted and clothing was too expensive in X/Y.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think asking for no more Eevee evolutions is a bit much. It doesn't harm you that they exist and others really enjoy them. Also, Eevee is an Evolution Pokemon, so having many evolutions is only fitting. If you read the Pokedex entries on it, it makes sense.

It would be really unfair for shiny Pokemon to have a purpose since finding one is completely based on luck.

There needs to be changes to the storyline, but I don't think they need to completely scrap the antagonist team. X/Y had a pretty decent storyline, I think. Slight character development was actually implemented and they included emotional appeal. They need to step up the creativity a little and I still personally feel the content needs to be matured, but I somewhat understand their reasons for not doing so. The dialogue is simply cringe-worthy at times.

I don't think it was a big deal that the clothing is expensive since you make money easily and there isn't much else to buy. It's also a nice feeling to have to save up for something. I do agree, however, that the character customization needs to be expanded.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I dont see why we are complaining about the Customization, CONSIDERING there were two Gens were we had no choice on Gender and then 3 Gens where we could ONLY pick our Gender. And honestly, I think there is ENOUGH customization (Seriously, who needs to buy EVERY piece of clothing). This is a POKEMON game the focus should be on the Pokemon.

As for the mega Evolutions, I think they are a you either love it or hate it idea. I do hope some of the Mega evolutions become permant (Sorta like....Mega Evolutions are somehow incomplete evolutions? maybe?).

The story was pretty half decent, all be it kinda dark when team flare revealed they were looking to KILL pokemon for the ultimate weapon. (Also the whole, Extermination weapon thing). Also the Looker side Quests were well done too.

I agree on the V.S. Seeker. We need it back. I dont wanna JUST have to battle the E4 Um-teen gallizon times to lvl and for quick cash.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I liked in Emerald (maybe?) after you beat the Elite Four, you could challenge the gym leaders again and they're Pokemon changed and became stronger. They need to bring that back. Also, I would like a return of the Battle Frontier.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In recent games, you could battle the Gym Leaders at high levels for EXP in Platinum, Heartgold, and Soulsilver, and then in Black 2 and White 2 you can battle against Gym Leaders across all 5 regions up to that point not for EXP but for a more competitive standpoint and for BP. In X and Y if you could battle Gym Leaders again after the game, people would've done that by now but it doesn't seem possible and we'll have to wait until the next installment. It's a shame thought because compared to Gen 5 games, X and Y seems to have less major battles available after the game.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

6v6 battle, imagine that
Battle all the player characters, for example, Red would have his hg/ss team, Gold/Ethan would have three fully evolved starters and three Pokémon introduced in gen 2, you get the idea
The ability to travel to every region, for example, in Pokémon X and Y, the main story line would still take place, but with the Pokémon at lower levels, you can then travel to the other 5 main regions and battle there gym leaders, which are around level 70, then when you collect all the gym badges (48 I think) You can battle each regions champion, which have Pokémon averaging level 90.
A Pokémon game based off the anime, with travelling partners. Yellow wasn't like the anime that much.
{pikachu} should have a 20% chance of holding a light ball.

If anyone sees this edit, let me know, it's been an age since I was last here

Last edited by Mew77 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

- Ditto belonging a new type: Transmorph-type. And having more than only Transform. Metronome, Mimic and Mirror Move now being Transmorph-type moves.
- Backstone, a REGRESSION stone that reverses a Pokémon to its former kind. (Useful if you want a Pichu or a Cleffa without having to breed)
- Magikarp becoming useful and learning the HM move Surf.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I want them to include a future with your pokemon.
edit: Also there needs to be a pure type that boosts your pokemon's attacks and it needs to be rare.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signiature.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It seems like Fairy type and Mega Evolution is the big thing for Gen VI, but what about later Gens?
I'd personally like the ability to be able to de-volve through some special method. I know that it'd be incredibly difficult to implement something like that...but eh.
Also, I'd like the ability to evolve a level 100 Pokemon who hasn't reached their last evolution. This one I can see happening.
---
Currently Playing: The Last of Us (PS4) | Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

harder gyms pussles and battles
also add other new pokemon like mixed species of pokemon

torchic and mudkip = torkip or mudchic

tihis means that dragons are always the answer
they will make the worldhave something it never had befor

peace
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Sat May 30, 2015 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next