It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 What do you want in future Pokemon Games? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pocket PC's! (easily accessible PC's)
Cooler typing! (why havent they made a Fire/Dragon combo? or a Psychic/Electric?)
More old pokemon's evolutions! (Gen IV was arguably the best because of all the older pokemon being brought back to be update with their new evolved forms - Electivire, Magmortar, Weavile, Togekiss, etc.)

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeah. They need to stop focusing on new Pokémon, and update the older ones. Not that there's anything wrong with, like, the Gen 1 Pokémon. But still...
Oh, and a chance to pick on joining an evil team. I wanted to join Team Plasma and Galatic, but it's just not in the games. But maybe someday!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

bottomsupfellas wrote:
(why havent they made a Fire/Dragon combo? or a Psychic/Electric?)

There is a Fire/Dragon type. Forgot about Reshiram? No Psychic/Electric yet, though.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I want pokemon to follow you again :cry: (I thought I had t-tar with me?? :cry: :( :cry: )
and I want a non fight-fire starter that would be nice.
and more new evo.s like sableye and more gender evo.s like machop :shock: and loppuny :shock: :lol: :D .

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lopunny was happyness evo and machop is lvl and trade evo . i would like it if they put all the games into one where you start in the kanto region then from there you go every where.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yes I know what I meant was that they need evo.s ;)

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

First of all, I think that there won't be a Pokemon Grey/Gray.

Nintendo is trying really hard to increase their 3DS sellings, so I guess that they will announce a new Pokemon game next year, on the first semester (before or during E3). However, I really don't know if they are going to realease Hoenn remakes, the sixth generation games (really low chances, but who knows?), or a huge game that will include all the Pokemoms, from all the 5 generations.

I'm sure that the next Pokemon game will be on the 3DS (du'h) and it will use the great and innovative "3D-without-glasses" graphics of this handheld console. It will probably show us some innovations, like some different camera angles (inside and outside of battle), some nice cutscenes, new and improved graphics and sprites. They may bring that "following Pokemon" feature from previous games (Pokemon Yellow, HeartGold and SoulSilver) in order to show (and brag) the new 3D graphics. They will probably realease this next Pokemon game as a "double release", just like the previous classic series (Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, etc).

They may also release a new and really innovative Pokemon game on their next home console, the Wii U. Since it will have a good internet connection and the same (or better) graphics and processing qualities as the Xbox 360/PS3, they may, finally, release the Pokemon MMO game that many fans have been asking for during the last ten years or so.

We know that Pokemon games are all about connecting, trading and integrating. So, they may release (and I hope they do) this Pokemon MMO with 3DS integration so that we can migrate our games from our Wii U to our 3DS and play it on the go or the other way around.

It would be awesome if this Pokemon MMO for the Wii U and 3DS or this HUGE game for the 3DS had the ability to chose your starter region and then travel to the others after defeating the Elite Four and getting the National Pokedex.

I love customization and I'd really like to see some really good customization features, like being able to customize Pokeballs with Pokemon parts. For example: I've got a Pokeball with a Onix inside therefore I can add its colors to the Pokeball and add some ornaments, like Onix rock tail, to the Pokeball. Customizing the looks and clothes of your character would be, in my opinion, a really nice feature.

Well, that's all that I think it's going to happen in the next couple of years. The last couple of paragraphs contain nothing, but my wishes! No predictions at all! Only what I want in the next games!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So from my research

Pokemon released ruby/sapphire in April of 2003
Pokemon released fire red/leaf green In january Of 2004
Nintendo released nintendo DS in November of 2004
Pokemon released emerald in may of 2005
Pokemon released diamond/Pearl in September of 2006
Pokemon released platinum in September 2008
Nintendo released DSI in early 2009
Pokemon released heart gold/soul silver in September of 2009
Pokemon released black/white on the 6 in march of 2011
Nintendo released 3DS on the 27 in march of 2011

Just looking at what I got here I think that pokemon will make one more DSI game like they did with emerald Seeing that going to the DSI to the 3DS is like the GB advanced to the DS.
A lot more I could say but that kind of stuff just don't go in this thead.

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:

VladimirMacHolzraum:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I will divide this into three parts:

1 - THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT POKEMON GAME
- I'd like to see this nex game on the 3DS, and not another DS game;
- All the 649 Pokemon in a single game, in two different versions, just like the classic Pokemon games;
- Being able to choose a region as your starter and, after defeating the Elite Four, bein able to travel to the other regions;
- All the Gym Leaders and "Elite Four's", with infinite rematches;
- New graphics and sprites, taking advantage of the awesome 3D graphics and perspective of the Nintendo 3DS;
- Blank TM's. Something that you could buy unlimitedly and put one of your Pokemon's moves in this Blank TM. For example: I used Blank TM on my Sceptile's Leaf Blade. Now the Blank TM is TM XXX (Leaf Blade);
- New and interesting cities, like an underwater town, a city above the clouds and a city in the underground;
- New and more useful abilities;
- Pokeradar;
- PP UP should be a buyable item. Expensive, but buyable;
- Ether-like items should also be buyable;
- Multiple save files;
- Four stages of evolutions;
- A harder game with hard battles and puzzles

2 - THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE REMOVED FROM THE POKEMON GAMES:
- Event Pokemon, event items, event-related stuff. I live in Brazil and these Nintendo events rarely come to these lands. It's pretty unfair

3 - THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE THE SAME FROM PREVIOUS GAMES
- The TM and HM systems are perfect. No need to change anything. Maybe add those "Blank TM's" and that's it;
- The Day/Night, Days and Seasons are pretty cool. I'd leave it as it is right now;
- The moves are pretty balanced;

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm pretty sure I'm the four bajillionth person to say this, but customizable characters would be awesome, along with the return of VS seekers and Random Matchup. Also if the Battle Frontieer didn't wait until the third game to show up.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: In the Gildor League, enjoying the privelges of being the League Master
Customizizable Characters, Cool new Pokemon, and maybe the ability to place some accessories on a Pokemon out of contest. Also. have an all-league game where you could choose where you start out at and make your way to become Supreme League Champoin of all leagues.

That would be awesome.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A Grass/Ghost type. That is all. :ugeek:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Evening all; this is my first topic reply for this site.

One thing I feel strongly about is the reduction/removal of event Pokemon in future games.

I know this sounds extreme to all of you, but there are some of us loyal players that are unable to attend Nintendo events and also don't have a nearby store from which to buy the downloadable events (the nearest Toys 'R Us is about an hour and a half away).

It makes me feel that there's a certain amount of elitism added to the games (I know that's probably not the intention of those associated with making the games) in that it requires excessive amounts of time and money that have to be involved in enjoying the gaming experience.

I know some of you would say 'just use cheats', but I'm a little sick of doing that--especially going online and digging up/trying out codes. :violin:

Sorry to ramble and whine, but it's been eating at me for some time...I'll post more positive feedback if I can think of something.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have to agree with the event pokemon, it does seem hugely unfair to me, as well as encouraging people to use Gameshark or Action Replay. I'd prefer to cheat than travel miles to god-knows-where just to pick up a pokemon.

I'd like to be able to customise my character, since playing a kid gets pretty dull, and I'd like to see one of your pokemon following you again like in HGSS. I'm sure alot of people will disagree, but seeing legendary pokemon banned from online play would be nice as well, especially the ones you can only get in events. This is mainly a personal thing though, I play Battle Revolution online alot and seing teams of hacked, shiny legendaries gets pretty dull.

Something that really annoys me is, in EVERY new generation, there is always a Pikachu clone. They're really annoying. Actually some of the pokemon designs are pretty bad anyway in my opinion, one of my particular dislikes is Vanillite and its evolutions. I suppose there must be someone out there who likes it, but its a FREAKIN' ICE CREAM. I suppose after 649 pokemon you'd start to run out of ideas, though.

Lastly, a different storyline could be nice. Not playing the child prodigy every single game could be a change of pace, as others had mentioned playing the game from the villain's perspective could be fun. I guess it would defeat the point of having a villain, though.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Most of these ideas I agree with but I really want to stress the fact that they need to have more to do after the Elite Four. Atleast FRLG had the rest of the Sevii Islands afterwards....

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It'd be kinda nice if the Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon's cries were retired, replaced by the ones from Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2. They'd fit in with the later ones, I think.

For those who haven't played the Stadium games, the cries sounded vaguely like they did in the main games, but real-ified, you could say. If you've got an hour there's this video. The announcer is finally turned off after Arbok.

Some of 'em are awful. Some of 'em are fantastic.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Although I havent played 4th gen yet, they should bring back and update the PokeRadar.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're right. How are we supposed to get our shines?!

Maybe they'll reintroduce it it Grey just like they did in Platinum.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd kind of like different type starters. Despite the grass/water/fire being used throughout all the generations, I think it'd be cool to have a region where the starters aren't any of those types (rock/ice/ground, dark/fighting/psychic) ..

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just remembered something I've wanted since gen 2.

Gender-specific pronouns. When characters or the battle dialog uses a pronoun for a Pokémon, the word is always "it." Which is okay for gen 1, okay for genderless pokes, acceptable if they don't have names, but really REALLY jarring if you do name your Pokémon. "Kumatora is paralyzed! It can't move!" doesn't sound right. It sounds like "it" refers to something else. You've given a name to the subject and that personifies it. Some cultures don't have an aversion to using their gender-neutral pronouns in reference to people and things they can connect with, but in English, it's just weird.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ohhh I got an idea

When Pokémon games are made for 3DS, there should be an AR Battle mode for multiplayer. It could be as simple as having the game include a card the size and dimensions of a game manual, one side red and one side blue. The players assemble their cards into a Stadium-like arena on a table or on the floor or wherever they're playing, the 3DS cameras detect the cards, generate your Pokémon's models there on the screen, and you battle in 3D augmented reality. As an added bonus, there could be an option to take photos mid-battle, or even record it as a video.

"Who wants miniature Pokémon holograms battling on top of their coffee tables?"

First off, I totally would! Secondly, the 3DS isn't picky. If you've used the 3D Pokédex AR camera you might have seen for yourself, you can MAKE AR markers. You can draw them with sharpie or print them out as large or small as you want... If you had the time you could make a set of giant AR cards to work for this and have these battles with life-sized Pokémon! You'd look really silly to anyone watching; Pokémon would, of course, only be seen on the screens... but I'm getting goosebumps imagining this.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Skeleton wrote:
Ohhh I got an idea

When Pokémon games are made for 3DS, there should be an AR Battle mode for multiplayer. It could be as simple as having the game include a card the size and dimensions of a game manual, one side red and one side blue. The players assemble their cards into a Stadium-like arena on a table or on the floor or wherever they're playing, the 3DS cameras detect the cards, generate your Pokémon's models there on the screen, and you battle in 3D augmented reality. As an added bonus, there could be an option to take photos mid-battle, or even record it as a video.

"Who wants miniature Pokémon holograms battling on top of their coffee tables?"

First off, I totally would! Secondly, the 3DS isn't picky. If you've used the 3D Pokédex AR camera you might have seen for yourself, you can MAKE AR markers. You can draw them with sharpie or print them out as large or small as you want... If you had the time you could make a set of giant AR cards to work for this and have these battles with life-sized Pokémon! You'd look really silly to anyone watching; Pokémon would, of course, only be seen on the screens... but I'm getting goosebumps imagining this.

+1 That sounds awesome :D

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It really depends when the game comes out. Two years from now? Possibly on the 3DS, but by then the price of the 3DS would most likely decrease because generally over time, electronics decrease in price. However, the next one will probably be DS because the 3DS just came out this year. But the one after the next Pokemon game if they make one will probably be on the 3DS.

I doubt that they will make another one for the DS. :) :) :)

salamence47™|RN

{garchomp} {gyarados} {salamence} {kingdra} {altaria}

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

3DS came out a year ago.

And it's selling faster than the Wii was.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay then for me, i would want the following things in the future games.
1. Custom Characters
2. Choose a region to start in, and travel to the rest of them
3. Opportunities to join different teams (e.g. Team Rocket, Plasma, etc...)
4. Portable PC
5. Pokemon that follow you, i realize this has already happened, but i want it back
6. Lastly the ability to become a gym leader, like each day you could go in and face challengers
That`s all for now ! King {charizard} out!

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next