It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next
 What do you want in future Pokemon Games? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I totaly agree with xradar. I hate not getting all the legendaries because im to poor to go to new york!
I have to rely on the things at toys r us to get legendaries!

name:wika
friend code:0903-3856-2080

combees and bidoofs will come to rule the world {bidoof} {combee}

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i was thinking of turning it into a form of a MMORPG that be neat. but i don't like the idea of paying to play. also as said befor COSTOME CHARACTERS. sept you can buy cloths and stuff to customize it more. NOOOOO MORE EVEE EVOULTIONS. it make it into a defult pokemon to have as a sub starter. next be able to play in other regons sept every time you change you gain an Regone lvl and go back down to lvl 5 (even if you got a max evolution pokemon) but you keep the stats. i never liked the nintendo event idea. but it stuck which sux. team rocket won't come back cause a its 2 bosses quit and b the boss's boy is a good guy NOT A BAD GUY so it won't come back. last one. resipy maker for the contests like you can make eather pokeblocks poffens a mix or your own thing (like a jello or a drink). that be cool.

i'm silver not gold (darn)

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, a Gengar and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

RaichuLatias wrote:
I thought i'd bring this one back.

1: Jobs, such as collecting pokemon to be caught in contests and the safari zone (i.e you have to catch a certain amount of each pokes and you deliver them to that place so they can open a contest or the Safari Zone. You get paid 100$ for each common poke (i.e Nidoran, etc.) and 2000$ for each rare one (i.e Chansey, Kangaskhan) and there are other that will be 500$ each (Rhyhorn, Exeggucute, etc.)

2: Swap Pokemon Battles, this one would be hard and cool, you get to pick 3 of your pokemon and 3 of your opponents pokemon, after you choose 6 total, you have to battle with them against 3 of yours and 3 of your opponent's pokemon. Though all pokes MUST be the same levels (opponents will automaticly be the same level though)

3: HM 00, HM 00 will take a move from a pokemon, and you can use it to teach another pokemon,

Example: Use HM 00 on Houndoom, Houndoom forgets Crunch, now HM 00 has Crunch in it, now you can use it to teach a pokemon Crunch.

{umbreon}??

god HM 00 that is genious man, i love that idea
also picking your opponents pokemon seems cool , it opens up new doors of strategy

Some on my ideas will never happen, but it would be cool! :D

So post what you want in the future pokemon games!

By hammythepig
-by zombie

(Avatar by dragonvoid)

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

3 things that I would like to see on Gen 5 came to my mind recently:

1. All TMs should be learned via level up by at least 1 Pokemon: TMs like Grass Knot, Stealth Rock and Overheat are not learned by leveling up by any Pokemon. If at least 1 Pokemon learned these TMs, they would help to spread these rare TMs on many Pokemon by breeding and therefore save these rare, 1-per-game TMs.

2. Create "links" between all Egg Groups: Sometimes you may wish to pass certain TMs to Pokemon by Breeding, for example pass EQ to Trapinch, but you notice that it's impossible to relate it with a Pokemon that learns EQ by leveling up (Camerupt, Tyranitar, etc.) because a Bug/Monster or Bug/Ground Egg group Pokemon doesn't exist and no other Bug group Pokemon can learn EQ by breeding, and therefore you are doomed to spend that rare TM. So, if a Bug/Monster is created in Gen 5, then the Bug and Monster Egg group will be joined.

3. At least 1 of each Egg Group should learn rare TMs: This is similar to my previous idea and unnecessary if my 2nd idea is added. Let's take the example of Trapinch, who needs EQ. Another Bug group Pokemon from Gen 5 could learn EQ so it will be possible to pass it to Trapinch without bothering with Egg groups.

All these ideas may sound selfish, but I can say that these changes would "invite" players to become breeders and also will allow them to save TMs that often are 1-per-game. Also, if the suggested idea of giving new paths to trainers is added (becoming Gym Leaders, E4, etc.), then these ideas would support the option of becoming a "Pokemon Breeder", whose job would be to breed Pokemon with unique moves.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd like to see more.... realistic-ness. Such as in Battle Revolution when you miss an attack, it shows your pokemon running up and missing instead of standing there. More cinematic, I guess. A game would be cool where you actually do the battle the same as in netbattle/shoddy battle, and then it turns it into a 3-D movie-type thing, and combines the whole battle so there arent any waiting turns, and shows the pokemon running around, not in the same place they are always in. It would be cool to watch an aerial battle between a salamence and dragonite, or a psychic battle between, say, a gengar and alakazam.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Medichamrulez wrote:
A game would be cool where you actually do the battle normally, and then it turns it into a 3-D movie-type thing, and shows the pokemon running around, not in the same place they are always in. It would be cool to watch an aerial battle between a salamence and dragonite.

Listen to this man. He knows.

It would be awesome to be able to export said 3D movies, too - reading Smogon's warstory archive would be a lot less trying if there were nifty movies to watch. :D

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is a compilation of good ideas and a few of my own;

-buyable master balls.
-00TM, make your own.
-actual movement in battle.
-the third starter is stolen by the evil champion.
-houses for sale, works like your bedroom or secret base.
-a secret island you find, as the rightful owner you can design and name it.
-other players are visible in normal gameplay if they are within a limited radius.
-you have the option to create a team and selects who joins and whether your evil or good.
-at the start you are greeted by the receptionist of the professor where you decide your name, age, looks, etc.
-the receptionist of the elite four zone would phone up once you've beaten the elite four everytime there's a challenger.
-after beating the elite four there is a time warp where you go through all the previous games and put the pokemon in your PC.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

more of a realtime fighting thing where you can actually move around
Choosing your destiny like in Knights of the Old Republic
More accesible events
Better graphics
More dark +dragon types
Less BP for items
etc, etc

Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1-Dragon/Ghost/Insect/Ground/Rock/Poison/Fight and ???? type Eevee-o-Lution
2-Let your pokémons follow you and be able to see his mood...
(It's not that hard come on...Pokémon Yellow anyone?)
Control they to do things ingame....

3-Let pokémon out to play ^_^

4-Moar Dragon and Steel types...
I'm still waiting for Dragon/Grass,Dragon/Fire and Steel/Grass...

5-Jobs like RPGs(Breeder/Cool Trainer/Sailer/Fisherman/Bug Catcher)

6-Customize your character...

(Skin/hair/Clothes/Gender you know...
for make a someone as ugly as you... >_< or someone you would want to be...^_^ )

And some others i'm too lazy for type now...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

they did in D&P they had a park were you can take out a pokemon and have them run around. but it take WAY to many sprites for that.

as i said NO MORE evee evolution one evees are one of the common and over used pokemon 2 THEY BE TO POWERFULL. i want like a pokemon you never gess have a evolution like um kangaskong.

but still STICK TO THE MMORPG idea, someone made it (though it sux) but it shows that it is possable.

i'm silver not gold (darn)

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, a Gengar and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

catch other starters
pure dragon types
power 150 move of every type
get challenged after becoming champion
legenary of every type

Thu May 08, 2008 1:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

New Storyline
I don't mean new Pokemon, new characters, new region. Those are just mandatory. I mean that every game now is the same. You start off in a small town with your mum, and then there's the professor. You go on a mission to fill up his Pokedex and you travel from town to town beating gyms, and there's always that evil team up to something! Of course, then there's the legendaries you catch in every one.

C'mon. They gotta think of something new. The only things they add are gameplay features like dual battles (nothing wrong with them) or new pockets in your bag. As Halo proves, one of the most important features of a game is it's storyline. I don't want Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or anything different like that. I love building a team and battling trainers to grow it. I'm just getting bored of the same old Professor, rival, Team Baddies, etc. They could really expand on the storyline.

Pokemon League
Victory Road - train - beat elite four.
G/S/C were good, their Victory road was different. It was short and had a large portion of regular terrain beforehand. Those games are THE best Pokemon games.
The Elite Four is just boring. It's the same old thing each time. Victory Road is just annoying - every game has the cave. It's annoying to get through, and it's not exciting because it's not new. And you just know when you get to the end you'll have to train in it for ages and then face the Elite Four.

You know what would be cool? For the next Pokemon game to use both the NDS and GBA Cartridges. One in each slot, and using the GBA just for storage so more data can be stored (thus making the game larger). To trade Pokemon from the GBA games, just use the NDS Cartridge in the top and your selected GBA Game in the bottom and it'll boot the game into some sort of trading mode. However I'm not sure as to the read speeds from the GBA cartridge as compared to the NDS so this is only speculative..

Wed May 14, 2008 6:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

make your own custom character.
some battles if you win you get one of your oppenetts pokemon.
able to type words on wifi.
able to dress pokemon up for battles.
poffins that help cure your pokemon.
able to delete hm's yourself( no move deleter )

Wed May 14, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gamingproboy12 wrote:
make your own custom character.

That could be a nice feature..

Gamingproboy12 wrote:
some battles if you win you get one of your oppenetts pokemon.

..And if you lose? Online it would cause a surplus of crying kids who've just lost their cherished Charizard.

Gamingproboy12 wrote:
able to type words on wifi.

That raises the problem of harassment and pedophilia. 6 year olds play Pokemon. They don't need to be an environment of possible dangers. Parents would not allow their children to play a game that allows them to communicate with strangers, thus Nintendo loses sales.

Gamingproboy12 wrote:
poffins that help cure your pokemon.

Berries.

Gamingproboy12 wrote:
able to delete hm's yourself( no move deleter )

Yeah, HMs are quite annoying. They're getting abundant which means I have to teach my Pokemon moves that do not help in battle. (Flash, Rock Smash. The only good one is Surf.)

The developers should take a leaf out of Rockstar's book. They opened up a forum where users could post what they wanted in the next GTA game. The entire game wasn't made out of their ideas, but it helped Rockstar create their game to be better suited to what people want.

Thu May 15, 2008 12:34 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I want in future Pokemon Games is the following:
Make your own custom character
Can get all starters (similar the Pokemon Yellow)
More ways to get the rare pokemon than going to events that some people aren't able to go to.
Sticking to a storyline maybe
See the famous characters from the pokemon anime!

Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

also getting exp even if you catch the pokemon because you still battled it.

Mon May 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
I also want to see an actual tournament before you battle the elite 4. The pamphlets that come with say, something like collect eight badges to compete in [insert region's name here] tournament, but all you do is go straight to the elite 4. What about the other trainers who got all the badges? Where do they go?

Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon platinum might have some cool new stuff. :)

Sun May 25, 2008 10:16 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: On a...wait, what is this...? Oh, it's just a chair.
New stuff I'd like to see? Well...

First off, it'd be nice if they had the option of saving in the middle of a battle. I hate it when I'm in the middle of a battle, then the battery dies, and I have to start over because I couldn't save.

Second, a different way to earn money. I'm practically broke in my LG, and I just can't make anymore money. Jobs would be nice, like fetching things. Kind of like showing Lady ( :censored:, I can't remember her name!) a certain pokemon in FR/LG and getting a prize.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:56 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: On a...wait, what is this...? Oh, it's just a chair.
My brother suggests:
That when you talk to someone, they say more than one phrase.
You should be able to face every single Gym Leader and Elite Four in all the games.
If they do (miraculously) take up an idea like previous, they should allow the capture of legendaries of each region.
You should be able to change clothes, because wearing the same clothes everyday is disgusting.
Pokemon should be able to carry weapondry.
You should be able to "watch" television, not just read the text saying what the screen is saying.
Limit on money should be higher.
Customize skin tone, eye color, hair color, religion, etc.
Your person should be able to battle, so you can gain experience and become more macho.
You should be able to play video games in the video game (what's the point in having a Wii Console in your room if you can't play it?).

My brother also agrees with Prof. Dom, that you should be able to choose what side you're on (good or evil).
Remember, these ideas aren't mine! THEY'RE MY BROTHER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: New stuff from my bro!
You should be able to choose whether to become an elite four member, gym leader or just train to become the champion.
You should be able to go into the forest, but what if there're dead ends?? Then you couldn't leave.. you'd be stuck in there forever...then you'd grow facial hair...
Forget the last idea.
You should be able to turn your camera angles.

Last edited by zibit13 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would like to customize my own character

Fri May 30, 2008 11:54 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What I would like to see is the following:

One giant world including Kanto, Orange Isalnds, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh

Get all the starters

More than two people beating the gym leaders (ex.: on the little statue it says WINNING TRAINERS: Ash Gary) so if there werre some random Jake or John or Joe or James or Jeremy or someoneelse it would be great

Tournament before beating the Elite Four (like XRader said)
XRader wrote:
I also want to see an actual tournament before you battle the elite 4. The pamphlets that come with say, something like collect eight badges to compete in [insert region's name here] tournament, but all you do is go straight to the elite 4. What about the other trainers who got all the badges? Where do they go?

No more "Saving a lot of data..." after only 5minutes of play

Contest like in the anime: First round, one at a time, every pokémon (let's say 10) gets on the stage and performs moves to impress the judges. Second round, same thing but only the 4 best pokémon (semi-finalist) show off their moves. Then the two finalist face each other in a battle. Their goal is to make the other pokémon lose points by beating them while using their moves in a creative way.

Improved fights (no more I hit you. You hit me. I double team. You miss. I fly. You still try to hit me while I'm in the air cause you are n00b. I own you. You faint. Next pokémon. You hit me. Somebody yells CRICTICAL HIT!. I quick attack. It's not very effective. You hit me. I faint.)

Fly to more places than pokécenters. If we could tell our bird where exactly (using the map) we want to go and go there. Or even better, controling your own pokémon to be sure to land on the right, perfect spot

The second or third elite four will tell you when then get beaten so you have time to heal up and prepare for a challenger

No more trainers standing still on a spot and wait for YOU their whole life. Instead, there should be random people traveling from one place to another and when you see them you have the choice to challenge them and they can accept or decline; or they can challenge you and you may accepty or decline. However, you can't decline a battle with the team rocket, galactic, magma or whatever

Walk along with the characters from the anime: Brock,Misty, May, Max, Dawn, the others... just like in the show

Team rocket would say their motto each time you see them (both text and sounds)

Catch up your rival. Let's say you beat the 6 first gym's in an hour then your rival should be behind you and you will be the champion before him [Evil Laugh]MWAHAHAHAHAHA[/Evil Laugh]

Let your pokémon out. However, if their hapiness is not high enough, they might run away and you would have to run after them... :( or let them run away :cry:

A very original name like pokémon onyx, anthracite, obsidian or pokémon conctrete, steel, glass

This would make the "perfect" pokémon game

Sat May 31, 2008 5:02 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hmm...personally, I'd like them to update their RPG mechanics.

Maybe making it more action-RPG-like, akin to Mystery Dungeon, but different. That'd be kinda cool. :/

Also, more unique stories please.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:04 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My greatest wish (until now):

NO MORE BIDOOF!!
I hate that Pokémon.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Morganor wrote:
NO MORE BIDOOF!!
I hate that Pokémon.

LOL!!!

Poor little you, the new banner is just a bunch of Biddof's

Other ideas would be that gym leaders would sometimes go away, I mean they won't be in their gym when you want to challenge them

More powerful Dark moves

More abilities, they use intimidate on too much pokémon just because it is really easy to give to any monster or "intimidating" pokémon (I'm thinking about Shinx, it's like a cute small cat that goes like "shinx!" wich is [sarcasm] VERY FRIGHTENING [/sarcasm])

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next