It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 What do you want in future Pokemon Games? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

also add more than one story line and places to go like every region

tihis means that dragons are always the answer
they will make the worldhave something it never had befor

peace
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Sun May 31, 2015 12:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ugh, where do I start. :geek:

1. More advanced character customization
Yeah, the outfits in Pokemon X and Y were fun to wear, let a small amount of selections for males. Females had more choices for hair and much more clothing, so I would like to see more clothing options that are equal for each gender
2. More things about characters
This would be great. Favorite color, age and birthday for your trainer! Make it more you!
3. Go to each region
This might be frustrated for the people who work on the game. I would like for the trainer to go to all 6 regions (maybe even 7 since Sun and Moon might be a new region)
4. More gender selections possibly?
Our generation now has transgender people and other people. Pokemon should allow more genders for people who might be offended by just "boy and girl option"
5. Finally, Pokemon following you around
Just like in Pokemon Yellow, HeartGold and SoulSilver, I would like the 3D Pokemon following you around as you travel.

PkMnTrainerLogan

Pallet Town

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would love multiple saves on one game cartridge as well.

Mon May 02, 2016 6:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Less water pokemon, More cool dragons, and fairy types.

Sat May 28, 2016 7:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would really like to design slight things on your character. Not just male or female, but like hair color and eye color. Or maybe picking from like 10 outfits for your character so you don't always have to go with what they give you. I think it would make it more personal and a fun way to show some personality in game.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:30 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

But...We've had character customization in every non-remake main series game since X and Y. X and Y introduced dozens of different tops, bottoms, shoes, bags, and so on, as well as half a dozen hair colors, and a selection of different hairstyles based on the player's gender. Those games also introduced a choice of three different skin tones when the player chooses their gender. The Gen VII games took this a bit further by adding in a few more hair colors and styles, more clothes, a fourth skin tone, the ability to change eye color via contact lenses, and a selection among different battle poses in player battles. In addition, female characters can also choose from a varied selection of lipstick shades.

About the only thing that's missing at this point is the ability to choose body-types and shapes, apparent ages (although that is tied by the typical narrative), as well as apparent weight. Other than those, the only left to do is to continue expanding on what they've already done.

It could be nice to be allowed to choose from a more limited set of 'starter' clothing options, as well as hair color, style, and eye color when the character is chosen in the beginning, if that's what you meant, but I don't know that this would be particularly important. All of those selections are still available at a basic level fairly early on.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't know, but I really like how Pokemon Sword and Shield turned out. The aesthetics of the game are absolutely unexpected, but still very pleasant to see; I'd like them to keep going this way, with, for example, the next games being set in an Eastern European or Middle Eastern-inspired landscape. No, I'm not talking about Soviet era apartment blocks and terrorism, but rather about the "fairy tale" representation of these regions of the world, much like the region represented in Sword and Shield is based on a romantic representation of Scotland.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33