It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Some Questions Regarding D/P 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mmkay..

Hi everyone,this is my first post and i have already some questions regarding D/P.

Question 1:

Im stuck at "The Number of pokemon seen for non-national pokedex - 149" .I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the last one would be?The number on the pokedex is 114,between Snorlax {snorlax} and Riolu {riolu}.My guess would be Ditto {ditto} or Unown {unown} (since the ruin maniac said something about Unowns)

Question 2:This links to Question 1.

According to the PsyDex guide,it mentioned that Unown is found in Solaceon Ruins - Where can i find the Ruins?And when?

And PsyDex pointed out that Ditto {ditto} must be found using "PokeRadar" at Route 218 in D/P,but I have no idea what and where to find the "PokeRadar".So I seek help from fellow players =3

Question 3:

I've seen the PsyDex classify the Honey Trees into Group 1,Group 2 as well as Group 3.So I'm just wondering how do you actually differentiate the three kinds of groups.For example,Munchlax {munchlax} can be found only in Group 3,so my question would be where Group 3 trees are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance.I'll hope that the replies given will be useful and I hope I didn't post it in the wrong section ._. (I'm bad at forums ^^")

Thu May 31, 2007 9:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well first of all let me say welcome to psypokes, it's nice to see a new person = ).

For your first question 114 is an Unown, it can be any unown it just has to be one. Solaceon ruins i believe are really close to Solaceon. I think you go south i'm not sure( bad memory). as For the tree groupings i have no idea haha, sorry i'm not more help but if you want a munchlax i'd be more than happy to give you one = ). Ditto can't be obtained until after you get the National Dex because when you get the you get the PokeRadar from the professor as a gift for completing the Sinnoh dex. Also if you can't find Solaceon ruins i'd be happy to give u an unown too lol. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but there are a lot of people here who know there stuff. Give me time though and i could get you an answer!

Ok i found the ruins. When you exit the pokemon center make a right. You should see a whole bunch of trees. You need to go all the way to the top where you will see three choices of ledges you can jump down. Choose the one on the far right, after you jump down 3 of them make a right to find the entrance to the ruins!

Thu May 31, 2007 10:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just found this for your honey trees, i hope it helps!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48267

Thu May 31, 2007 10:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wowie!Thanks for the quick reply,and I appreciate your help,really.But I think I can handle the Munchlax situation.Fwanks everyone ^^

Thu May 31, 2007 10:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]