|Things that make no least sense in the Pokémon universe
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||helderuto [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Things that make no least sense in the Pokémon universe|
1. If you can't find the starters in the wild, then where do the Pokémon Prof. find them?
2. Poké Balls must have an infinite energy source to keep Pokémon trapped in a space that violates the Law of Mass Conservation. Consequently electricity must be free in the Pokémon universe.
3. Last time i checked, fire kills.
4. Last time i checked, electricity kills.
5. Do Pokémon carry coin wallets to Meowth/Persian steal them?
6. How the Hades can a fish (Remoraid) evolve into a mollusk (Octillery)?
7. If you choose Boy, your Dad is Gym Leader and neighbor's is Professor Birch. If you choose Girl, your Dad is Gym Leader and neighbor's is Professor Birch. The only rational explanation is that Dad and Birch are the same man who lives a double life, therefore Boy and Girl are siblings and don't know.
8. Seriously a mother lets her 10 year old travel the world unaccompanied and penniless and does not lose the custody of the kid?
9. If you win a battle, challenger pays you an insignificant amount of money. If you lose a battle, challenger takes half of ALL your money. That's unfair, man.
10. It must suck living in a world where Pokémon Trainers challenge you out of the blue, you do not have the option of say NO to the challenge, nor have the option of flee from the battle.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group