It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Looks great so far! :)

~For my last post: Actually, when you encounter a legendary, in any games, they just scream "Arblblbla!!!" then you battle.
They only talk in Mystery Dungeon.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Ghost Pony- Glad you like! And I kinda waned to do something different then them just yelling at you. Its not very polite.

Guess what time it is? That's right! NEW POST! Remember, Ill be taking a break over the weekends, so expect a new post Monday!

VICTORY ROAD, SECTION 3

You will enter into a strange tunnel. There will be many pipes, flashing lights, steam whistling (and steam coming out), there is also many elevators. The music is industrial. The area is a bit of a maze. You will encounter one Pokemon.

Pokemon in Section 3:

Skarmory (Uncommon, GRAY ONLY) lvl 60
Known Moves: Night slash, slash, Air Slash, Autotomize

Torkoal (Uncommon, BROWN ONLY) lvl 60
Known Moves: Magma Chamber, INferno, Heat wave, Amnesia

This area is ratehr large, as such there will be a few Items for you to find.

Revive x2
Hyper Potion
escape Rope
Red Shard x2
Ultra ball
Fire Stone

There will also be 5 People for you to train.

Cool Trainer (female): Hmmph, dont think your that good just yet.

She will have a lvl 66 Skarmory (Autotomize, Air Slash, Scrape, Night Slash), a lvl 66 Golem (Stone Edge, EQ, Landslide, Boulder Run) and a lvl 66 RoseFerno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Solar Beam, Fire blast).

Win Phrase:

Hmmph, your not that great.

Lose Phrase:

Ill admit your half decent.

Biker (male): Ummm, I think Im off the track.

He will have 2 lvl 66 Magnezone (Magnet Rise, Discharge, Scrap, Flash Cannon ) and a lvl 66 Klinklang (Zap Cannon, Shift gear, Gear Grind, Scrap).

Win Phrase:

Oh, guess Im still on track!

Lose Phrase:

Knew I should have taken that left turn.

Cool Trainer (female): All this steam is gettin me fired up!

She will have a lvl 66 Torkoal (Magma Chamber, INferno, Heat wave, Amnesia), a lvl 66 Kingraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Psychic, Hydropump) and a lvl 66 Jellicant (Water spout, Wring out, Hydropump, Artic Current).

Win Phrase:

YEAH! IM READY!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! THE STEAM IS SHRINKING MY CLOTHES!

Vetran (male): Hmmm, you look to be quite strong.

He will have a lvl 66 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up), a lvl 66 Joyote (Thunder Punch, Crunch, Sword Dance, Meditate) and a lvl 66 Nervreak (Psychic, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Zap Cannon)

Win Phrase:

Hm, yet you are not that strong.

Lose Phrase:

Yes, you are strong indeed.

Vetran (female): Do you know how strong the trainers are you here?

She will have a lvl 66 Yogado (Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Synthesis, Petal Dance), a lvl 66 Krookodile (Outrage, EQ, FoulPlay, Land slide), a lvl 66 Electivire (Giga IMpact, Thunder, Thunder Punch, Bone Buster), and a lvl 66 Sharpedo (Artic Current, Night Slash, Skull Bash, Waterfall).

Win Phrase:

if you do not know your opponet you can not win.

Lose Phrase:

When you know your opponet, your Vitctory is that much closer.

After traversing this maze like area you will reach a closed door. To open it you must play a game. The play screen will switch to the bottom touch screen. You will have many pipe peices, a start point and an end point, and then some pipe peices that roll along the bottom (t shape, straight line, L shapes). YOu will have 1 min to fill in the Gap between the start and finish point. Water will flow as you do this in the pipes. If you fail to fill in the gap in time, or the water spills out, you will needs to restart. Once you succeded, the door will open with a slow thunking sound. Go on through to the next area.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The dreaded victory road because gaining your 8 badges just isn't good enough. Always the part that annoys me most :frustrated:

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ CrazyRazey- I kinda found the Victory road in BW2 to be the easiest out of them all. That said, I agree with you.

TIME FOR MORE WALKTHROUGH!

VICTORY ROAD,SECTION 4

You will now find yourself in an open feild, with a really large tree (I mean REAAAAAALLLLLY Big). The tree's branches look like a winding walk way up the tree. So start walking up the tree! The branches will shake as you step on them, and there will be the sound of a light wind blowing. There will be three trainers for you to trainer.

Black Belt (female): My fists are strong, just like my Will and mind!

She will have a lvl 66 Yogado (Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Synthesis, Petal Dance) and a lvl 66 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up).

Win Phrase:

The E4 is my goal!

Lose Phrase:

I may have lost, but im not out!

Vetran (male): You are very close to the Pokemon League, how about a battle to calm you nerves?

HE will have a lvl 66 Mandibuzz (Brave Bird, Bone Rush, Dark Pulse, Air Slash), a lvl 66 Tunnelhound (Dig, Landslide, Iron Tail,Scrape), and a lvl 66 Lanturn (Charge, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Artic Current)

Win Phrase:

My nerves are calmer, although I dont thinkit did much for you.

Lose Phrase:

There, are your nerevs okay now?

Vetran (female): Are you ready for the last few steps?

She will have a lvl 66 Pidgeot (Air Slash, Mirror move, Tailwind, Roost), a lvl 66 Seastallion (Aqua Jet, Thrash, Artic Current, Rage) and a lvl 66 Golem (Stone Edge, EQ, Landslide, Boulder Run).

Win Phrase:

YOu might want to take a couple of steps back.

Lose Phrase:

Yes, you have prepared for this have you not?

After the long windy walk up the tree you will be......at the top of the tree. You will get a panoramic veiw of the area, its quiet Nice actually. However, the Pokemon League is nowhere in sight. A question mark appears above your head, and your char does a few turns. The wind starts to pick up a bit, and another question mark appears above your head. YOur char is quite confused as to what is going on (The lack of a Pokemon League). A slight hum starts, and it gets louder and louder as the wind gets stronger and stronger. Yet another Question mark appaers above your char's head! Your Char looks up aaaaaaand seeeeeesss...

A FLOATING FORTRESS! The Fortress Slooooowly casts its shadow along the ground. You and the tree will eventually be covered by its shadow. You are surounded by a light yellow light....AND ARE ABDUCTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lemme guess. April Fool's, right?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Chillbill- It just so happened that that specific post fell on April's Fools. I swear I didnt have this planned! (or did I?)

TIME FOR MORE POSTS! YAAAAAAAY! Just a heads up, each member of the E4, will have there own post.

POKEMON LEAGUE FLOATING FORTRESS

You are abducted onto the flying fortress where you are met by another human!

Dude: WELCOME TO THE POKEMON LEAGUE! Feel free to use our Pokemon Center before you challenge the E4!

Okay so you weren't technically abducted. Anyways, there is a Pokemon canter and to the right of it 2 people blocking an entrance. Go ot the Pokemon Center First.

Pokemon Center:

Aside from Nurse Joy and the Poke mart, there is another person for you to talk to.

LAdy in the Pokemon Center: You better get everything in order, the E4 are really tough. And if you think they are tough, you should see the champion!

After healing your Pokemon, getting your team in order and gettin all the items you think you will need, go to the two people who are blocking an entrance.

The people blocking the entrance: You have all 8 gym badges. YOu have gotten this far because you have beleived in yourself and your Pokemon. GO forward, and test the bond with your Pokemon.

They will move out of the way. Head on into the opening.

THE E4

After walking into the opening, the entrance will be blocked by fast growing vines. There will be four portals around a small lake/ puddle. In a clockwise direction the colors are:

Light baby Blue
Dark Purple
Brown
white

Each portal will take you to oneof the E4. After beating a member of the E4, the portal will turn into a pillar of light of coresponding color. Without further ado, CHALLENGE THE E4! All E4 Pokemon will be in the lvl 68-70 area.

Light Baby Blue Portal:

You will ba taken to what appears to be a wind tunnel. Take one step forward, and you will be sucked back by powerfulwinds to a floating platform under a fan with a member of the E4 standing on it.

E4 Member...WINONA

Type: FLYING

Winona: Welcome challenger! I am Winona. Until recently I was a Gym Leader in a different region. Many times I find myself saring into the sky, watching the birds fly by. I would Dream that I could fly with them through the sky, and look down and see everything. I let my dream take flight, and I finally live it, everyday. What about you? Can you show me how High your heart flys?

Go to a Cut scene where you see a flock of Pidgey and spearow flying in the sky. A skarmory joins the group, with Winona on it's back. She is smiling as the wind blows through here hair. She points down at something and her Skarmory goes into a dive!!

Winona's Poke's

lvl 68 Aerodactyl
Stealth rock, Fire Blast, Giga Impact, Sky Drop

lvl 68 Hawken
Roost, Teeter Dance, Wing Attack, TailWind

lvl 68 Bravairy
Brave Bird, Sky Drop, Super Power, Fly-by

lvl 68 Fearow
Drill Run, Roost, U turn, Drill Peck

lvl 70 Skarmory
Autotomize, Brave Bird, Sky Attack, Double Team

Winona will start with Aerodactyl which will set up Stealth rock. After that it will use sky drop and Fire blast. Giga Impact will be used once it's HP is below 50 percent. After Aerodactyl, she will either send out Hawken, Bravairy or Fearow. Hawken will mainly be used to set up tail wind and to confuse your pokemon. Bravairy will hit hard, with three powerfull moves. Fearow is more of a hit and run, using either Drill run or drill peck, then using U-turn to get away. Skarmory will be her last pokemon. Watch out, It will be able to raise it'speed and evasion. Winona will use a Full Restore on any pokemon that gets below 40 percent HP.

Win Phrase:

You are more of a rock than glider. Dont let your dreams fall, let them fly.

Lose Phrase:

WOW! You and your Pokemon's dreams soar so high!

A red portal will appear behind Winona.

Winona: Take this portal back to the main room, and get yourself ready for the next battle!

Take the portal back.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nice, Winona is back! :mrgreen:
I had so much fun trying to beat her with {sceptile} , since I did a "Starter only".

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ GhostPony- Glad you like Winona being back! And yeah, fighting her with a Sceptile must have been hard.

Time to see what other goodies the E4 have for you!

Dark Purple Portal:

YOu will be in a room with toxic sludge. Walk off the platform onto a floating....lets say barge. The barge will float to an island where the E4 Member is waiting for you.

E4 Member......Tollon

Type: Poison

Tollon looks like a guy in a lab coat wearing cool shades.

Tollon: Hmm, its been awhile since a challenger has challenged me. I am Tollon, the Poison type master. I have studyed the poison type for years, I understand their strength's and weakenesses. What about you? Do you know your Pokemon's Strengths and weaknesses? If you dont you will NOT win against me.

Go to a cut scene in a lab where you see Tollon doing tests with gases. A weezing will float behind him. Tollon will look up and Weezing will let loose some Gas that blocks the screen, when it comes back, they are gone....

Tollon's Pokes:

lvl 68 Weezing
Fallout, Sludge bomb, Explosion, Haze

lvl 68 Tentacruel
Wring out, Sludge Wave, Hydro Pump, Artic Current

lvl 68 Hydroxic
Crunch, Gunk Shot, Hyber Beam, Glare

lvl 68 Chemisnow
Toxic, BLizzard, Toxicity, Sludge Bomb

lvl 70 Gigatox
Thunder, Gunk Shot, Toxic, Hyber beam

Weezing will start things off with Fallout, then follow up with explosion. There is a slight chance weezing will use a few Sludge bombs BEFORE it explodes, but it will more than likely go boom. Next will either be Tentacruel, Hydroxic or Chemisnow. Tentacruel will start with Wring out, then will eiher use Sludge wave, Hydro pump, or Artic Current. Watch out for Artic current as it has a chance to freeze. Hydroxic will simply try to out knock you out as fast as possible, letting a Glare off if your current poke isnt in a status condition. Beware of Chemisnow, if it cant Poison you, it will freeze you. Chemisnow will start by boosting it's Special Attack with Toxicity, then will try to use toxic before it starts letting off Blizzards and Sludge bombs. Gigatox willbe the last pokemon. Again, this one will do whatever it can to take you out. It has 3 rather strong moves, two of which will get a STAB. Tollon will use a Full Restore on any of his pokes that get to below 40 percent HP.

Win Phrase:

You still do not understand your Pokemon?

Lose Phrase:

It looks like you understand your Pokemon very well.[i]

A red Portal will appear behind Tollon.

Tollon: [i]Step on the portal and choose your next opponent.

Take the portal back.

Last edited by GofD on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

2 flying type elite 4? think you meant to put poison but the looks of things

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@CrazyRazey- Yes, that was supposed to be "poison". Thanks for pointing it out, it has been fixed.

MOOOOORE WALKTHROUGH,YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Brown Portal:

YOu find yourself in some form of temple. Simply walk forward onto a flight of stairs that will take you up to the top lvl and the E4 Member.

E4 Member......Bellah

Type: Ground.

Bellah is a belly dancer wearing a light brown belly dancer outfit.

Bellah: WELCOME!~ Im soooo happy you are here to challenge me! You look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much like your father the champion! But dont think im gonna go easy on you just cause of that.~ Im coming at you with all ive got!~

A cutscene with lively music where Bellah Dances .......around.......Entrancing you....... THEN THROWS OUT HER POKEBALL WHICH HITS YOU SQUARE ON THE FORHEAD!
(OWWIES!)

Bellah's Pokes:

lvl 68 Golem
Stone Edge, Eq, Double Edge, Bulldoze

lvl 68 Krookodile
Outrage, Eq, Landslide, Foul Play

lvl 68 Sandslash
EQ, Sword Dance, slash, Dig

lvl 68 Claydol
Healblock, Earth power, Hyber Beam, EQ

lvl 70 Tunnelhound
EQ, Landslide, Iron Tail, Dig

Bellah will start with Golem, which will open up with Bulldoze, then will follow with either EQ, stone edge or Double edge. After that will be Krookodile, Sandlash, or Claydol. Krookodile is more likely to come in when your pokemon is about to faint (getting the boost from Moxie). It will then either go with Eq Landslide or Foul Play. Sandslash is the speed here, It will open with Sword Dance, then go with EQ or Slash, it will use Dig when its HP get low. Claydol will start with Healblock, then Either EQ or EArth power, then Hyber beam, then either EQ or Earth Power. Heal block willbe used again when it wears off. Tunnel Hound will be the last poke. Its attacks will generally be random. Bellah will use a Full Restore on any of her pokes that get to below 40 percent HP.

Win Phrase:

Aweeee, do you have a boo-boo? WAnt me to make it better?~

Lose Phrase:

Hehe~ You are your fathers child alright!

A red Portal will appear behind Bellah.

Bellah: Take the portal back for your next challenge!~

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS FRIDAY! Time for another section of Walkthrough. Next section will be on Monday!

White Portal:

You will find yourself in a white room. In the middle is a rather senior looking Man in a white suit.

E4 Member......Justin

Type: Normal

Justin: Hm, what? Oh, a Challenger....Aaaaah, its you. You had quiet a time to get here didnt you? You have bonded very well with your Pokemon throughout your Adventure havent you? Now, do you think you are ready to challenge your father? We are about to find out arent we.

Cutscene to where Justin is sitting in a white chair, sleeping. His eyes will open slowly (he has blue eyes). He will smile and slowly stand up, and walk away from the chair to battle you.

Justin's Poke's

lvl 68 Mousatch
Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Slash, Flamerang

lvl 68 Hedgesarge
Iron Head, Sword Dance, Head Smash, Skull bash

lvl 68 Snorlax (holding Chesto berry)
Giga Impact, Heavy Slam, Rest, Belly drum

lvl 68 Slaking
Hammer Arm, Punishment, slack off, flail

lvl 70 Contstriparse (holding a Sitrus Berr)
EQ, Constrict, Dig, Rest

Moustach will be the first Poke. It will favor Flamethrower and Flamerang. Hyper Voice and Slash will be used, but not as often. Next will Headsarge,Snorlax or slaking. Headsarge Will use Sword dance the first turn, then will use its other 3 moves randomly, becarefull,Headsarge will hit hard. Snorlax is another hard hitter, For it will max out its attack with Belly Drum. It will use rest after belly drum, which it will wake up out of rather fast thanks to the chesto berry. It will favor heavy slam for the most part. Once it uses Giga Impact ,and goes through the recharge phase, it will use Rest again. Slaking Is pretty straight forward, when its not goofing off it will be attacking you. Hammer arm will be its move of choice, using Punishment if you recently upped your stats. Flail willbe used once its Hp gets low, after which it will use Slack off. Constriparse will be the last poke, it will use its 3 attacking moves randomly. Rest willbe used after its Sitrus berry is gone. Justin will use a Full Restore on any of her pokes that get to below 40 percent HP.

Win Phrase:

MM, you arent ready just yet.

Lose Phrase:

AHAHA, you are your father's child alright, the final battle between you two will be something special.

A red Portal will appear behind him.

Justin: Go on, take that portal and take your next step towards battling your father.

Step on the red portal.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Normal type E4?
Well, that's great! :)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@GhostPony- Glad you like the normal E4 member!

Its Monday, which means a new section of walk-through!

Back at the area with the lake and portal (after defeating all the E4 members), you will see a pillar of light coming out from each pillar (the color will corespond to the color of the portal). The lake will rise up a little, covering the floor in a small amount of water. It will start to get dark slowly, you hear cheers and applause, and the water rises more an more. Suddenly the pillars of light evelope you and the screen goes black. The cheering an applause are deafing now. The sun shines down on you, and you realize you are in a huge stadium. The camera goes around the stadium showing you the spectators, in the crowd, you can see the gym leaders, Bob, your Brother/ Sister, and the Prof of your gen. The camera returns to the center of the stadium where you are, and a referee walks out from an opening in front of you.

Referee: WELCOME CHALLENGER! You have collected all 8 gym badges, and have proven yourself against the Elite 4! You have gained the tight to challenge the Chapmion!

A roar comes up from the crowd, the ref steps aside and out walks......YOUR MOM??????

The stadium goes from a collective roar, to a collective, "HUH?"

Mom: Oh im sorry! I forgot to give this to the ref!

Your mom gives something to the ref, who is as confused as everyone else.

Referee: Uh.., oh, I see.... AHEM! DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES THE CHAMPION CAN NOT CONTROL, HIS WIFE WILL BE TAKING HIS PLACE FOR THIS BATTLE!

Mom: ....For the record dear, your father hurt is back trying to be silly while escaping the tower as it was destroyed. I told him not toshow off, but he wouldnt listen...Anyways, I will be your opponet this time dear. Now just because im your mother, dont think im gonna hold back. Just as if your father weree here, IM GONNA GO ALL OUT AGAINST YOU! Oh, good luck dear, remember, Mommy Loves you.

The crowd goes into another roar, and the camera zooms in your mom (who is very fashinable wearing jeans and a frilly yellow shirt) She smiles at you and pulls out a Pokeball, you smile back at her and bring out your Pokeball as well. It switches to a split screen where it shows you both throwing out your Pokeball, IT TIME TO BATTLE PEOPLE!!!!

lvl 65 Joyote
Thunder Punch, Dark pulse, Nasty Plot, Close Combat

lvl 65 Iceotaur
Ice Punch, Thrash, Glacial, Giga Impact

lvl 70 Alakazam
Mind Break, Psychic, Energy Ball, shadow ball

lvl 70 Farcaught'd (holding "stick")
Leek Technique, Close Combat, Brave Bird, U-Turn

lvl 70 Gengar
Soul exchange, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater

lvl 75 Roseferno
Flame Petal, Fire Blast, Ingrain, Solar Beam

What Pokemon will she use first? The order of her moves? Its all random! YOu will just have to beleive in yourself and your Pokemon!

Win Phrase:

Aweee, Im sorry dear, maybe I let loose a little to much?

Lose Phrase:

OH! YOU DID IT DEAR! YOU BEAT THE POKEMONE LEAGUE! IM SO PROUD OF YOU! But if you want to be champion you'll have to beat your father!

Referee: AND THE WINNER, (insert your name)!

The crowd erupts in cheers!

Mom: Oh, well done dear! If your only your father could have seen this.... Oh well, youll just have to come back and challenge him for the champion title. For now come with me dear.

Follow your mom into the opening she came out of. You will find yourself in an oasis. There will be many plants, and a little stream. She will take you to a mechanical looking contraption.

Mom: This machine will record you and the names of the POkemon that fought with you for everyone to see! Oh, Im so proud of you

YOur mom gives you a great big hug! YOur Six pokeballs are placed ona tray and they flash. The screen fades to the Hall of fame screen and it goes through your pokemon, and ends on you, with all your POkemon. Confetie falls and there are cheers, the screen then goes to credits.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO THE HALL OF FAME! But dont get to cozzy, we still have a few things to do!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:shock:
Oh well, that's surprising! xD
I can't wait to see what's next. :)

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@GhostPony- Glad you liked that little shocker! But remember, you aren't the champion yet, you still have to beat your dad.

The next couple of posts are gonna be a little small, and probably not all that exciting. Don't worry, there will be more exciting stuff!

AFTER THE E4

Peace Island

After the credits you will find yourself back in your bedroom. Go downstairs. Your mom and dad are not home, but there is a note on the table. Read it.

Note from Mom: I went to see your Dad in the Hospital, he should be out soon, so go train your Pokemon some more for your battle with him. Be good, and there's some Leftovers in the fridge. P.S. Prof. Joshua/ Maple willbe stopping by tody to see you, so dont run off right away.

After your done reading the note the Prof for your version will come in and talk to you.

Prof for your version: Congrats on Beating the Pokemon League, too bad your father hurt his back. I hear he will be out soon, so you better go train your Pokemon some more before you challenge him. He is known as the "Legend Master", so that should tell you what you will be up against. Now for the real reason why im here, may I see your POkeberry?

The Prof takes your POKeberry and the tinkering music plays. The Prof gives it back to you.

Prof: I have upgraded your Pokedex, you will know be able to register alot more pokemon, from different regions! Also, I gave you the VS seeker. IT sees if trainers you have already battled against would like a rematch. Well thats all, I better be off.

The Prof will leave. Leave the house as well and go to the second part of glacial run in Brown Version and floor 2 of Shock Cave in grey. We is a going legend hunting!

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

MORE WALK-THROUGH!

GREY VERSION

REVISIT: FLOOR 2 SHOCK CAVE:

The first legend you should go for is Volhemeth. Remember that earlier in your adventure there was a electrical worker blocking your path? Well head to that spot and you will notice that he is gone, leaving an opening in the wall free for you to pass through, so pass on through.

The area inside the opening is HIGH in static electrcity, so much so that the walls spark with it. You will noticec as you walk, brighter/ darker area's of Yellow, walking through these patches will result in your Pokemon becoming Paralyzed. There will be no Pokemon for you to run into here, but you will find a thunderstone as you traverse the path. YOu should eventually come to an open cave. The walls here are more active with electrical sparks. Walk to the Center of the room. Suddenly the walls will become more active and the walls will shake, the screen will turn yellow, and you will hear and Electrical howl! Volhemeth has appered!

Volhemeth, lvl 60
Known Moves: ThunderPunch, Charge, OverCharge, Thunder

The usual legend battle, Get it's Hp down enough without making it faint and catch it!

After you catch Volhemeth, head to Route North.

Route North:

After you Exit Shock Cave onto Route North, you will hear a howl and Technick will run infront to you and stop. It will start at you for a sec and run off. A message will appear saying that Technick was seen in the Pokedex, so you can now use the map on your Pokedex to locate where he is.

Technick, lvl 65
KNown Moves: Tech Howl, Flash Cannon, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed

Technick will run as soon as the battle starts when you encounter it. Either lock it there with mean look or shadow tag or maybe a quick ball.

Continue on to Route 600.

BROWN VERSION

REVISIT: Icy Narrow, AREA 2:

The first legend you should go for is Icehemoth. Remember that Cave from earlier that was blocked by Ice pillars? Well now the Pillars will be gone so you will be able to enter, so head on in!

The cave will be rather cold, and a slight wind will blow. There will be large rocks that your char can hide behind. Once in a while the wind will pick up and blow hard, and you will see snow go across your screen. Hide behind one of the rocks meantioned earlier. If you dont, one of your Pokemon will become frozen. There is not Pokemon here for you to battle, but you will find a water stone as you go along. The path will take you to the end of the cave that is quite open. Walk to the center of the room and you will here a chilling roar, and the screen will go a bright blue, Icehemoth is here!

Icehemoth, lvl 60
Known Moves: Ice Punch, Glacial, Hail, Blizzard

The usual legend battle, Get it's Hp down enough without making it faint and catch it!

After you Catch Icehemoth, head to route south.

Route South:

When you walk on to Route South, you will hear a howl and Naturish will run infront to you and stop. It will start at you for a sec and run off. A message will appear saying that Naturish was seen in the Pokedex, so you can now use the map on your Pokedex to locate where he is.

Naturish, lvl 65
KNown Moves: Nature Howl, SolarBeam, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed

Naturish will run as soon as the battle starts when you encounter it. Either lock it there with mean look or shadow tag or maybe a quick ball.

Continue on to Route 500

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great! :mrgreen:
I like your ideas better than Nintendo/Dream World, seriously. ;)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@GhostPony- WOW! Thanks!

GRAY VERSION

Route 600

As soon as you enter onto Route 600, your Pokeberry will ring. Its Mark!

Mark: Hey! I heard you beat the Pokemon League! Sorry about your dad though. Oh? Your on Route 600 now? Well why dont you stop by! Ill be at the Radiation protection HQ.

Mark will then hang up. To find the HQ, head along Route 600 till you get to the monument that you first met Mark, then head north, to a rather shiny, glass faced building, go through the doors that open with a "swoosh".

RADIATION PROTECTION HQ:

As you walk in you will see that the inside is very white and very clean. There are some people walking around in lab coats. Mark will meet you.

Mark: WELCOME! This is RPHQ! This place was built a few years after the major meltdown......It was oh so many years ago, but the effects still linger. If it wasnt for this place, the radioactive ash would have spread further, doing more damage. Our job here is to try to clean up the mess that was left behind...

Mark takes a step back from you and stares off.

Mark: It's hard work, collecting the ash, cleaing the water ways and such.....But now we have hit a snag. Normally we only see Poison types and maybe a few steel types, since they are the only pokemon that can are not bothered by the fallout.....However....recently we have been finding Pokemon that do not belong there. They are hurt and scared....And seeing a Human in a Hazamt suit makes them even more scared, and they try to escape, putting more strain on there already hurt selves..

Mark turns around and walks back up to you.

Mark: [i]But you...your heart is able to reach through to the Pokemon . Even within a hazmat suit, your heart will be able to reach them...Please, will you help us? You will?! GREAT! Here you will need this.

You get the RADIATION SUIT!

Mark: Okay lets get you ready to go out.

Mark will lead you across the floor (which is a nice grey marble by the way), to a large set of doors, that also open with a "swoosh". The screen will go black, when it comes back you will see your char in the radiation suit in a room. In front of you is a large steel, locked door. It sorta looks like a door to a safe. The camera will pan to the left, and you will see Mark and a few scientists in what would be best described as a "control room".

Mark (Over a loudspeaker): Okay, to start with, Ive given you 10 radiation balls. They have a 100% chance to catch any Pokemon who are suffering from radiation poisoning (description to come later). You willbe able to use your own Pokeballs to catch anyother Pokemon you may encounter. Also, you only have 10 min to be in radiation flat. The farther back you go, the faster your time depletes. Okay, Lets get the door open.

The camera will slide back tothe right to center on you. You hear clinking and clanking sounds, metal on metal and a swirling sound. Then a loud clank, and the large steel door starts to open slowly. The door opens fully with a thunk. Your char auto-walks out into radiation flat!

BROWN VERSION

Route 500:

As you walk onto Route 500, your Pokeberry will ring. It's Jess!

Jess: GRATS ON BEATING THE POKEMON LEAGUE! Too bad you couldnt take onthe champion. Oh? Your on Route 500 now? Well why dont you stop by! Ill be at the Spore Gates.

Jess will hang up. Head to the Opening in the trees right before Spooky woods. Head on into the opening.

Spore Gates:

Spore gates looks like an open feild, there people around large wooden tables looking at maps and charts. To the north of you is a LARGE wall of logs, and some logs make a gate.

Jess walks up to you and talk to you.

Jess: HOWDY! Welcome to our little slice of Heaven! We have a very important job. You see that laaaaarge log wall? Past that wall is Mushroom Meadow. Its a place where these HUUUUuUUUUUUUGE mushrooms grow! The wall here is to make sure there spores dont get out onto the rest of the island. Why? Well there's two reasons. The first is that the spores will grow into giant mushrooms. The second is that is a weeeee bit dangerous to breath in a lot of the spores. Thats why we have to watch the wind and other environmental changes. To make sure the spores stay where they are.

Jess walks away from you and looks around, then comes back to you.

Jess: The problem is sometimes spores can get out.....and Pokemon can get in...Grass types arent affected by the spores.....but the other types are... There are varying symptoms of Spore Overdose, what we call prolonged exposure to the spores. It can random from paraylisis to unprovoked ragedue to delusions. My people are working hard...but we need help. Do you think....you will? Even given what I just told you about the spores? Wow, really? You really do love Pokemon dont you. Okay you will need this!

Jess give you the Ranger Medal!

Jess: That medal has a special sap that attracts the spores to it. However we found after 10 min, you need to change the sap. Also take these 10 Shroom Balls, they have a 100% chance to catch a Pokemon suffering from Spore Overdose. [Jess turns away from you] OKAY! EVERYONE LETS GET READY TO OPEN THE DOORS!

People start running around and they start to go seperate into two groups holding ropes. 2 People stand back.

The 2 people not on the ropes: HEAAAAAAVE! HEAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

The two groups start to pull and strain to open the gate. A Tear drop shape appears above Jess's Head.

Jess: Ummmm,the door is a little to your right...

The two groups stop (as well as the 2 people Yelling at them) and they all say a collective "oops". They all shimmy a little to the right.

The two people yelling: Ok....lets try this again, HEAAAAAAAAAAVE!

The people on the ropes pull, and you hear the creek of Wood, The gates slowly openswith little creeks here and there. The two groups of people give one last heave and the doors open fully, and the people pulling trip and fall back with a thud.

Jess: Okay!Remember you only have 10 min! And the farther back you go the faster your time depletes.

Your char will auto walk through the gates into Mushroom Meadow.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Its Fridaaaaay! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Walk-through section coming at ya!

GREY VERSION

RADIATION FLAT:

Welcome to Radiation flat! This is an area that was ravaged by a Nuclear meltdown years ago. Radiation flat is divided into 5 areas. Remember the farther back you go the more time you loose off your 10min. Following is a short description of each area.

AREA 1: Here there are many grass patches. The air is clear and there is very little evidence of fallout. Your time will tick by at a normal rate.

AREA 2: Again there are grass patches, the air is still clear, but you can see a little ash on the ground. Your time will tick by a LITTTTLE faster here (about half a second faster).

AREA 3: There are grass patches here as well, but there are some bare spots, the ash here is thicker, and a few flakes of ash are falling. Time will tick by twice as fast (2 seconds instead of 1).

AREA 4: This is a heavly affected area, there are very few grass patches. There will be a thick layer of Ash on the ground, you will not be bale to run due to the ash. There is much ash falling and the air is rather hazy. You will lose 3 seconds of time here.

AREA 5: This is Ground 0 and is the remains of the Nuclear plant that exploded. The Fallout is thick here and there is a heavy haze in the air. Time will tick by 5 seconds at a time. The only Pokemon to be found here is Snailclear.

*NOTE: Areas 3,4,5 will be under the weather effects of Fallout*

Each area (except area 5) will have what looks to be one of the devices you find in the Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon, and that is what is happens to be. You are free to use these, however you are only able to use each once PER VISIT!

As noted in the post before, you will find Radiation poisoned Pokemon here. A description will follow shortly. First a List of Pokemon you will find here that are NOT affected by the Radiation.

Pokemon in Radiation Flat that are NOT affected by RAdiation poisoning:

Weezing (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves:Memento, Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Haze

Hydroxic (Anytime, Rare) lvl 60
Known Moves:Sludge Bomb, Glare, Dark Pulse, Crunch

Bronzong (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves:Heavy Slam, Heal Block, Metal Shine, Payback

Klang(Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves:Zap Cannon, Hyber Beam, Lock on, Shift gear

Snailclear (Area 5 ONLY) lvl 60
Known Moves: Gunk shot, Sludge bomb, Hyber Beam, Bulldoze

Next is the Pokemon you can encounter that are Radiation poisoned. These Pokemon are a darker purple than the noraml Posion status effect (if the Pokemon is shiny, you will not be able to tell until after decomtamination), and are VERY sluggish. They will be at only 1 Hp and you will not be able to know there gender until decomtamination (explanation to come later). You can only catch a raditon poisoned Pokemon Via Radiation Balls. There is a chance for the Pokemon to have a unique ability, a move it does not normally learn or both (In order of not as rare to rare, Move, Ability, Both). Explaination on breeding to come after. There is only a 10 percent chance to run into a radiation poisoned Pokemon. (However you are guarenteed to see one on your first visit, although which one it is is completely random).

Pokemon in Radiation Flat that ARE affected by RAdiation poisoning :

Munchlax lvl 5
Ablity: Harvest
Move: Sludge Bomb

Ratatta lvl 5
Ability: Poison Point
Move: Poison Fang

Magby lvl 5
Ability:Liquid Ooze
Move: Ice Punch

Hedgehelm lvl 5
Ability: Lighting Rod
Move: Magnet Rise

Shockly lvl 5
Ability: Guts
Move: Glacial

Buneary lvl 5
Ability: Huge Power
Move: Close Combat

Pahirisu lvl 5
Ability: Moxie
Move: Dig

Buizel lvl 5
Ability:Toxic Boost
Move:Flame Thrower

Pichu lvl 5
Ability: Poison Heal
Move: Poison Tail

Maractus lvl 5
Ability:Volt Absorb
Move: Spark

More Information on Radiation Poisoned Pokemon:

1) After Decontamination, there will be a red Bio Hazard symbol, stating that it was Poisoned via radiation.

2a) There is a +.5 percent chance that the pokemon will be a Shiny

2b) When breeding there is a +.5 percent chance that the offspring will be shiny.

3) There is a 25% chance that the Ability will be passed down (female only). (Chances do not increase if both parents were poisoned)

4) The unique move only has a 50 percent chance to be passed down (male only). ("")

After your 10 min the screen will turn black and it will return to the Room that you extied from at the Radiation Protection HQ. The screen will flash red.

Mechanial voice over loudspeaker: DECOMTAMINATION IN PROCESS.

Some foam will spray over the room, followed by some water. The screen will return to normal and a Nurse joy and some medical students will rush in.

Nurse Joy: Oh my! You found some Pokemon suffering from radiation poisoning! I will need to take them upstairs for treatment!

Nurse Joy will take the Pokemon suffering from Radiation poisoning and leave. Your char will auto walk out of the room where Mark will meet up with you.

Mark: Hey, I heard you found some radiation poisoned Pokemon. If you go up these stairs you will come to the rest room. Well I have to go get some work done. OH! I forgot to meantion, you have to wait 3 hours before you can go back out into radiation flat.

Mark will walk off, and you can go upstairs to the Rest Room.

Rest Room:

This is a large room where your radiation poisoned Pokemon that you caught come to. They will be laying on one of the many beds. There will be 2 Medical students for you to talk to that are wondering around.

Medical Student (male): Nurse Joy is a wonderful teacher. I hope to become a great Doctor some day.

Medical Student (Female): AWE! The poor Pokemon! Radiation Posioning makes them suffer so much....

Nurse Joy will be walking rather quickly between the Radiationed poisoned Pokemon. Your Pokemon are required to stay here for on the rest floor for one day. Talking to Nurse Joy will result in two responses.

Nurse Joy if none of the Pokemon are ready to be realesed: Im sorry, your Pokemon need to spent a bit longer here. They arent fully recovered.

Nurse Joy if there is a Pokemon ready to be released: (Name of Pokemon) is doing much better! It has gotten over it radiation posioning and is ready to join you on your adventure.

To take a Pokemon back, simply walk up to where it is sleeping and press A, it will ask if you want to take the Pokemon is with you select Yes. If you dont have an open slot, it will tell you to go make room.

Head out of the RP HQ, and get ready to go to the next place!

BROWN VERSION

Mushroom Meadow:

Welcome to Mushroom Meadow! This is an area has Huuuuuge Giant Mushrooms that realease spores making the air alittle yellow. Mushroom Meadow is divided into 5 areas. Remember the farther back you go the more time you loose off your 10min. Following is a short description of each area.

AREA 1: Here there are many grass patches.There are a few small mushrooms (and by small, I your size). Your time will tick by at a normal rate.

AREA 2: Again there are grass patches, and the mushrooms your about twice your size. You can see a few spores floating in the air. Your time will tick by a LITTTTLE faster here (about half a second faster).

AREA 3: More grass patches. The mushrooms here are about the size of a house. The air has a LIGHT yellow tinge to it, and you see a bit more spores floating by Time will tick by twice as fast (2 seconds instead of 1).

AREA 4: There is a dramatic drop of grass patches here, as there are a lot of mushrooms about the size of a two story house. The air is has a brighter yellow tinge to it and spores floating in the wind are plentifull. You will lose 3 seconds of time here.

AREA 5: Here there is what can be best describe as a stair case of mushrooms. The air is a very dark Yellow, and there are many spores. Time will tick by 5 seconds at a time. The only Pokemon to be found here is Lotuzilla.

*NOTE: Areas 3,4,5 will be under the weather effects of Mushroom spores (15% chance for your Pokemon to fall asleepor become uncontrolable, does not affect grass types.)*

As noted in the post before, you will find Pokemon affected by the Mushroom Spores here. A description will follow shortly. First a List of Pokemon you will find here that are NOT affected by the Spores.

Pokemon in Mushroom Meadow that are NOT affected by Mushroom Spores:

Tangrowth (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves:Block, Wring out, POwer whip, Anceint Power

Leaveech (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves: Bug Bite, Power Whip, Parasite, Razor Leaf

Carnivine (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 60
Known Moves:Power whip, Wrong out, Crunch, Sap Shot

Shroomage (Anytime, Rare) lvl 60
Known Moves:Psychic,Solarbeam, Synthesis, Calm Mind

Lotuzilla (AREA 5 only) lvl 60
Known Moves: Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance,Bug Army, Crunch

Next is the Pokemon you can encounter that are affected by the Mushroom Spores. These Pokemon are a Yellow color (sorta looks like they are in paralysis) (if the Pokemon is shiny, you will not be able to tell until after it has rested), The Pokemon will either be asleep, or in a sort of rage (There will be a message saying that the pokemon appears aggitated). You will not be able to know there gender until after they have rested. You can only catch a Pokemon suffering from the effects of the Mushroom spores Via Shroom Balls. There is a chance for the Pokemon to have a unique ability, a move it does not normally learn or both (In order of not as rare to rare, Move, Ability, Both). Explaination on breeding to come after. There is only a 10 percent chance to run into a Pokemon suffering from the mushroom spores. (However you are guarenteed to see one on your first visit, although which one it is is completely random).

Elekid lvl 5
Ability: Solar Power
Move: Solar Beam

Nervick lvl 5
Ability:HeatProof
Move:Flame Charge

Mousatch lvl 5
Ability:Guts
Move:Memento

Emolga lvl 5
Ability:Levitate
Move:Roost

Bonsly lvl 5
Ability:Effect Spore
Move:Spore

Zigzagoon lvl 5
Ability:Sand Rush
Move:Aqua Tail

Ralts lvl 5
Ability:Immunity
Move:Quiver Dance

Sandshrew lvl 5
Ability: Dry Skin
Move: Skull Bash

Lickitung lvl 5
Ability:Iron Head
Move:Head Smash

Patrat lvl 5
Ability:Compound eyes
Move:Flamerang

More Information on Pokemon effected by the Mushroom Spores:

1) After Resting, there will three yellow circles, in the Shape of a Triangle. This will let others know it was affected by Mushroom Spores.

2a) There is a +.5 percent chance that the pokemon will be a Shiny

2b) When breeding there is a +.5 percent chance that the offspring will be shiny.

3) There is a 25% chance that the ability will be passed down (female only). (Chances do not increase if both parents were poisoned)

4) The unique move only has a 50 percent chance to be passed down (male only). ("")

After the 10 min the screen will go back and you will be back in the clearing with the other people. Jess will be waiting for you.

Jess: Well how did it go? Here let me take your Ranger Medal and change the sap. OH! You found some Pokemon affected by the Mushroom Spores! Here let Nurse Joy take them!

Nurse Joy, along with two Pokemon Breeders in training will come up to you.

Nurse Joy: Oh my, these Pokemon need some fresh air! Here let me look after them till the Spores wear off.

Nurse Joy will take the Pokemon, and the two breeders in training will follow her as she heads to the left.

Jess: She's taking them to the holding pens, they need a full 24 hr rest period before they can join you on your journey. Also, you have to wait 3 hours before you can enter Mushroom Meadow again. Well I need to go look at some stuff and sign some papers, why dont you go see your pokemon in the rest area?

Jess will walk off leaving you on your own. Head left to the rest area.

Rest Area:

The rest area isnt much to look at. You will notice a fenced off area, with a feeding troff and a drinking troff. The Pokemon that you caught that were affected by the spores are here wonding around. Talk to the 2 breeders in training.

Breeder in-training (male): Howdy there. Imma training to become a Pokemon Breeder. Imma mighty honoured to be working with Nurse Joy too.

Breeder in-training (female): AWEE! The Poor Pokemon! They breathed in too muh of the spores and got sick! Funny thing is, a small does ofthe spores from here can help people with breathing troubles....

Nurse Joy will be standing by the gate. Depending on the current situation of your pokemon you will get two responses.

Nurse Joy if your pokemon arent ready to join you: Im sorry, your Pokemon need to spend a little more time resting. They need to completely get the spores out of there system by being in fresh air.

Nurse Joy if your Pokemon are ready to join you: Ah its you! It looks like the spores are no longer affecting your pokemon. They are free to join you in your journey.

If you dont have any room, she will tell you to go make room (luckly there will be a PC beside her, running on solar power). Simply make some room then talk to her again. After gettin your pokemon from her, head on out to route 500 and wait for instructions!

Last edited by GofD on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Whoa, you're just as creative as ever. Maybe a Game Freak guy in Psypokian disguise? Your ideas keep getting better and better!

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but number 3 & 4 of the breeding rules both have to do with the move getting passed down. Should one of them be the ability?

Other than that it looks great!

Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill: Whoa, thank for the compliment! Glad you are enjoying this!

@Dare: Ah whoops, that was a typo, #3 should be "ability". I have fixed that.

Hey Look, its Monday!

b]Gray Version[/b]

Route 600:

At this point simple wonder around the island for a bit. Use the Vs seeker to see if anyone wants to battle with you. If your wondering around the Island on a Saturday, you might find your self running into a Snorlax in the middle of the road. Yes I realize you dont have the Pokeflute, but no worries, there will be a Pokemon Ranger!!

Pokemon Ranger: Another one? Snorlax usually live in the lower moutains, but lately we have been seeing them come down rather often. Mind doing me a favor? I have a Pokeflute that can wake up the Snorlax. Would you mind battleing it? They are rather grouchy when they wake.

A yes/ no dialogue box will pop up. Select Yes.

Pokemon Ranger: Okay get ready.

The Pokeflute is played and a soothing melody echoes through the air. The snorlax stirs and wakes up grouchy!!

Snorlax lvl 60
Known Moves: Giga Impact, Heavy Impact, Rest, Rollout

If you happen to make snorlax faint when you try to catch it, dont worry, Youll be able to battle one every Saturady, you just have to find it.

As you walk around you should find yourself back at Theroloposis Train station.

Theroloposis Train station:

At the train station you will notice a little girl running around, seeming to be in a panic.

Little Girl: *sniffle sniffle* Excuse me, Mr Trainer? Can you please help me? A mean man stole my Pokemon......Its my best friend, and was given to me by my Daddy......*sniffle sniffle*

YOU TO THE RESCUE!

Little girl: You..You gonna help! OH THANK YOU MR.TRAINER! *hugs* Here, the mean man dropped this ticket!

YOU GET THE MYSTERY TICKET!

Little Girl: Ill be here waiting. I hope you can find my Pokemon...

Walk up to the train platform and speak to the conductor.

Conductor: Ah Yes, Ticket please.....The abandoned Industrial Factory? What buisness does a kid have there?....AH, I see. I suggest you be careful then, Ive been hearing word that a lot of people are going there, alot of shady looking people.

The conductor will lead you to your train. You will get on and see a cutscene of you traveling in a speedy bullet train!

BROWN VERSION

Route 500

At this point simple wonder around the island for a bit. Use the Vs seeker to see if anyone wants to battle with you. If your wondering around the Island on a Saturday, you might find your self running into a Snorlax in the middle of the road. Yes I realize you dont have the Pokeflute, but no worries, there will be a Pokemon Ranger!!

Pokemon Ranger: Well look at that there. Another Snorlax came down from the mountains. Hmm, Hey trainer, how'd you like a chance to catch this here snorlax? All i need to do is play this here Pokeflute, be careful though, Snorlax can be rather grouchy when they wake.

A yes/ no dialogue box will pop up. Select Yes.

Pokemon Ranger: Okay get ready.

The Pokeflute is played and a soothing melody echoes through the air. The snorlax stirs and wakes up grouchy!!

Snorlax lvl 60
Known Moves: Giga Impact, Heavy Impact, Rest, Rollout

If you happen to make snorlax faint when you try to catch it, dont worry, Youll be able to battle one every Saturady, you just have to find it.

As you walk around you should find yourself back at Farm Central Wagon House.

Farm Central Wagon House:

At the Wagon house you will notice a little girl running around, seeming to be in a panic.

Little Girl: *sniffle sniffle* Excuse me, Mr Trainer? Can you please help me? A mean man stole my Pokemon......Its my best friend, and was given to me by my Daddy......*sniffle sniffle*

YOU TO THE RESCUE!

Little girl: You..You gonna help! OH THANK YOU MR.TRAINER! *hugs* Here, the mean man dropped this ticket!

YOU GET THE MYSTERY TICKET!

Little Girl: Ill be here waiting. I hope you can find my Pokemon...

Walk up to the Wagon platform and talk to the driver.

Driver: Ah Yes, Ticket please.....The abandoned Coal Mine? What buisness does a kid have there?....AH, I see. I suggest you be careful then, Ive been hearing word that a lot of people are going there, alot of shady looking people.

The driver will lead you to a rather fancy wagon thats being pulled by 8 Rapidash. Go to a Cutscene where you see the wagon on the move to the abandoned Coal Mine.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Walk-through, I CHOOSE YOU!

GRAY VERSION

Abandoned Industrial Factory:

The train will pull up onto the factory platform.

Conductor: Since your the only one, and this train isnt needed, we will wait for you to return.

Well thats nice! Anyways, walk across the platform to a door way. The platform itself looks like it hasnt been used in a long time.

Abandoned Industrial Factory: Floor 1, Room 1:

After the Train platform, you will find yourself in a room of pipes. You can hear water dripping, and creaking pipes. On the walls there is some graffiti on the walls. There some pictures of pokemon, Gym leaders, and a few names. You will commonly see a Red "R" painted on the walls. Simply walk around the room carefully. You path will occasianly be blocked by pipes that have fallen. Simply work your way to the second room.

Abandoned Industrial Factory: Floor 1, Room 2:

Here you will find the stairs to floor 2. This room looks like some sort of gathering area. Its Open and there are tables in various states of apperance. Some are Intack, others not so much. YOu will encounter a few pokemon here.

Pokemon in Room 2:

Klang (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 61
Known Moves: Zap Cannon, Hyber Beam, Lock on, Shift gear

Smergale (Anytime, Rare) lvl 61-63
Known Moves; SKetch

You will also find a Revive and a Max Ether. Again there is graffiti on the walls, and again the Red "R" is Common. As you approach the stairs, you will notice a lone figure, that looks like he's guarding the stairs.

Mystery Figure: Who are you? Whats The password? You dont know, THEN GET LOST!

He will have a lvl 70 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower) and a lvl 70 Sableye (Shadow Ball, Punishment, Shadow Claw, Confuse Ray).

Win Phrase: GET LOST!

Lose Phrase: WHAT THE? HOW CAN A RUNT LIKE YOU....

Mystery Figure: DANG IT! HOW DID YOU KNOW TEAM ROCKETS HIDEOUT WAS HERE! I GOT TO WARN THE OTHERS!

The Mystery Figure, who we now know is a Team Rocket Grunt, will run up the stairs. Follow After and prepare yourself, looks like your gonna be taking on another Evil Organization, TEAM ROCKET!

BROWN VERSION

Abandoned Coal Mine:

The wagon will pull up to the Platform.

Driver: Well, I dont need to be back at the Wagon House for a few, so Ill wait here for you to get back.

Well thats nice now isnt it. Make your way across the platform to an opening in a rock face. The Platform looks like it hasnt been used for a while.

Abandoned Coal Mine: Floor 1, Room 1:

This is the area where the miners would pile the coal. Its a little like a maze so simply naviagte yourself through the area. Your will occasionly see red "R"s painted on the wall. You will also see what looks to be a map of the tunnel, and a few bulletins that have safety proceduers. Make your way to the door to Room 2.

Abandoned Coal Mine: Floor 1, Room 2:

Here is an open area with a lot of tracks. This seems to be where the men got loaded into the carts to be moved back. Some carts will be upright, will others willeb overturned. You will find a Max Ether and a Revive here. There will also be a few Pokemon you can find here.

Torkoal (Anytime, Uncommon) lvl 61
Known Moves: Magma Chamber, Inferno, Heat wave, Amnesia

Smergale (Anytime, Rare) lvl 61-63
Known Moves; SKetch

You will eventually come to a set of stairs that go down, that appears to be guarded by a mystery figure.

Mystery Figure: Who are you? Whats The password? You dont know, THEN GET LOST!

He will have a lvl 70 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower) and a lvl 70 Sableye (Shadow Ball, Punishment, Shadow Claw, Confuse Ray).

Win Phrase: GET LOST!

Lose Phrase: WHAT THE? HOW CAN A RUNT LIKE YOU....

Mystery Figure: DANG IT! HOW DID YOU KNOW TEAM ROCKETS HIDEOUT WAS HERE! I GOT TO WARN THE OTHERS!

The Mystery Figure who ahs given himself as a Team Rocket Grunt will run down the stairs. Follow him down the stairs. Looks like there's another Evil Organization that needs to get a butt whooping, TEAM ROCKET!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lvl70?
Yesh!!! :D
Finally something challenging, I really hope the new pokemon game will have a longer storyline.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Ghost Pony- Glad you like it!

*zombie voice* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaalk-throuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, moooooooooooooooooore.

GRAY VERSION

Abandoned Industrial Factory: Floor 2, Room 1:

For an "abandoned" factory this floor doesnt look to abandoned. This floor looks shiny and new. There are crates of Pokeballs and cages of Pokemon. The floor has those arrow spinny tiles that move you. Thats pretty much what this room is you trying to make it to the door way. There will be more members of Team Rocket for you to challenge. Most of them will be at dead ends as you try to find your way through the maze.

Team Rocket Grunt #1: OH NO! NOT A KID!

The grunt will have a lvl 75 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower) and a lvl 75 Hydroxic (Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Glare).

Win Phrase:

OH PHEW! This isnt gonna be a repeat of Kanto.

Lose Phrase:

GAH! WHATS WITH THESE KIDS!!!!

Team Rocket Grunt #2: Hehe, we are gonna make a killing with these stolen pokemon.

The Grunt will have a lvl 75 Gigatox (Charge, Sludge bomb, OverCharge, Shockwave), a lvl 75 Swolat(Gunk Shot, Wring out, Gastro Acid, Sludge Bomb) and a lvl 75 Crobat(Air Slash, Haze, Poison Fang, Acrobatics).

Win Phrase:

HAHA! Your pokemon will bring in a nice profit!

Lose Phrase:

Uh oh, I better get out of here!

Team Rocket Grunt #3: Heh, Pokemon arent your friends, there your tools!

The Grunt will have 2 lvl 74 Weezings.

Win Phrase:

See?

Lose Phrase:

H...h....how?

Team Grunt #4: Dont think you can stop us.

He will have a lvl 75 Houndoom(Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Foul Play, Inferno), a lvl 75 Weezing and a lvl 75 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

No one can stop us!

Lose Phrase:

Still, dont think you can.

Team Rocket Grunt #5: HALT!

He will have a lvl 75 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

Your Pokemon Belong to Team Rocket!

Lose Phrase:

How am I supposed to do my job with only one Pokemon??

Team Rocket Grunt #6: Not to bright to come here alone.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Hehe, a lone kid? Too easy.

This Will be a Double battle.

Grunt #6 will have a lvl 75 Weezing and a lvl 75 Gigatox.
Grunt #7 will have a lvl 75 ThunderRex(Giga Impact, Thunder Rang, Crunch, Metal Shine) and a lvl 75 Houndoom.

Win Phrase:

Team Rocket Grunt #6: Sorry kid, your in over your head.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Heh, too easy.

Lose Phrase:

Team Rocket Grunt #6: ....OK, maybe im not the bright one.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Easy for who now...

Team Rocket Grunt #8: Who are you?

The grunt will have a lvl 75 Weezing, a lvl 80 Hydroxic(Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Glare) and a lvl 80 Toxicroak (Revenge, Posion Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sucker Punch).

Win Phrase:

Just a pest.

Lose Phrase:

Seriously who ARE you?

Team Rocket Grunt #9: NO!

The grunt will have a lvl 80 Gigatox (Charge, Sludge bomb, OverCharge, Shockwave) and a lvl 80 Mandibuzz(Dark Pulse, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Bone Rush).

Win Phrase:

AHAHA!

Lose Phrase:

GAAH! NOT AGAIN!

Team Rocket Grunt #10: You will not get past me!

The Grunt will have a lvl 80 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower), a lvl 80 Gigatox, a lvl 80 Hydroxic, and a lvl 80 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

HAHA! HAnd over your Pokemon Runt! They belong to us!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! Team Rocket cant Fall again! We Wont!

Along your way you will happen to find a few items as well.

Ultra Ball
Red Shard x2
The Tm for sludge Bomb

After making your way to the Doorway head into Room 2.

BROWN VERSION

Abandoned Coal Mine: Floor 2, Room 1:

For an "abandoned" mine this floor doesnt look to abandoned. This floor looks shiny and new. There are crates of Pokeballs and cages of Pokemon. The floor has those arrow spinny tiles that move you. Thats pretty much what this room is you trying to make it to the door way. There will be more members of Team Rocket for you to challenge. Most of them will be at dead ends as you try to find your way through the maze.

Team Rocket Grunt #1: OH NO! NOT A KID!

The grunt will have a lvl 75 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower) and a lvl 75 Hydroxic (Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Glare).

Win Phrase:

OH PHEW! This isnt gonna be a repeat of Kanto.

Lose Phrase:

GAH! WHATS WITH THESE KIDS!!!!

Team Rocket Grunt #2: Hehe, we are gonna make a killing with these stolen pokemon.

The Grunt will have a lvl 75 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Solar Beam, Sunny day), a lvl 75 Swolat(Gunk Shot, Wring out, Gastro Acid, Sludge Bomb) and a lvl 75 Crobat(Air Slash, Haze, Poison Fang, Acrobatics).

Win Phrase:

HAHA! Your pokemon will bring in a nice profit!

Lose Phrase:

Uh oh, I better get out of here!

Team Rocket Grunt #3: Heh, Pokemon arent your friends, there your tools!

The Grunt will have 2 lvl 74 Weezings.

Win Phrase:

See?

Lose Phrase:

H...h....how?

Team Grunt #4: Dont think you can stop us.

He will have a lvl 75 Arcanine(Thunder Fang, Outrage, Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz), a lvl 75 Weezing and a lvl 75 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

No one can stop us!

Lose Phrase:

Still, dont think you can.

Team Rocket Grunt #5: HALT!

He will have a lvl 75 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

Your Pokemon Belong to Team Rocket!

Lose Phrase:

How am I supposed to do my job with only one Pokemon??

Team Rocket Grunt #6: Not to bright to come here alone.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Hehe, a lone kid? Too easy.

This Will be a Double battle.

Grunt #6 will have a lvl 75 Weezing and a lvl 75 Roseferno.
Grunt #7 will have a lvl 75 Nervreak(Psychic, Flash Cannon, Hyber Beam, Metal Shine) and a lvl 75 Arcanine.

Win Phrase:

Team Rocket Grunt #6: Sorry kid, your in over your head.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Heh, too easy.

Lose Phrase:

Team Rocket Grunt #6: ....OK, maybe im not the bright one.
Team Rocket Grunt #7: Easy for who now...

Team Rocket Grunt #8: Who are you?

The grunt will have a lvl 75 Weezing, a lvl 80 Roseferno(Flame Petal, Ingrain, Solar Beam, Sunny day) and a lvl 80 Machamp (Dynamic Punch, Cross Chop, Bear hug, Scary Face).

Win Phrase:

Just a pest.

Lose Phrase:

Seriously who ARE you?

Team Rocket Grunt #9: NO!

The grunt will have a lvl 80 Roseferno and a lvl 80 Mandibuzz(Dark Pulse, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Bone Rush).

Win Phrase:

AHAHA!

Lose Phrase:

GAAH! NOT AGAIN!

Team Rocket Grunt #10: You will not get past me!

The Grunt will have a lvl 80 Weezing (Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Fallout, Flamethrower), a lvl 80 Roseferno, a lvl 80 Hydroxic, and a lvl 80 Crobat.

Win Phrase:

HAHA! HAnd over your Pokemon Runt! They belong to us!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! Team Rocket cant Fall again! We Wont!

Along your way you will happen to find a few items as well.

Ultra Ball
Red Shard x2
The Tm for sludge Bomb

After making your way to the Doorway head into Room 2.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next