It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think Roseferno should have an ability other than Suction Cups; it just doesn't seem to fit. Maybe keep Chlorophyll or maybe even give it Drought.

I have to laugh at the squirrels. The concept of Squirelichute is kind of funny. It's great!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

TM i would personally take out

TM 12 - Taunt
TM 19 - Telekinesis
TM 46 - Thief
TM 51 - Ally Switch
TM 60 - Quash

I know this maybe be because i rarely teach my pokemon non offensive moves but i think you would have to be mad to actually waste 1 of your moves on these. I can think of situations these would be useful but these situations aren't common enough for these moves to be hidden up your sleeve.

E.g. Quash, i can see it being useful in Double/Triple Battles where you use it so your slower partner can attack ahead of the targeted Pokemon rather than being KO'd by them. But then its pretty pointless in Single/Rotation Battles and if your Pokemon is actually slower than the target.
And because there are a lot more Single battles than there are Double and Triple battles i dont think it will be truely missed,

And these moves also which i wouldnt mind if you kept them but i think wouldnt be missed either

TM 23 - Smack Down
TM 48 - Round or TM 49 - Echoed Voice
TM 58 - Sky Drop or TM 88 - Pluck
TM 63 - Embargo

Just a couple of suggestions there for you there. Also is it a possibility that could you add another 5 TM's then that would be up to a total of 100 TM'S?

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quash, Telekinesis and Thief, OK, Ally Switch, not so much. Taunt, no chance. It's the most powerful anti-wall move in the game. Extremely useful.
Generally, though, you can't remove all the "bad" TMs. It would be stupid to put moves that are good but can be learnt by a few Pokemon. The purpose of TMs isn't to be perfect, but provide moves for a wide range of Pokemon.
And I totally backup Dare on Roseferno's ability. Chlorophyll or even Drought would be better.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Before I post some new stuff, just a few updates:

-At your guys request, Roseferno abilities will now be Chlorophyll and Flash Fire. That post has been updated.

-Team Nature, Will now be Team Dryad (Thanks to Samorutt for the suggestion, I really liked that one.) Team Tech will remain Team Tech.

-The returning TM list has been completed, Most of what has been removed were Tm's from Gen 5. Ive also added 5 past Gen moves to the list. I will be adding 17 new Tm's (one for each type, unless I counted wrong).

@ CrazyRazey, you'll be happy to know a few of the Tm's you listed have been removed.
@ChillBill, That is exactly the reason why I wanted a bit of input. I didn't want to be....to critical and only keep the powerful ones. I think the list of what I'm keeping will satisfy everyone.

I will be posting a second berry list, comprising of berries that grant immunity, I'm just Ironing out the names.

@Dare, Glad you like Squirelichute! I hope I didn't give you a craving for burritos though.

Today's Post:

Today I am releasing 4 evo's for old Pokemon. They are for Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Arbok and Shroomish. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce because a-lot of people feel they deserve one, and what the people want the people get! Arbok, it came to me about the same time I thought this idea up. Shroomish.......I have no idea where it came from. I was sitting there trying to think of one more, and this guy just popped out at me. I don't really know why. I must have been craving Mushroom's or something. Without further ado, the new Evolutions!

Farcaught'd Evolves from Farfetch'd at lvl 40, Brown Version Only

Type- Fighting/Flying

Species- Albatross

Description- Looks like an Albatross. Has brown and orange feathers. Appears to be very monk like in its appearance. Has a spiritual/ "I can kill you with my pinky finger" look. Its eyes are calm, and devoid of rage or hatred. Holds a rather LARGE staff like Leek in one wing.

Pokedex- This Pokemon seems to have achieved some sort of spiritual awareness. Often flock together to share Leek Staff techniques.

Ability- Leek Block
Simple version- Has chance to block super effective moves.
Detailed Version- When this Pokemon is holding the item "stick", There will be a 10% chance for this Pokemon to negate the damage and effects of a super effective move.

Unique move- Leek Technique (Fighting, Other, User)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple version- Focuses on its technique to raise it's critical hit chance.
Detailed- Will demonstrate its "leek staff" technique (you know in those martial arts movies where the people show off there mad skill before beating each other up? Something like that). Will raise its Attack be 2 stages and the chance of a critical hit increases by 5%. (MAX percentage that the critical hit rate can go up by is 15%.)

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACk(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACk(HORRID)
SP.DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

Contstriparse Evolves from Dunspare at lvl 40, Gray Version Only

Type- Normal/Ground

Species- Andacona/Rattlesnake

Description-Looks like Dunspare, although it has been streched out a bit, actually a lot. Is about 5x as long now (about 20 feet). Has a lazy, yet alert look to him, has a Drill like rattle on the end of it's tail. Is colored to blend in to a mountainous environment. (Dark and light browns.)

Pokedex- Its lives high in the mountains. Its food source only comes that high 3 times a year.

Ability- Starvation
Simple- Holds out on berry Consumption.
Detailed- This Pokemon will not use a held berry until it's Hp is below 30%. If the berry heals Hp, there is a 30% chance that the Berry will heal twice as much HP. (NOTE: This ability does not effect berries that are consumed when the Pokemon enters battle.)

STATS-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Hydroxic Evolves from Arbok when it lvls in Radiation flat, Gray Version Only

Type-Poison/Dark

Species- Hydra

Description- A snake with 6 heads. Half of which have hoods like a cobra, and shorter fangs than those that do not have hoods. Is about the size of a small School bus. A purple/green color, with red and orange markings on the hoods. Each head has a meanicing look. The heads with hoods have red eyes, those with out, a Greenish color.

Pokedex- Evolved when it was exposed to radiation. The six heads work very well together, catching food quickly, even though it moves rather slow.

Ability- Nero-toxin

Simple Version- Increases Poison and flniching chance.
Detailed- Increases Poison chance by 10% and Flinch Chance by 10%. Also any move that does not have a poison or flinch chance, now has a chance to poison(10%) and flinch(10%) the opponent.

Unique Move- FlinchPoison (Poison, Special, Single target)

Base Power-50
Accuracy-100

Simple- Bites and injects venom, Increases chance to flinch.
Detailed- The User Bites the Opponent, Poisoning it (100% chance). The Opponent Pokemon will now also be more prone to flinching(+5%).

STATS-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(HORRID)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Shroomage Evolves from Shroomish when it lvls in Mushroom Meadow, Brown Version only

Type-Grass/Psychic

Species- Mushroom/Human

Description- Sorta looks Like Breloom, But a bit more elderly. The Mushroom on its forehead is a bit bigger, a bit more droopy and more brown in color. The face has a Wise look to it, and a long white beard that reaches its feet. The beard covers its hands. The tail is a bit shorter, and the...."puff balls" on the tip of the tail releases spores. Is also shorter and more.....plump. It's body is more of a dull yellow color.

Pokedex- Very wise and very knowledgeable about Mushrooms. It is know to give the sick medicine made from them.

Ability- Shroomheal

Simple Version-Heals with the power of Mushrooms.
Detailed- If this Pokemon is holding an item with "Mushroom" in its name, The Pokemon will Either heal its Hp (when its Hp is below by 50%) by 100 HP, heal itself of a status condition, OR heal the PP of a move when its reaches 0, by 10. (NOTE: Healing of a status aliment takes priority, followed by HP)

STATS-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
Sp.DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

And there you have it! These are the ONLY new evolutions for past Pokemon I will be doing. Also, I do have an idea on what I'm doing for the dragon types. They will have 3 stages, and each Version will have an exclusive dragon. My next post will either be the Immunity berries OR the Tm list. Whichever I happen to finish first.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Farcaught'd, I'd take it instantly in my team! :)
It's the kind of pokemon I love: High speed who can deal huge damage on first turn.
Good job! :D

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello Hello, its me again! This post will contain the berries that grant immunities!

Again the format will be: name, Effect, Berries used for pollination, success chance, and growth cycle. For more information on berries please refer to my earlier post about berries.

Astroberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to ground type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon battle), Shuca+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Precpberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon Will be immune to fire type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Occa+ Rawst, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Suregberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to electric type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Wacan+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (MAx # of berries per plant, 3)

Exoberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to ghost type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Kasib+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Sunberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to water type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Passho+ Aspear, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Foilberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to pshycic type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Payapa+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Thermalberry, When held by a Pokemon,that Pokemon will be immune to Ice type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Yache+ Aspear, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant,3)

CideBerry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Bug type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Tanga+ Oran, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Shinyberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon Will be immune to Dark type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Colbur+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Eclipseberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Grass type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle),Rindo+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Slipberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Fighting type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Chople+ Sitrus, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

SAMberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Flying type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Coba+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Articberry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Dragon type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Haban+ Aspear, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

ForgeBerry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Steel type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Babiri+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

Bashberry, When held by a Pokemom, that Pokemon will be immune to Rock type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Charti+ Cheri, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

MediBerry, When held by a Pokemon, that Pokemon will be immune to Poison type moves for 3 turns (consumed when the Pokemon enters battle), Keiba+ Pecha, 10%, 96hr (Max # of berries per plant, 3)

WAIT! THERE"S MORE! Since the immunity berries are just an add on to my original berry list, I'm also gonna throw in the Tm's for this gen! Aren't I a swell guy?

Hms:
Surf
Strength
Fly
WaterFall
Dive
Cut

Returning Tm's:

Hone Claws
Dragon claw
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Roar
Toxic
Hail
Bulk up
Hidden Power
Sunny day
Taunt
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper beam
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Safe Guard
Frustration
Solarbeam
Smack Down
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Earthquake
Return
Dig
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Reflect
FlameThrower
Sludge Bomb
SandStorm
Fire Blast
Rock Tomb
Aerial Ace
Torment
Facade
Rest
Attract
Theif
Echoed Voice
Overheat
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
False Swipe
Scald
Fling
Will-o-wisp
Embargo
Explosion
Shadow Claw
Payback
Giga Impact
Rock Polish
Flash
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Gyro ball
Sword Dance
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Dragon tail
Poison Jab
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Swagger
U-Turn
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Trick Room
Rock Smash

New Tm's NOT new to this Gen:

Flatter
Nasty Plot
Agility
Iron Defense
Hex
Dark Pulse

Tms that are new to this Gen:

Decomtaminate (Normal, Special, Multiple targets)

Base Power-30
Accuracy-100

Simple version-Removes poison status while damaging the opponent.
Detailed- Removes the poison status from user and allies while also damaging the opponent(s). Does not damage allies.

Fallout (Poison, Other, feild effect)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Releases a poison gas into the air.
Detiled- The feild is covered by a poisonis gas. Any Pokemon that is not Poison or steel is now poisoned and receives DOUBLE the poison damage.If a pokemon switches in during Fallout, it is poisoned. A Pokemon that is poisoned that cures itself of poison, can not become posioned due to Fallout, unless it switches out and then back in. Poison type Pokemon heal 20 Hp per turn and evasion is raised by one stage during Fallout. Lasts 5 turns.

Spirit Call (Ghost, Special, Single target)

Base Power- 60
Accuracy-85

Simple version- Emmits a Hi-pitch sound that rattles the spirit.
Detailed version- User emits a Hi-pitch sound that effects the defending Pokemon's spirit. This move can hit normal type Pokemon.

Magma Chamber (Fire, Other, User)

Base Power- N/A
Accuracy- N/A

Simple Version- Stores Magma to raise the power of the next Fire move.
Detailed- The Pokemon stores magma in it's body to increase the power of the next Fire move by 10 percent (can be increased 30%).

LaynWait (Dark, Other, User)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Crouches down and waits for an opening ensuring a critical hit.
Detailed- The Pokemon lays down and waits for an opening, ensuring the next move it uses is a critical hit (Increase's the critical hit rate of the next move to 100%).

Volt Tail (Electric, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power- 75
Accuracy-85

Simple- Hits with an electrified tail. High Chance to cause paralysis
Detailed- Hits the opponent with a tail charged with electricity. Has a 45% chance to put the target pokemon in Paralysis.

Flood (Water, Special, Multiple targets)

Base Power- 60
Accuracy-100

Simple- Brings forth a massive flood that damages and lower or raises speed.
Detailed- A Flood is brought forth that damages mulitple opponent pokemon. It also effects the speed stat of all pokemon on the feild (Your and your opponent). If the Pokemon is a Water type, its speed is doubled for 3 turns. If the Pokemon is not a Water type, its speed is halved for 3 turns. After 3 turns, the speed stat is back to normal for all Pokemon.

Landslide (Ground, Physical, Multiple Targets)

Base Power-150
Accuracy- 45

Simple-Lets loose a mass of earth. Significantly lowers speed of targets.
Detailed- Hits the opponent Pokemon and its allies. If this move hits successfully, the Pokemon's speed stat is lowerd by 5. If the Move misses, the user must recharge.

Dragon Wraith (Dragon, Other, User)

Base Power- N/A
Accuracy- N/A

Simple- Unleases its Fury to raise its Attack power.
Detailed- The User unleashes its pent up fury to max out its Attack and Sp.Att, Howver its Defense and Sp.Def are halved.

Pastsight (Psychic, Special, Single Target)

Base Power- N/A
Accuracy- 100

Simple- Makes a past attack hit.
Detailed- The base power of this attack is the last move that missed. Secondary effects(such as lowering an opponents stat or causing status) do not carry over to this move. Purely status inflicting moves do no count, Nor do One hit-Kos. Negative effects to the user do carry over though (such as recharge, or lowering one of your stats, does).

Sap shot (Grass, Special, Single Target)

Base Power-45
Accuracy-100

Simple- Cover the foe in sap to damage and lower speed.
Detailed- Covers the target in sap, which damages as well as reduces the opponents speed by 2 stages.

Bug Army (Bug, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power-25
Accuracy-100

Simple- Attacks with multiple bugs to deal damage.
Detailed- For each bug type Pokemon in your party (Minus the user), the base power of this move increases by 15.

Boulder Run (Rock, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power-65
Accuracy-90

simple- Tumbles large rocks down on the foe, Has a High Critcal hit ratio.
Detailed- Large rocks are hurled at the opponent. Has a High critical hit ratio.

Metal Fist (Steel, Physical, Single Target)

Base Power-75
Accuracy-100

Simple Version- Strikes with a fist as hard as steel. May cause flinching.
Detailed- The user strikes with a Fist thats as hard as Steel, has a 30% chacne to cause flinching.

Fly-by (Flying, Other, Single Target)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Does a fly-by to locate the target.
Detailed- The Pokemon does a fly-over to pin point the target. Raises Accuracy by 1 stage. If the Pokemon is a ghost type, this move does nothing.

Bear Hug (Fighting, physical, Single Target)

Base Power-65
Accuracy-75

Simple- Locks the foe in a crushing bear hug.
Detailed- The opponent Pokemon is crushed in an overwheling Bear Hug. If this move goes first, the opponent Pokemon will be unable to move.

Polar Shift (Ice, Other, feild)

Base Power-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

Simple- Freezes the air to lower the opponets stats.
Detailed- The air around the feild is brought to bone chilling temperatures. Pokemon that are NOT the ice Type, will experiance a drop in all stats (Attack, Defense, Sp.Attack, Sp.Defense, and Speed) by one stage. Grass and bug type Pokemon will have there speed dropped by 2 stages instead of one. Ice type Pokemon will gain one stage in Attack and Sp.Attack. Also, If rain dance is in effect, it will be switched to Hail.( If rain dance is NOT in effect, the change over to Hail will not happen)

And there you have it! Not only did you get the Immunity berries, you also get to check out the new Tm's! WOOOT! Let me know how you feel about the Tm List. Did I forget to bring back an important Tm? Is there a Tm in there that shouldn't? let me know what you think!

I've recently started work on the new items for this Gen, so expect that list at some point. But for the next little bit, there's gonna be more new Pokemon Introduction's! I'm also gonna take a break from posting anything new tomorrow. So expect a new post Monday!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I like Fallout, LynWait and Dragon Wraith, and great idea for the berries!!! :D
You are doing good so far!
So, nest are items? :)

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^Hey, the original berry idea was mine! :D
It all looks good. You definitely are creative. Keep up the good work!

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello readers! Its the day after Sunday, you know what that means? THAT"S RIGHT! ANOTHER POST BY ME!, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

@GhostPony- Glad you like a few of the Tm's. As for the item list, its slowly coming along. It will be a few before that gets up.
@ChillBill- HEY! At least on of those immunity berries waaas allll me. You get credit for the others though.

Today's Post- The DRAGONS! Well not all the dragons, but you know, "the almost as powerful as the legendary" Dragons. Those ones. The "basic" stage of the dragons will be version exclusives, However if its traded to the other version, it will still evolve.

Draa Gray version only, Only Male

Type- Dragon/Fighting

Species-Dragon

Description- Looks like a small brown dragon. Has a short stubby tail. Its feet and wrists are wrapped in white bandages. Has a serious look, but also has a small cute factor. Its eyes are a bright yellow in color and very focused.

Pokedx- This Pokemon wishes to be the strongest ever. When tryin to learn a new move, it will neither eat or sleep until it has learned it.

Ability-Mold Breaker

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACk(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Drachan Evolves at lvl 33 from Draa

Type- Dragon/Fighting

Description- An Adult sized dragon, still brown in color and with a short stubby tail. Still has the bandages on its feet and wrists. Has a more bulky build. Eyes are still yellow with the focused look.

Pokedex- Still striving to be the strongest ever, it pushes it body to the limit, and then some. Will not accept anyones help.

Ability-Mold Breaker

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Oblivagon Evolves at lvl 66 from Drachan

Type- Dragon/Fighting

Description- Very large brown dragon, tail disperportionatly small to its massive size. Body ripples with muscles. Arms Covered in red scars. The Bandages on its feet and wrists have been replaced by chains. Instead of wings, has two large spikes on each shoulder. Eyes are yellow, But EXTREMLY Menacing, and has a wide, toothy, and very menacing grin.

Pokedex- Trainers are required to take a training course to own this Pokemon. Will attack anything without Mercy.

Ability- Anger Point or Mold breaker

Unique Move- Dragon Fists (Dragon, Physical, Single target)

Base- 250
Accuracy-65

Simple Version- Focuses its dragon essence to deliver massives hooks.
Detailed- Focuses its Dragon essence into its fists on the first turn. On the next turn unleashes a devestaing left and right hook (only counts as one hit). Also requires a turn to recharge.( Turn 1- Move is charged, Turn 2- Move is used, Turn 3-Recharge)

STATS-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(HORRID)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

Wiltixie Brown Version only, Only Female

Type- Grass

Species-Human like

Description- Is similar in size and shape to a Pixie. Light brown in color, with wilted leave wings. Looks rather sad and depressed.

Pokedex- A mysterious Pokemon that seems to wilt whatever plants that are near it. Other Grass type's avoid it.

Ability- Defeatist

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Sorrowillow Evolves at lvl 33 from Wiltixie

Type- Human like

Species-Grass

Decription- Still looks very Pixie like, although a little bigger now. Hair is long (Hair would remind you of a willow tree). Wings are a little larger, but still wilted. Looks like it has been crying and has been crying for a long time. Is always in a sitting position.

Pokedex- The Pokemon appears to be crying. Some say it crys for dying plants and orpahned Pokemon.

Ability-Defeatist

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Exisitragon Evolves at lvl 66 from Sorrowillow

Type-Grass/Dragon

Species-Dragon

Description- A large Green, Femimine looking dragon. Wings are rather large compared to the body and are made out of leaves. Has a collar of colorful flowers around its neck, and feet. Tail is rather leafy. Appears to be hopeful and happy, and has a motherly air to it. Eyes are a, light blue color, very friendly and warm.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is know to raise both plants and orphaned Pokemon. Is very rarely seen fighting other pokemon in the wild.

Ability-Chlorophyll or Healer

Unique move- Dragon's Blessing (Dragon, other, single Target)

Base Power- N/A
Accuracy- N/A

Simple version- Gains the blessing of dragons and restores health.
Detailed- The Pokemon is given the blessing of dragons, healing 50% current HP, Curses Status procs, and raises the Defense and Sp.Defense of that pokemon by three stages.The user requires a Recharge After use. In Double and Triple battles, Can be used on an Ally. (In single and rotation battles, this move will only affect the user).

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(Exceptional)
Sp.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

A final round of applause for the dragons! My next post will be another Pokemon introduction post. After that I have no clue. Ive pretty well hit a bump in my Pokemon list, item List and new move list. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! Ill likely have something up my sleeve. Other than my arm, of course.

*EDIT: GAH! Thanks for that GhostPony, Exisitragon now has how it evolves. I also took your Only male and only Female suggestion. Sorta makes sense with how I described them*
*EDIT 2: Changed the evolution lvls for the dragons*

Last edited by GofD on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh great, finally non-flying dragons! :D
What about:
-Oblivagon: Male only
-Exisitragon: Female only

Oh, and you forgot to write how Exisitragon evolve! (Great idea for lvl85, it will be the first one! :))

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll have to disagree with GP on this one. Lv.85 is a bit too much. A reason why many players didn't like Hydreigon was the evolution at Lv.64. Pokemon that evolve in such high levels usually have no in-game purposes, but are used solely for competitive battling. Besides, the majority of Pokemon have learned all of their moves by Lv.85, barring legendaries. For a Pokemon to evolve at that stage, it's extreme. That's what I think at least.
Except from that, good job. The dragons are a success.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like the dragon's typings - They're different and different is good.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i agree with 85 being to high even for a psyduo-legend. It nice idea but practically thats just too high.

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I've loved everything so far and I thought. Why not create a pokemon an outcast pokemon? Something like Uniqua. Maybe with a Psychic and other type combo? Just an idea.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To start off with, it seems there is some disagreement with the final evolution coming at 85. As such I will be lowering the evolution lvls on the dragons from 40 to 33 and from 85 to 66. These #'s were obtained by dividing 100 by 3. Other than the issue with the lvl, people seem to really enjoy my dragons!

Now as everyone is well aware, Gen 6 is coming out THIS YEAR. This does not mean I'm gonna stop my posting of my idea of a Gen. Today's post, MORE POKEMON!

Icogre Both Versions

Type- Ice or Rock

Species- Ogre

Description- ICE TYPE- Looks like an ogre made out of Ice with chunks of boulder mixed in with it. Is about twice the size of an adult Human. Light to dark blue in color. Appears to be rather angry. Eyes are a Dark blue.

Rock type- Looks like an ogre made out of rock. Is about HALF the size of an adult human. Is dark brown in color, with streaks of bright blue ice. Appears to be throwing a tantrum. Eyes are closed, but has a wide open black mouth.

Pokedex- This Pokemon seems to have the ability to shift between types, depending on the weather.

Abilty- Climate Change

Simple-Switchs between Ice and Rock type.
Detailed- Depending on the move that last attacked it, it will be either Ice or Rock type. Ice is the default type. If this Pokemon, while being an Ice type, is hit by a fire type move, it will take the damage then switch to Rock type. If while being a Rock type and is hit by a water type move, the Pokemon will HEAL by the amount it would have been damaged, and change to the Ice type. Furthermore, If this Pokemon is in play during Sunny Day as an Ice type, it will lose 10Hp per turn. If this Pokemon is in either Rain Dance or Hail as an Ice type, it will heal 10 Hp per turn. No positive or negative effects of weather if this Pokemon is the Rock type.

Stats-ICE:

HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

ROCK:

HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Rockador Both versions

Type-Rock/Fighting

Species- Human

Description- Looks like a luchador made out of rocks. Is rather large, a few feet taller than the average adult. Is completely made out of rocks, its Face is covered in precious gems to make it look like its wearing a mask. Appears to be taunting.

Pokedex- Once a year, this pokemon will gather in open areas to see who is the strongest.

Ability- Top Rope

Simple- Increases the power of fighting type moves significantly.
Detailed-Fighting type moves gain an increases of 35% in power, but also receive a drop in accuracy of 25%.

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(HORRID)
SP.DEFENSE(HORRID)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Eggtress Both versions

Type-Normal/Flying

Species-Egg

Description- Looks like an Egg with wings.

Pokedex- The Pokemon isnt fully hatched yet. It is rather clumsy and bumps into things.

Ability-Simple

Stats-Hp(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Hawken Evolves from Eggtress at lvl 30, Both versions

Type-Normal/Flying

Species- Chicken Hawk.

Description- Looks like a cross between a Chicken and a Hawk. Is a dull brown and yellow color.Seems to be rather confused. Doesn't seem to be aware about whats going. Has bright, cheerfull and oblivious look its eye's. Not the most intellgent Bird in the bird house.

Pokedex- In a IQ Test with a Slowbro, 3 Alakazam's crashed, and 2 needed rebooting. Slowbro won.

Ablity-Tangled Feet

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

And another 4 Down, YAAAY! The Pokemon list is coming along quite well. The move list and item list is coming along at a bit slower pace. I hope to have those two lists up in when I finish.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
The chicken hawk pokemon is something I can really picture. Glad to see the confidence boost through you and not get discouraged by the new games. Who knows maybe you'll be the maker of 7th generation.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello Hello again. Another day another post! MORE POKEMON ON THE WAY!

Digpup Gray Version Only

Type-Ground/Steel

Species-Canine

Description- Looks like a small dog. Its front paws look like excavator shovels. Its fur is short and sleek. The yellow fur on his head looks like he is wearing a hard hat. Is a very light dull brown, sorta looks like white fur covered in dust.

Pokedex- The Pokemon loves to dig. It is known to dig for weeks at a time.

Ability- Sand Force or Sand rush

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACk(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Excavanine Evolves from Digpup at lvl 32

Type-Ground/Steel

Species-Canine

Description- Is about the twice of an average dog. Its front paws and arms look like they are from an excavator. Its face is sorta Bulldoze like. Still has the yellow fur on its head that looks like a Hardhat. The rest of its fur looks to be a dusty yellow.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is very good at moving medium quantities of earth. Is often used on construction sites.

Ability-Sand force or Sand Rush

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(ABOVA AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Tunnelhound Evolves from Excavanine at lvl 52

Type-Ground/Steel

Species-Canine

Description-Is a giant Wiener dog (the size of a Tunnel Boring machine). Its legs are very short and stocky. Its mouth is EXTREMELY large. Short ear seem to be pinned backwards. Tail glows a bright orange. Has Dull gray, stream-like fur. Is covered in dust.

Pokedex- This Pokemon's mouth is extremely Huge. Its bite is the same in size to 3 school buses.

Ability- Heavy Metal or Sand Force

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(EXCEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Herbyic Brown Version Only

Type- Grass/Psychic

Species-Plant

Decription- A small Herb like Pokemon. Its roots act like small legs. Its face is on the bulb (black eyes, and smile), and the leaves protruding from the bulb are its arms. Is using psychic powers to float a couple of acorns in the air.

Pokedex- A plant that seems to have psychic powers. Is often seen making small seeds float.

Ability-Chlorophyll

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Shrubyic Evolves From Herbyic at lvl 32

Type-Grass/Psychic

Species-Plant

Decription- Looks like a small bright green bush. Again its roots are its feet. No noticeable arms. There is a small hole in the center where on can see two glowing, light purple eyes. A halo of seeds float around its head.

Pokedex-The Pokemon seems to be in a cacoon like state. Using its psychic powers, it scatters seeds it has collected.

Ability-Chlorophyll

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Guardwood Evolves from Shrubyric at lvl 52

Type-Grass/psychic

Species-Plant

Description- Whale sized tree being. Its Body seems to be soil, with tree trunks for arms and legs. The roots make up it's Feet and hands. Its head seems to be a Shrub bright green in color with small white flowers. Eyes are a glowy light purple color. Out of each shoulder, there is a cherry Tree growing, in full bloom. Has a "guardian" like appearance.

Pokedex- Hides itself in the ground, with only its shrub head and trees on its shoulder's showing. Will attack anything that threatens the forest it protects.

Ability- Chlorophyll or Root-in

Simple Version(Root-in)- Digs its roots into the ground.
Detailed- When this Pokemon first enters battle it digs its roots into the ground. The Pokemon can then not be switched out (either by player or the effects of an attack). This Pokemon will heal 1/8 its current HP per turn.

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(EXCEPTIONAL)
SPEED(HORRID)

Big thanks to Ghostpony, Who awhile back suggested a Pokemon with an ability much like Ingrain. People look to be still enjoying this. The item list MAY be coming soon. Its still looks like it needs meat in my view. Ill keep working on it, but be excpecting that sometime soon. That's it for today, Until Next time!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Already liking this idea more and more. Herbyic is a pokemon I would definitely use (just want to see it move pool first.). But I think you might want to start creating some of the first few cities. The starter city for Brown could be something like Outbranch town. While the starter city for Grey could be Ironclang City?

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This is full of awesome ideas GofD! You've certainly put a lot of work into coming up with everything, it looks great so far. :D

If you'd like, I thought of some ideas for a couple of Bug type 'mons.

One could be a Bug/Dark mosquito with a black body, gray wings, and a long sharp nose. Its pre-evolution would be a gray maggot-looking Pokemon with a smaller nose. Their ability could be Poison Point or Hyper Cutter, and could learn moves like Bug Bite, Leech Life, Night Slash, Screech, and Bug Buzz.

Another one could be a Bug/Ice type jumping spider, with icicles for the spikes on its back. Its pre-evolution would be similar, but smaller, with one icicle spike in the middle of its back. Their ability could be Ice Body or Swarm, and could learn moves like Struggle Bug, Ice Fang, Spider Web, Bounce, and Icicle Spear.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's been decided. The Psypokes will gather and take GofD to Japan, where he will work for Nintendo and GameFreak for the future Pokemon games. Accomodation is included.
Very good. Very good indeed. My only problem is the way your dogs remind me of Excadrill (type-abilities) but that's a personal opinion, and it doesn't mean the dogs aren't nice.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
It's been decided. The Psypokes will gather and take GofD to Japan, where he will work for Nintendo and GameFreak for the future Pokemon games. Accomodation is included.

+1
You really have great ideas! :)
Good combination with Grass/Psychic!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ James: I've actually started writing the walkthrough. I like those 2 city names though, Might use them later on.
@ Twistedturtwig: I actually read your post yesterday and it helped me come up with two new Pokemon! They will be in tomorrow's post. So look forward to that!
@ ChillBill: Better let me pack first! As for the dogs, I couldn't really think up of a better typing.
@ Ghostpony: Thanks! glad you like the typing!

Another Pokemon post! YAY!

Icybbit Both Versions

Type-Ice

Species- Rabbit

Description- Is a small light blue and white rabbit. Is about the same size as a normal rabbit. Its body is a light blue. Its ears are long, white and Jagged, like icesicles, its tail is also white and rather jagged. Has a large cute factor. Has light brown eyes, and has an alert look.

Pokedex- A hardy rabbit that live high in the mountains. It survives on nothing but Ice.

Ability-Clear Body

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACk(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Abamahare Evolves from Icybbit at lvl 38

Type-Ice

Species-Rabbit

Description- Looks like a human sized rabbit. Walks on its hind legs. Body is light blue in color, and the fur looks like icecicles. Ears are rather large, white and jagged. Eyes are still light brown. Has a serious and alert look. Front teeth are rather long.

Pokedex-This Pokemon is able to travel quite well in a Snowstorm. Often helps lost hikers in a Snowstorm.

Ability-Clear Body/Snow Warning

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACk(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Heatabbit Both Versions

Type-Fire

Species-Rabbit

Description-Is a small light red and yellow rabbit. Is about the same size as a normal rabbit. Its body is a light red color. Its ears and tail are yellow, and appar to be as if they are on fire. Has a large cute factor. Has an alert look.

Pokedex- A hardy rabbit that live in the desert. Has evolved to survive on sand.

Ability-Flame Body

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Scorhare Evolves from Heatabbit at lvl 38

Type-Fire

Species-Rabbit

Description- Looks like a human sized rabbit. Walks on its hind legs. Body is a bright red, the fur appears to be "flowing" heat. Ears are rather large and appear to be on fire. Eyes are still a light brown.Has a Serious and alert look. Front teeth are rather short.

Pokedex-This Pokemon is able to located water very well in the desert due to its ears. The reason why , is still unknown.

Abilty-Flame body/Drought

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

Tikewoon Both Versions

Type-Fighting

Species-Human

Description-Looks like a Small child. Is rather Box like. Head is a square. Bright and alert white eyes, Very focused. A brownish gray ish color.

Pokedex- The way this Pokemon trains depends on its natural evironment.

Ability- Inner Focus

STATS-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACk(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(AVERAGE)

Slagumo Evolves from Tikewoon at lvl 40 in Gray Version

Type-Fighting/Steel

Species-Human

Description- Looks like a sumo wrestler made out of Slag (the unwanted metals and minerals from the refining process of metals). Is EXTEMELY heavy. Is amix between light gray and black in color. Its skin appears to be "flowing". Is wearing a red Sumo outfit. Has a Serious and Honorable look to its face. When it moves some slag flys off.

Pokedex- An extremly heavy Pokemon. When many of these Pokemon Wrestle, they can cause a small earthquake.

Abilty- Slag up

Simple- Heals Hp when stats fall.
Detailed- When this Pokemon experiances a drop in one of its stats, it heals 10 Hp per stage drop. This Ability only takes into account one stat at a time. If multiple Stats are dropped, the highest drop will be calculated for this ability.

Stats-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(EXEPTIONAL)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(HORRID)

Yogado Evolves from Tikewoon at lvl 40 in Brown Version

Type-Fighting/Grass

Species-Human

Description-Looks like a human like flower doing Yoga. Its face looks like a light pink daisy. Its hands are light purple lily's. Is not exaclty bulky, but also not exactly skinny. Has a peaceful, and happy look on its face. Its eyes are in the shape of black sunflower seeds.

Pokedex- This Pokemon Will not engage in any form of aggresion. However it will defend itself if nessacary.

Ability- Pacifist.

Simple-This Pokemon always moves last.
Detailed- This Pokemon will ALWAYS move last, regardless of a moves priority or effect or item held. This Pokemon's gains a 10% boost to evasion.

Stats-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(HORRID)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

As stated above, Ive actually started the walkthrough. Word of warning, it looks like it may be a skyscraper of text. As always, feel free to comment!

Edit: I seriously have to proof read these posts better. Thanks to ChillBill, the pacifist ability now reads that the Pokemon gets a boost to its Evasion.

Last edited by GofD on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:22 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

If this game comes out remind me not to train Tikewoon. I like the bunny ideas. The only problem so far for me is that a lot of the first evolutions are around lvl 30-40. Lower it. On every game there is always two or three standard pokemon that appear on the first route and evolve quickly. You need to create them if your going to make a walkthrough (forgive if I've forgotten one of the earlier pokemon that you created for this.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll let you pack, no worries.
I'll start with the "bad" parts. Perhaps a Lv.40 and Lv.38 evo is not that good. Maybe 33 and 35 would do better. Then again, there are many Pokemon that evolve around Lv.40. So as long as you keep a balance it's OK.
When you write evasion for Pacifist, you probably mean accuracy. Moves don't have evasion.
Slagumo and Yogado could be another male/female only pair. But that's up to you.
Overall, well done. The ideas are good and well-thought, and you seem to take pleasure in what you're doing. Keep it up so that I can keep spamming and raise my post count mwahaha.
@Ghost Pony: Of course I have great ideas. I'm a great guy after all (at least, I was once).

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill and James- I am trying to keep the lvls reasonable. I do plan on mixing in some of the old Pokemon in as well, so that will HOPEFULLY help balance it out.

Oh look, MORE POKEMON!

Ponyermaid Both versions

Type-Water

Species- Horse mermaid(?)

Description- Looks part Pony, part fish....so a Pony Mermaid? The Horse part is a bright light blue in color, its main is a SHORT, light green frill. Has a playful look to its black eyes. The fish part is light green in color, made of small glistening scales.

Pokedex- Often swims along side boats, in an attempt to play with those on board.

Ability-Swift Swim

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
Sp.DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Seatallion evolves at lvl 38 from Ponyermaid

Type-Water

Species- Horse mermaid(?)

Description- FEMALE: Looks like a bigger version of Ponyermaid. The Horse half is a brighter light blue, and sort of glistens in the sunlight. The mane is a bit longer. Has a calm look to its black eyes.

MALE: Is rather large. The horse half is a dark blue color, its black eyes have a more aggresive look to them. The mane is a larger and a darker green color. Has a Horn protruding from the center of its head. There are spiked frills coming from its shoulder. Its Fish half is covered in Dark Green scales, that more look like they belong on a reptile than a fish.

Pokedex- The male is very terratorial, and will attack anything under the water that enters its space. Doesn't seem to bother boats on the surface.

Ability- Swift Swim or Rivalary(Male Only)

Stats:

Male-HP(AVERAGE)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

Female-HP(ABOVE AVERAGE)
ATTACK(AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(BELOW AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(EXCEPTIONAL)

Mosquitpiress Both versions, Female Only

Type- Bug/Dark

Species-Mosquito

Description- Looks like a giant Mosquito. Femminine in apperance. Black wings wrap around to make it look like it is wearing a dress. Has four arms, with the top left in a orb holding position (is not actually holding an orb). Has small red eyes, and a long nose/mouth. Has a commanding, seductress feeling/ look.

Pokedex- This Pokemon commands an army of Mosquitervants. Although it may appear to be alone, its mosuitervants are never far.

Ability- Blood sucker

Simple- Heals by sucking HP.
Detailed- In single, double, triple, rotation battles: When this pokemon damages the opponent Pokemon, this Pokemon will heal it's HP, by 1/8 of the damage dealt.

In Double and Triple Battles: When this Pokemon's Hp is 1/4 or lower, a Mosquitervant, if on the feild with this Pokemon, will be sacrificed to fully heal this Pokemon's HP (Does NOT heal status conditions, or restore PP). Attack and Speed will also increase by 1 stage.

Unique Move- Vampbite (Bug, Physical, Single target)

Base Power- 50
Accuracy-100

Simple-Bites the opponent to heal HP.
Detailed- The opponent is bitten. The Pokemon will 1/2 HP of the damage dealt.

Stats-HP(EXCEPTIONAL)
ATTACK(ABOVE AVERAGE)
DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACk(HORRID)
SP.DEFENSE(AVERAGE)
SPEED(ABOVE AVERAGE)

Mosquitervant Both Versions, Male Only

Type-Bug/Psychic

Species-Mosquito

Description- An eagle sized Mosquito. Is Brown in color. Has LARGE, clueless eyes. Sorta looks like its staring at something/ in a trance. Flys eratcically.
Has a rather small nose/mouth in perportion to its body.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is controlled by Mosquitiress. If not, they just continually fly into a tree.

Ability- Obidient

Simple-Will defend the Queen!
Detailed- If on the feild with Mosquitiress during a double or triple battle. This Pokemon Will recive the damage of Single target attacks directed at Mosquitiress. Multiple target attacks will still deal damage to Mosquitiress. Also does not defend against weather effects.

Stats-HP(BELOW AVERAGE)
ATTACK(HORRID)
DEFENSE(ABOVE AVERAGE)
SP.ATTACK(BELOW AVERAGE)
SPEED(BELOW AVERAGE)

The item list will be coming soon I think. Its a little small, so if i do post it, it may have some updates. The move list is coming along slowly. I'm aiming for ~30 new moves (not including moves unique to a certain Pokemon). I have maybe the first 10-15 min of the walkthrough done. The Pokemon list is coming along rather well, although I do have writers block occassinally.

As usual, feel free to comment. Is there a typing you'd like to see? An animal turned into a Pokemon? Or maybe a region name?
**NOTE: We really need a region name. If you have an idea, don't be afraid to post.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next