It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Ghost Pony: Yes that is true, but I felt your feet might be a bit sore, So I am being a nice guy.

Ok WALK THROUGH TIME! Next section will be Monday! EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

GRAY VERSION

Wavlow:

Welcome to Wavlow! This is a fishing town around a bay. There is a large fishing gear store, and a fish proccesing plant. First thing you'll see when you enter tow nis the pokemon Center, Go there and get all healed up. After that explore around a bit. Outside the Pokemon center there will be a little kid for you to talk to.

Little Kid: Im Gonna enter the fishing tournement and win the grand prize!

After that head over to the Fish Processing plant. It is located close to the bay and the docks.

Fish Processing plant:

This is the fish proccessing plant. It is rather large, and freezing cold. As you walk in you'll be stopped by a recptionist.

Receptionist: Im sorry we are not giving any tours today. Please come again some other time.

YOu will then be "Auto turned" away. So head back out. You'll probably notice there really isnt any houses for you to enter. Most people actually live on there boats. Atm, there really isnt any boats at the docks. However there is 2 ladies for you to talk too on the docks.

Lady #1 on the Docks: Oh I do hope my fiance is okay. He hurt his hand yesterday, I might be gicing him some trouble today.

Lady #2 on the Docks: My Husbabd has never missed a Wavlow Fishing Tournement. Im waiting for him here so I can be the first to wish him luck.

Head on over to the fishing Gear store.

Fishing Gear Store:

This is a really large store. As you enter you will be greeted by a Greeter.

Greeter: HELLO! Welcoem to Wavlow Fish 'n gear Plus! Please enjoy your time here! Dont forget to sign up for the Fishing tournament!

As you wonder around the store you will talk to a few people.

Fisherman (male): Hmmmm, which bait would be better? The Blue one or the Pink one?

Fisherman (female): My fishing rod snapped after I tried to reel in too big of a fish, I need one that's light but strong.

Little Boy: If I hang around with theses Fisherman, maybe I'll do better in the tournament?

Buisness man: Shhh, Im on a price comparison trip for Fred's Fish Gear from the other island. You didnt see or hear anything right?

Head up to the counter at the back. Here your able to buy bait and the all important, net ball! Talk to the person behind the counter.

Store Manager: Hello there trainer! You look like someone who likes to fish for Pokemon.....WHAT! You dont have a fishing rod? AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FISH?! Well, this just wont do! First of, Im gonna sign you up for our fishing tournement!

YOU WERE SIGNED UP FOR THE TOURNEMENT!

Store Manager: Here is your tournement approved Fishing rod and bait. Ill explain to you how fishing works, so follow me!

The screen will shift scenery. YOu will see you and the store manger on the dock, facing you on the top screen, on the Bottom screen, you will see water ,and black shadows move past the screen. This is what your screen will look like when you use the fishing rod.

Store manager: To fish, simply face face an open body of water select your fishing rod, and throw it in!

You will then see you whip out your fishing rod and a line will appear in your water, along with a bar along the top of the bottom sreen. The Bar will have the following 3 colors (inorder): Yellow, Green, Red. Note: the green will be filling the bar the most.

Store Manager: Fishing is about patients. Wait until a Pokemon bites your line.

All of a sudden, a black blob will bite your line and your char starts to move.

Store manager: OH! YOu got a bite! Use the up arrow to real it in!

As you press he up arrow, a slider will start to go along the colored bar.

Store manager: Now here's where it gets tricky. You want to keep that there slider in the sweet spot, the green area. If it's in the yellow, there's a better chance for the Pokemon to let go. If it's in the red, you'll yank it right out of the Pokemon's mouth! Use the A button to slow down the speed of your pull, to stop pulling, let go of the arrow key's. To give the line some slack, press the down arrow.

After successfully reeling in the Pokemon, the screen will shift back to you and the store manager at the Fishing store.

Store Manager: Not bad for your first try! Just so you know, the kind of bait you use determines how big your sweet spot is. If you Dont use any bait, your sweet spot is really small. There are three kinds of bait:

Normal Bait- This bait is the cheapest, and the sweet spot fills up 50% of the bar.

Expert Bait- This bait is a bit more expensive than the Normal bait. I will let you land More uncommon pokemon, the sweet spot only fills up 40 percent of the bar.

Champion Bait- This is the most expensive bait, and has a better chance of landing a rare Pokemon, but the sweet spot only fills up 20 percent of the bar.

(You will ba asked what kinda of bait you want to use when you start fishing)

Store Manager: That's all you need to know! Oh You better hurry! the tournement is about to start! OH! I didnt tell you what you win! if you catch the biggest Pokemon within the time limit, you win a wonder prize pack! The prize back contains a Super rod, 5 kinds of each bait, 5 Net balls, AND the HM Surf! Now Hurry on over to the dock!

Head on over to the dock with is now LOADED with people. The Store manager will be here.

Store manager: WELCOME TO THE WAVLOW FISHING TOURNAMENT! The rules are simple! The Person to catch the biggest Pokemon in 2min, WINS OUR GRAND PRIZE! That prize includes a Super Rod, 5 of each 3 kinds of bait , 5 net balls, and, THE HM FOR SURF! NOW! FISHERMAN READY! ....... FISH!

The fishing tournement will begin! Your sweet spot will be rather big in the tournament, and heads up your gonna win, surprise surprise.

Store Manager: TIME IS UP! And our Winner is........ (insert your name here)! CONGRATULATIONs!

YOU GET TEH SUPER ROD, 5 Normal Bait, 5 Expert Bait, 5 Champion bait, 5 net balls, and the HM FOR SURF!

The Screen will go black and you will notice that the crowd of people on the dock will be gone when the screen comes back. Just so you know, you can join in on the Fishing Tournement Every Saturday! The prizes are more bait! (Third, 10 Normal bait. Second, 10 Expert Bait. First, 10 Champion bait) Now that you have a fishing rod, you can fish a little! The Pokemon that you can fish for in Wavlow are:

Squiorch (Common) lvl 25
Known Moves- Ember,Water Pulse, Acid Armour, Wrap

Cravanha(uncommon) lvl 20
Known Moves- Screech, Ice Fang, Scary Fac,Focus Energy

MagmaKraken(rare) lvl 41
Known Moves- Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, Slam

Now.....your wondering were you go? Well the store manager comes back and tells you!

Store Manager: Hey there Trainer. Little lost are you? Well, why dont you go and challenge our gym! Where is our gym you ask? Well is a Fishing Vessel so its out at sea!

So the Gym is a boat eh? Well then, teach a POkemon surf and Head out to sea!

BROWN VERSION

Tidaly:

Welcome to Tidaly! This is a fishing town around a bay. There is a small, family owned fishing gear store, and a fish market. First thing you'll see when you enter town is the pokemon Center, Go there and get all healed up. After that explore around a bit. Outside the Pokemon center there will be a little kid for you to talk to.

Little Kid: Im Gonna enter the fishing tournement and win the grand prize!

After that head over to the Fish Market. It is located close to the bay and the docks.

Fish Market:

This is the fish market. It is rather large, open area close to the docks, so the fish is as fresh as it can be! Talking to any of the vendors resaults in....

Vendors at the FishMarket: Im sorry the boats haven't come in, so we have no Fish.

Dang no Suishi. Well go over to the Docks and talk to the two ladies standing there. (You will notice no boats. Hence no Fish.)

Lady #1 on the Docks: Oh I do hope my fiance is okay. He hurt his hand yesterday, I might be gicing him some trouble today.

Lady #2 on the Docks: My Husbabd has never missed a Tidaly Fishing Tournement. Im waiting for him here so I can be the first to wish him luck.

Head on over to the fishing Gear store.

Fred's Fish Gear :

This is a really large store. As you enter you will be greeted by a Greeter.

Greeter: HELLO! Welcoem to Fred's Fish Gear! Please enjoy your time here! Dont forget to sign up for the Fishing tournament!

As you wonder around the store you will talk to a few people. You will also notice the store is Less "Big Box" and more "down contry".

Fisherman (male): Hmmmm, which bait would be better? The Blue one or the Pink one?

Fisherman (female): My fishing rod snapped after I tried to reel in too big of a fish, I need one that's light but strong.

Little Boy: If I hang around with theses Fisherman, maybe I'll do better in the tournament?

Buisness man: Shhh, Im on a price comparison trip for Wavlow Fish 'n gear Plus from the other island. You didnt see or hear anything right?

Head up to the counter at the back. Here your able to buy bait and the all important, net ball! Talk to the person behind the counter.

Store Manager: Hello there trainer! I'm Fred! You look like someone who likes to fish for Pokemon.....WHAT! You dont have a fishing rod? AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO FISH?! Well, this just wont do! First of, Im gonna sign you up for our fishing tournement!

YOU WERE SIGNED UP FOR THE TOURNEMENT!

Fred: Here is your tournement approved Fishing rod and bait. Ill explain to you how fishing works, so follow me!

The screen will shift scenery. YOu will see you and the store manger on the dock, facing you on the top screen, on the Bottom screen, you will see water ,and black shadows move past the screen. This is what your screen will look like when you use the fishing rod.

Fred: To fish, simply face face an open body of water select your fishing rod, and throw it in!

You will then see you whip out your fishing rod and a line will appear in your water, along with a bar along the top of the bottom sreen. The Bar will have the following 3 colors (inorder): Yellow, Green, Red. Note: the green will be filling the bar the most.

Store Manager: Fishing is about patients. Wait until a Pokemon bites your line.

All of a sudden, a black blob will bite your line and your char starts to move.

Fred: OH! YOu got a bite! Use the up arrow to real it in!

As you press he up arrow, a slider will start to go along the colored bar.

Store manager: Now here's where it gets tricky. You want to keep that there slider in the sweet spot, the green area. If it's in the yellow, there's a better chance for the Pokemon to let go. If it's in the red, you'll yank it right out of the Pokemon's mouth! Use the A button to slow down the speed of your pull, to stop pulling, let go of the arrow key's. To give the line some slack, press the down arrow.

After successfully reeling in the Pokemon, the screen will shift back to you and the store manager at the Fishing store.

Store Manager: Not bad for your first try! Just so you know, the kind of bait you use determines how big your sweet spot is. If you Dont use any bait, your sweet spot is really small. There are three kinds of bait:

Normal Bait- This bait is the cheapest, and the sweet spot fills up 50% of the bar.

Expert Bait- This bait is a bit more expensive than the Normal bait. I will let you land More uncommon pokemon, the sweet spot only fills up 40 percent of the bar.

Champion Bait- This is the most expensive bait, and has a better chance of landing a rare Pokemon, but the sweet spot only fills up 20 percent of the bar.

(You will be asked what kinda of bait you want to use when you start fishing)

Fred: That's all you need to know! Oh You better hurry! the tournement is about to start! OH! I didnt tell you what you win! if you catch the biggest Pokemon within the time limit, you win a wonder prize pack! The prize back contains a Super rod, 5 kinds of each bait, 5 Net balls, AND the HM Surf! Now Hurry on over to the dock!

Head on over to the dock with is now LOADED with people. Fred will be here.

Fred: WELCOME TO THE TIDALY FISHING TOURNAMENT! The rules are simple! The Person to catch the biggest Pokemon in 2min, WINS OUR GRAND PRIZE! That prize includes a Super Rod, 10 of each 3 kinds of bait , 10 net balls, and, THE HM FOR SURF! NOW! FISHERMAN READY! ....... FISH!

The fishing tournement will begin! Your sweet spot will be rather big in the tournament, and heads up your gonna win, surprise surprise.

Store Manager: TIME IS UP! And our Winner is........ (insert your name here)! CONGRATULATIONs!

YOU GET TEH SUPER ROD, 5 Normal Bait, 5 Expert Bait, 5 Champion bait, 5 net balls, and the HM FOR SURF!

The Screen will go black and you will notice that the crowd of people on the dock will be gone when the screen comes back. Just so you know, you can join in on the Fishing Tournement Every Saturday! The prizes are more bait! (Third, 10 Normal bait. Second, 10 Expert Bait. First, 10 Champion bait) Now that you have a fishing rod, you can fish a little! The Pokemon that you can fish for in Tidaly are:

Squiorch (Common) lvl 25
Known Moves- Ember,Water Pulse, Acid Armour, Wrap

Tentacool(uncommon) lvl 20
Known Moves- Poison Spikes, Contrict, Bubblebeam, Acid

Kingraken(rare) lvl 41
Known Moves- Artic Current, Flamethrower, Psychic, Slam

Now.....your wondering were you go? Well the Fred comes back and tells you!

Fred: Hey there Trainer. Little lost are you? Well, why dont you go and challenge our gym! Where is our gym you ask? Well its a Fishing Vessel so its out at sea!

So the Gym is a boat eh? Well then, teach a Pokemon surf and Head out to sea!

**EDIT: I have cut the prizes from 10-5 for the first Fishing tournment, as ChillBill stated, 10 i just too much (considering what you are getting).

Last edited by GofD on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fishing tournament? Sounds pretty innovative. And a nice idea. Kudos! But cut a bit down of the prizes. Maybe 5 of each item. 10 is insane. Unless the store is so outrageously generous.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gooood morning. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Hopefully the time change hasn't messed with you too much.

Time for another section of walk-through.

GRAY VERSION

Wavlow Bay:

Before you get out to see, you need to get out of da bay. It is honeslty NOT that big, but there are 4 swimmers for you to battle! (Not, you can fish here for Pokemon, which are the same as in Wavlow). You will only encounter 1 Pokemon in the bay Via Surf.

Pokemon in the bay:

HydroConda (Uncommon,Anytime) lvl 40
Known Moves-Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet

Swimmer (male): HEY! Your blocking the veiw os me for that hot Life guard!

He will have a lvl 42 Starmie (Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball).

Win Phrase:

OH YEAH! SHE SEES ME!

Lose Phrase:

ooooooh....thats just an Ice Cream cone....

Swimmer (Female): Know what goes Good with a swim in the bay? A POKEMON BATTLE!

She will have a lvl 42 Jellicant (female) (Water Pulse, Ominus Wind, Rain dance, Brine).

Win PHrase:

Aaaah, so refreshed!

Lose Phrase:

Oh well, at least im still afloat!

Swimmer (male): Can you handle the speed of my Pokemon?

He will have a lvl 42 Starmie and a lvl 42 Sharpedo (Taunt, Aqua Jet, Slash, Crunch)

Win Phrase:

HAHA! A Dog paddle cant keep up with them!

Lose Phrase:

NOOO! THEY WERE TORPEDOED!

Swimmer (female): Think you can survive out in the open Ocean?

She will have a lvl 42 Jellicent (female) and a lvl 42 Lanturn (Signal Beam, Bubble Beam, Electo Ball, Take Down)

Win Phrase:

HEH, you better just stay here in the bay

Lose Phrase:

Mhm, YOur good to go!

You will eventually end up in the Dividing Sea after exiting the bay. (So called because it divides the two Islands.)

BROWN VERSION

Tidaly Bay:

Before you get out to see, you need to get out of da bay. It is honeslty NOT that big, but there are 4 swimmers for you to battle! (Not, you can fish here for Pokemon, which are the same as in Wavlow). You will only encounter 1 Pokemon in the bay Via Surf.

Pokemon in the bay:

HydroConda (Uncommon,Anytime) lvl 40

Swimmer (male): Aaaaah, im just floating and letting the current take me where it wants.

He will have a lvl 42 Slowbro (Withdraw, Slack off, Zen HeadButt, Water Pulse).

Win Phrase:

Going where the current goes, so realxing, Zzzzz

Lose Phrase:

oh well, IM rel......OH NO A SCHOOL OF JELLY FISH!

Swimmer (Female): JellyFish, beautifull to look at...

She will have a lvl 42 Tentacruel (Poison Jab, Acid Spray, Barrier, Water Pulse).

Win PHrase:

But so Dangerous when angered!

Lose Phrase:

But oh so delicate to the touch...

Swimmer (male): My Pokemon are like the ocean, Calm one second, Vicous the next!

He will have a lvl 42 Slowbro and a lvl 42 Milotic (Hydro pump, Rain Dance, Attract, Aqua Tail)

Win Phrase:

SEE THAT! Vicous!

Lose Phrase:

My Pokemon are too calm, like me...

Swimmer (female): The Ocean is dangerous, are you ready?

She will have a lvl 42 Tentacruel and a lvl 42 Lanturn (Signal Beam, Bubble Beam, Electo Ball, Take Down)

Win Phrase:

Nope, You are not prepared.

Lose Phrase:

Okay, just be careful.

You will eventually end up in the Dividing Sea after exiting the bay. (So called because it divides the two Islands.)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Another day another section of walk-through!

GRAY VERSION

To start, no you can not travel to the other Island. Sorry to say, but at the halway point there is a current that will just push you back. Anywho, The Dividing sea seperates the two Islands from one another. At the halfway point, (as previously meantioned) there is a current that you are unable to surf through. This also happens to be the best fishing spot, and where you will find the Fishing Vessel that is the Gym.(More details on how to find the gym will come after the Pokemon list and the trainer list.) You will encounter small rocks and large Rock islands. There will also be a few small sandy Islands and Light water area that you will be able to walk on. There will be some small fishing vessles moving in the water (you are unable to interact with these). You will also see dark spots of water where you will be able to dive (not at the current moment though.) YOu will mainly run into Swimmer's out here, with a few Fishermen, and the occasional random Trainer. You will encounter many water type Pokemon Via Fishing and Surfing.

Pokemon Via Surfing:

Sharpedo(Uncommon,Anytime) lvl 40-42
Kown Moves-Taunt, Aqua Jet, Slash, Crunch

Hydroconda(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 40-42

Jellicent(Uncommon, Night) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Water Pulse, Ominus Wind, Rain dance, Brine

Pokemon Via Fishing :

MagmaKraken(rare) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, Slam

Squiorch(common) lvl 25
Known Moves-Ember,Water Pulse, Acid Armour, Wrap

Frillish(common at night, Rare during day) lvl 18-20
Known Moves- Recover, Bubblebeam, Night shade, Absorb/Water Pulse

Corphish (uncommon) lvl 15-18
Known Moves-Bubble, Harden, Vice Grip, Leer

Chinchou(Uncommon) lvl 15-18
Known Moves-Confuse Ray, Bubble, Flail/Water Gun, Thunder Wave

Swimmer (male): Wanna race? Ready, Set, GO!

He will have a lvl 43 Sharpedo (Taunt, Aqua Jet, Slash, Crunch).

Win Phrase:

HAHA! IM Faster than a Pokemon!

Lose Phrase:

I CAN'T KEEP UP!

Swimmer (male): Swimming goal reached, now for my battle goal!

He will have a lvl 43 Jellicent(Water Pulse, Ominus Wind, Rain dance, Brine) and a lvl 43 Tentacruel (Poison Jab, Acid Spray, Barrier, Water Pulse)

Win Phrase:

OH YEAH! 2 GOALS IN ONE DAY!

Lose Phrase:

Looks like my battle goal will be harder to achieve.

Swimmer (female): GO MY PRETTY POKEMON!

She will have a lvl 43 Starmie (Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball).

Win Phrase:

Prettiness Won!

Lose Phrase:

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY PRETTY POKEMON!

Swimmer #1 (male): We train with each other everyday!
Swimmer #2 (female): I Think he's Kinda cute...

Swimmer #1 (male) will have a lvl 43 Tentacruel.
Swimmer #2 (female) will have a lvl 43 Jellicent (female).

Win Phrase:

Swimmer #1 (male): Hurray!
Swimmer #2 (female) Hehe~

Lose Phrase:

Swimmer #1 (male): AWE! I let her down...
Swimmer #2 (female): I still think he's cute.

Swimmer (male): Can you swim it?

He will have a lvl 43 Hydroconda(Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet).

Win Phrase:

Me no think so!

Lose Phrase:

Guess you can!

Karate dude: IM AM TRAINING IN THE OCEAN SO NO ONE CAN SEE MY SUPER SECERT TECHNIQUE TO TRAINING! ARE YOU A SPY!?

He will have a lvl 44 Slagumo (Dynamic Punch, Body Slam, Metal Fist, Boulder Lift)

Win Phrase;

YOU WILL NEVER LEARN MY SECRETS!

Lose Phrase:

WHY AM I YELLING?

Swimmer (Female): The stars look co much prettier out at sea...

She will have 2 lvl 43 Starmies (Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball).

Win Phrase:

Arent they just so pretty?

Lose Phrase:

Awe.....Where did they Go?

Fisherman: Check out the catch of the day!

He will have a lvl 43 MagmaKraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, Slam).

Win Phrase:

[i]HAHA! So fresh it still fights back!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! IT SPOILED!

Fisherman: How did I get all the way out of here?

He will have a lvl 43 Kingraken (Artic Current, Flamethrower, Psychic, Slam)

Win Phrase:

I go where the Pokemon are!

Lose Phrase:

Errrr, I got lost okay...

Vetran (female): I came out here to train in peace, but having a training partner never hurt!

She will have a lvl 43 Shroomage (sap Shot, Spore, Confusion, Stun Spore), a lvl 43 Shrubyic (Sap shot, Psychic, Rest, Mega Drain) and a lvl 44 Scorhare(Flamethrower, Flamerang, Bounce, Roar)

Win Phrase:

So nice to have someone to train with.

Lose Phrase:

Who was doing the training?

Now for the part you're wondeing about, How do you find the Gym? Well its very simple. The fishing vessel will set out traps that will be marked by a big red float. When you find a float examine it. It will show an arrow. Go in the direction of that arrow to find the next float, and so on and so forth! You will eventually find the Gym, The Fishing Vessel, S.S Rough Wave!

BROWN VERSION

To start, no you can not travel to the other Island. Sorry to say, but at the halway point there is a current that will just push you back. Anywho, The Dividing sea seperates the two Islands from one another. At the halfway point, (as previously meantioned) there is a current that you are unable to surf through. This also happens to be the best fishing spot, and where you will find the Fishing Vessel that is the Gym.(More details on how to find the gym will come after the Pokemon list and the trainer list.) You will encounter small rocks and large Rock islands. There will also be a few small sandy Islands and Light water area that you will be able to walk on. There will be some small fishing vessles moving in the water (you are unable to interact with these). You will also see dark spots of water where you will be able to dive (not at the current moment though.) YOu will mainly run into Swimmer's out here, with a few Fishermen, and the occasional random Trainer. You will encounter many water type Pokemon Via Fishing and Surfing.

Pokemon Via Surfing:

Starmie(Uncommon,Anytime) lvl 40-42
Kown Moves-Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball

Hydroconda(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 40-42

Tentacruel(Uncommon, Night) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Poison Jab, Acid Spray, Barrier, Water Pulse

Pokemon Via Fishing :

Kingraken(rare) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Artic Current, Flamethrower, Psychic, Slam

Squiorch(common) lvl 25
Known Moves-Ember,Water Pulse, Acid Armour, Wrap

Tentacool(common at night, Rare during day) lvl 18-20
Known Moves- SupeSonic, Acid,Constrict,Toxic Spikes

Krabby (uncommon) lvl 15-18
Known Moves-Bubble Beam, Harden, Vice Grip, Leer

Chinchou(Uncommon) lvl 15-18
Known Moves-Confuse Ray, Bubble, Flail/Water Gun, Thunder Wave

Swimmer (male): Wanna race? Ready, Set, GO!

He will have a lvl 43 Starmie (Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball).

Win Phrase:

HAHA! IM Faster than a Pokemon!

Lose Phrase:

I CAN'T KEEP UP!

Swimmer (male): Swimming goal reached, now for my battle goal!

He will have a lvl 43 Jellicent(Water Pulse, Ominus Wind, Rain dance, Brine) and a lvl 43 Tentacruel (Poison Jab, Acid Spray, Barrier, Water Pulse)

Win Phrase:

OH YEAH! 2 GOALS IN ONE DAY!

Lose Phrase:

Looks like my battle goal will be harder to achieve.

Swimmer (female): I might look Pretty,but I like my Pokemon Tough!

She will have a lvl 43 Sharpedo (Taunt, Aqua Jet, Slash, Crunch).

Win Phrase:

Not Expecting that from a pretty swimmer were you?

Lose Phrase:

Oh my, your Pokemon are rather tough!

Swimmer #1 (male): We train with each other everyday!
Swimmer #2 (female): I Think he's Kinda cute...

Swimmer #1 (male) will have a lvl 43 Tentacruel.
Swimmer #2 (female) will have a lvl 43 Jellicent (female).

Win Phrase:

Swimmer #1 (male): Hurray!
Swimmer #2 (female) Hehe~

Lose Phrase:

Swimmer #1 (male): AWE! I let her down...
Swimmer #2 (female): I still think he's cute.

Swimmer (male): Can you swim it?

He will have a lvl 43 Hydroconda(Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet).

Win Phrase:

Me no think so!

Lose Phrase:

Guess you can!

Karate dude: The Open OCean,so silent. The perfect place to train my Body and mind.

He will have a lvl 44 Yogado (Calm Mind, FocusBlast, Razor Leaf, In Grain)

Win Phrase;

When the mind is at peace, the body is stronger.

Lose Phrase:

It seems you are at peace with yourself

Swimmer (Female): The stars look co much prettier out at sea...

She will have 2 lvl 43 Starmies (Refelct type, Brine, Light Screen, Gyro Ball).

Win Phrase:

Arent they just so pretty?

Lose Phrase:

Awe.....Where did they Go?

Fisherman: Check out the catch of the day!

He will have a lvl 43 MagmaKraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, Slam).

Win Phrase:

[i]HAHA! So fresh it still fights back!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! IT SPOILED!

Fisherman: How did I get all the way out of here?

He will have a lvl 43 Kingraken (Artic Current, Flamethrower, Psychic, Slam)

Win Phrase:

I go where the Pokemon are!

Lose Phrase:

Errrr, I got lost okay...

Vetran (male): I came out here to train in peace, but having a training partner never hurt!

She will have a lvl 43 Hydroxic (Ice Fang,Glare ,Crunch, Sludge Bomb), a lvl 43 Shockitox (Toxic, Thunderbolt, Discharge, HyberBeam) and a lvl 44 Scorhare(Flamethrower, Flamerang, Bounce, Roar)

Now for the part you're wondeing about, How do you find the Gym? Well its very simple. The fishing vessel will set out traps that will be marked by a big red float. When you find a float examine it. It will show an arrow. Go in the direction of that arrow to find the next float, and so on and so forth! You will eventually find the Gym, The Fishing Vessel, S.S Shiver Me Timbers!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Argh, not to the Gym yet?
Very detailed description in the last two posts. Keep it up.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Thanks, glad you like them. And Dont worry, you wont have to wait long for the next gym.

TODAY'S POST! THE 6TH GYM!

GRAY VERSION

S.S Rough Wave:

After traversing the water you'll eventually surf up to the S.S Rough Wave, Home of the 6th badge! It is a High Tech, state of the art ship (also it's REALLY shiny!) As you surf up to it you'll hear a voice on the speaker. It's Bob!

Bob: HEY! Glad you could find the gym. One sec! I'll get them to lower the elevator!

An elevator lowers on the side ofthe ship, surf to it to stand on it and watch as the elevator takes you up to the main deck, where Bob is waiting for you.

Bob: Welcome to the S.S Rough Wave, Home of the 6th Gym! You'll be taking on Captain Arlow, a Water Pokemon Expert! Fire type Pokemon will be extinguished, but electric types can fix them! Here Take this!

BOB GIVES YOU A FRESH WATER!

Bob: Before you head to challenge the Captainbelow deck, go to the onboard Pokemon center to your right. Your Pokemon are probably exhausted!

Bob's right, head to the right to the Pokemon Center.

S.S Rough Wave, Pokemon Center:

There is no Pokemart section in, its just a Pokemon Center. Talk to the Nurse to get your Pokemon back to full health. There will be one person for you to talk to here.

Sailor: AYE! Plan on challenging my Captain? Good Luck to ya! The fact you managed to surf all the way out here proves your ready to face him!

Head out of the Pokemon center and go to the left of Bob,down a flight of stairs. Its Time to take on the Captain!

S.S Rough Wave,Below Deck Gym:

Leader: Captain Arlow

Type: Water

You will notice that there are a LOT of conveyor belts here. They are normally used to move the fish around, but right now they are being used to move you around! You will need to flip three switches to stop the convyor belts that are in front of you to challenge the leader. (You can not walk onto these3 blets till you stop them, they are moveing too fast.[/i] Go onto the elevator to the left.You will have to naviage your way in a loop, gettin on and off conveyors. The trainers that challenge you in your search are as follows.

Sailor #1: AH! A challenger! I was gettin tired of Fish!

HE will have a lvl 45 Jellicent (Artic Current, Rain Dance, Brine, Ominous Wind).

Win Phrase:

AHAH! That was fun!

Lose Phrase:

Looks like we hooked a fighter!

Sailor #2: Lets see your sailoring techniques!

He will have a lvl 45 Hydroconda (Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet).

Win Phrase:

They need some work Kid.

Lose Phrase:

AH! They are rather good for a kid!

Sailor #3: Are you Jelly enough?

He will have 2 lvl 45 Jellicents.

Win Phrase:

You Ain't Jelly enough!

Lose Phrase:

YOU ARE JELLY!

Sailor #4: Our Captain is strong. Are you worthy?

He will have a lvl 45 Hydroconda and a lvl 45 Sharpedo (Agility, Taunt, Aqua Jet Slash).

Win Phrase:

Nope, You need to spend some more time out at sea to challenge our leader!

Lose Phrase:

Looks like the sea has Hardened you a little.

Sailor #5: QUICK! How many arms are behind my back!

He will have a lvl 45 MagmaKraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, Slam)

Win Phrase:

HAHA!YOU GUESSED WRONG!

Lose Phrase:

YOUR RIGHT! 2!

Sailor #6: Think yer ready to face the Captain? Ill be the Judge of that!

He will have a lvl 45 MagmaKraken and a lvl 45 Lanturn (Signal Beam, ElectroBall, Bubble Beam, Take Down)

Win Phrase:

Nye, you ain't ready.

Lose Phrase:

AYE! Your most defiantly ready!

After flipping the three switches, you will be back where yo started. The 3 Conveyors will have been stopped. It'stime to take on the captain! Walk over the conveyors and talk o the Captain!

Captain Arlow: Aye? A CHALLENGER! Well i'll be! It's been so long since a Challenger hascome out here to challenge me! As a reward, I will give you my full power! AHAHA! That look in your eye's tells me thats exactly what you want! Well then, Lets get this started!

Go to a Cut scene where the captain is wearing captainy clothes onthe bridge, navigating his high tech ship through the rough Waves. He'll grin and bring out his Pokeball. IT'S TIME FOR A GYM BATTLE!

Captain Arlow's Pokes:

Hydroconda lvl 45 (Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet)

Crawdaunt Lvl 45 (Crab Hammer, Night Slash, Taunt, Protect)

MagmaKraken lvl 47 (Flood, Flamethrower,RockSlide, Hammer Arm)

First up is Hyrdoconda. Aqua Jet will be it's Opening attack, so if you can use Protect do so. If your Pokemon happens to be a Grass type, you will see Ice Fang more than Water Pulse. Second will be Crawdaunt. Rather simple, just try to time certain moves when Crawdaunt uses protect. Captain Arlow's Last Pokemon will be MagmaKraken. Watch out, Flood will reap havoc on you if your not carefull. Flood Double the speed of water type Pokemon and HALVES the speed on non-water type Pokemon AND STILL DOES DAMAGE! Luckily it only lasts 3 turns, but Magmakraken has the moves to take adavtage of those turns! It will also be holding a Sitrus berry.

Win Phrase:

Aye, you should have rested up abot more from your trip out here....

Lose Phrase:

AHAHAHA! Looks like the trip out here did the opposite of wearing you down! You are most deserving of the sailor badge!

Captain Arlow: HERE IT IS! THE Sailor Badge! Pokemon Up to lvl 70, even those you got in a trade will obey you!

YOU GET THE SAILOR BADGE!

Captain Arlow: ALSO! Take this here TM with you!

YOU GET THE TM FOR FLOOD!

Captain Arlow: That there is Flood. Water Pokemon will have an increased speed for a certain time. While other Pokemon will have there speed reduced!

All right, only 2 more badges to go! Head back up ontodeck and fly back to Wavlow!

BROWN VERSION

S.S Shiver Me Timbers:

After traversing the water you'll eventually surf up to the S.S Shiver Me Timbers, Home of the 6th badge! And it's a PIRATE SHIP! The ship looks very worn, but still very sea worthy! Someone will yell at you from the deck. It's Bob!

Bob: HEY! Glad you could find the gym. One sec! I'll get them to lower the lifeboat!

A Lifeboat lowers on the side ofthe ship, surf to it to stand on it and watch as the lifeboat (slowly) takes you up to the main deck, where Bob is waiting for you.

Bob: Welcome to the S.S Shiver Me Timbers, Home of the 6th Gym! You'll be taking on Captain Rusthook, a Water Pokemon Expert! Fire type Pokemon will be extinguished, but electric types can fix them! Here Take this!

Bob: Before you head to challenge the Captainbelow deck, go to the onboard Pokemon center to your right. Your Pokemon are probably exhausted!

Bob's right, head to the right to the Pokemon Center.

S.S Shiver Me Timbers, Pokemon Center:

There is no Pokemart section in, its just a Pokemon Center. Talk to the Nurse to get your Pokemon back to full health. There will be one person for you to talk to here.

Sailor: Arrrrr! Plan on challenging thy Captain? Good Luck to ye scally wag! The fact you managed to surf all dey way out here proves yer ready to face him!

Head out of the Pokemon center and go to the left of Bob,down a flight of stairs. Its Time to take on the Captain!

S.S Shiver Me Timbers,Below Deck Gym:

Leader: Captain RustyHook

Type: Water

You enter the lower lvls of the ship. You will notice that this is where they salt the fish to preserve them. You will notice that your path is blocked(by the chains of the anchor), you will need to turn 3 wheels to clear the path to the captain. To get to the wheels, you need to go around balancing on wooden beams (you will be moving verrrry slowly). The trainers you will have to fight follow.(Please readin a piratry voice)

Sailor #1: YAR! Ye came her' for a fight?

HE will have a lvl 45 Tentacruel (Screech, Barrier, Poison Jab, Water Pulse).

Win Phrase:

AR! YE CALL THAT A BATTLE?

Lose Phrase:

*cough* Why do I have to talk like a pirate??

Sailor #2: ARRRR! PREPARE TO WALK THE PLANK!

He will have a lvl 45 Hydroconda (Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet).

Win Phrase:

TIME TO FEED YE FISHES!

Lose Phrase:

.....Yar....

Sailor #3: Ar ye Jelly?

He will have 2 lvl 45 Tentacruels.

Win Phrase:

Ye Ain't Jelly !

Lose Phrase:

Ye'ar JELLY!

Sailor #4: Ye think ye can fight yar Capi'tin

He will have a lvl 45 Hydroconda and a lvl 45 Starmie (Power Gem, Reflect type, Light Screen Brine).

Win Phrase:

AR AHAHAAH! YAR not capable to fight thar Capi'tin

Lose Phrase:

I wish ye'luck.

Sailor #5: YAR! BEWAR THE KRAKEN!

He will have a lvl 45 Kingraken (Artic Current, Flamethrower, Psychic, Slam)

Win Phrase:

BEWAR! BEWAR!

Lose Phrase:

Tha'r Kraken falls...

Sailor #6: ARRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr, Ye wont face th'r Captain,if ye can't Beat me!

He will have a lvl 45 Kingraken and a lvl 45 Lanturn (Signal Beam, ElectroBall, Bubble Beam, Take Down)

Win Phrase:

ARRRR! COME BACK WHEN YAR OLDER!

Lose Phrase:

AYE! Ye Ready.

After turning the 3 wheels, you will be back where yo started. The 3 anchor chains will have been removed. It'stime to take on the captain! Walk over and talk to the Captain!

Captain RustyHook: ARRRRRR! What be this? A land liver dares To challenge CAPTAIN RUSYHOOK? YOHOHO! I must admit, Ye has spunk! VERY WELL! I might be an ol' pirate, But Ill show ye why I was feared! PREPARE YESELF!

Captain RustyHook's Pokes:

Hydroconda lvl 45 (Water Pulse, Wrap, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet)

Kingler Lvl 45 (Crabhammer, Guilotine, Protect, metal Claw)

Kingraken lvl 47 (Flood, Flamethrower,Psychic, Hyperbeam)

First up is Hyrdoconda. Aqua Jet will be it's Opening attack, so if you can use Protect do so. If your Pokemon happens to be a Grass type, you will see Ice Fang more than Water Pulse. Next up is Kingler, which will open with Guillotine. If it misses Kingler will then use protect. If it hits, it will either use slam or Metal claw. Wont really be much of a problem. Kingraken will be his last Pokemon it is holding a Sitrus Berry.Watch out, Flood will reap havoc on you if your not carefull. Flood Double the speed of water type Pokemon and HALVES the speed on non-water type Pokemon AND STILL DOES DAMAGE! Luckily it only lasts 3 turns, but Kingraken has the moves to take adavtage of those turns!

Win Phrase:

YARG! You cant beat me that weak way!

Lose Phrase:

AR! That's the way! Ye have earned my praise! HERE! THE SAILOR BADGE IS YERS!

Captain RustyHook: Yar, he she be, the Sailor badge!

YOU GET THE SAILOR BADGE!

Captain RustyHook: Yar,Pokemon up to lvl 70, even them you get in trade, will Obey ye. Also take this as extra Booty!

YOU GET THE TM FOR FLOOD!

Captain RustyHook: That there be Flood. Water Pokemon will have an increased speed for a certain time. While other Pokemon will have there speed reduced!

All right, only 2 more badges to go! Head back up ontodeck and fly back to Tidaly!

**NOTE: ARRRR! I be sorry for the flops! They be fixed now!**

Last edited by GofD on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yarrr!! I'm a mighty pirate!
Der's something yer forgotten, swab. In Brown, it reads S.S. Rough Wave instead of S.S. Shiver me Timbers on da Pokemon Center info. Correct it, or you'll kiss the gunner's daughter!
And why does Kingler know Slam instead of Crabhammer? If it can learn it, then it should have it! Or perhaps you wanna feed the fish?
Dat last one wasn't half bilging. Good job, swab!

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nice part! :)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Arrrrrr, thanke me matey.

@GhostPony- Glad you like it!

Hey, look! More walk-through.

GRAY VERSION

Wavlow, Visit 2:

Welcome back to Wavlow. Not much has....wait....there seems to be some small tree's sprouting? Talk to the few people that are out looking at this.

Little Boy: Where did all these little tree's come from?

Old man: They just came out of Nowhere! One second, their just there!

Young Lady: Why look at all the cute little tree's![/b]

You will notice an old layd pacing. Talk to her.

Old lady: [i]My my my.....oh, why hello there young trainer. Do you think you could help an old lady out? You will? Why aren't you a sweetheart. Come now, We are goning to go to the shrines on Route Alpha.

Route Alpha will be to the south.

Route Alpha:

Old Lady: Dont worry about your Pokemon Ill take care of them if they are injured.

All wild encounters will be double battles, but the trainer battles will be one one one. The shrines you are looking for is at the end of the route. You will notice that there are some columns here, much like at the temple under slag Valley. The road looks like it was layed hundereds of years ago, and the music is.... Low slow, and imparts an Importance to the area.Has an industrial theme to it. There will be rubble and grass patches. The Pokemon to be found here are as follows.

Pokemon in the rubble patches:

Slagumo (rare, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known Moves-Dynamic Punch, Heavy Slam, Metal Fist, Boulder Lift

Rockador (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known moves-Cross Chop, Boulder lift, Close Combat, Rock Slide

Pokemon in the grassy patches:

Shockitox (Common, Anytime)lvl 46-48
Known Moves- Toxic, Thunderbolt, Discharge, HyberBeam

Hawken (common, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known Moves- Roost, Teeter dance, Thrash, Aerial Ace

Ferrothorn (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known moves-Iron Head,Power Whip, SelfDestruct, Ingrain

You will have 2 People to battle.

Presitess #1: Who are you and why have you come here?

She will have a lvl 49 Alarmgheist (Shadow ball, Iron head, Spirit call, Glare)

Win Phrase:

You do not belong here,LeAVE!

Lose Phrase:

It seem's you may have a calling to be here.

Presitess #2: This route is sacred, I will not allow you to soil it.

She will also have lvl 49 Alarmgheist.

Win Phrase:

Leave know, and do not return.

Lose PHrase:

Wait...your braclet...

You should soon end up at 2 shrines. One is rather mechanical looking, and the other is more natural. The one that looks more natural is glowing a light green,and plants are slowly growing around it. The Old lady examines the 2 shrines.

Old Lady: *sigh* This is not good.....*the old lady turns to you* There has always been an inbalance on our island since the day the Main Island split in two. on this Island there has always been more influence of technology, and a disregard for nature....*she turns back to the two shrines* But now....Team Dryad will move the balance to far in the other direction.....Our Island will be overrun by nature quickly, the People will not have enough time to adapt....

The old lady paces in front of the two shrines. A light quiet howl is heard in the air, and a glow comes from you. The Old lady runs to you.

Old lady: That glow......*the old lady looks you over* Your eyes......CHILD! That braclet you are wearing, where did you get that braclet? Your father? THE CHAMPION!

The old lady wonders in front of you a bit.

Old Lady: Child, right now, YOU MAY BE THE ONLY HOPE. Not just for our island, but the other Island as well.

The old lady moves a column hiding a path.

Old lady: This is a short cut to Marlt town. You must become stronger if you are to face what awaits you.

Go through the secret path,and head to Marlt town.

BROWN VERSION

Tidaly, Visit 2:

Welcome back to Tidaly. Not much has....wait....there seems to be some small mechanical towers? Talk to the few people that are out looking at this.

Little Boy: Where did all these little towers come from?

Old man: They just came out of Nowhere! One second, their just there!

Young Lady: Why look at all the cute little towers![/b]

You will notice an old lady pacing. Talk to her.

Old lady: [i]My my my.....oh, why hello there young trainer. Do you think you could help an old lady out? You will? Why aren't you a sweetheart. Come now, We are goning to go to the shrines on Route Beta.

Route Beta will be to the north.

Route Beta:

Old Lady: Dont worry about your Pokemon Ill take care of them if they are injured.

All wild encounters will be double battles, but the trainer battles will be one one one. The shrines you are looking for is at the end of the route. You will notice that there are some columns here, much like at the temple under Crag Valley. The road looks like it was layed hundereds of years ago, and the music is.... Low slow, and imparts an Importance to the area.Has a Natural theme to it. There will be grass patches. The Pokemon to be found here are as follows.

Pokemon in the Grassy Patches:

Yogado (Anytime, Rare) lvl 46-48
Known Moves-Calm Mind, FocusBlast, Solarbeam, In Grain

Rockador (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known moves-Cross Chop, Boulder lift, Close Combat, Rock Slide

Hawken (common, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known Moves- Roost, Teeter dance, Thrash, Aerial Ace

Flamebud (umcommon, Anytime) lvl 46-48
Known Moves-Burn POwder, Flame Thrower, Revenge seed, Synthesis

Carnivine (uncommon) lvl 46-48
Known Moves- Crunch, Stockpile, Spit up/wring out, Swallow

You will have 2 People to battle.

Presitess #1: Who are you and why have you come here?

She will have a lvl 49 Polterghalarm (Shadow ball, Razor Leaf, Spirit call, Rest)

Win Phrase:

You do not belong here,LeAVE!

Lose Phrase:

It seem's you may have a calling to be here.

Presitess #2: This route is sacred, I will not allow you to soil it.

She will also have lvl 49 Polterghalarm.

Win Phrase:

Leave know, and do not return.

Lose PHrase:

Wait...your braclet...

You should soon end up at 2 shrines. One is rather mechanical looking, and the other is more natural. The one that looks more mechanical is glowing a light blue,and strange machines are slowly growing around it. The Old lady examines the 2 shrines.

Old Lady: *sigh* This is not good.....*the old lady turns to you* There has always been an inbalance on our island since the day the Main Island split in two. on this Island there has always been more influence of nature, and a disregard for tehcnology....*she turns back to the two shrines* But now....Team Tech will move the balance to far in the other direction.....Our Island will be overrun by Technology quickly, the People will not have enough time to adapt....

The old lady paces in front of the two shrines. A light quiet howl is heard in the air, and a glow comes from you. The Old lady runs to you.

Old lady: That glow......*the old lady looks you over* Your eyes......CHILD! That braclet you are wearing, where did you get that braclet? Your father? THE CHAMPION!

The old lady wonders in front of you a bit.

Old Lady: Child, right now, YOU MAY BE THE ONLY HOPE. Not just for our island, but the other Island as well.

The old lady moves a column hiding a path.

Old lady: This is a short cut to Laurn town. You must become stronger if you are to face what awaits you.

Go through the secret path,and head to Laurn town.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tension rises! Will the brave trainer make it? Will he/she become stronger so that he/she can save the island? Join us on the next episode of "GofD: The New Generation" to find out!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill-*insert dramatic music here*

OK soooo, today's post is rather short. But none the less enjoy!

Secert path (Both Versions)

The only real difference in the secert path between the two versions is the music. In Gray, the music will be mechanical and upbeat. In Brown, it will also be upbeat, but have a more natural sound. As soon as you enter, you will be in a small clearing. YOu willnot be able to go any farther, unless you are on your bike. Continue forward. You will notice a few things:

1) You are riding on the fallen columns.

2) There is a timer.

3) You can bounce by pressing B.

The Time tells you how long it takes you to finish the run. Depending on how long it takes you, you get a certain item at the end of the run.

5min and up- Pokedoll

2min and up- Random Pokeball (excludes Masterball)

1min 30 -1min 59- Random Shard

1min and under- A random amount of rare candies (ranges from 1-3)

**NOTE: You can only get the prize ONCE per day.**

Using the B button, you will be able to hop/bounce and jump. It Comes it really handy when you see a small hole. Pressing the left or right while pressing B will let you hop over in that direction. Comes in really handy when there is a giant hole that you cant jump across and you need to hop over to the other pillar. (YOu will not fall INTO the hole, you'll just stop in front of it.)

As Previously meantioned. The secert path your riding on is a bunch of fallen columns. It would appear that this area was once an important area, either a temple or an important road for religous procession. All you really need to do is ride to the end of the path. Whenyou get to theend of the path. You will see three statues of Wolves. One is rather feirces looking and its statue has a grey tinge to it. Another, looks rather peacefull, and has a green tinge to it. The third, has a motherly apperance and is between the other 2. It has a whiteish- brown color. Your braclet glows, and the eyes on the middle statue glow. The other two statuesmove away from each other, and the middle statue descends into the ground. An Opening is now in front of you. Go through it.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm... sounds interesting!
~I like archeology.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

HAPPY MONDAY! New Post today! YAAAAAAAY!

@GhostPony: Who doesnt like diggin in the dirt for treasures?

GRAY VERSION

Outskirts of Marlt town:

You will come out of the secert path on the outskirts of Marlt Town. There wont be any Pokemon for you to catch, but there will be Trainers for you to battle.

Biker #1 (male): VROOM VROOM!

He will have a lvl 49 Magnezone (Screech, Electoball, Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave)

Win Phrase:

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Lose Phrase:

Pthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

Biker #2 (female): Hey, I havent seen you before,where did you come from?

She will have a lvl 49 Magenzone.

Win Phrase:

Yeah...still dont knowyou.

Lose Phrase:

WOW! Your strong, I should know you!

Hiker: PHEW! I wish there was a short cut to Marlt Town, the walk here was exhausting!

He will have 2 lvl 49 Slagumos (Dynamic Punch, Heavy Slam, Metal Fist, Boulder Lift)

Win Phrase:

Well...I got exercise.

Lose Phrase:

GAH! MY LEGS!

Biker #3 (male): FEEL MY SPEED!

He will have a lvl 49 Magnezone.

Win phrase:

YEAH!

Lose Phrase:

Helps if I dont hold the brakes on...

Biker #4 (female): YOU CANT BE A BIKER WITHOUT THIS POKEMON!

She will have a lvl 49 Magnezone.

Win Phrase:

YEAH! IM A BIKER!

Lose Phrase:

.....Am I really a biker?

Walk along the path these trainers are on. Every so often you will see a few of the busted columns. You will eventually get to Marlt town, home of the 7th badge.

BROWN VERSION

Outskirts of Laurn town:

You will come out of the secert path on the outskirts of Laurn Town. There wont be any Pokemon for you to catch, but there will be Trainers for you to battle.

Biker #1 (male): Putt putt putt.

He will have a lvl 49 Electabuzz (Screech, Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Discharge)

Win Phrase:

Putt putt putt.

Lose Phrase:

*screeeeeeeeeech*

Biker #2 (female): Nothing like the smell of fresh air as you bicycle along!

She will have a lvl 49 Electabuzz.

Win Phrase:

*deep breath* AAaaaaaaaaah.

Lose Phrase:

*cough cough* Darn allergies...

Hiker: PHEW! I wish there was a short cut to Laurn Town, the walk here was exhausting!

He will have 2 lvl 49 Yogado (Calm Mind, FocusBlast, Solarbeam, In Grain)

Win Phrase:

Well...I got exercise.

Lose Phrase:

GAH! MY LEGS!

Biker #3 (male): Slow and steady wins the race!

He will have a lvl 49 Electabuzz.

Win phrase:

Sloooooooooooow and steady.

Lose Phrase:

Oh.....My gears need some grease.

Biker #4 (female): I will ride my bicycle till it breaks!

She will have a lvl 49 Electabuzz.

Win Phrase:

Weeeeeeee!

Lose Phrase:

Noooooes! My Bike broke!

Walk along the path these trainers are on. Every so often you will see a few of the busted columns. You will eventually get to Laurn town, home of the 7th badge.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Look more walk-through!

Just a heads up, I might need some more time for the next section. It may come late Wednesday or sometimes Thursday.

GRAY VERSION

Marlt town:

Welcome to Marlt town. The whole town, is a TEMPLE COMPLEX! To start with, the music here is rather slow and industril. The temple that makes up the town,looks like a small step pryamid (much like the myan temples). The Stone has a greyish blue hue to it. And the walls have mechanical like drawings to them. You will also find what looks like floating gears made of stone. The first lvl of the complex will be the entrance to the Pokemon Center.

POkemon Center:

Heal up your Pokemon. There Will be 2 people for you to speak with.

Preist: This Town has always been built into this temple. What this Temple is for, only the High Preistess knows.

Preistess: Beware, the Leader of our town is the high Preistess.

Head on out of the Pokemon Center. And you will see Bob!

Bob: HI! You've made it to Marlt Town. The Leader here is the High Preistess, Who is at the top of the Temple. To challenge her, you need to beat the 4 Guardians. To find the guardians, look for people in greyish blue Robes! Also, they use Electric type Pokemon here! Here some fresh water for your climb!

BOB GIVEs YOU A FRESH WATER!

YOu will notice a flight of stairs go up them to the second lvl.

Marlt Town, Second Lvl:

The second lvl of Marlt town. There will be four Entrancces (North, south, east and west) We will start at the South Entrance.

South entrance:

Going into the south entrance, you will find what appears to be a study, there are shelves lined with books, and many piles of scrolls. At the end of the room is a person at a desk, and a computer. Go talk to him.

Person at the desk: Oh my...so many things to imput. Oh? What's this? A visitor? WHY HELLO! I am the temple's recorder. Im working hard to translate and convert allthe writings you see here to a digital format so that future generations may study them. Hmm, you are a trainer are you? May I ask you a favor? You see some of the writings are incomplete, do you thing you could show me pokemon to help me fill in the blanks?

The Man will then ask you to either show him a Pokemon of a certain type, a specifoc pokemon, a Pokemon that knows a certain moves, or apOkemon with a certin ability. If your able to show him within the day, he will reward you with a Heart Scale! Next go and to the east entrance.

East Enterance:

You will into a room that has it's walls COVERED in heart scales. You must be at the place of the Move tutor! Talk to the man in the middle of the room.

Move tutor: AHAHA! I just love heart scales! The shape! The way the light reflects off of them! AHAHA! Oh? Did you come to see my collection? OHHHH?

If you do not have any heart scales:

AWE! You dont have any? WELL FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MINE!

If you do:

OOOOOOH! YOu have some heart scales? Tell you what! In exchange for the heart scale, how about I make your Pokemon Remember a move?

Select Yes if you want the Pokemon to remember, No will result in "Awe, maybe some other time.

Head out and head to the the North Entrance.

North Entrance:

This more looks like a home. There is a rather large Tv, a couch, and a kitchen with stainless steel appliances! There will be a little boy to talk to.

Little Boy: Didn't expect to see all this tech here huh? Well this IS a Temple to technology! What did you expect ponies?

That's all to see here, go to the west entrance.

West Entrance:

This is a small room with a person in Greyish blue robes. Its the First Guardian!

Guardian #1: ...

He/she will have a lvl 50 Magnezone (Metal Shine, Metal Sound, Electro ball, flash Cannon)

Win Phrase:

Lose Phrase:

*bows*

walk out of the room, and a stair case will appear with a "thud" to the third lvl to the left of the west entrance.

Marlt Town, Third Lvl:

Floor 3 appears to be a sort of maze. Navigate your way through the maze, you will notice that there are markings on the wall. They will help you navigate your way through this maze, so pay attention to the markings! If you follow the markingson the wall, you will eventually come to an open area. There will be marking on the wall, that appear to glow a light blue. They cast small light shadows on the floor. In the middle ofthe room is another guardian.

Guardian #2: To pass, you must defeat me.[i]

He/she will have a lvl 50 Magnezone.

Win Phrase:

[i]Turn back, and do not come here again!

Lose Phrase:

Very well, you may pass.

The guardian will move ouf of the way. Where he was standing is a blue glowing circle. Stand on it to be transported to the fourth lvl.

Marlt Town, Fourth Lvl:

The fourth lvl looks much like the second lvl, the are 4 openings at the north, east, west and south points. Outide on the ledges in the 4 corners are binoculars.

North west corner- Binoculars point to peace Island.

North east Corner- Binoculars point out into the dividing sea.

South west corner-Binoculars point to slag Valley.

South east Corner- Binoculars point to an unknown area.

Entering Any of the four enterances will take you to a room with someone that looks like a Guardian. However, there is only one true guardian. All 4 will ask you a Yes or no Question. Your Job is to find the one telling the truth. The location of the correct guardian, and the questions asked is random. An example of how it works follows.

**EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FOURTH LVL!**

Possible guardian #1: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. A type of Evolution is Evolution by color.

POssible Guardian #2: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. Fire is weak to Electric Type moves.

Possible Guadrian #3: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. The Move Hyberbeam requires a Turn to recharge

POssible Guardian #4: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. The Great Ball is better at catching Pokemon than the Ultra Ball

Statement given when you are incorrect:

Your mind is easily blurred by falsities. Come back when your mind is strong.

The Possible guardians are reset and the questions are changed.

Statement when you are correct:

Your mind cannot be blurred by lies.Now, how strong is your heart?

Guardian #3 Will have a lvl 50 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Discharge, Giga Impact)

Win Phrase:

You need to work on your bond with your Pokemon.

Lose Phrase:

Very well, the stair case shall reveal itself.

Head out of whatever room you found the Guardian to be in. On the south face, the stair case will reveal itself. Go up to the Fith lvl.

Marlt Town, Fith Lvl:

Here it will be a straight path to the Final Guardian. On both sides of the path are a large group of people, and the music has been replaced by "hums" Simply walk towards the final Guardian.

Guardian #4: LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF HER HIGH PREISTESS! THIS TRAINER HAS COME TO CHALLENGE HER! I ASK DOES HE HAVE THE SPIRIT!

Group of people: He has the spirit.

Guardian #4: DOESHE HAVE THE HEART!

Group of peopleL He has the heart.

Guardian #4: SHALL WE TEST HIM TO SEE IF HIS FIRE BURNS OR SMOLDERS?

Group of people: TEST TEST TEST! HIS FIRE MUST BURN!

Guardian #4: SO BE IT! CHALLENGER! THIS SHALL BE YOUR FINAL TEST! IF YOU CAN BEAT ME, YOU MAY CHALLENGE OUR LEADER!

He/she will have a lvl 50 Magnezone and a lvl 50 Frankencactus.

Win Phrase:

YOUR FIRE ONLY SMOLDERS! YOU SHALL NOT CHALLENGE HER!

Lose Phrase:

Very well. You have proven that your Fire burns bright and hot. You may pass.

Group of people: HIS FIRE BURNS! HIS FIRE BURNS HIS FIRE BURNS!

GUARDIAN #4: THIS CHALLENGER HAS PROVEN HIMSELF! HE HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE OUR HIGH PREISTESS!

The Guardian step to the left revealing the final set fo stairs. Go on up to the Sixth and final lvl.

Marlt Town, Sixth Lvl:

Leader: High Preistess Lilithin

Type: electric

Welcome to the Sixth lvl. There are GRAND colums on either side of you, covered in what appears to be gold, in front of you another staircase. At the topis a large ornate chair, seated is High Priestess Lilithin.

High Priestess Lilith: What is this?

She gets out of her chair and comes down the stairs to greet you.

High Priestess Lilithin: You have come far to challenge me have you not? I can tell by your eyes. You have faced many challenges, you and your Pokemon. And you both have become stronger. But the hardest challenge is yet to come. As Gym leader, I must test your bond with your Pokemon. As the High Priestess of this temple, I must see if you are strong enough for what is to come.

Go to a cut scene where you see a large body of people worshipping Lilithin as she wears...Priestess like clothing she moves through the crowd gracefully, stopping at the end and then bowing her head and the places her hand on her heart. After a second she looks up and smiles.

Lilithin's Pokes:

lvl 51 Magnezone (Metal Shine, Discharge, Electro ball, flash Cannon)

lvl 51 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Discharge, Giga Impact)

lvl 53 ThunderRex (Thunder Fang, Crunch, Volt Tail, Iron Tail)

She will start with Magnezone. Not too much of a threat,so take it out how you see fit. Next up is Frankencactus. Watch out for it's Needle point ability, it activates when it hits with a Pyhsical type move, or IS hit by a pyhiscal type move. Be Carefull of Giga Impact as it will hit hard. Her Final Poke will be Thunder Rex. Be VERY carefull, Thunder fang and crunch will hit harder than normal thanks to its Mega Jaws Ability. Also look out for Volt tail, it has a high chance of cause paralysis.

Win Phrase:

You are not prepared....Life on out Island may be doomed...

Lose Phrase:

You......*tears* We now have hope....PLease Accept the Temple badge.

YOU GET THE TEMPLE BADGE!

Lilithin: The temple badge makes all pokemon up to 80, even those in a trade obey you. Also, this is a gift from the temple.

YOU GET THE TM FOR VOLT TAIL!

Lilithin: Volt tail is a physical type Electric move, it has a very good paralysis chance.

All of a sudden the temple shakes violently! The shaking stops and..... A HORD OF TEAM DRYAD GRUNTS RUN IN SURROUNDING YOU AND LILITHIN!

Lilithin: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!

???: It is simple. The age of Tech is about to end.

Mr.nature and Gretel walk in. Followed by.....

???: I am Clemintin. The leader of Team Dryad. I have seen the horrors cause by Technology. For years....I suffered at it's hands.... I will not allow anyone else to suffer like I did! I WILL DESTROY TECHNOLOGY! IT TAINTS THE HEART! DESTROYS THE SOUL!

Mr.Nature: HERE HERE! ALL HAIL DRYAD! ALL HAIL! LEADER CLEMINTIN!

Group of Dryad grunts: HAIL!

Clemintin: For years.....I have sought to destroy technology....and now I have discovered how! I will allow the spirit of nature to DESTROY the spirit of tech!

Lilithin: THATS IMPOSSIBLE! The balance would be too drastically changed! Not only that the spirits are gone!

Clemintin: *laughs* IMPOSSIBLE?? No child, IT IS POSSIBLE! As we speak those Fools of Team Tech are slowing awakening Naturish! The fools have no idea they are playing into our hands! You can tell cant you? Nature is already starting to reclaim this Island. But for it to do so, we must awaken Technick, and have it DESTROYED!

Lady Gretel hands Clemintin the book.

Clemintin: PRIESTESS! This is the anceint book of tech. It is said, that if the words within are read here, The Shrine of Technology will rise once again! Now...you shall do just that!

Lilithin: NO! I WONT! I wont allow you to Destroy the already fragile balance!

Clemintin: *sigh* I was fully aware you were goign to say that. I must now apologize for what I have to do. Lady Gretel, if you would please.

Gretel: Do not fret child, you will not feel any pain. GENGAR! HYPNOSIS!

Lithin Ends up falling asleep due to hypnosis. You atempt to run interfernce, but you are knocked down my Mr.Nature.

Mr.Nature: KID! YOUR TOMFOOLERY STOPS HERE! WE WILL SAVE YOU UNGRATFULL BRAT!

Clemintin: NATURE! THAT IS ENOUGH! We did not come here for you to bad mouth, we came here for THIS!

Clemintin gives the Book to Lilithin.

Clemintin: Now Priestess, if you would?

Lilithin begins to speak in a strange language. Dramatic music plays as the room begins to glow. The picture shifts to the whole temple and blue lines appear on it. A Beam of light shoots up into the sky. The picture shifts again to Theroloposis, and a lake that seems to be outside the city. The light from the temple hits the lake. Cue more dramatic music! The lake ripples, and.....A BUIDLING SLOWLY EMERGES FOR MTHE LAKE! The sky roars with thunder and the building gives off a mysterious blue aura. A loud, yet faint howl is heard. The picture goes back to you at the temple. Lilithin faints, and clemintin slowly helps her to the floor.

Clemintin: IT IS DONE! THE SHRINE OF TECH HAS RISEN ONCE AGAIN! THE STAGE IS SET! WE SHALL NOW HAVE THE SPIRIT OF TECH AWAKENED ONLY TO BE DEStROYED!

The screen goes black. When it comes back team Dryad is gone.

Lilithin: "insert your name here". You.....You MUST stop them....if the fragile balance is broken further....people.....and pokemon....lives...will be in jepordy......

The four guardians come running in.

Guardians: PREISTESS! PREISTESS!

They gather around her, making sure she is alright. A guardian will come up to you and registers her number with you.

Guardian: We will let you know how she is doing.....for now......PLEASE! Head to Theroloposis, and stop Team Dryad!

This is it. Fly to the train station at Therolopsis. Time for you to get your 8th gym badge, and to put a stop to Team Dryad for good!

Brown Version

Laurn town:

Welcome to Laurn town. The whole town, is a TEMPLE COMPLEX! To start with, the music here is rather slow and soothing. The temple that makes up the town,looks like a small step pryamid (much like the myan temples). The Stone has a greenish hue to it. And the walls are covered in vines with white flowers. There will be small trees planted into the temple as well. The first lvl of the complex will be the entrance to the Pokemon Center.

POkemon Center:

Heal up your Pokemon. There Will be 2 people for you to speak with.

Preist: This Town has always been built into this temple. What this Temple is for, only the High Preistess knows.

Preistess: Beware, the Leader of our town is the high Preistess.

Head on out of the Pokemon Center. And you will see Bob!

Bob: HI! You've made it to Laurn Town. The Leader here is the High Preistess, Who is at the top of the Temple. To challenge her, you need to beat the 4 Guardians. To find the guardians, look for people in greenish Robes! Also, they use Electric type Pokemon here! Here some fresh water for your climb!

BOB GIVEs YOU A FRESH WATER!

YOu will notice a flight of stairs go up them to the second lvl.

Laurn Town, Second lvl:

The second lvl of Laurn town. There will be four Entrancces (North, south, east and west) We will start at the South Entrance.

South entrance:

Going into the south entrance, you will find what appears to be a study, there are shelves lined with books, and many piles of scrolls. At the end of the room is a person at a desk, and a pile of blank scrolls. Go talk to him.

Person at the desk: Oh my...so many things to imput. Oh? What's this? A visitor? WHY HELLO! I am the temple's recorder. Im working hard to translate and rewrite them multiple times so that future generations may study them. Hmm, you are a trainer are you? May I ask you a favor? You see some of the writings are incomplete, do you thing you could show me pokemon to help me fill in the blanks?

The Man will then ask you to either show him a Pokemon of a certain type, a specifoc pokemon, a Pokemon that knows a certain moves, or apOkemon with a certin ability. If your able to show him within the day, he will reward you with a Heart Scale! Next go and to the east entrance.

East Enterance:

You will into a room that has it's walls COVERED in heart scales. You must be at the place of the Move tutor! Talk to the man in the middle of the room.

Move tutor: AHAHA! I just love heart scales! The shape! The way the light reflects off of them! AHAHA! Oh? Did you come to see my collection? OHHHH?

If you do not have any heart scales:

AWE! You dont have any? WELL FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MINE!

If you do:

OOOOOOH! YOu have some heart scales? Tell you what! In exchange for the heart scale, how about I make your Pokemon Remember a move?

Select Yes if you want the Pokemon to remember, No will result in "Awe, maybe some other time.

Head out and head to the the North Entrance.

North Entrance:

This more looks like a home. There is a rather large Tv, a couch, and a kitchen with stainless steel appliances! There will be a little boy to talk to.

Little Boy: Didn't expect to see all this tech here huh? Well this IS a Temple to technology! What did you expect ponies?

That's all to see here, go to the west entrance.

West Entrance:

This is a small room with a person in Greyish blue robes. Its the First Guardian!

Guardian #1: ...

He/she will have a lvl 50 Electivire (ThunderBolt, Disharge, Screech, Thunderpunch)

Win Phrase:

Lose Phrase:

*bows*

walk out of the room, and a stair case will appear with a "thud" to the third lvl to the left of the west entrance.

Laurn Town Town, Third Lvl:

Floor 3 appears to be a sort of maze. Navigate your way through the maze, you will notice that there are markings on the wall. They will help you navigate your way through this maze, so pay attention to the markings! If you follow the markingson the wall, you will eventually come to an open area. There will be marking on the wall, that appear to glow a light green. They cast small light shadows on the floor. In the middle ofthe room is another guardian.

Guardian #2: To pass, you must defeat me.[i]

He/she will have a lvl 50 Electivire.

Win Phrase:

[i]Turn back, and do not come here again!

Lose Phrase:

Very well, you may pass.

The guardian will move ouf of the way. Where he was standing is a blue glowing circle. Stand on it to be transported to the fourth lvl.

Laurn Town Town, Fourth Lvl:

The fourth lvl looks much like the second lvl, the are 4 openings at the north, east, west and south points. Outide on the ledges in the 4 corners are binoculars.

North west corner- Binoculars point to peace Island.

North east Corner- Binoculars point out into the dividing sea.

South west corner-Binoculars point to Crag Valley.

South east Corner- Binoculars point to an unknown area.

Entering Any of the four enterances will take you to a room with someone that looks like a Guardian. However, there is only one true guardian. All 4 will ask you a Yes or no Question. Your Job is to find the one telling the truth. The location of the correct guardian, and the questions asked is random. An example of how it works follows.

**EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FOURTH LVL!**

Possible guardian #1: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. A type of Evolution is Evolution by color.

POssible Guardian #2: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. Fire is weak to Electric Type moves.

Possible Guadrian #3: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. The Move Hyberbeam requires a Turn to recharge

POssible Guardian #4: To find who you seek, you must find the truth. The Great Ball is better at catching Pokemon than the Ultra Ball

Statement given when you are incorrect:

Your mind is easily blurred by falsities. Come back when your mind is strong.

The Possible guardians are reset and the questions are changed.

Statement when you are correct:

Your mind cannot be blurred by lies.Now, how strong is your heart?

Guardian #3 Will have a lvl 50 Cactifairy (Fairy Spore, Charge, Discharge, Solar Beam)

Win Phrase:

You need to work on your bond with your Pokemon.

Lose Phrase:

Very well, the stair case shall reveal itself.

Head out of whatever room you found the Guardian to be in. On the south face, the stair case will reveal itself. Go up to the Fith lvl.

Laurn Town, Fith Lvl:

Here it will be a straight path to the Final Guardian. On both sides of the path are a large group of people, and the music has been replaced by "hums" Simply walk towards the final Guardian.

Guardian #4: LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF HER HIGH PREISTESS! THIS TRAINER HAS COME TO CHALLENGE HER! I ASK DOES HE HAVE THE SPIRIT!

Group of people: He has the spirit.

Guardian #4: DOES HE HAVE THE HEART!

Group of peopleL He has the heart.

Guardian #4: SHALL WE TEST HIM TO SEE IF HIS FIRE BURNS OR SMOLDERS?

Group of people: TEST TEST TEST! HIS FIRE MUST BURN!

Guardian #4: SO BE IT! CHALLENGER! THIS SHALL BE YOUR FINAL TEST! IF YOU CAN BEAT ME, YOU MAY CHALLENGE OUR LEADER!

He/she will have a lvl 50 Electivire and a lvl 50 Cactifairy.

Win Phrase:

YOUR FIRE ONLY SMOLDERS! YOU SHALL NOT CHALLENGE HER!

Lose Phrase:

Very well. You have proven that your Fire burns bright and hot. You may pass.

Group of people: HIS FIRE BURNS! HIS FIRE BURNS HIS FIRE BURNS!

GUARDIAN #4: THIS CHALLENGER HAS PROVEN HIMSELF! HE HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE OUR HIGH PREISTESS!

The Guardian step to the left revealing the final set fo stairs. Go on up to the Sixth and final lvl.

Laurn Town, Sixth Lvl:

Leader: High Preistess Lily

Type: electric

Welcome to the Sixth lvl. There are GRAND colums on either side of you, covered in what appears to be gold, in front of you another staircase. At the topis a large ornate chair, seated is High Priestess Lilithin.

High Priestess Lily: What is this?

She gets out of her chair and comes down the stairs to greet you.

High Priestess Lily: You have come far to challenge me have you not? I can tell by your eyes. You have faced many challenges, you and your Pokemon. And you both have become stronger. But the hardest challenge is yet to come. As Gym leader, I must test your bond with your Pokemon. As the High Priestess of this temple, I must see if you are strong enough for what is to come.

Go to a cut scene where you see a large body of people worshipping Lily as she wears...Priestess like clothing as she moves through the crowd gracefully, stopping at the end and then bowing her head and the places her hand on her heart. After a second she looks up and smiles.

Lily's Pokes:

lvl 51 Electivire (ThunderBolt, Disharge, Screech, Thunderpunch)

lvl 51 Cactifairy (Fairy Spore, Charge, Discharge, Solar Beam)

lvl 53 ThunderRex (Thunder Fang, Crunch, Volt Tail, Iron Tail)

She will start with Electivire. Not too much of a threat,so take it out how you see fit. Next up is Cactifairy. Beware Fairy Spore for it hasa 100% chacne to paralyse and damages you as well! Solar Beam will give you an opening,but becarful if your pokemon is a ground type. Her Final Poke will be Thunder Rex. Be VERY carefull, Thunder fang and crunch will hit harder than normal thanks to its Mega Jaws Ability. Also look out for Volt tail, it has a high chance of cause paralysis.

Win Phrase:

You are not prepared....Life on out Island may be doomed...

Lose Phrase:

You......*tears* We now have hope....Please Accept the Temple badge.

YOU GET THE TEMPLE BADGE!

Lilithin: The temple badge makes all pokemon up to 80, even those in a trade obey you. Also, this is a gift from the temple.

YOU GET THE TM FOR VOLT TAIL!

Lilithin: Volt tail is a physical type Electric move, it has a very good paralysis chance.

All of a sudden the temple shakes violently! The shaking stops and..... A HORD OF TEAM Tech GRUNTS RUN IN SURROUNDING YOU AND LILY!

Lily: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!

???: It is simple. The age of Nature is about to end.

#9 and LT. Mark walk in. Followed by.....

???: I am Cy. The leader of Team Tech. For too long Nature has held you back, preventing you from moving forward. THE TIME HAS COME! THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE FORWARD IS TO DESTROY THE SPIRIT OF NATURE!

Lily: THATS IMPOSSIBLE! The balance would be too drastically changed! Not only that the spirits are gone!

Cy: BALANCE? THERE IS NO BALANCE! Nature consumes you. Offers no chance for you to move forward. You are at the very WILL OF NATURE! YOU HAVE NO CONTROL! WE OF TEAM TECH SHALL FIX THIS! As we speak, the foolsof team Dryad are awakening the Technick for us. For our plan to succeed we must Awaken Naturish, and have Technick Destroy him!

Team tech Grunts, #9, and Lt.Mark: HAIL CY! HAIL TEAM TECH! TECH SHALL RISE!

Cy Raises a hand, the crowd goes quiet. #9 steps forward and hands Cy the book.

Cy: This is the book of nature! When the words within it are spoken in the temple, the Shrine of nature will rise up! Once the shrine has risen, or plan will move to the next phase! High Priestess Lily, you Shall read from this book, and bring from the shrine of nature!

Lily Looks Defiant.

Lily: I shall never help you with your plan!

Cy: #9!

#9: Yes sir.

#9 steps forward and sprays Lily With a mist. YOur try to stop him, but LT. Mark Holds yo back.

Lt. Mark: It will not matter, There is nothing you can do.

Lily appears to be groggy. Cy hands the book to lily and she starts to read...

Lily speaks in a strange language. Dramatic music plays as the room begins to glow. The picture shifts to the whole temple and green lines appear on it. A Beam of light shoots up into the sky. The picture shifts again to Farm Centeral, and a lake that seems to be outside the city. The light from the temple hits the lake. Cue more dramatic music! The lake ripples, and.....A BUIDLING SLOWLY EMERGES FORM THE LAKE! The sky roars with thunder and the building gives off a mysterious green aura. A loud, yet faint howl is heard. The picture goes back to you at the temple. Lily faints, and #9 slowly helps her to the floor.

Cy: THE SHRINE HAS RISEN! Proceed to the next phase!

All of team tech: YES SIR!

The screen goes black, when it comes to all of team tech is gone. Lily is laying on the floor.

Lily: "insert your name here". You.....You MUST stop them....if the fragile balance is broken further....people.....and pokemon....lives...will be in jepordy......

The four guardians come running in.

Guardians: PREISTESS! PREISTESS!

They gather around her, making sure she is alright. A guardian will come up to you and registers her number with you.

Guardian: We will let you know how she is doing.....for now......PLEASE! Head to Theroloposis, and stop Team Tech!

This is it. Fly to the train station at Farmville. Time for you to get your 8th gym badge, and to put a stop to Team Tech for good!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^This=
A wild WALL OF TEXT wants to battle!

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

http://i.imgur.com/in75pBT.png
And I read the whole thing! :shock:
Nice part! ;)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Haunted water - WARNING! HIGHER LVL WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

@GhostPony- Isnt reading fun!

OK, sorry these posts are taking longer to be posted. I try to be ahead of the game, but the walkthrough snuck up on me. Im gonna say the next section will come Monday. So please look out for that!

MORE WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

[b]GRAY VERSION[/i]

Theroloposis Train Station:

You arive back at the train station. You will notice that the sky is a pitch black. There will be a crowd of people at the station. Talking to any of them will result in the following response.

People at the station: IM GETTING OUT OF HERE A WEIRD BUILDING SHOWED UP!

Navigate your way to the doors that were being worked on the first time you were here. They are working now, so head on through them.

Theroloposis:

As you walk into the city, you hear and see thunder and lightinging. The camera slowly rises up over the skyline to show you the shrine that has appeared in the lake.

???: Insert your name here

Professor Joshua walks up to you.

Prof. Joshua: This isnt good....that shrine is the resting place of Technick,the spirit of technology. What? You already know? WHAT?? Team Dryad is planning on awakening Technick so that the spirit of nature can destroy it?! BUT THAT......"Insert your name here" We need to get you to that shrine to stop them! The Shrine is in the middle of the lake, and the water is too rough for you to surf right now, so you will need a boat. It might take some time. Explore around the city. I suggest you check out the Berry research lab. Also, dont forget to challenge the gym leader.

Joshua will walk off leaving you to your own devices for a bit. The main street of the city is a circle. There are streets that cut the circle into peices. YOu can do one of two things, head straigh to the gym, which is in the center of the city, or explore a little. We, of course, are going to explore a little.
We Will start by going in a counter clockwise direction. You will encounter 4 houses here, the first house you encounter will be locked. You will get atext bubble as well.

Locked House: It appears the oweners have gotten out of th city.

Continue on to the other 3 houses.

House #1:

The first house you come across (that isnt locked). You will notice that the people here are in the midst of packing. It looks like thye are preparing to get the heck out of the city.

Mother: Oh Hello. Im sorry, I dont have enough time to talk right now. I dont know what's going on, al lI know is we need to get out.

Little Girl: *crying* Mommy, whats going on Mommy. Im scared. *crying*

Father: You might want to get out of here too.

Let them finish packing. Head on out and move to the next house which is a little ways down the path.

House #2:

As you walk in you will notice that the house has many pictures, and some nick nacks. You will notice an elderly couple sitting on a couchin front of the fire.

Old lady: This is my home. Im not gonna run away just because of some strange events.

Old man: *stares at you* Mmmmhm, It looks like you dont scared easily either.

Thats all to see here. Head over to the 3rd house.

HOuse #3:

The third house has a rather rustic look. The walls have wood panneling, and there is a rooster clock. However, the kitchen has stainless steel appliances.
talk to the lone person here.

Gentleman: A rustic feel in a city of technology. Makes you want to go spend some time in nature doesnt it?

Head out and go to the Pokemon Center. It is at the top of the circle main path. It is also here that the main secondary road that cuts the circle in half (It comes out at the spot where you started). Head on in to the Pokemon Center.

Pokemon Center:

You will notice that the Pokemon center is rather full.However you cant talk to the people. There will be text boxes popping up all over the screen (although they dont pop up like crazy, only 1-2 at a time.)

What can be in the text boxes:

Mommy!

Daddy!

Please reamin calm.

Whats going on?

Im scared!

Go on and heal your pokemon. Then head on around the other half of the circle.

On the second half of the circle you will find 2 houses and the Berry research lab. It will be inbetween the two houses.

House #1:

This house is cluttered with science books, tapes, equipment, and the such. To tell what is what. There is a person running around.

Dude Running around: GAAAAH! So much stuff!!! I to reorganize my work!!!......Oh, Im an assistant to Prof. Joshua. Hence all this paper work

Not much else to see here, examing the stuff in the house will cause your head to explode due to the mass amount os Science. so Just head on out. Skip over the Berry Reaserch Lab for now and head to House #2.

House #2:

This house looks like its ready for a storm. There are stacks of canned soup (Snorlax Brand, of course) of many flavors. There are also some canned ham,canned fish, and canned patsa. Of course there is also bottled water. And Batteries. Lots of batteries.

Mother: MY husband has watched to many survival shows...he thinks we can ride this out......

Father: Okwe are prepared! I even have sharpened sticks to go hunt Moose!

Little Girl: My Dada is weird.

Leave the master of survial to his own devices, and maybe leave a few things for the little girl and her mom. Maybe a train ticket. Anyways, back track to the Berry Research lab which is between the two houses.

Berry Research Lab:

The lab itself looks likes a green house. Which it should. Cause thats what it is . Go on in to the green house. You will notice that there are many pots of berries (You can NOT pick the berries off these plants. These are in YELLOW pots. You will be able to pick off of BLUE pots). As you walk though the yellow potted berries, there will be a few scientists to talk to.

Scientist #1 (male): Hmmm, is seems each type of berry has a different growth cycle.

Scientist #2 (female): Please be carefull, we have some rare species of berries here.

Scientist #3 (male): Hmmm, if I mix the pollen of these two berries...will I get a new berry type?

Scientist #4 (female): Thank to our research we have been able to make berries grow faster and produce more! unfortuently, they seem to be less effecive then those grown in the wild.

Contiue on past the Yellow potted berries to a section of blue pots. Past these are what looks to be a research area. There's small pots of plants, a few microscopes some light lamps, and some notebooks of info. There will be a person there to talk with.

Scientist in the research area: Mhm, mhm....oh? OH?! Hello there! And Welcome to the Berry Research Lab! What? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BERRY IS? This will not do! A berry is a wonder of nature! It can heal a Pokemon, or give it a buff! All the pokemon has to do, is eat it. PLUS THEY ARE FREE! OOooh? You want to grow your own Berries? WELL! I CAN HELP WITH THAT! HERE!

You are given A cheri, and a Oran Berry!

"Head" Scientist: Now walk up to a blue pot and plant a berry!

Walk up to a pot and plant one of the berries given to you.

Head Scientist: You will also need to water it! Here use this watering can!

You are given a watering can! Now water your berry!

Head Scientist: Be sure to water it everyday so it grows up strong! Also please follow me over here!

You follow the scientist to the yellow pots.

Head Scientist: BEHOLD! THE POLLEN TUBE! With this you can walk up to a flower plant like this one. Select the pollen tube to collect pollen. THEN go to another flowering plant, like this one over here, and polinate it! If your lucky, you might get a new berry! And here's your very own pollen tube!

YOU ARE GIVEN THE POLLEN TUBE!

Head Scientist: If you happen upon any new berries, Ill write down what two make that berry in my notes for future reference! BE sure to talk to me everday! Ill give you a random berry each day! That's all you need to know for now!

Well now, thats the Berry Research Lab. Now go back to where you started. Head up the main secondary road.

Main Secondary road:

The main secondary road runs from the enterance to the pokemon center. In the middle is the Pokemon Gym. There happens to be four towers along this route.
2 before and 2 after the Pokemon Gym.

Tower #1:

The first of the two towers (coming from the entrance) is Gamefreak HQ! The first floor, just has a reciptionist.....You welcomes you and tells you what I just told you. Go to the elevtor and select floor 6 (which is the only floor you can select).

Tower #1 Floor 6:

HERE IT IS! GAME FREAK! There computers, a large screen, and big table for brainstorming...with no one here. Actually, where is everyone? Gamefreak HQ looks like empty.....WHAT ARE WE GONNA.....OH BOY AN ICE CREAM MACHINE! AND NO LINE TO WAIT IN!

After gettin your fill of Delicous Ice Cream, go to the second tower (after getting some more Ice cream for the road of course!)

Tower 2:

Welcome to the second tower, this is more of a apartments. The reciptionist will greet you. Go to the Elevator there will be 3 floors for you to visit, 2,5 and 6. We Will start at floor 2!

Tower 2 Floor 2:

The first apartement here looks to be empty. There are two beds, each with a pair of matching nightstands. There is a table in the center of the room, with 2 chairs, and the kitchen, doesnt have stainless steel appliances. There will be a trash can,go and examine it to find...... AN EXP. SHARE!.....Well..this could have been usefull earlier. NEXT FLOOR!

Tower 2 Floor 5:

Floor 5 is setup the same as floor 2, but there are people here. Go on ahead and talk to them.

Lady: It looks terrible out doesnt it. But I dont think I need to worry.

Dude: Geez, I didnt know storms could be this bad here. I hope the place can handle these winds.

That's all to see here folks. TO FLOOR 6!

Tower 2 Floor 6:

Welcome to the 6th floor! WOOOOO! Aaaand it looks exactly like the last 2 floors. Guess these are the Prefab, quick to build apartments. Talk to the old man here.

Old man: I've been on this ISland for 30 years! Never have I seen such a bad storm.

Okay...well thats all for the 2 towers coming from the entrance. Now for the two Towers that are after the Pokemon Gym and towards the Pokemon Center.

Tower #3:

Tower numbaro 3. The reciptionist will welcome you, as per normal. Head to the elevator. 2 floors will be available to you. Foors 3 and 12. Start with floor 3.

Tower #3 floor 3:

This floor looks to be a very lavish apartment. A big canopy bed, two very fancy and antique side tables each with there own fancy lamp. A really big and fancy table is in the middle of the room. Speak to the old lady sitting at the table.

Old lady: I have everythingi need right here. Why would I need to run from a little rain and wind?

Thats all to see here. Head up to the nexr floor, floor 12.

Tower #3 Floor 12:

This is the top floor, and it is covered by large glass dome, sort of like an observatory. There will be a few people here, looking out of the glassout at whats going on.

Little Girl: I dont likes tunder and ighting....... Is scaries.....

Father: It's hard to calm down my daughter when I dont even know whats going on.

Lady: I thought today was supposed to be a nice sunny day.....Guess even the meterologist can be wrong.

Dude: Dang.....makes me wish for sunnier days. So i'll give you this and hope for the best.

YOu get the Tm for Sunny Day!

Dude: Yeah! I can feel that bright sunny days are coming!

Well take a look around at the city, or just stare at the lighting and listen to the thunder for a bit. After your done that head off to the next tower!

Tower #4:

Walk into the tower and again, be greeted by the the reciptonist. There are 3 floors for you to visit floors 4, 7 and 10.

Tower #4 Floor 4:

Floor 4 is.....a dentist office! It really isnt all that busy right now (well why would it be with the whole Island in Jeopordy). The waiting room is empty, and there isnt even any good reading material either. The Dentist's reciptionist.....is no where to be found. Well the door to his office is wide open so headon in the Dentist's office. And it looks like a detists office. The big comphy chair, the drills, the jar of teeth. (okay im kidding about the jar). Walk up to the dentist.

Dentist: Ah nuts......Is this because I had to pull that Dragon's pokemon Tooth out....Here, maybe you make use of this.

YOU GET A DRAGON FANG!

Dentist: May thisis the wrath of the dragons? Or could it be something worse?

Unless you plan on making an appoitment, head on up to floor 7.

Tower #4 Floor 7:

Floor 7 Appears to be an office. There are about 6 Cubicles, each with a calander, a computer and a very nice lookinf chair. Examining the computers will result in the following text.

Computer: There appears to be some sort of spreadsheet. Maybe for determining inventory,or pay stubs?

Nothing else really to see here, there is a vending machine though. So maybe get some freshwater then had up to floor 10.

Tower #4 Floor 10:

Floor 10 appears to be set up as a bar/lounge. There is comfortable seating, lots of big screen Tv's, and modern lighting decor. The music here is a little relaxed (yetwhen you look out the window you fell anything but relaxed.) There only is only currently the bartender here.

Bartender: Looks rather nasty out doesnt it. Your Pokemon a little stressed? How about I whip them up a soothing drink? Oh dont worry, first one is on me.

YOU GET A PANSAGE BREATH! (Heals a pokemon's HP by 100 points and curses the paraylasis status).

Bartender: There your pokemon looks a little less stressed out now.

Now head on out of the bar, I said head out. YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW! Okay now that you are out of the bar, head to the Pokemon Gym, which isin the middles of the main secondary road.

POKEMON GYM:

Leader: Rosey Lizith

Type: Grass

First youwill notice that the area the gym is in is rather greem. There are a few trees, some flowers, and a couple of bushes. Anyways head on in to speak with Bob who is waiting for you.

Bob: HEY! This is it. YOUR LAST GYM BADGE! Are you excited? YOU ARE? GREAT! You will be taking on Lizith! She is a sweet young lady with flowing....Errrr *cough cough* I mean she uses grass type pokemon! Water typesdo nothing but make them bloom in dazzling colors. Fire types turn em to ash though![/i]

Bob gives you a fresh water! YAY!

Anyways, head on pass Bob. YOu will notice that the gym is FULL of plants. There also happens to be butterflys here. Its essentially a rather pretty and soothing place. To find Lizith, simply just follow the path of the butterflys! You will face 3 trainer's before Lizith.

Arborist (male): Hmmm, the trees seem to be a little wimpy today.

He will have a lvl 52 Guardwood (Psychic, Solar Beam, Wood Hammer, Calm mind).

win Phrase:

I think they need a little water.

Lose phrase:

I think I might be a little wimpy...

Flourist (female): There are just so many flowers here! Arent they all just so pretty?

She will have a lvl 52 Bellossom (Giga Drain, Sunny day, Leaf blade, sweet scent) and a lvl 52 Vileplume (Moonlight, Giga drain, AromaTherapy, Sweet scent)

Win Phrase:

They all look so pretty!

Lose Phrase:

Awe....this flower has wilted.....

Flourist (female): My, you seem to have a strong scent to you.

She will have a lvl 52 Vileplume and a lvl 52 Guardwood.

Win Phrase:

Oh my...maybe you need a shower?

Lose Phrase:

YOu are a very strong trainer!

You will eventually get to Lizith. She will be in a....clearing I guess. She will be surrounded by large trees, with different shaped leaves and ther will be small white flowers mixed in with the grass that makes up the clearing. Lizith will be in the center, wearing a light green dress, and her blonde hair willbe done up in a long ponytail.

Lizith: The plants, they seem to sense something is wrong. They grow rapidly, not of there will, but of something else... I orginally came from the right Island, there Team Dryad spoke that if we let technology come to our island, we would lose ourselves. Why cant we co-exist? Why cant we share our ideals? You come from peace Island do you not? A place were Technology and nature co-exist. Why cant Team Dryad see that? Why are they so blind to that place? "insert your name here"! SHOW ME! Show me the strength that one gains when they ae able to accept anothers for who they are andnot shun them for what they think!

The game goes to a cutscene where we see Lizith running through an open meadow, the wind blowing in her blonde hair. Every so often a few flower petals will fly by. She will eventually run up a hill and fall down and just stare at the clouds.

Lizith's Pokes:

lvl 52 Guardwood (Psychic, Solar Beam, Wood Hammer, Calm mind)

lvl 52 Roserade (Toxic, synthesis, VenoShock, Petal Dance)

lvl 53 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Wood Hammer, Giga Impact)

lvl 55 RoseFerno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Sap shot, Fire blast)

Lizith will start with Guardwood. Thanks to its ability, it will have Ingrain set up as soon as it is sent out. Best bet is to take it out quickly. It will be followed by either Roserade or Frankencactus. Roserade will act more like a staller, with toxic and synthesis. Frankencactus makes Another apperance here, and yes, he still hurts like crazy. Try to take him out fast, and with special attacks to avoid its ability. Lizith willswitch these two out as she sees fit. Lastly, you will have Roseferno. First turn will be ingrain followed by Sapshot. Not a verystrong move, but it does lower your speed quite a bit. the last two moves are its signature move, Flame petal, A grass type move with a chance to burn, and Fire blast.

Win Phrase:

Have you not gained that strength yet?

Lose Phrase:

YES! THATS IT! With that strength, surely you will be able to stop Team Dryad. Here is your badge, The nature badge!

YOU GET THE NATURE BADGE!

Lizith: With that badge,all Pokemon no matter the lvl, will obey you, even those that have gotten in the trade. Also take this!

YOU GET THE TM FOR SAP SHOT!

Lizith: That is sap shot, its not a very strong move, but it does lower your opponents speed. Also,here's my Number!

LIZITH REGISISTERS HER NUMBER WITH YOU!

Lizith: NOW GO! GO SHOW TEAM DRYAD JUST HOW WRONG THEY ARE!

Head on out of the Gym. YOu will be met by Prof. Joshua.

Prof. Joshua: Ok,I have a boat all set up for you. Do you need some time to get ready?

If you select yes: Okay go and get what you need done. Ill be right here, but please Hurry!

If you select no: Okay lets go.

The screen will go black. It comes back with you and Prof. Joshua are on the docks of Theroloposis. Prof. Joshua walks onto the boat, followed by you. The boat slowly starts to set sail to the Shrine of Tech. The Final battle is looming. THE FATE OF BOTH ISLANDS LIE IN YOUR HAND!

[b]BROWN VERSION![/i]

Farmcentral Wagon House:

You arive back at the Wagon HOuse. You will notice that the sky is a pitch black. There will be a crowd of people at the Wagon House. Talking to any of them will result in the following response.

People at the station: IM GETTING OUT OF HERE A WEIRD BUILDING SHOWED UP!

Navigate your way to the entrance to the city that was closed due to the Cattle escape. Go on through to the main city!

Farmcentral:

As you walk into the city, you hear and see thunder and lightinging. The camera slowly rises up over the skyline to show you the shrine that has appeared in the lake.

???: Insert your name here

Professor Maple walks up to you.

Prof. Maple: Oh Dear, Oh dear, Oh dear......Team Tech has risen the Shrine of nature form the lake! They plan to awaken Naturish and....Oh? You already know Team Tech's plan to get the spirit of nature destroyod by the spirit of tech? Well, that saves some time. But this still isnt good. IF nature is destroyed........ People and POkemon wont survive! "insert your name here" We have to get you to that temple! Unfourtuently you cant surf there due to the surf.....Your gonna need a boat.....Hmmmmmm, I think I can get on for you,but its gonna take me some time. Why not take a look around, Get your 8th badge while you wait. OH! Also check out the Berry Research lab!

The prof runs off to try and get you a boat. Well, might as well look around the city! They lay out of the city is ratehr open,so just go ahead and explore! The first house you come to will be boarded up and locked. Looks like the people got out while the gettin out is good. You will get atext bubble as well.

Locked House: It appears the oweners have gotten out of th city.

The next two houses, youll be be able to enter.

House #1 (Please note, the house will looklike log cabins, sorta cotagey like):

This is first house you come across (that isnt locked). You will notice that the people here are in the midst of packing. It looks like thye are preparing to get the heck out of the city.

Mother: Oh Hello. Im sorry, I dont have enough time to talk right now. I dont know what's going on, al lI know is we need to get out.

Little Boy: *sniffles* Me no scared! ME big boy!

Father: For such a young lad he's putting on a brave face. Heh, usually that's my job.

Let them finish packing. Head on out and move to the next house which happens to be right next door.

House #2:

As you walk in you will notice that the house has many pictures (In some old timey frames), and LOTS of nick nacks. You will notice an elderly couple sitting on a couchin front of the fire.

Old lady: This is my home. Im not gonna run away just because of some strange events.

Old man: *stares at you* Mmmmhm, Those young eyes of yers dont scare too easy do they Sonny?

Behind the these two houses is a rather large log building. It also has a nice stone walkway and a partially fenced in front yard.

Large log building #1:

As you enter the building you'll discover that is actually an apartment complex. You will find your self in a halway. There appears to be only the one floor. Most of the door will be locked, but there will at 3 you will be able to enter. Rooms 3, 4b and 5b.

Room 3:

This room is 1 door down from the entrance, on the right. The room is rather modest. There is a small bed and along the left wall, a large comphy chair in front of a fireplace. There is a small Tv on mounted above the fireplace. The kitchen is on the opposite wall of the bed. All the apartments will follow this set up. There will be one person here to talk to, whos happens to be sitting in the chair.

Guy sitting in the chair: No point gettin all stressed out, ya hear? There are just some things ya cant control.

Room 4b:

This room is to 2 doors down and to left of the last room. This room, along with the norm for the apartments has a few plants. Talk to the young couple who are making supper in the Kitchen.

Young man: The weather might not look good outside, but that doesnt mean we cant enjoy each other's company!

Young lady: Honey, your using the wrong side of the knife to cut those carrots.

If you could only smell what was being cooked. Maybe theyll let you stay for dinner? ....Yeah probably not.

Room 5b:

This is across the hall from the last room. There seems to be many, many, many stacksod books. Talk to the person who is running around from stack to stack.

Lady running from stack to stack: OH! Hello, im an assistant to Prof. Maple. She asked me to do a little research whiel she got a boat readyfor you.

Thats all to see here. To the upper right of the first log complex, you will see a fenced in feild with berrys growing, in the other direction another house. Go to the house first.

House #3:

This house looks like its ready for a storm. There are stacks of canned soup (Snorlax Brand, of course) of many flavors. There are also some canned ham,canned fish, and canned patsa. Of course there is also bottled water. And Batteries. Lots of batteries.

Mother: MY husband has watched to many survival shows...he thinks we can ride this out......

Father: Ok we are prepared! I even have sharpened sticks to go hunt Moose!

Little Girl: My Dada is weird.

Leave the master of survial to his own devices, and maybe leave a few things for the little girl and her mom. Maybe a Wagon ticket. Head over to the Berry Research lab.

Berry Research lab:

This is mainly a fenced in area with two feilds, One feild is completely full of Berry's and an empty one. You can not pick the berries in the full feild(marked by yellow stakes,the other feild is marked by blue stakes). Talk to the 2 people tending to the fullberry feild.

Berry Farmer #1: Carefull,Carefull, these berries are not quiet ready yet to be picked.

Berry Farmer #2: The berries might not grow fast, or produce very many, but they are mighty healthy.

There happens to be a small shed, head on in to it. You will notice that this is rather sciency looking, with microscopes and some note books. Talk to the person in here.

Farmer in the Shed: Mhm, mhm....oh? OH?! Hello there! And Welcome to the Berry Research Lab....Well, its more a shed,eh? Wait,What? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BERRY IS? This will not do, ya hear! A berry is a wonder of nature! It can heal a Pokemon, or give it a buff! All the pokemon has to do, is eat it. PLUS THEY ARE FREE! OOooh? You want to grow your own Berries? WELL! I CAN HELP WITH THAT! HERE!

You are given A cheri, and a Oran Berry!

"Head" Farmer: Now walk outside to the feild with the blue stakes and plant a berry!

Walk up to the feild and plant one of the berries given to you.

Head Farmer: You will also need to water it! Here use this watering can!

You are given a watering can! Now water your berry!

Head Farmer: Be sure to water it everyday so it grows up strong! Also please follow me over here!

You follow the scientist to the other feild staked in yellow.

Head Farmer: BEHOLD! THE POLLEN TUBE! With this you can walk up to a flower plant like this one. Select the pollen tube to collect pollen. THEN go to another flowering plant, like this one over here, and polinate it! If your lucky, you might get a new berry! And here's your very own pollen tube!

YOU ARE GIVEN THE POLLEN TUBE!

Head Farmer: If you happen upon any new berries, Ill write down what two make that berry in my notes for future reference! BE sure to talk to me everday! Ill give you a random berry each day! That's all you need to know for now!

Hurray! You can now grow berries. Oh look the Pokemon center is right beind the berry feild!

Pokemon Center:

You will notice that the Pokemon center is rather full.However you cant talk to the people. There will be text boxes popping up all over the screen (although they dont pop up like crazy, only 1-2 at a time.)

What can be in the text boxes:

Mommy!

Daddy!

Please reamin calm.

Whats going on?

Im scared!

Go on and heal your pokemon. After your done, head over to one of the last two large log buidling, which are one either side of the Pokemon center. Got to the one on the right first.

Large log building #2:

This building has a bar(on the left) and office space(on the right) seperated by a hallway. The bar is rather old, the seating is well worn, but still looks comfortable. The lights are antiques and cast a dull light. Go talk to the bartender who is behind the worn bartable.

Bartender: Looks rather nasty out doesnt it. Your Pokemon a little stressed? How about I whip them up a soothing drink? Oh dont worry, first one is on me.

YOU GET A PANSAGE BREATH! (Heals a pokemon's HP by 100 points and curses the paraylasis status).

Bartender: There your pokemon looks a little less stressed out now.

Now to go over the right side of he hall to the office space. Here there are 4 large cubicles, each with a plant, a rather large table, and a nice comphy chair, and stacks of paper. Looking at the paper will result in the following text.

Reading the paper: It seems to be some sort of Buisness document. It really doent make sense to someone who doesnt work here.

Thats all to see here. Head over to the other Log building which is on the left of the pokemon center.

Large log building #2, Dentist office:

This is the dentist, there is alot of seating,and a nice little kiddie area. There is a stack of reading material on a table in the middle. Talk to the lone person in the waiting area.

Lady inthe waiting area: Well..if today's any indication, I dont think my root cannal is gonnago well....Here take this, maybe it willm ake today nicer.

YOU GET THE TM FOR SUNNY DAY!

Lady in the waiting area: Well.....Sunny days may be coming right?

Go into the dentists office with the big chair and all the dentist tools. Talk with the dentist.

Dentist: Welp, I had to do another extraction on a Dragon. HERE! Take this, Ihave lots already.

YOU GET A DRAGON FANG!

Dentist: Pretty Cool eh?

Well, let see, you've learned about berries, went to the bar and the dentist....Hmmm about time to take on the gym! You will he gym close to the lake. Out side the gym there is alos a blacksmith shop. Talk to the person there.

Person at the Blacksmith shop: Im apprentacing with Garth to be a blacksmith. He's the best on there is on the whole Island.

Pokemon Gym:

Leader: Garth

Type: Steel

The gym here is rather plain. No gimmicks nothing fancy, but you hear the sounds of hammer on steel. Bob will be waiting for you.

Bob: Hey there, Welcome to the Gym! Here you will Face Garth! The Iron hearted Leader uses Steel Types, Posion Types will have no effect on them, But fire will melt them down ready to be hammered out! Here! TAke this with you!

The gym itself is sort of like a school. Garth, along with being a Gym leader,trains a few apprentacies to be blacksmiths. There will be three "ovens" that are used to heat the steel that they use to preactice on. 3 ovens means 3 trainers to take on before Garth.

Apprentance #1: Its not easy becoming a Blacksmith. Im lad Garth took me in.

He will have a lvl 52 Hedgesarge (Iron Head, Sword Dance, Head Smash, Skull bash).

Win Phrase:

Huh, looks like you need a bit of fine tuning

Lose Phrase:

Dang.....not enough heat...

Apprentance #2: Im working with two metals,what about you?

He will have a lvl 52 Mawile (Sucker punch, Scrape, Iron Defense, crunch) and a lvl 52 Durant (X-scissor, Entrainment, Dig, Iron Head)

Win Phrase:

I have learned to hammer two metals together!

Loe Phrase:

Dang it...too brittle...

Apprentance #3: IM been here for awhile, Honing my skills.

He will have a lvl 52 Durant and a lvl 52 Skarmory (Autotomize, Night slash, Air slash, slash)

Win Phrase:

Im about ready to graduate from apprentance.

Lose Phrase:

Even the best makes mistakes. Its how you handle them, that makes you the best.

After beating the 3 apprentacies you will find yourself at a rather large oven/furnance. Here there are mulitple anvils, tables with many different hammers and black smithing tools. The sounds of hammer on metal will be the loudest here. At the largest Anvil, in front of the Furnance, Garth will be working a piece of metal. Walk up and talk to him.

Garth: Metal is strong. It is very hard to shape when cold. However, if you heat it up and apply a force to it, it will bend. However the Human heart is different. A heart is weak when the person does not believe in themselves, and thus is easy for other people to shape. However, when the heart is strong, the person can not be swayed easily. Do you understand what im saying? To win against Team Tech, your heart needs to hardened. You need to beleive in yourself. You need to belive in your pokemon. Do you have it? A heart as strong as Steel? Well, Im about to find out!

Cut scene! You'll See garth wearing a heavy leather apron, Hammering away on a peice of steel. Watch in awe as he cools, reheats and hammers it. Finally he will raise the finish product, A SWORD! HE WILL THEN POINT IT TOWARDS YOU! ITS GO TIME!

Garth's Pokes:

Skarmory lvl 52 (Whirlwind, Autotomize, Slash, Scrape)

Hedgesarge lvl 52 (Iron Head, Sword Dance, Head Smash, Skull bash)

Tunnelhound lvl 53 (Dig, Landslide, Iron Tail, Iron Defense)

Aggron lvl 55 (Autotomize, Iron tail, Protect, Metal Fist)

Garth will start with Skarmory. It will start with Autotomize and follow with Whirlwind. Then Either Slash or Scrape (most of the time it will be slash). Then Whirlwind again. Try to take him out quickly or else he will go through your entire team. Next up willeither be Hedgesarge or Tunnelhound. Hedgesarge will use Sword Dance then either Ironhead, HeadSmash or Skull bash. Either way its going to hurt. Tunnelhound on the other hand, will beef it's defensives first then start wailing on you. Be careful of Landslide, if it hits it will SIGNIFICANTLY lower your speed. However, it does have a low accuracy, and if it misses Tunnelhound will have to recharge. LAstly will be Aggron. It will start with Autotomize and then either go with Iron tail and Metal Fist. When it's Hp start to get down, it will start throwing protect into the mix.

Win Phrase:

Your Heart is too weak! Youll neverbeat Team tech like that!

Lose Phrase

Very Well. Your heart and the heart of your Pokemon are Strong. You will not be easily swayed by team tech. However, team tech also wont be easily swayed. Here is the Steel badge, acknolwdgement of your win.

YOU GET THE STEEL BADGE!

Garth: All pokemon no matter their lvl, will obey you. Also take this.

YOU GET THE TM FOR METAL FIST!

Garth: That is a strong steel type move, it also has a chance to flinch. Also here's my number.

GARTH REGISTERS HIS NUMBER WITH YOU!

Garth: Now go, It is time for you to stop this madness.

He's right. Head on out of the gym. Prof. Maple will be waiting for you.

Prof. Maple: Ok,I have the boat all ready for you. Do you need some time to get ready?

If you select yes: Okay do what you need to do. Ill be right here, but please Hurry!

If you select no: Okay lets go.

The screen will go black. It comes back with you and Prof. Maple are on the docks of FarmCeneral. Prof. Maple walks onto the boat, followed by you. The boat slowly starts to set sail to the Shrine of Nature. The Final battle is looming. THE FATE OF BOTH ISLANDS LIE IN YOUR HAND!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry this next post took so long! Ill hopefully have the next next part Wednesday (or sometime Tuesday, if im lucky!)

This post is another big one, so enjoy!

GRAY VERSION

Shrine of tech:

As the boat approaches the Shrine in a cut scene, you see the shrine tower over you. Lighting streaks across the sky, and thunder is heard. The boat will pull up to a small outcrop of land. You and Prof.Joshua get off.

Prof. Joshu: You go on ahead. I need to get a few things ready.

Go on ahead, there is a fancy opening just ahead of you.

Shrine of tech, Floor 1:

The first floor is wide and open, with columns with glowing blue lines. Water drips from the ceiling and there is clumps of seaweed on the floor. Eerie music plays as you walk along to the middle of the room, where a spiral stair case awaits you. The stair case has the blue lines on it glowing the same blue as the columns. Go on up to floor 2.

Floor 2:

Floor 2 has areas where the floor will crack and open to reveal holes that you can fall through (as you walk over them). There will be more columns of glowy blue lines.The area is a maze,so be careful. Falling through a hole will send you back to floor one, which means you will have to go back up. Getting to the stairs at the end is pretty simple, however you will be able to find a red shard and a Green shard if you dont do a mad dash for the stairs. There willbe one Team Dryad grunt guarding the stairs to the next lvl.

Team Dryad Grunt: There be nothin' you canbe doing this time.

He will have a lvl 55 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast)

Win Phrase:

Not a darn thing you can do.

Lose Phrase:

So ya beat me. There still be nothing you can do.

Go up the stairs to floor 3.

Floor 3:

The third floor is a little tricky. The walls here, with the same blue lines (although they glow a little brighter) will move making new paths and cutting old paths off.If you are in the way of a moving wall, you will simply be pushed back. YOu will need a little pataince to get to the stairs here. You can also find a Max potion if you explore a little. There will be 3 team nature grunts watching over this floor.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: You will never make it to the top!

HE will have a lvl 55 Roseferno.

Win Phrase:

NEVER!

Lose Phrase:

Ok ye might get a weee bit close to the top.

Team Dryad grunt #2: Who do you think ye are?

He will have a lvl 55 Ludicolo (Hydro pump, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Artic Current).

Win Phrase:

You are a nobody.

Lose Phrase:

...Ye are a somebody.

Team Dryad Grunt #3: I wont let ya near our leader!

He will have a lvl 55 Roseferno.

Win Phrase:

You will not get in her way.

Lose Phrase:

Forgive me....

Get to the other end of the floor and go up the stairs.

Floor #4:

The fourth floor is a giant picture puzzle. The camera will shift so you can look down at the floor, and the map will move to the bottom screen. Using your stylus, move the tiles around to make a picture. After you successfully finish the picture ( you will know when the lines of the picture glow blue), there will be a little shaking and a doorway will open up to a stair case. Go on up to the 5th floor.

Floor #5:

You are now halfway up the tower. This floor is rather simple. There are large holes and 3 team Drayd grunts patroling the floor. Simply navigate your way to the staircase at the other end. You will also be able to find the Tm for Dragon Wraith.

Team Dryad grunt #1: HALT! You'll be going no farther!

He will have a lvl 55 Roseferno.

Win Phrase:

This is the end!

Lose Phrase:

This is not the end of team Dryad, it is the beginning!

Team Dryad Grunt #2: I have strict orders to keep pests like ye self away!

He will have a lvl 55 Ludicolo and a lvl 55 Cactifairy (Fairy Spore, Charge, OverCharge, Solar Beam).

Win Phrase:

Thats what we do to pests, we squish them!

Lose phrase:

Dang Cockroach!

Team Dryad Grunt #3: You cant beat us all!

He will have a lvl 55 Carnivine (Power Whip, Wring Out Crunch, Sap Shot)

Win Phrase:

You cant even beat one!

Lose Phrase:

You may be able to beat some of use, but not us all!

Reach the staircase and go up to floor 6.

Floor #6:

Floor 6 will have the same Gimmick as floor 2 (cracks on floor turns to holes as you walk over them). There will be a bit more of this then floor 2. If you go off to explore the floor a bit, you can find 3 items.

MAx Revive
Blue Shard
Ultra Ball

There will only be 2 Grunt here, but they will challenge you to a Double battle, they will be guarding the door up to floor 7.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: How did you get so far up?

Team Dryad Grunt #2: You arent gettin past us!

The first Grunt will have a lvl 55 Ludicolo and a lvl 56 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast).
The Second Gunt will have a lvl 55 Carnivine and a lvl 56 CactiFairy (Fairy Spore, Charge, OverCharge, Solar Beam)

Win Phrase:

Team Dryad Grunt #1:

You mustve climbed up the outside.

Team Dryad Grunt #2:

Told ya.

Lose Phrase:

Team Dryad Grunt #1:

Oh, that be how.

Team Dryad Grunt #2:

...you got past us.

After beating them go up to floor 7.

Floor #7:

Floor 7 is filled with traps. They will either, send you back down to floor 6, Paralyze your lead, Posion your lead, or randomaly put a Pokemon to sleep(if you step on it). When you stand still you will see glimmers on the floor. You can not see the Glimmers as you move. So try to walk a bit, then stand still for a bit. There will be no items on this floor. There will be 3 Team Dryad Grunts on this floor.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: *untranslatable accent*[i]

He will have a lvl 56 Simisage (Crunch, Grass Knot, Acrobatics, Sap Shot) and a lvl 56 Roseferno.

Win Phrase:

[i]*untranslatable accent*

Lose Phrase:

*angry sigh*

Team Dryad Grunt #2: This here be a road block!

He will have a 2 lvl 56 Golems (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Smack Down)

Win Phrase:

BLOCKED!

Lose Phrase:

Who gave this here kid the T.N.T?

Team Dryad Grunt #3: I remember you!

He will have a lvl 56 Roseferno, a lvl 56 Golem and a lvl 56 Ludicolo.

Win Phrase:

This be payback!

Lose Phrase

AH DANG NAB IT!

Reach the Stair case and go on up to the 8th floor.

Floor #8:

Floor 8 will be remeisant of floor 3. Although the walls will make and cut of paths a little quicker. There will also be more moving walls. Here you will be able to find a Hyper potion and a Max Elixir. There will again be 3 Team Dryad Grunts.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: I WILL STOP YOU HERE!

He will have a lvl 56 Roseferno and a lvl 56 Ludicolo.

Win Phrase:

HAIL! TEAM DYRAD AND THE NEW WORLD!

Lose Phrase:

NO! I must stop you! SOMEHOW!

Team Dryad Grunt #2: Grrrr, you are an annoying one.

He will have a lvl 56 Carnivine, and a lvl 56 Golem.

Win Phrase:

HAHA! Finally put a stop to ya.

Lose Phrase:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Team Dryad Grunt #3: Why do you try so hard?

He will have a lvl 56 Simisage, a lvl 56 Roseferno and a lvl 56 Carnivine.[/i]

Win Phrase:

We are just going to free you from Technology, why are you so mad?

Lose Phrase:

Your efforts are pointless, it is already too late.

Get to the door andgo up to the 9th floor.

Floor #9:

Your almost to the top. This floor is the most difficult floor. The floor itself is made of gears. There are 2 colors of gears, light grey and a glowing light blue. The grey gears are turning at various speeds, while the blue colored gears are not. Your job is to get all the blue gears moving. To do this there are various switches you need to hit, to make the blue gears start to turn. There will be 4 SR. MEMBERS of Team Dryad for you to take out.

Team Dryad Sr. Member #1: This is where I make my last stand!

He will have a lvl 58 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast), lvl 58 Sorrowillow (Synthesis, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Spore) and a lvl 58 Golem (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Double Edge).

Win Phrase:

LONG LIVE TEAM DRYAD!

Lose Phrase:

Where I have failed, Otherswill succeed!

Team Dryad Sr. Member #2: I be blocking you with a rock slide!

He Will have a lvl 58 Golem, a lvl 58 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up) and another lvl 58 Golem.

Win Phrase:

Not gettin around that Kiddy!

Lose Phrase:

What be these? Pebbles??

Team Dryad Sr. Member #3: HAIL TEAM DRYAD!

He will have a lvl 58 Ludicolo (Hydro pump, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Artic Current), lvl 58 Guardwood (Psychic, Wood Hammer, Solar Beam, Synthesis) and a lvl 58 Roseferno.

Win Phrase:

ALL HAIL TEAM DRYAD!

Lose Phrase:

WE WILL SURVIVE!

Team Dryad Sr. Member #4: You may have beat my commrades, but you will not beat me!

He will have a lvl 58 Sorrowillow, a lvl 58 GuardWood, a lvl 58 Roseferno and a lvl 58 Ludicolo.

Win Phrase:

WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

Lose Phrase:

I am Sorry my Commrades......

After turning on all the switches, the blue gears will now be turning. In the Center of the the room a Grand stair case will rise with a lot of Ka-thunks. The stair case will slowly get to the top, and when it does. Head on up, The time of the Final battle is near.

Floor 10:

You will find yourself in a rather open area. Two Team Dryad Grunts approach.

Team Dryad Grunts: We will not let you pass!

Ok, no biggy. Just two grunts...oh wait 2 more come in, then another 2, and another......Okay Now we have a problem. You are Surrounded by Team Dryad Grunts. There is no way you can take them ALL on. The screen goes black..........

??? SLAGUMO! HEAVY SLAM!

THE SCREEN COMES BACK SHAKING! PROF.JOSHUA HAS COME! WITH THE GYM LEADERS AS BACK UP!

Prof. Joshua: SORRY WERE LATE! We will handle these grunts! You go and stop the awakening of Technick!

If you head in a northly direction you will come to a door. The Grunts will be now surround the Gym leaders (and Prof. Joshua). As such you wont be able to talk to them. Text boxes will pop up on the screen as you go to the opening.

HAIL TEAM DRYAD!

FOR TEAM DRYAD!

HOLD THEM BACK! HOLD THEM BACK!

WE SHALL NOT FALL!

Get to and go in the opening.

Floor 10, Inner Sanctum:

You walk into the inner sanctum. The blue lines here are brighter and all converge on a table in the center. A light blue aura is emitted. Clemintin is at the table with the book. Mr. Nature and Lady Gretel stand behind her. Mr. Nature Turns around and sees you.

Mr. Nature: AH DANG IT! HE MADE IT!

Lady Gretel turns around too.

Lady Gretel: He is too late, dont get your knickers in a knot.

Clemintin also turns around.

Clemintin: YES! It is too late. There is nothing you can do now. However I know that you will likely try to pull something. But I LEADER OF TEAM DRYAD, Will not allow it!

Mr. Nature: You've been a thorn in me side long enough!

Lady Gretel: I am sorry Child, it seems you are out numbered. Do you Think you can take all 3 of us on by yourself?

???: Good thing he is not alone then.

Question marks appear over everyone's heads. Then through the door comes..... your Brother/Sister and......BOB?!

Bob: "Insert your name here" was never alone. He was and always will be with his pokemon. Not only that, I was watching him the whole time. As was his/her brother/sister.

Brother/sister: YEAH! Dont mess with family!

Clemintin: HMPH! VERY WELL! It does not matter. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!

Go to a cut scene where Mr. Nature sends out a Yogado, Lady Gretel sends out a Polteranthemum and Clemintin sends out a Leafeon! Bob sends out a Plasmagle. You send out whatever Pokemon is in the lead spot, and your Brother/Sister sends out an Icorge! Bob speaks to you.

Bob: Id better heal your Pokemon quick!

Bob heals your POkemon!

Clemintin: Why do you resist? Cant you see YOU HAVE LOST?

Yogado, Leafeon and Polteranthemum let out a roar, as do the Pokemon on your side! GET READY! ITS A 3 ON 3 TRAINER BATTLE!

Team Dryad:

Mr. Nature's Pokes:

lvl 60 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast)

lvl 60 Inferolterices (Flaming Shockpede, Flame charge, Wild Charge, Magma Chamber)

lvl 60 Golem (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Double Edge)

lvl 60 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up)

lvl 60 Hawken (Teeter Dance, Roost, Aerial Ace, Fly by)

lvl 62 Yogado(Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Synthesis, AromaTherapy)

Lady Gretel's Pokes:

lvl 60 Gengar (Shadow Ball, Destiny bond, Dark Pulse, Spirit Call)

lvl 60 Sableye (Shadow Ball, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Confuse Ray)

lvl 60 Spiritomb (Dark Pulse, Memento, Sucker Punch, Ominous wind)

lvl 60 Chandelure (Shadow Ball, Curse, Inferno, Imprison)

lvl 60 Rotom (normal) (Charge, Hex, Electo Ball, Shockwave)

lvl 62 Polteranthemum (Spirit Call, Razor Leaf, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain)

Leader Clemintin's Pokes

lvl 61 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast)

lvl 61 Ludicolo (Hydro pump, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Artic Current)

lvl 61 Carnivine (Power Whip, Wring Out, Crunch, Sap Shot)

lvl 61 Simisage (Crunch, Grass Knot, Acrobatics, Sap Shot)

lvl 61 CactiFairy (Fairy Spore, Charge, OverCharge, Solar Beam)

lvl 63 Leafeon (Leaf Blade, Sword Dance, Synthesis, last resort)

YOUR TEAM!

Bob's Poke's

lvl 60 Slagumo (Close Combat, Metal Fist, Heavy Slam, Bulk up)

lvl 60 Abamahare (Ice Beam, Deep Freeze, Ice Punch, Bounce )

lvl 60 Seatallion (Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Thrash, Hydro Pump)

lvl 60 Magcargo (Flame Thrower, MagmaChamber,Body Slam, Rock Slide)

lvl 60 Ferrothorn (Payback, Iron Head, Power whip, Metal Shine)

lvl 62 Plasmagle (Psyhcic, Plasma Storm, Clam Mind, Roost)

Brother/ Sister's Pokes

lvl 60 Icorge (Ice Punch, Boulder Run, Ice Beam, Mega Punch)

lvl 60 Polterghalarm (Iron Head, Shadow Ball, Spirit Call, Soul Exchange)

lvl 60 Shiftry (Leaf Storm, Razor Wind, Sap shot, Extra Sensory)

lvl 60 Gigatortise (Crushing Thunder, Thunder Punch, shell smash, Rock slide )

lvl 60 Hydroconda (Water pulse, Wrap, Crunch, Flood)

lvl 62 Florgeetle (Iron Flow,Fire Blast, Iron Head, Magma Chamber)

OR

lvl 62 Pandboss (Panda Punch, Bulk up, Focus Punch, Razor Leaf)

OR

lvl 62 Dropadien (Aqua Mind, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Calm Mind)

Win Phrase:

Mr. Nature: HAHAH! FINALLY SQUASHED THIS HERE PEST!

Lady Gretel: It was inevitable Im afraid.

Clemintin: It is finally happening...

Lose Phrase:

Mr. Nature: It dont matter! There be nothing you can do!

Lady Gretel: Ah Child......

Clemintin: YOU ARE TOO LATE!

After the battle.....

Bob: Well it looks like it is.....

All of a sudden ,the table shoots out a high energy beam, bright blue in color. A loud Howl (that sorta sounds mechanical) is heard.

Clemintin: YOU ARE ALL TOO LATE! TECHNICK HAS BEEN AWAKENED! NOW! THE SPIRIT OF NATURE SHALL FINALLY PREVAIL!

It goes to a cut scene where you see a gray wolf with blue markings above the shrine of tech. It lets out another mechanical howl. Another Howl(more natural in how it sounds is heard). Technick turns to the other Island, and is met with a Solar beam to the face! Another wolf, Green in color charges at Technick and bites it neck, Technick claws at it, and they fight fearcily.

Clemintin: FINALLY! Technology willbe wiped away and nature shall free you! YOU SHALL BE FREE!

Prof.JOshua: YOU ARE A FOOL!

Prof.Joshua walks in.

Clemintin: YOU ARE THE FOOL FOR RELYING ON TECHNOLOGY! You are corrupted.

Prof. Joshua: NO! You are the corrupted one. You have been blinded by your anger. Do you know what you've done? Do you know the suffering our Islands went through THE LAST TIME THOSE TWO FOUGHT?

Clemintin: SILENCE! Its all technology's fault! It blidns you from the truth!

The shrine Shakes, out side plants, and strange structures appear from the ground. Buildings crumple and people and Pokemon Scream.

Prof. Joshua: THE ONE WHO IS BLINDED FROM THE TRUTH IS YOU! You refuse to accpet other opinions! You beleive that your way is the only way! And if someone doesnt beleive it, they are wrong! The two Islands were finally starting to understand each other, BUT YOU DIDNT WANT THAT! YOU DIDNT WANT PEACE BETWEEN THE ISLANDS!

Clemintin: ENOUGTH! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WENT THOUGTH! THE SUFFERING I FELT AT THE HANDS OF TECHNOLOGY!

Prof.Joshua: I do know. I was the one who reported that factory. I was the one who snuck in and stopped the machinery. I went there everyday before hand, tryin to find a way to stop that madness. Maybe....If I had figured soemthing out sooner....

Clemintin: I DO NOT NEED YOUR PITTY! I WILL.....I WILL.....

All of a sudden the shrine lights up bright, and a huge wave emits from the tower. The two beasts continue to fight. The howls and roars shake the tower. Thinsg seem bleak.....then......you start to shine a light yellow. (Clemintin is now laughing manically.)

Prof.Joshua: What is....your braclet....Those markings......There might be hop yet. "insert your name here" Go. Go to the Shrine on Peace Island. You, and you alone can stop this.

Prof Joshua walks up to you.

Prof Joshua: Believe in your self, LIke your Pokemon believe in you and you in your Pokemon. Now go.

Well, Fly back to Peace Island.........

BROWN VERSION

Shrine of nature:

As the boat approaches the Shrine in a cut scene, you see the shrine tower over you. Lighting streaks across the sky, and thunder is heard. The boat will pull up to a small outcrop of land. You and Prof.Maple get off.

Prof. Maple: You go on ahead. I need to get a few things ready.

Go on ahead, there is a fancy opening just ahead of you.

Shrine of tech, Floor 1:

The first floor is wide and open, with columns with glowing green lines. Water drips from the ceiling and there is clumps of seaweed on the floor. Eerie music plays as you walk along to the middle of the room, where a spiral stair case awaits you. The stair case has the green lines on it glowing the same green as the columns. Go on up to floor 2.

Floor 2:

Floor 2 has areas where the floor will crack and open to reveal holes that you can fall through (as you walk over them). There will be more columns of glowy green lines.The area is a maze,so be careful. Falling through a hole will send you back to floor one, which means you will have to go back up. Getting to the stairs at the end is pretty simple, however you will be able to find a red shard and a Green shard if you dont do a mad dash for the stairs. There will be one Team Tech grunt guarding the stairs to the next lvl.

Team Tech Grunt: INTRUDER!

He will have a lvl 55 Gigatox (Toxic, Overhcarge, Explosion, Flamethrower)

Win Phrase:

Neutralized.

Lose Phrase:

DANGER DANGER SOUND THE ALARM

Go up the stairs to floor 3.

Floor 3:

The third floor is a little tricky. The walls here, with the same green lines (although they glow a little brighter) will move making new paths and cutting old paths off.If you are in the way of a moving wall, you will simply be pushed back. YOu will need a little pataince to get to the stairs here. You can also find a Max potion if you explore a little. There will be 3 team tech grunts watching over this floor.

Team Tech Grunt #1: You will never make it to the top!

HE will have a lvl 55 Gigatox.

Win Phrase:

NEVER!

Lose Phrase:

You will make it to the next floor at the most, maybe...

Team Tech grunt #2: Who are you!

He will have a lvl 55 Shiftry (Leaf Storm, Razor Wind, Sap shot, Extra Sensory).

Win Phrase:

You are a nobody.

Lose Phrase:

Oh thats who you are.

Team Tech Grunt #3: I wont let you near our leader!

He will have a lvl 55 Gigatox.

Win Phrase:

You will not get in his way.

Lose Phrase:

Forgive me....

Get to the other end of the floor and go up the stairs.

Floor 4:

The fourth floor is a giant picture puzzle. The camera will shift so you can look down at the floor, and the map will move to the bottom screen. Using your stylus, move the tiles around to make a picture. After you successfully finish the picture ( you will know when the lines of the picture glow green), there will be a little shaking and a doorway will open up to a stair case. Go on up to the 5th floor.

Floor 5:

Floor #5:

You are now halfway up the tower. This floor is rather simple. There are large holes and 3 team Tech grunts patroling the floor. Simply navigate your way to the staircase at the other end. You will also be able to find the Tm for Dragon Wraith.

Team Tech grunt #1: HALT! This is as far as you go.

He will have a lvl 55 Gigatox.

Win Phrase:

This is the end!

Lose Phrase:

This is not the end of team tech, it is the beginning!

Team Tech Grunt #2: I have strict orders to make sure you dont get past!

He will have a lvl 55 Shiftry and a lvl 55 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Wood Hammer, Giga Impact).

Win Phrase:

You will never get past!

Lose phrase:

I HAVE FAILED!!

Team Tech Grunt #3: You cant beat us all!

He will have a lvl 55 Ferrothorn (Pay back, Iron Head, Power Whip, Self Destruct)

Win Phrase:

You cant even beat one!

Lose Phrase:

You may be able to beat some of use, but not us all!

Reach the staircase and go up to floor 6.

Floor #6:

Floor 6 will have the same Gimmick as floor 2 (cracks on floor turns to holes as you walk over them). There will be a bit more of this then floor 2. If you go off to explore the floor a bit, you can find 3 items.

MAx Revive
Blue Shard
Ultra Ball

There will only be 2 Grunt here, but they will challenge you to a Double battle, they will be guarding the door up to floor 7.

Team Tech Grunt #1: How did you get so far up?

Team Tech Grunt #2: You arent gettin past us!

The first Grunt will have a lvl 55 Shiftry and a lvl 56 Gigatox (Toxic, Overhcarge, Explosion, Flamethrower).
The Second Grunt will have a lvl 55 Ferroseed and a lvl 56 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Wood Hammer, Giga Impact)

Win Phrase:

Team Tech Grunt #1:

You mustve climbed up the outside.

Team Tech Grunt #2:

Told ya.

Lose Phrase:

Team Tech Grunt #1:

Oh, you threw them around...

Team Tech Grunt #2:

...you got past us.

After beating them go up to floor 7.

Floor #7:

Floor 7 is filled with traps. They will either, send you back down to floor 6, Paralyze your lead, Posion your lead, or randomaly put a Pokemon to sleep(if you step on it). When you stand still you will see glimmers on the floor. You can not see the Glimmers as you move. So try to walk a bit, then stand still for a bit. There will be no items on this floor. There will be 3 Team Tech Grunts on this floor.

Team Tech Grunt #1: I might be just a grunt, but I Will stop you![i]

He will have a lvl 56 Simisear (Crunch, Fire Blast, Acrobatics, Flamerang) and a lvl 56 Gigatox.

Win Phrase:

[i]GRUNTS ARE STRONG TOO!

Lose Phrase:

....I bought some time.

Team Tech Grunt #2: I will block your path!

He will have a 2 lvl 56 Golems (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Smack Down)

Win Phrase:

BLOCKED!

Lose Phrase:

GAH! HE CRAWLED OVER IT!

Team Tech Grunt #3: I remember you!

He will have a lvl 56 Gigatox, a lvl 56 Golem and a lvl 56 Shiftry.

Win Phrase:

This is payback!

Lose Phrase

NOT AGAIN!

Reach the Stair case and go on up to the 8th floor.

Floor #8:

Floor 8 will be remeisant of floor 3. Although the walls will make and cut of paths a little quicker. There will also be more moving walls. Here you will be able to find a Hyper potion and a Max Elixir. There will again be 3 Team Tech Grunts.

Team Tech Grunt #1: I WILL STOP YOU HERE!

He will have a lvl 56 Gigatox and a lvl 56 Shiftry.

Win Phrase:

HAIL! TEAM TECH AND THE NEW WORLD!

Lose Phrase:

NO! I must stop you! SOMEHOW!

Team Tech Grunt #2: You are annoying.

He will have a lvl 56 Ferrothorn, and a lvl 56 Golem.

Win Phrase:

YOu have been stopped, FINALLY.

Lose Phrase:

How can I call myself a member of team tech now....

Team Tech Grunt #3: Why do you try so hard?

He will have a lvl 56 Simisear, a lvl 56 Gigatox and a lvl 56 Ferrothorn.[/i]

Win Phrase:

We are just going to free you from Technology, why are you so mad?

Lose Phrase:

Your efforts are pointless, it is already too late.

Get to the door and go up to the 9th floor.

Floor #9:

Your almost to the top. This floor is the most difficult floor. The floor itself is made of plants. There are 2 colors of plants, light brown and a glowing light green. The light brown plants you can walk on, the green ones, not so much. You will need to drop a few pails of water on the glowing green plants. Along with that, ther eare 4 SR. MEMBERS of Team Tech for you to take on.

Team Tech Sr. Member #1: This is where I make my last stand!

He will have a lvl 58 Gigatox (Toxic, Overhcarge, Explosion, Flamethrower), lvl 58 Drachan (Mach Punch, Bulk up, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw) and a lvl 58 Golem (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Double Edge).

Win Phrase:

LONG LIVE TEAM Tech!

Lose Phrase:

Where I have failed, Otherswill succeed!

Team Tech Sr. Member #2: Even if i lose, the path is still impassable!

He Will have a lvl 58 Golem, a lvl 58 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up) and another lvl 58 Golem.

Win Phrase:

This is it, this is finaly it

Lose Phrase:

So much for making it impassable....

Team Tech Sr. Member #3: HAIL TEAM Tech!

He will have a lvl 58 Shiftry (Leaf Storm, Razor Wind, Sap shot, Extra Sensory), lvl 58 TunnelHound (Dig, Landslide, Iron Tail,Scrape) and a lvl 58 Gigatox.

Win Phrase:

ALL HAIL TEAM TECH!

Lose Phrase:

WE WILL SURVIVE!

Team Dryad Sr. Member #4: You may have beat my commrades, but you will not beat me!

He will have a lvl 58 Sorrowillow, a lvl 58 TunnelHound, a lvl 58 Gigatox and a lvl 58 Shiftry.

Win Phrase:

WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

Lose Phrase:

I am Sorry my Commrades......

After Dropping all the pails, The green ones will grow towards the center. In the Center of the the room, the plants will grow and twist together int oa staircase, there will be a few cracks as the plants grow together. The stair case (or bean stalk if you prefer) will slowly get to the top, and when it does. Head on up, The time of the Final battle is near.

Floor 10:

You will find yourself in a rather open area. Two Team Tech Grunts approach.

Team Tech Grunts: We will not let you pass!

Ok, no biggy. Just two grunts...oh wait 2 more come in, then another 2, and another......Okay Now we have a problem. You are Surrounded by Team Tech Grunts. There is no way you can take them ALL on. The screen goes black..........

??? YOGADO! FLASH!

THE SCREEN COMES BACK SHAKING! PROF.MPLE HAS COME! WITH THE GYM LEADERS AS BACK UP!

Prof. MAPLE: SORRY WERE LATE! We will handle these grunts! You go and stop the awakening of Naturish!

If you head in a northly direction you will come to a door. The Grunts will be now surround the Gym leaders (and Prof. Maple). As such you wont be able to talk to them. Text boxes will pop up on the screen as you go to the opening.

HAIL TEAM TECH!

FOR TEAM TECH!

HOLD THEM BACK! HOLD THEM BACK!

WE SHALL NOT FALL!

Get to and go in the opening.

Floor 10, Inner Sanctum:

You walk into the inner sanctum. The green lines here are brighter and all converge on a table in the center. A light green aura is emitted. Cy is at the table with the book. #9 and Lt. Mark stand behind him. Lt. Mark Turns around and sees you.

Lt. Mark: Sir, we have a situation

#9 turns around too.

#9: Situation COnfirmed. Moving in to remedy

Cy also turns around.

Cy: Stand Down #9. There is no need to. There is nothing they can do now. Absolutely NOTHING. However, He will be needing a lesson, do you think not?

#9: Affermative.

Lt. Mark: You will see what happens when you meddle with affairs beyond your comprehension. There is no hope for your own.

???: Good thing he is not alone then.

Question marks appear over everyone's heads. Then through the door comes..... your Brother/Sister and......BOB?!

Bob: "Insert your name here" was never alone. He was and always will be with his pokemon. Not only that, I was watching him the whole time. As was his/her brother/sister.

Brother/sister: YEAH! Dont mess with family!

Cy: Very Well. you can all join him in his fate

Go to a cut scene where #9 sends out a Necrous, Lt.Mark sends out a Nervreak and Cy sends out a Bastiodon! Bob sends out a Inferolterices. You send out whatever Pokemon is in the lead spot, and your Brother/Sister sends out an Icorge! Bob speaks to you.

Bob: Id better heal your Pokemon quick!

Bob heals your POkemon!

Cy: This is the full power of Team Tech.

Necrous, Nervreak and Bastiodon let out a roar, as do the Pokemon on your side! GET READY! ITS A 3 ON 3 TRAINER BATTLE!

Team Tech:

#9's Pokes

lvl 60 Mightyena (Sucker Punch, Embargo, Laynwait, Take Down)

lvl 60 Mobisker (Surprise Strike, Sword Dance, Foul play, Sucker Punch)

lvl 60 Sableye (Shadow Ball, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Confuse Ray)

lvl 60 Hydroxic (Crunch, Toxic, Glare, Hyber beam)

lvl 60 Houndoom (Crunch, Laynwait, Thunder fang, Fire Fang)

lvl 62 Necrous (Mind Break, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind)

Lt. Marks Pokes:

lvl 60 Skarmory (Sleath rock, Night slash, Slash, Steel Wing)

lvl 60 TunnelHound (LandSlide,EQ, Iron Head,Scrape)

lvl 60 Frankencactus (Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Wood Hammer, Giga Impact)

lvl 60 GigaTox (Toxic, Overhcarge, Explosion, Flamethrower)

lvl 60 Iceotaur (Ice Punch, Close Combat, Thrash, Roar)

lvl 62 Nervreak (Psychic, Iron Head, Discharge, Mind Break)

Cy's Pokes

lvl 61 Aggron (Heavy Slam, Autotomize, Scrape, Iron Tail)

lvl 61 Bronzong (Heavy slam, Heal Block, Safe Guard, payback)

lvl 61 Scrafty (Focus Blast, Dragon Dance, Crunch, High Jump Kick)

lvl 61 MagmaKraken (Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Rockslide, Magma Chamber)

lvl 61 Florgeetle (Iron Flow,Fire Blast, Iron Head, Magma Chamber)

lvl 63 Bastiodon (Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Endure, Anceint Power)

Your Pokes:

Bob's Pokes

lvl 60 Yogado (Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Synthesis, AromaTherapy)

lvl 60 Abamahare (Ice Beam, Deep Freeze, Ice Punch, Bounce )

lvl 60 Seatallion (Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Thrash, Hydro Pump)

lvl 60 Ninetales (Inferno, Fire blast Captivate, Grudge)

lvl 60 Carnivine (Power Whip, Wring Out, Crunch, Sap Shot)

lvl 62 Inferolterices (Flaming Shockpede, Flame charge, Wild Charge, Magma Chamber)

Brother/ Sister's Pokes

lvl 60 Icorge (Ice Punch, Boulder Run, Ice Beam, Mega Punch)

lvl 60 Polteranthemum (Spirit Call, Razor Leaf, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain)

lvl 60 Ludicolo (Hydro pump, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Artic Current)

lvl 60 Gigatortise (Crushing Thunder, Thunder Punch, shell smash, Rock slide )

lvl 60 Hydroconda (Water pulse, Wrap, Crunch, Flood)

lvl 62 Scorchantis (Flame Crunch,Fire Blast, Molt, Bug Buzz)

OR

lvl 62 Pandorest (Bamboo Spea, Synthesis, Rest, Solar Beam)

OR

lvl 62 Delugesaur (Mass Flood, Hydro Pump, Stockpile, Swallow)

Win Phrase:

#9: Lesson has been taught.

Lt. Mark: Soon, it will be over

Cy: It is finally happening...

Lose Phrase:

#9: Lesson failed.

Lt. Mark: The dream will still come true

Cy: YOU ARE TOO LATE!

After the battle.....

Bob: Well it looks like it is.....

All of a sudden ,the table shoots out a high energy beam, bright green in color. A loud Howl (that sorta sounds natural) is heard.

Cy: There is nothing you can do now! Naturish has been Awakened, Soon, The spirit of Tech will rain Supreme!

It goes to a cut scene where you see a green wolf with yellow markings above the shrine of nature. It lets out another natural howl. Another Howl(more mechanical in how it sounds is heard). Naturish turns to the other Island, and is met with a Flash Cannon to the face! Another wolf, Gray in color charges at Naturish and bites it neck, Naturish claws at it, and they fight fearcily.

Cy: SOON! The People of this Island will not longer suffer!

Prof.Maple: We are not suffering!

Prof.Maple walks in.

Cy: *chuckles* Really Proffessor? YOU ARE ALL SUFFERING! Nautre has a hold on you, IT IS CONTROLLING YOU!

Prof. Maple: NO! You are the contolling one! Trying to forve your ideals on us! Do you know the suffering our Islands went through THE LAST TIME THOSE TWO FOUGHT?

Cy: And that Suffering was brought on by nature, not letting you advacne!

The shrine Shakes, out side plants, and strange structures appear from the ground. Buildings crumple and people and Pokemon Scream.

Prof. Maple: YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE! YOU HAVE BECOME CORRUPTED BY YOUR IDEAS! JUST BECAUSE WE DONT RELY ON TECHNOLOGY, DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE SUFFERING! WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING WITH NATURE!

Cy: HA! You have an understanding? Yet you are still at the mercy of natural disasters? YOU ARE SO BLIND!

Prof.Maple: NO! WE ARE NOT! We do not need to bend nature to our will to understand it! We learn from nature, we know when a disaster is coming and we prepare for it!

Cy: HA! FOOL! SUCH A FOOL!

All of a sudden the shrine lights up bright, and a huge wave emits from the tower. The two beasts continue to fight. The howls and roars shake the tower. Thinsg seem bleak.....then......you start to shine a light yellow. (Cy is now laughing manically.)

Prof.Maple: What is....your braclet....Those markings......There might be hop yet. "insert your name here" Go. Go to the Shrine on Peace Island. You, and you alone can stop this.

Prof Maple walks up to you.

Prof Maple: Believe in your self, LIke your Pokemon believe in you and you in your Pokemon. Now go.

Well, Fly back to Peace Island.........

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1. The high priestesses are awesome. specially their priestess clothes. But calling Electivire and Magnezone "not much of a threat" is blasphemy.
2. An excellent final gym leader, admittedly.
3. Epic advance, epic battle and cutscenes, epic maniacal laugh.

And sorry for not posting in your thread for a while.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- To start, sorry about calling Electivire and Magnezone "not a threat". Glad you like the priestess clothes. Who knows, maybe they will lend you one. Also happy the final gym leaders get your approval. And finally, REALLY glad you like the epic Final battle. I really like i what I did there, and Im happy other people enjoy it.

Today's post is a shorter one (Yes I managed to get it typed!). Not sure when the next section will come, I'm hoping Friday or before. (or i might break it down into parts to prevent another long wait. )

PEACE ISLAND

Welcome back to Peace Island. Been awhile since you've been here huh. You'll have to do the flash back later, right now you have work to do! Go to the little shrine in the center of town. As you approach, your braclet starts to glow a light yellow. Walk up to the shrine and Press "A".

Go to a cut scence where a bright yellow light shoots out of the shrines into the sky knocking you back. A soothing howl echos across the sky. A white with brown marking wolf appears. It has a rather motherly apperance to it. It floats down and settles in front of you.

wolf (Female voice): I am Unita, the great Wolf Spirit of this Island of peace. I have been watching you for some time now. Your heart is pure, and your Pokemon Friends have responded to that. You show kindness and understanding. If only others could show that, then this would never have happened. "Insert your name here" I can help, but first you must prove yourself. Let me feel that kindness in your heart.

You smile and stand up. Unita also has a smile and lets out a howl.

UNITA lvl 65

Soul Howl, shadow ball, Crunch, Extreme Speed

First, SAVE! FOR THE LOVE OF POKEMON SAVE!.....I probably should have said that before now..... Anyways, your goal is to catch Unita. Yes its not gonna be easy, but its doable. Soul Howl will be the opening Move, after that its random. Just do your best!

After you catch Unita:

Unita: *smiles* Yes, that is a heart full of Kindness, with people like you, there is still hope in this world. Now, to do something about those two trouble makers.

Unita bends down and picks you up onto her back. She leaps into the air and runs (on air) to where Technick and Naturish are fighting. As you approach, you see the two still fighting vicously. Solar beams and flash cannons criss cross the sky, angery roars echo. Unita enters the area and the two stop and look at her (with a look of "Oh crud, we are in trouble now!" And UNita has that angery mother look.) The two take a step back.

Unita: This time, I will make sure this will not happen again.....

Unita takes in a deep breath and lets loose a loud howl (you end up covering your ears). The two wolves are send flying back, and turn into two colored orbs (Technick blue, Naturish Green). The orbs return to their respected Islands. The scence shifts to the Shrine of your version. You see it crumble and break apart ( the Prof and the gym leaders have already left, so dont worry).The Sky clears and peace returns! Unita lets out a happier howl and you smile as she heads back to peace Island.

Back on peace Island You stand in front of Unita.

Unita: The towers are destroyed, so those two can no longer be summoned. However, I feel that they roam there Island. Go find them, and share your heart with them..

Unita will fade to a light yellow orb and float to you.

Bob: "insert your name here" YOU DID IT YOU REALLY DID IT!

YOu turn to see Bob run up to you.

Bob: The towers are no more and (Depending on your version, Team tech or team dryad) have been put under arrest. Of course Cy/Clemintin are none to happy. OH! I almost forgot! YOu have all 8 gym badges now! YOU CAN NOW CHALLENGE THE POKEMON LEAGUE! Of course you will have to get through Victory road first. Go heal your pokemon in the Pokemon Center, then head up the stairs to the Gate to Victory road!

Bob will walk past you. You head to the Pokemon Center, Which is right beside the stairs to the gate. Heal up, then head up those stairs.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

They're gonna lend me a priestess? Sweet!

Nice, nice. I only have one 'objection', which isn't really an objection. The battle reminds me of the Emerald cutscene and Rayquaza quieting Groudon and Kyogre. Which isn't really bad, so... congrats!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yay, finally a pokemon who can talk!!!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, its been so long since I posted here.

I have to say it looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see the Elite 4!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Glad you like it! The big difference is that in my gen you will actually see fighting, and not just them headbutting each other.

@Ghostpony- YES! FINALLY! HURRAY!

@Dare- Thanks! Im still deciding on the E4, I think ive deciding on 2-3 of the types in the E4.

VICTORY ROAD TIME! IM gonna be cutting into sections, that way I can post sooner, and its also easier on me typing.

GATE TO VICTORY ROAD

After going up the stairs, you will find yourself on a cliff. From this cliff you can see victory road down below. Bob is waiting for you at the edge.

Bob: WELCOME! As you can see Victory road is down below. How do you get there? Well Follow me!

You Follow Bob to a rock face with weird markings on it. Your badges start to glow. A stone tablet rises out of the ground.

Bob: Place your badges on this stone tablet to show you the way!

You place your badges on the stone tablet. Wonderfull colors of light explodes from the tablet, the wall begins to glow, as does Victory road. The Wall crumbles down to reveal a grand staircase.

Bob: From this point on, its all you! Ive helped you up to this point, but now your need to rely and you and your Pokemon......Heh, guess I dont need to tell you that do I?

Bob walks away. Proceed down the stair case to Victory road!

VICTORY ROAD, SECTION ONE

Welcome, to Victory Road! After you get through here, youll be at the Pokemon League. But first, you need to get through here. To start a lst of the Items you will find in the first section. Some will require the use of strength to get at, and a for you to diverge from your path, but the majority will be along your path.

Ultra Ball x2
Hyper Potion X2
Revive x3
Ether x2

Okay, thats the items you can find on your treck. Victory road this time around is a mix of nature and Technology. There will be fast growing trees, secert doors. Oh, and tough trainers. To start, you will find your self in a meadow like valley. To get out you will need to hit a switch to open a secert door. There will be 5 trainers here (but there will be only 4 battles as one is a double battle). The first three will be in the meadow, the 4 and 5th will be on a ledge with the switch. There will be a few Pokemon in this first section of Victory Road.

Pokemon in Victory Road Section one:

Hawken (Common, Anytime) lvl 62
Known Moves: Teeter Dance, Roost, Aerial Ace, Fly-by

Braviary ( Uncommon,Anytime {Brown ONLY}) lvl 63
Known Moves: Brave Bird, SuperPower, Crush Claw, Sky Drop

Mandibuzz (Uncommon, Anytime, {Gray ONLY}) lvl 63
Known moves: Brave Bird, Bone Rush, Dark Pulse, Slash

Rockador (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 63
Known Moves: Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up

Black Belt (male): I WILL PUNCH MY WAY TO THE CHAMPION!

He will have lvl 63 Rockador (Close Combat, RockSlide, Focus Punch, Bulk up).

Win Phrase:

PUNCH TO WIN!

Lose Phrase:

Oh wait.....I cant even punch throughawood board, how am I gonna punch solid rock??

Rocker (female): YEAH! My heavy Metal is gonna blow you away!

She will have a lvl 63 Aggron (Heavy Slam, Autotomize, Scrape, Iron Tail) and a lvl 63 Tunnelhound (Dig, Landslide, Iron Tail,Scrape).

Win Phrase:

YEAH! POWER CORD!

Lose Phrase:

AWE BISCUITS! I BROKE MY STRING! (british accent)

Kid in shorts: WHOAAAAAAAAAA! I MADE IT TO VICTORY ROAD!

He will have a lvl 63 Gigatox (Toxic, Overhcarge, Explosion, Flamethrower), a lvl 63 Roseferno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast) and a lvl 63 Golem (Steam Roller, Boulder Run, Earthquake, Double Edge).

Win Phrase:

YEAH! Im gonna do it!

Lose Phrase:

Awe, man.....

After looking around you should find a strange looking plant. Examine it.

Text box: It is a stange looking plant, do you want to water it with the watering pail?

Select Yes. It will grow to a climable plant (to clims simple press up). It will take you to a ledge with a switch, and that switch is guarded by the last two trainers, DOUBLE BATTLE!

Hiker (male): This is it, the Hiker to your destiny!

Hiker (female): Do you have the pateince?

The male hiker will have a lvl 65 Slagumo (Close Combat, Metal Fist, Heavy Slam, Bulk up).
The female Hiker will have a lvl 65 Yogado(Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Synthesis, Petal Dance).

Win Phrase:

Male Hiker:

My Destiny is before me!

Female Hiker:

I have the patience.

Lose Phrase:

Male Hiker:

NOOOOOOOO! MY DESTINY!

Female Hiker:

Yes, yes you do.

After beating the duo, flip and the switch and you will hear a heavy ka-thunk. The secert door has been opened. Head on over to the door and enter.

Secert Tunnel:

There will be two ways for you to go, a Stair case which takes you to the exit, or the lower path which takes you to another exit. The lower path will take you an area of a river in a chasm. You will be able to fish here (Pokemon will be listed in the next section). The stairs on the other hand will take you to the top of the chasm, that said river runs through. There will be no Pokemon here.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Newwwwwww post!

VICTORY ROAD, SECTION 2

You will find your self on one side of a giant chasm, the only way across is an old rope bridge. Below you is a raging river, however you can fish in it at a certain section of river (accessiable by the secert tunnel, See last post.) No pokemon can be found by surfing on it.

Pokemon you can Find fishing in a certion section of the river. (use Expert or champion bait)

Hydroconda (common) lvl 60
Known Moves: Water pulse, Wrap, Crunch, Flood

Carawdaunt (uncommon, GRAY ONLY) lvl 60
Known Moves: Crunch, Sword dance, Crab Hammer, Night slash

Kingler (uncommon, BROWN ONLY) lvl 60
Known Moves: Crabhammer, Brine, Gullotine, slam

Anyways, back to the rope bridge. You will NOT be able to run over it, so youll just have to take it slow and steady. As you walk along, the bridge will sway slowly, with every once in a while, a strong wind will blow. This will swing the bridge more. Below you, youll be able to see the raging river. You will face 4 trainers as you walk along the bridge.

Bird Keeper (male): GAAAAH! IM SCARED OF HEIGHTS!

He will have a lvl 66 Fearow (Drill Run, Drill peck, Roost, Agility), a lvl 66 Braviary (Brave Bird, Super POwer, Crush Claw, Sky Drop) and a lvl 66 Pidgeot (Air Slash, Mirror move, Tailwind, Roost).

Win Phrase:

I WON! GAH! DONT LOOK DOWN!

Lose Phrase

Uuuuuuuugh, I dont feeeeeeel soooooooo gooooooood......

Rocker (female): Feel the darkness of my heart through my music....

She will have a lvl 66 Mandibuzz (Brave Bird, Bone Rush, Dark Pulse, Air Slash), and a lvl 66 Necrous (Mind Break, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind)

Win Phrase:

Can you feel it....

Lose Phrase:

Why wont you accpet this....

Cool Trainer (male): Yeah, this is the big time!

He will have a lvl 66 Slagumo (Close Combat, Metal Fist, Heavy Slam, Bulk up), a lvl 66 Chemisnow (Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Blizzard, Glacial), a lvl 66 RoseFerno (Flame Petal, Ingrain, Growth, Fire blast) and a lvl 66 Leaveech (Crunch, Molt, Parasite, Razor Leaf).

Win Phrase:

DUDE! This is the big time, BRING YOUR A GAME!

Lose Phrase:

Whooooooa, you broguht your AAA Game!

Fisherman (male): Dang! I need a longer line.

He will have a lvl 66 MagmaKraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Rockslide, FireBlast) and a lvl 66 Kingraken (Scald, Flamethrower, Psychic, Hydropump).

Win Phrase:

YES! Found some more line.

Lose Phrase:

AH NUTS! Came up short...

You will get to the other side. In frontof you will be 6 steel slabs. 3 will be up and 3 will be down. YOur job will be to get all the slabs Down. However, when ever a slab goes down, another on will come up ( And vice vera when one goes up). Simply walk up to each slab and press A. After gettin all the slabs in the down position, head into the openingit makes.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next