overprotective and did in fact give him the name of Erwin. All I'm
trying to say is that I applaud you geeks out there for paying
attention in computer classes, being hardcore expert gamers and
knowing everything that you need to know, you are a GREAT help to all
of us. Isn't that what you want, sure now we see that you really
aren't that much of a loser, but come on you have to admit that
before you were a RoboGeek and you would even make fun of that person
today. Hell you pretty much do by launching those fake shiny pokemon
and uber powerful fake pokemon onto everyone, so BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have done what you used to run home and cry to mommy about
doing. You have bullied back and I hope that you really feel good
about yourself and that you understand that two wrongs do make a
right, oh wait THEY DON'T!!!!! So instead of breathing into your
inhalers so much and bitching that no one thinks you're cool, or have
completely weak pokemon get up and get out there! Train them
legitimately! There are plenty of geeks like you in the world and
you should unite, instead of poisoning regular cool peoples pokemon
profiles. Thanks for letting me vent, and to the person that started
using fake shiny and powerful pokemon on the pokemon games, ****
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

if you come back and post like 10-15 other post on other subjects I will look at this post and read it. but until then this is just spaming and is worse than hacking.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

What in gods name are you talking about. This is the only post. There were two, but that one appeared by mistake. The duplicate post has since been deleted by me, and this is the ONLY existing post either. And this is NOT, I repeat, NOT spamming. The purpose of this post is to remind trainers to stop being dishonest, and giving people phony pokemon that screws up their games. LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! GOT IT!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

you don't get it. what I was saying is that some people come here and post one rant and never come back. what I was saying is don't rant&leave be a member not a spamer.

but it looks like you are a member so......

I only use a ActionReplay out of need and never intend to use any of those pokemon on random match up (which I never play anyways). pokemon that are traded via. 5th gen GTS are most likly hacks of some sort but if you want good pokemon trade with friends (like if I was to trade with any one I would not trade any of the pokemon I got even through the GTS my self cuz if it don't mess my game up it might theres).

I hope you like psypokes.

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@ Azul: well, who would want to come back after receiving that kind of a welcome : /

On topic, I don't think everyone who hacks shinies does it maliciously. A prime example would be when I started gen 3, and saw a shiny Mew sprite online. I was so sad that I would never get a Mew, let alone a shiny one. So my bf at the time said "Why don't I just make you one?" He was just trying to be nice and give me something I'd never get otherwise.
Tbh, I don't think anyone sits in their mom's basement hacking pokemon and distributing them on the GTS just to piss you off.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

That was one long (and very left-centred) paragraph.

I understand where you're coming from. I do, however like using hacks to mess around with the game, not to battle, and sometimes I like to hack Pokemon and give them bad moves, then trade to the idiots on the GTS who want a Zekrom for a Bibarel.

I've got an idea for a Pokemon hack, it's all fleshed out, but I can't put it into game format. Any kind hack makers want to help?

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dangertrout wrote:
@ Azul: well, who would want to come back after receiving that kind of a welcome : /

ya I thought it was a spam cuz I looked at the post and then looked at the "whos online" link seconds after it was posted and theSilverRanger was not there.

I am sorry ThwSilverranger please forgive me. :oops:

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:

VladimirMacHolzraum:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Seems I need to explain exactly WHY I posted this rant in the first place. Basically, I am sick and tired of the dishonesty and the vindictive morons who feel the need to just decieve people. I was looking for a shiny female eevee as a gift for my wife, but alas. The one I recieved was a complete fake. Rather than wait to see if my game would screw up, I released it. So, I've just completely given up on pokemon as well as the fan community, as what had just happened to me, is a reminder of people sucking.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah, it sucks when that happens. I had the same problem, wanted a shiny eevee for my friends birthday but could never really trust that I'd get a legit one. So I bred one myself. Took well over 1000 eggs, but in the end I was victorious!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

TheSilverRanger wrote:
Seems I need to explain exactly WHY I posted this rant in the first place. Basically, I am sick and tired of the dishonesty and the vindictive morons who feel the need to just decieve people. I was looking for a shiny female eevee as a gift for my wife, but alas. The one I recieved was a complete fake. Rather than wait to see if my game would screw up, I released it. So, I've just completely given up on pokemon as well as the fan community, as what had just happened to me, is a reminder of people sucking.

While it is quite disappointing that there are others who play Pokemon who do not play fairly, I don't believe that this is enough of a reason to give up Pokemon all together. This is just how some people play, and there isn't much that anyone can do about it, but more importantly, you have to realize that not everyone cheats or hacks. There are plenty of people like yourself, who enjoy getting things with effort. Besides, there are other methods for getting shiny Pokemon, albeit they are a bit tedious. One of the easier ways would be to go to a respectable community that doesn't put up with that sort of thing and request a trade for one. You also have the Pokeradar in DPP which you could use to chain shiny Pokemon, and then there's the Masuda method which allows you to breed two Pokemon from two different languages and the offspring has a higher chance at being a shiny in Black & White.

tldr; Don't let the cheaters and hackers ruin your game experience. Try to steer clear from them.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This can be considered very offensive to nerds. :geek: You don't have to be a nerd to buy an Action Replay.

Also, I see your point. I never hack my game as well, but I don't let those who do give me an unpleasant time. Personally, I think that you should give the games a second chance. You don't need to quit altogether because of a couple bad experiences.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

forgingiron wrote:
That was one long (and very left-centred) paragraph.

I understand where you're coming from. I do, however like using hacks to mess around with the game, not to battle, and sometimes I like to hack Pokemon and give them bad moves, then trade to the idiots on the GTS who want a Zekrom for a Bibarel.

That's funny,but I never met an idiot playing Pokemon,only the ones that make me mad cause they on't give me their Pokemon.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

As long as you're honest about it, and let people know which of your Pokemon are hacked/cheated and which ones are legit, I don't really mind. Unless I have to battle one, in which case I don't like facing hacked 'mons.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]