It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Attack Combos! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Here are some Attack Combos that might help you in your pokemon battle!

Belly Drum + Rest + Hold with Chesto Berry
Strategy: Use Belly Drum to max out your attack, then use Rest so that your HP becomes full once again and since you have Chesto Berry, you will be awake after you used Rest. =)

Defense Curl + Rollout
Strategy: Defense Curl first, then use Rollout for x2 damage.

Endure + Reversal/Flail + Hold with Salac Berry
Strategy: When you believe that your opponent is about to strike a final blow on you, use Endure so you'll survive with 1 HP. Then, Salac Berry will be activated to increase your SPEED and finly use Reversal/Flail for heavy Damage!

Leech Seed + Ingrain + Hold with Leftover
Strategy: Leech Seed first for damage, then Ingrain for lots of HP gain. Leftovers as a held item makes this strategy work even better.

Mind Reader + Sheer Cold
Strategy: Using Mind Reader first ensures that Sheer Cold will hit next turn which is 1-hit-KO!(ouch!)

Sunny Day + Solar Beam
Strategy: Using Sunny Day first then use Solar Beam on each consecutive move will hit the opponent without the word, "TOOK ON SUNLIGHT..." =)

Swagger + Screech
Strategy: Use Swagger, then use Screech so that the defense of the opponent down as much as you'd like to greatly increase the damage taken when they hit themselves in their confusion.

Toxic + Dig/Fly/Dive/Bounce
Strategy: Use Toxic, then use Fly continuously to make opponents hit half of the time. Doesn't work well if your opponent has something to hit you in the air/ground like Twister, Swift, Earthquake (when you dig) etc.

*Rain Dance + Thunder
Strategy: Rain Dance first, then use Thunder for 100% accuracy. =)

Safeguard + Thrash/Outrage/Petal Dance
Strategy: Using Safeguard first, use Thrash/Outrage/Petal Dance. At the end of those attacks, you will not get confused because of the Safeguard.

Lock On + Zap Cannon
Strategy: Using Lock On will ensure that Zap Cannon hits, which has a 50% chance of hitting normally. Zap Cannon also gives an added paralyzing bonus.

Mean Look + Perish Song
Strategy: Mean Look first, then use Perish Song. *If you can survive until the turn before both Pokémon faint, then switch. hehe

For 2v2 battle.

Belly Drum + Psych Up
Strategy: 2v2 only. One of your Pokemon uses Belly Drum, and the other one uses Psych Up to copy the max attack of your other pokemon stat change.

Swagger + (One of your pokemon) Hold with Persim Berry
Strategy: Use Swagger to your other pokemon. While raising its Attack, it will not be confused because of Persim Berry. (Must better if your next pokemon uses Strong attack like Hyperbeam for its turn.)

Hope it helps. =))

salamence47™|RN

{garchomp} {gyarados} {salamence} {kingdra} {altaria}

Last edited by salamence47 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pls post some other combos that you know !
Thanks!
Share you blessings! =)

Regards

salamence47™|RN

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Toxic + Sky Drop also works great, and so does Mind Reader/Lock On + Dynamicpunch. Oh, and in 2v2, have something with low attack use Beat Up on a Pokemon with Justified, then own with +6 attack. The same effect can be achieved with Mountain Storm/Frost Breath on something with Anger Point.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Curse [non-Ghost verson] + Quick Attack, Extremespeed, Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet, etc, etc.

Use Curse to raise your attack and defence and then counteract the loss of speed with Quick Attack, Extremespeed, etc.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks for the other combos!

This should be locked now.

Pls lock my thread masters thanks! :D

salamence47™|RN

Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If you are fighting a pokemon way stronger than you, use destiny bond then explosion.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]