It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Next Pokemon Generation Wishlist 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

What do you want for the next games (Gen 6/ Gen 3 Remakes) Or do you think Nintendo and Game Freak should stop Making Pokemon games?

My wish list:
Access to all regions
Harder challenges for gyms and Elite fours
Big story line including every single evil team
More pokemon for Each game (around 200 new ones for Gen 6, or access to more pokemon from different regions in Gen 3 remakes)
An amazing name for each game

What I DON'T want:
A cheesy third game with roughly the same plot as the first two but with a new mascot and a few new characters
Gyms and Elites to be a piece of cake to beat (mmmmmmm...cake)
Less random Pokemon (RANDOMNESS FTW)

And What I really, Really want from Nintendo and GF:
THAT ULTIMATE URGE TO DESTROY ALL OF YOUR MATES AT POKEMON AFTER RAISING ALL YOUR POKEMON TO THE BEST LEVEL! :twisted: :lol:

THELEGENDARY123: Proud Founder and Owner of the TL channel: Commited to bringing you the BEST pokemon banter of All time. PM thelegendary123 for availible positions!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Is there already a topic kinda like this, hmm? :| ...

Well, I don't know so anywho, what I want from the Gen 6 games which are the next games I would have any expectations for are;

1. More challenging without being a bit broken opponents such as Gym Leaders, Elite 4 & Trainers(the champions are okay to me with Cynthia being the most challenging due to excellent type diversity in her team)
2. Properly improved pokemon & updated movesets, etc. for older pokemon
3. The annihilation of the HM moves in general as they are for the most part useless & their on field actions are easily doable without needing to actually take up a slot of your moveset to do so(like just having a suitable pokemon with you & being able to Surf instead of actually needing to use up a move slot to allow it to Surf)
4. With number three, have replacement moves for the good HM moves that would go bye bye like Surf & Waterfall more importantly
5. Balance out the movelist of all the types(I noticed that besides Smack Down which is new & I think Power Gem, none of the moves have 100 accuracy & not to mention that not many pokemon of the Rock Type can really even learn Power Gem or properly use it or even Smack Down for that matter)
6. Have the Fire Starter be anything but Fire/Fighting again though a secondary type at all would be nice
7. Utilize the 3DS Shop for ingame content that they want to hand out as promotional material or whatever
8. Better Normal Type pokemon, even more so then in 5th Gen
9. More unique Type Combos for pokemon & more rehashes of previously unique type combos
10. A Battle Facility that isn't unbeatable unless using a select what, 20 pokemon
11. Yet another Fox pokemon
12. A regional bird pokemon with a better learnset please

That is just for starters but I will stop there ;) ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My wishlist includes:

1. BRING BACH PC STORAGE! Yes, having the "sort" button is nice, BUT I dont wanna have to carry around and go through that HUGE list just to find ONE item.
2. More "new" type combos. (I WANT STEEL?GHOST COMBO!)
3. A starter other than Fire/Fighting.
4. A different weakness triangle for the starters?
5. Legends that arent dragon based? Theyve had there run, now let some other types have the spot light?
6. Bring back VS seeker or some way to rebattle trainers.
7. More Than one evolution line pokemon (but nothing as riduculs as EEVEE!)

Thats all I ca nthink of off the top of my head.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wait...there's already a thread for this?
-Pegir

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would like for the gym leaders to have more interesting strategies, and possibly compensate for the increase in difficulty with slightly less level-grinding, which would be made up for by a longer story-line so you would naturally reach higher levels just playing the game.

In terms of pokemon, if they make any more of the fire starters fighting types, I will shoot something.
I would love to see a mammalian grass type. It seems all grass types are reptilian, amphibious, or just a living plant. The only mammal I can think of is Leafeon.
I would like to see old stone evolutions and items like metal coat and king's rock to see more use (Bisharp evolution w/ king's rock, anyone?)
A fire/water steam engine kind of pokemon would be awesome.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

10-4, Lima Charlie, sorry for the delay. Target now in sight.

Dropping lock bombs in 3, 2, 1

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]