Espeon 22%  22%  [ 15 ]
Umbreon 20%  20%  [ 14 ]
Leafeon 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
Glaceon 12%  12%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 69

Favourite EEVEElution 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm sorry if theres already a thread like this , but I didn't really survey the forums well , so if there already is one , feel free to delete this or move it to the right place.

So I was just wondering , whats the favourite EEVEElution ? Every week , I wil check this thread and see which is the EEVEElution most people like for the week.
Also state the reasons why you like it , don't have to be bout stats , liking a Pokemon for its design is plain simple as well.

You can list up to 2 of you favourites , or even 1 is fine . Just that 2's the max.

For those who don't know much bout the EEVEElutions , they are as follow ;
{eevee} {flareon} {jolteon} {vaporeon} {espeon} {umbreon} {leafeon} {glaceon}
Eevee Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon

Lets start off with mine ..

zPIRATED wrote:
I'll have to say , {vaporeon} or {jolteon} just grows on me . As much as I love the Water Types , Electric seems awesome to me too . But if I have to go with it in terms of competitive battling , probably Vaporeon will be the one . In friendly battles and design base , Jolteon all the way !

If you'd like , movesets are more then welcome to let those who have less competitive experience to try it out !

zPIRATED wrote:
{jolteon} @Leftovers
252 Sp Attk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Substitute
Baton Pass
Hidden Power Ice
Thunderbolt

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah. I'm sure there's one like this.
But anyway, my favorite Eeveelutions are Jolteon and Espeon. Why?
Espeon has been one of my overall favorite ever since I saw it for the first time, which was in Silver.
Jolteon is an awesome special Sweeper, and I like special sweepers.
{espeon} @Lum Berry
Gentle l Synchronize
Psychic
Grass Knot
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball

{jolteon} @BlackGlasses (soon to replace with some other item-suggestions?)
Calm l Volt Absorb
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Rain Dance
Shadow Ball (used to know Bite)

Yeah. The Espeon is in Diamond, and the Jolteon is in Emerald.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
My favorite Eevolutions are Vaporeon & Glaceon...

{vaporeon} = I liked this pokemon ever since it appeared in the anime where it what appeared to turn invisible in a body of water...I have always picked it when I played Pokemon Blue over the other 2 available Eevee evolutions & still like it better then any & I mean any other Eevolution that has been made so far overall, it has a bit of a Starmie stats set Base Stats wise but has high HP & low SPE as oppose to Starmie having low HP & high SPE...I mainly like Vaporeon as I do all my favorites based almost solely on appearance, it just has a more elegent & mature appearance to me which could easily at least rival Espeon's very well...lastly, a small part of it's appeal to me is it's cry in the games, a bit soothing, just a little bit though...

{glaceon} = Glaceon, why do I favor you, I favor Glaceon partly because it's type is my absolute favorite type which is the Ice Type & because it's shiny color is very close to the color of Ice itself though again, I mainly like Glaceon for it's appearance as it looks very adorable & a little bit like a quiet pokemon which really appeals to me...it's Base Stats is good & bad, mostly good & it's type is neglected somewhat but it is all the same my favorite & also lastly I like it's cry as well for the same reason as Vaporeon's but just not as much or maybe a little more I'm not sure...

Close 2nd Place Tie for Leafeon & Espeon as these are the only 2 remaining Eevolutions I consider favorites...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guess we have the same taste don't we Lawence ? We both favour Ice types . But Glaceon probably lost to both of my votes by lets say .. 0.5 %?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

A big part of why Jolteon is not my favorite Eevolution to clear it this up is simply cause I have never actually used a Jolteon before & it doesn't have the best appearance to me, meh...probably would like it if I ever used it as I have looked at it's movepool & what not & was impressed...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My favourite Eevee evolutions are as follows.

1) {glaceon}
Baton Pass
Double Team
Ice Beam
Protect

Reason: Ice is one of my favourite types even though it has a lot of lackluster. Glaceon's cry is just beautiful, it's elegant yet imposing in appearance. It's beautiful, painful and frail representing it's type both in-game and in real life what ice really ice.

Note: I was incredibly happy once Glaceon finally made it to the world. I thought, finally! An ice evolution for Eevee. It's pure ice, so it has a lot going against it, but that won't stop me from finding the right move set to bring it to glory.

2) {vaporeon}
Baton pass
Acid Armor
Surf
Aqua Ring

Reason: It's one of the much stronger of the evolutions in my opinion. It's extremely useful through the game and can easily pass over good defense buffs and health regen to other Poke'Mon.

Note: Vaporeon was actually my evolution choice starting only in Yellow. During Red and Blue Flareon was my original choice as I was young and had a thing for fire types. I didn't come back to this evolution until third Gen when I began to realize what I really wanted in a Poke'Mon team. It helped me take down the game in both Emerald and Pearl.

3) {leafeon}
Baton pass
Swords Dance
Double Team
Leaf Blade

Reason: Leafeon surprising has decent defense and offense, which I wasn't expecting when I began experimenting with it. I haven't used it competitively yet (aside from my younger brother) but throughout Battle Tower and the AI, it's yet to fail me. I expect many good things to come from Leafeon.

Note: Once I began playing Yellow in first Gen I became attracted to Grass types more and more. Their innate beauty, quiet need for colourful use of their attacks and strategy; I just found it overwhelmingly appealing. Then became upset when I learned that Tangela was the only pure Grass Poke'Mon available. I couldn't wait to test out Leafeon to see how awesome it is.

The rest of the evolutions I've played with and can say, are all equally uninteresting to me. Espeon would be the only one who could rank higher than any of the other ones but I honestly didn't find of the other ones any more appealing than the other.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would probably choose Espeon and Umbreon.

1. Espeon {espeon}
The reason of why i favored Espeon was probably because of it stats, which i think that it was a suitable stat for a Psychic pokemon, even if it didn't really have a good moveset to exploit it. And probably because i think that Espeon has a good looks, one of the best in the Eeveelutions, beside Glaceon. And one more thing, Psychic type is my favorite type ever, nuff said.

2. Umbreon {umbreon}
It has a good role as a decent defensive pokemon, even if it has the weakness to Fighting-type moves. And it also has a pretty decent looks. Anyway, the other reason was because it was Dark-type, maybe my second favorite type. We need Dark-typed Gym!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Vaporeon and Leafeon, they've really grown on me through use.

xox

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Flareon and Espeon. They've been valuable, but I'm not going to post moves.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I took Umbreon and Vaporeon, the best of the bulk ;)

Vaporeon {vaporeon} @ Leftovers
Bold - Water Absorb
188 HP, 252 Def, 69 SpD

~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Surf
~ Toxic

Umbreon {umbreon} @ Leftovers
Careful - Synchronize
252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SpD

~ Mean Look
~ Wish
~ Toxic
~ Taunt

This is pretty standard stuff, but really super effective. I love how these pokemon can stall out against most things. I used to have both of these on my Diamond version, but I lost them when my friend reset it thinking it was his... that version had all of my stuff on it.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Espeon
Iteam: Focus Band
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam
-Grass Knot

Glaceon
Iteam: Icy Rock
-Hail
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
-Mirror Coat

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Fpod wrote:
Espeon
Iteam: Focus Band
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam
-Grass Knot

I really hate that hacked item, they didn't even take the time to make it fair...

Nice sets though, for both of them...

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hard for me to pick.

Vaporeon and Glaceon.

Vaporean has been my favorite since I was young.

Glaceon has the best design of them all in my opinion.

50/50 for me.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{glaceon}
1. It has a realy nice design.
2. Its ingame cry...just beautiful.
3. Ice Type is in my top 3 favorites types.

{espeon}
1. I always had a soft spot for nice looking Psychic types.
2. It had the right stats at the right spots.
3. Despite having horrible moveset it was used by the strongest ingame trainer in gen2 *cough*Red*cough*

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I picked Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Pretty decent to use, and a cool design? What else could you ask for?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Vaporeon because of bulk and usefulness on a team in general-- I run one on my Stallers (4th gen team) and she is such an integral member of the team. Soaks up Surfs and takes EQs with ease.
My Vappy:
Modest (I think) + Leftovers
Surf
Wish
Protect
HP Electric.

Espeon because it's the only Eevolution I've ever used in game. Spent like 4 hours walking up and down with the soothe bell on but it paid off! Espeon destroys stuff.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
I like joltion and leafion the best but I think that they should make an eeveelution of every type there is no poison type, no flying no steel no rock no ground nobug and no fighting.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I like Glaceon alot, but a close second it Umbreon

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I like Jolteon and Umbreon. I don't really know exactly why. The only eeveelutions I've ever used were Umbreon and Espeon, and those were in pokemon coliseum. I guess I like Jolteon just because of it's looks, and the type diversity you could get get in it's moveset all the way back in Gen 1 due to pin missile. Umbreon because of the two eeveelutions I have used, I liked this one better when I was using them. If I went back, I might find I like Espeon better, but I'm just going to go with what's in my memory. Umbreon just has a cool design and I love both the regular and shiny forms in appearance, and using them playing coliseum, Umbreon was very helpful. Even though Espeon probably got many more KOs, Umbreon was probably essential in the catching of many more pokemon.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really Love Glaceon its my favorite. Its so pretty and Ice is my favorite type. Ty second favorite is a 3 way tie between Leafeon, Umbreon and Vaporeon. Ive never really cared for Flareon and Jolteon

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To be honest my favorite is Flareon {flareon} . Even though it kinda sucks in battle due to a very small movepool, its design somehow was alot better and I like it!

{flareon} @ Flash Fire @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Adamant, 252Hp, 128Atk, 128Spdef
Curse
Fire Fang
Return/Quick Attack
Bite/Superpower
With good Atk and Spdef, but not-so-good Def and Speed, he makes a great Curser.

{flareon} @ Flash Fire @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Modest, 252Hp, 252Spatk, 4Spdef
Sunny Day
Fake Tears/Shadow Ball
Lava Plume/Flamethrower
Hidden Power Grass
Special Sweeper. You can do Lava Plume for a higher burn chance, or Flamethrower for more power.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My favorite Eeeveelution and Johto Pokémon in general is Umbreon.

Closely followed by Glaceon.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have to say...without a shadow of a doubt that my favorite is {umbreon}. It's one of my favorite trappers and I feel like it was just built for it.
{umbreon} ~ Leftovers
Relaxed ~ Synchronize
Toxic
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Last Resort

Number two would need to be {jolteon}. It was definitely one of my favorite Electric types, and makes for a fantastic sweeper.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

wow, didn't expect this thread to be active when I made it...

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:22 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Flareon
{flareon}
It is the one fire type I like and has a pretty cool look to it Despite it having a mad movepool I still like it and have used it in every game where you can get an eevee.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]