It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 am



Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What's Your LEAST Favorite Pokemon? 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1312
Shuckle-rock$ wrote:

I knew that's what it was going to be as soon as I saw Clefownage and Bellawesome :lol:

Oh, dang, I guess this means that now the rest of my post must be relevant. Okay, right now, my least favorite is currently the little miracle known as Stunfisk. I still can't figure out just what the hell it's supposed to be, and I feel like its neat typing is just wasted on it. It's not even cute enough to use that as a reason to like it; it just looks derpy in every way possible. For Sinnoh, my least fave is Arceus because of the fact that it's incredibly overrated, my dislike of in which is exacerbated by the fact that already three versions of it have made it through in Psypoke Idol so far. Those are the only two that come to mind.

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
I knew someone was gonna say Stunfisk. I hate just as much as you do. When I'm walking through those puddles East of Iccirus City and encounter it in the wild, I always kill it instead of run, just to show my pure hatred for it :twisted:. Also, I always felt neutral about Arceus. It's existence does not tempt me to yell in anger. The only good (Well, actually its hilariously good) experience I had with Arceus is that when my friend and I were battling in Diamond/Pearl like 1,000 years ago when it came out, and I got him down to the point where he only had one Pokemon left and I had five. Yeah. He was terrible. Of course, his last Pokemon was his Arceus that he got from his wondrous Action Replay. He KO's one of my Pokemon, and I sent out a Staraptor since it had a Ground Plate. And then I learned that his Arceus's moveset was three ground-type moves. And Cut. Yeah. Cut. It was really hilarious. :lol:

P.S. I won that battle against him.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am
Posts: 100
Of course you won that battle Porygon 3 :D

I've never really had a consistent least favourite Pokemon. Blaziken used to be my least favourite, but I've been using him recently because of Speed Boost, and I'm warming up to him a little. I think my least favourite right now is Bidoof, he's a useless Pokemon that is also very ugly, and he appears everywhere in Sinnoh, so annoying :x . I'm actually fine with Stunfisk, I personally find him decently cute. Plus, he's on my Gen 5 gimmick team, which has lost 2 matches out of at least 20 :)

_________________
Don't worry, I usually don't mean what I say =\


Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
18-2 is pretty nice for online (I'm like 0-22?). Haha and its funny, because when I played Ruby, which was my first Pokemon Game EVER (Yeah, put it in the record books.), I picked Torchic because Blaziken was my first favorite Pokemon (That should go in the record books, too.). :D

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
Kanto: Charizard
Johto: Jumpluff
Hoenn:Roselia
Sinnoh:Magnezone
Unova: Whimsicott
Overall: Charizard

Selected Others: Magikarp, Bidoof, Infernape

Charizard is a design gone horribly wrong - Its a cross between Aerodactyl and a Human Torso!!! Its got Aerodactyl's Head and Tail (with a Flame) if you compare the two. I really like Aeorodactyl but Charizard is a rip off copy of it. It looks like they've taken Aeorodactyl, nicked the best parts and put them on a Human Torso, coloured it orange an added a flame. Then theyve added random wings to make it a flying type. I dont see how anyone thinks its any good.

Jumpluff: Just looks odd and doesn't do anything

Roselia: A flower with a face as game freaks pathetic attempt to create another poison type

Magnezone : NO, JUST NO

Whimsicott: Its annoying and looks stupid. It looks like a Tree with White Leaves

Magikarp: Obvious

Bidoof: So Goofy and annoyed me so much when I started Pearl

Infernape: I personally hate the design. LikeCcharizard they've just pieced it together horribly. Its an Ugly Orange Ape with Flames for Hair. Enough Said.

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
I'm gonna have to disagree with Charizard and Infernape.

Charizard) I know a Fire Dragon/Lizard Pokemon isn't all that original, but it's definately a Pokemon classic, I think it expecially is in design. Nintendo designed to look pretty tough and powerful. That's pretty much why it appeals to newer Pokemon players and younger kids. The only reason Charizard isn't one of my all time favorite Pokemon right now is that I've been playing Pokemon for 7 years, and I've grown tired of it. The thing is, I'm kind of contradicting myself, because It's in my White Team. Probably because it has decent stats and its design.

Infernape) Infernape is probably the most favored Third-Evo Sinnoh Starter out of all the Pokemon Fans I know personally (even though mine's Empoleon, just because it looks awesome). I honestly don't get why you think the fire as hair is weird if Emboars flaming beard doesn't phase you. I think infernape is a pretty good Pokemon, not only because its design is pretty neat (in my opinion) and that it makes an awesome mixed sweeper for your team. Not only are its Attack, Sp. Attack, and Speed pretty high, but its Fire/Fighting type combo makes it incredibly simple to learn Physical moves like Close Combat and Flare Blitz, and Special moves like Flamethrower and Fire Blast.

Some of those points (design, originality, stats, type/type combo, etc.) are the things I think about when I decide some of my favorite/least favorite Pokemon.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
Im gonna have to disagree again

What really annoyed was when Charizard won IGNs Pokemon face off. If Charizard was a random Pokemon in the dex (say #54), then ppl wouldn't like it as much as they do. I suppose little kids would get excited because they love starters A LOT for some reason and because charizard in their eyes looks kinda powerful and because it looks like a dragon and its a starter. I think any little kid playing Pokemon thinks that any kind of dragon Pokemon is awesome even if it looks stupid. I will admit that many ppl think its a classic but different ppl have different opinions. Also you say it has decent stats - thats true (109 base SpA and 100 base speed is ok) but the reason why charizard is NU is because It just cant work in this metagame because its outclassed by other fire types (chandelure, volcarona, heatran, blaziken, ninetales) and Stealth Rock.

Inferanpes hair is bad because its just a random flame in the end. At least with emboars beard/typhlosions ring they made it look cool but with infernape the just couldnt be bothered. I suppose many ppl like infernape becaues they hate the other two sinnoh starters more (not because they like infernape). Although my personal fave is empoleon, I can see why many ppl hate empoleon and torterra (although i think torterra looks cool).
However im really annoyed because game freak gave infernape a huge advantage over the other 2. Infernape gets 104 base in both attacks and 100 speed and a secondary fighting type. Then it gets swords dance and nasty plot (even though dark and normal are the complete opposite of fighting types!). then they give it stuff like close combat, mach punch, stone edge (what?), vacuum wave, flare blitz. thank god it has pathetic HP and defences meaning any neutral attack can do about 79% damage on it. I thought it was broken when i first saw it but then I saw the defence. Also since when did an ape have white skin and yellow padding?

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am
Posts: 100
Charizard: Okay, I agree that little kids pour all over Charizard. But why does that annoy you? Charizard is one of the mascots of Pokemon (and therefore his design almost certainly wasn't ripped off, but I'll get to that later), and so of course he's popular. Same reason why Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo are. Plus, competitive Pokemon isn't always about "this generation"; Charizard was arguably the second best fire type in RBY, and the best out of the three Kanto starters in RSE. Maybe SR screwed him over from then on, but the fact that he was competitively viable at one point means that he is not just a terrible Pokemon. Same argument for fallen stars like Sceptile, Alakazam, Metagross and Tauros. And about his design getting ripped off Aerodactyl... urgh, I'm not sure about that. Charizard was one of the starters' final evo, and plus was set to be one of Nintendo's mascots. It's more likely that Aerodactyl was actually ripped off Charizard. But then, it's even more likely that the two are completely unrelated. They're both dinosaur-lizard-dragon type creatures, and they have cool blade-like wings. To me, that's as far as the similarity gets. I like both of them, their design, their competitive use, etc. And anyway, the above arguments are all pointless, because it's all our own opinion, and we're entitled to our opinion. You hate Charizard, I hate Blaziken, everyone lives with that.

Infernape: He has a flame for hair. That sounds pretty original to me. It has a unique shape and flowy image that adds to Infernape's theme of nimbleness and agility. And the white skin and yellow padding gives Infernape more variety, and makes him feel more original... This is just a hunch, but you'd probably dislike Infernape more if he had the exact colouring of a typical monkey. Anyway, can't the same be said for a lot of Pokemon? Since when did roses have two petals and a thorny head? Since when did cotton balls have blue bodies? Since when did maget robots look like UFOs? You get the point. And anyway, the above arguments are all pointless, because it's all our own opinion, and we're entitled to our opinion. You hate Infernape, I hate Bidoof, everyone lives with that.

But I was wonderin... Why Magikarp? You say it's obvious, but I don't know... Magikarp is one of those Pokemon made for a joke, both ingame and competitively. It's absolutely useless. But doesn't that make you laugh? I can't help but smile every time I see a Magikarp. He's so useless, boring and pathetic, it's almost cute and endearing.

_________________
Don't worry, I usually don't mean what I say =\


Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
why does charizard annoy me? well when i talk to ppl about pokemon used to play the game they always seem mention pikachu, mewtwo and charizard - they say mewtwos the best, charizards second and pikachus third (my own experience). Secondly, you said charizard was competitively viable - just to say that was 10 years or so ago (i like to talk about the present mostly). you also said that doesnt mean hes a terrible pokemon - what does make a Pokemon terrible/good then? you also mention that metagross was a fallen star - quoted from smogons 5th gen analysis of metagross: "Metagross stands tall in OU thanks to its great typing, good overall stats, and monstrous Attack and Defense." About the ripping off - neither of us can prove who is right so well stick to are own opinions.

infernape - so youre telling me id be more annoyed if infernape looked more like and ape - sorry id be more happy then - but i can see why you got that hunch. anyway im just gonna say that infernape would look a lot better if actually looked vaguely like an ape

magikarp - well i hate it because it was meant to evolve in to dragonite first (based of a japaneese myth that a bad fish that grew up into a powerful dragon after many years) but then they switched the evolution paths so it evolved into gyarados. I like gyarados but its not a dragon type. also it looks pathtic, knows the move splash and has no competitive value

PS how i work out whether I like a Pokemon: Looks/Design(25%), Competitive Value(25%), Comparison to other Pokemon (25%), "My gut instinct"(25%)

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 pm
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1558
Location: Purple Ranger
I don't particularly care for Charizard either but just because it's NU doesn't mean it's completely unusable like the things that were typically NU before Generation IV when Smogon redefined the tiers to be based on actual usage rather than theorymon. And really the main reason why Charizard is that low in the first place is due to the totally unfair BS move named Stealth Rock, which ruined a LOT of otherwise decent Pokemon like Charizard.

And I have never heard that about Magikarp, either. Gyarados fits that mythology much more since it's actually an eastern-influenced dragon design while Dragonite is a western-influenced one.

_________________


Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am
Posts: 100
^

-The Pikachu, Mewtwo, Charizard thing... I understand that, but I just don't get why it annoys you. If little kids are wrong about what the best Pokemon are, you should just leave them to it, and thrash them with Breloom, Reuniclus and all the other underrated ones.
-What I meant was that because Charizard was competitively viable 10 or so years ago, he isn't terrible. He may be terrible now, but he was good 10 years ago, and that's enough to define "good" for me. Maybe you just have a different opinion to me about good/bad.
-Metagross is UU on PO. The power creep and blaziken caught up to him, as well as the Explosion nerf and the new advent of rain and sun teams. Sun destroys Metagross, where his decent bulk could survive some fire attacks before, while rain provides speed and power to a select few Pokemon that can now OHKO Metagross. I agree that Metagross is still a good Pokemon, and I can see why he is OU on Smogon, what with the Drizzle Swift Swim and Blaziken ban, but in PO, he is UU.

I forgot to mention, another one of my least favourites is Zubat, you can probably guess why. In Pokemon Black it was actually blissful to walk through caves, after all the stuff in previous games.

_________________
Don't worry, I usually don't mean what I say =\


Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
Just to clear things up: I dont like stealth rock. You may have noticed but if you haven't -Ice is my favourite type and SR messes up Ice Types. Ice types and Fire types are in the same boat when it comes to SR
I dont really have anything against fire type or fire type starters (apart from they are super effective against ice) - I love Typhlosion and Blaziken but dont like Infernape and Charizard

Imo, Gyarados fit doesnt as it isnt dragon type. I read about the Magikarp myth somewhere on ONMs trivia forums. If gyarados was a dragon type then I would say it fits in. However I accept your point about the east/west dragons.

Anyway, Frost, I was halfway reading through your Pokemon rankings thread and I have to say its very interesting!

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
the reason it annoys me is the sheer amount of ppl who think they can deck my team with their Charizard which learns Fly etc. I ve just got bored battling ppl like that. One charizard even allowed my toxicroak to get 3 nasty plots in and then I swept his whole team. Maybe I should stop battling ppl who are n00bs.

Again - how do you decide whether a Pokemon is terrible or not. ive said earlier that competitive battling accounts to 25% of my decision.

I never knew that about Metagross - thats interesting...

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am
Posts: 100
What I meant by "terrible" was "competitively terrible", sorry, shoulda made that clear. Overall, I judge Pokemon by competitive value, design and how close I am to them. Three of my favourite Pokemon, Salamence, Gardevoir and Sceptile, were the three Pokemon on my first ever team, so I grew close to them (especially as I ripped through the gyms and elite 4).

Oh and about the battling noobs thing, I guess we just react to new players differently. Personally I get a kick out of sweeping a team at +6 attack and speed, but if you don't like that, that's just a difference between us.

_________________
Don't worry, I usually don't mean what I say =\


Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 40
Location: That information is classified.
IceArceus12 wrote:
Magnezone : NO, JUST NO

I understand exactly what you mean. Also, this Pokemon was another unnecessary evolution to an already fine evolution family. i just don't like it's appearance very much, I suppose it freaks me out a little every time I see one because it's creepy with those eyes and arms. I don't understand why this Pokemon was created but it's not my least favourite Pokemon, it's one of them though like Electrive is. Still, the more crazy things we see the better right, more debates!

IceArceus12 wrote:

Charizard is a design gone horribly wrong - Its a cross between Aerodactyl and a Human Torso!!! Its got Aerodactyl's Head and Tail (with a Flame) if you compare the two. I really like Aeorodactyl but Charizard is a rip off copy of it. It looks like they've taken Aeorodactyl, nicked the best parts and put them on a Human Torso, coloured it orange an added a flame. Then theyve added random wings to make it a flying type. I dont see how anyone thinks its any good.

Jumpluff: Just looks odd and doesn't do anything

Roselia: A flower with a face as game freaks pathetic attempt to create another poison type

Magnezone : NO, JUST NO

Whimsicott: Its annoying and looks stupid. It looks like a Tree with White Leaves

Magikarp: Obvious

Bidoof: So Goofy and annoyed me so much when I started Pearl

Infernape: I personally hate the design. LikeCcharizard they've just pieced it together horribly. Its an Ugly Orange Ape with Flames for Hair. Enough Said.

Just a question, do you have any ideas on how these Pokemon should of looked like? I honestly have no real improvements to any of them, except giving Magikarp a Mohawk, or more of one anyway.

Another one of my least favourite Pokemon is Roggenrola, it has a very 'dull' design. I don't have any solutions to this though, a rock type has to look like rocks most of the time right?

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage


Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Posts: 254
I cant really think how to improve charizard, jumpluff and roselia - they just need to be done again
Infernape: dont give it flaming hair and actually make it look like an ape
Bidoof: make the teeth a little less noticable and more cuter
Magiakarp: I agree with you

_________________
goodbye for eternity...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED


Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
Frost wrote:
And I have never heard that about Magikarp, either. Gyarados fits that mythology much more since it's actually an eastern-influenced dragon design while Dragonite is a western-influenced one.


You know, I never really noticed that. I always thought Gyarados was just kind of a Sea Serpent with the Flying type thrown on for reasons I didnt understand at all. Now that I see that he's an Eastern-Influenced Dragon, it kind of give's me a newfound respect for him. The only thing I still dont like is the fact that if you hit Gyarados with a nice Electric attack, he's completely done for with that Water/Flying Combo.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 5
It'll have to be a tie between Golbat and Garbodor. I don't care about Golbat's appearance rate, I even find them to be easy XP, but I just hate the way it looks. Similar to that bag of garbage called Garbodor.

So:
Kanto: Golbat
Johto: Qwilfish
Hoenn: Hariyama
Sinnoh: Giritina
Unova: Garbodor


Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
Haha I love how you call Garbodor a bag of garbage because he actually is a bag of garbage. Oh and I can totally agree with you on Golbat. I personally think his mouth is too big.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:38 pm
Posts: 96
Kanto: Mr. Mime (let's face it, does ANYONE like this guy?)
Johto: Igglybuff (pointless, pointless, pointless. it's not even cute)
Hoenn: Castform (a weather blob - need I say more?)
Sinnoh: Wormadam (what is this guy even supposed to be?)
Unova: Garbodor (really? ...REALLY?!)
Overall: Garbodor

_________________
----------------------------------
White FC: 2924 - 0370 - 4695
----------------------------------
Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------


Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3111
Location: clegavel
Yog wrote:
Pikachu. An overrated little yellow rat being carried around by some whiny looser in a land where everything is happy forever.
(If you can't tell, I don't like the anime.)

I have the exact same situation for myself. Outside of Pikachu line, my next-least favorite is Umbreon for a very similar reason.
After that? There really aren't very many Pokemon I hate - I just have no strong opinions one way or the other about many of them, although I will say that I do immensely dislike Zebstrika.

_________________


Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
I agree with Pikachu being overrated, but I kinda like Zebstrika. It was in my original White Team fro a while, getting kicked out for Zekrom at Lv. 50.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 992
Location: Tealand
I actually enjoy the bad ones like Bidoof, Stunfisk, Lickylicky, etc, because they're fun to laugh at. My least favorite Pokemon is Ducklett. It has a lame name, a rip-off typing, and a completely unremarkable appearance.

_________________
Image
Our friends' hopes and dreams are etched into its body, transforming the infinite darkness into light!
Unmatched in heaven and earth, one machine, equal to the gods!
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann!
We're gonna show you the power of the human race!


Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
That's true, they are fun to laugh at. And I totally hear you with Ducklett. It was in my White Team for two days, then I got rid of it because it was so terrible.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:18 am
Posts: 82
Location: Ohio
I may be alone on this one...But Electivire. I'm cool with Magmortar, I mean I can understand Magmar evolving into something that has arms shaped like cannons to lob fire-typed attacks, pretty cool.

But Electivire? It seems completely unnecessary, it looks like a yellow big-foot with random black...things coming off of its back/neck area.
Rhyperior too, I'm sorry but Rhydon was the official first confirmed Pokemon...It doesn't need and never needed improving.

_________________
Image Image

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567


Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.