It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 The Six Worst of All Time (Move to Pokemon Center Please) 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Hello, Psypokians! I come for assistance! See, I'm really good at Pokemon, and I want a challenge. Instead of doing Nuzlocke or something similar, I've decided to make a team comprised of the six worst fully evolved Pokemon of Unova to beat the game with. I'm looking for your honest opinions here as to which Pokemon I should use. By 'worst', I mean worst in battle. Discuss.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Last edited by Mektar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I dunno about discussion, but if you're talking battle-wise, then I would go with the six with the six lowest overall stats, or something like that. I haven't actually played the game/ROM, so I don't know which would qualify as the "six worst."

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well mektar if you want to go for hardest pokemon to beat black and white with these should do
Just fine. Please note that one stage pokemon are fully evolved,

The bat pokemon that took the place of zubat
The ant pokemon
Hildurama drauma form only (cannot attack unless in drauma mode)
The electric flying squirrel
Chilarmy
And to screw you over dunsparce have fun finding it

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
Use stuff that's so common it's not even funny like no starter only the rat thingie you find at the start rattata for example and use the most common stuff

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

the ice cream pokemon, and the showflake one, there just terrible

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Emolga
Watchog
Swoobat
Basculin
Stunfisk
Maractus

Jester wrote:
the ice cream pokemon, and the showflake one, there just terrible

How are these two bad?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:11 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Apart from Stunfisk, that's my current plan. I'm thinking Liepard instead.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

missingoinc wrote:
Well mektar if you want to go for hardest pokemon to beat black and white with these should do
Just fine. Please note that one stage pokemon are fully evolved,

The ant pokemon

Durant w/ hustle is actually quite powerful, with a max EV'd adamant nature hitting 522 (475 for netural) attack and the accuracy being patched by hone claws/faint attack

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well personally I believe the worst pokemon in the game (that I know about) are Ice pokemon and Poison pokemon. It's not that i dont like them it's just because gamefreak made them the two worst types in BW. You can find out more in a forum called "Types that gamefreak hates more then bug" or something like that.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Watchog
Audino
Basculin
Whimsicott
Garbodor
Emolga/Stunfisk

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would say Audino, Garbordor, Stunfisk, Emolga, Swoobat, and Watchog.

I guess that they would be the worst off.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Liepard - It's just too fragile and can't do too much damage in the first place.
Emolga - A very flimsy Pokemon. Battling with it is like trying to defeat Giovanni with three Pikachu and a Magikarp.
Swoobat - It's fast, but it has nothing else for it.
Garbodor - Uh...yeah...
Watchog - To be honest, Raticate is better than this pathetic excuse for a rodent. It's an early game Pokemon. You don't see Elite Four members or the Champion attacking people with Watchog, do you? How easy would they be then?
Audino - Nice HP, and is a better source of experience points than bananas are with potassium. But besides that it sucks. I try my best to find them in the wild because they enjoy using Heal Pulse on me. The portable Pokemon Center! Thank you Audino! But you still suck.

Stunfisk stinks, but the unique tying is barely enough to save it. I've used one a couple of times and it isn't COMPLETE trash like Garbodor *pun completely intended*. And Maractus...never underestimate the power of Maractus. My entire team was at Lv. 41 besides my Lv. 43 starter, and they were completely uber. None of them ever fainted once. A trainer's Lv. 34 Maractus wiped out my entire team. It didn't help that Flame Burst missed SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW, but still. My brother slapped me for failing miserably, then was murdered by the same Maractus ten minutes later. Just. Freaking. Wow.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Watchog
Durant
Emolga
Liepard
Tynamo
Dweeble

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

zoroark13 wrote:
Watchog
Durant
Emolga
Liepard
Tynamo
Dweeble

Yes, because Tynamo and Dwebble are fully evolved. We're looking for final evolutions.
Tynamo's final evolution, Eelektross, is freakin' epic. Great Attack and Sp. Attack, good moves, NO ****ING WEAKNESSES! Yes indeed.
Crustle, Dwebble's final evolution, has great Defense and an awesome typing shared only by its pre-evolution and the almighty Shuckle. Much better than several Pokemon you've excluded, including the alnotsomighty Swoobat.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
Basculin
Watchog
Emolga
Liepard
Garbodor
Amoongus

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mr. Dude wrote:
Audino - Nice HP, and is a better source of experience points than bananas are with potassium. But besides that it sucks. I try my best to find them in the wild because they enjoy using Heal Pulse on me. The portable Pokemon Center! Thank you Audino! But you still suck.

Lol, I love it when that happens.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:09 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Umm... I already beat the game, guys. With Watchog, Garbodor, Swoobat, Maractus, Basculin, and Liepard. They're around level 80.

Mektar out.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mektar wrote:
Umm... I already beat the game, guys. With Watchog, Garbodor, Swoobat, Maractus, Basculin, and Liepard. They're around level 80.

Lol, congratz

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar wrote:

6 worst??? You could do alot worse than Maractus and Basculin. Still, its no easy feat with Watchog and Liepard- Congrats

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mektar wrote:

I have bolded, italicized, and underlined Maractus for being insanely uber. Seriously. I just finished training one to Level 100 and it's freaking unstoppable. It single-handedly DESTROYED my brother's Crobat, Volcarona, Kyurem, Conkeldurr, Zoroark, and Salamence in a battle. Maractus lost almost all of its HP (thank goodness for Wonder Launcher and Leftovers), but who cares after a battle like that? It should be an uber.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not really the worst of unova but I'm playing through White version with......
Stunfisk ♂ AKA Bobby
Dunsparce ♀ AKA Betty
Mawile ♂ AKA Tooth
Sableye ♂ AKA Claw
Audino ♀ AKA Tabunnetha
Delibird ♀ AKA Delila

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Ok, I know its a long ways away, but I'm planning my team for Gray version. This time, I want to use the six worst Pokemon (fully evolved, mind you) of all time! Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Farfetch'd (the shiny one I caught in soulsilver)
Delibird
Luvdisk
Spinda
Corsola
Kriketune

Also, I won't use Unown (would be TOO hard to use). Can anyone think of Pokemon that are worse? Truant Durant Maybe?

Mektar out.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Question: Are you Ev training them? Because it would totally add to the worseness (not sure if thats a word) if you left them all at zero, and with hindering natures for their best stat. That would be the real challenge. Just a suggestion.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No I don't think that is his intention, I think He want to prove that He can winning by turning loser pokemon into Champions.

worst by stats
Shedinja
Smeargle
Ditto
Delibird
Luvdisc
farfetch'd
spinda
corsola
delcatty
Sableye
mawile