It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pokemon Video Game Championships 

Would you be willing to be on Team Psypoke?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
This is a bad idea 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6

Pokemon Video Game Championships 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So recently I have taken quite the interest to get back into competitive gaming, and being somewhat out of the loop for a while I was blown away by some of the new strategies I have seen. So I was thinking, with the forum members that are active on psypoke we should see who would be interested in participating in the VGC competitions and work together to represent Psypoke. Now, to some of you this may seem extremely far-fetched and some what childish but I believe we could get some good competitors and have a real chance at one of us placing.

Perhaps if anyone else was seriously interested in going to an event they would like to share ideas and strategies with one another, and I apologize if this has already been suggested and what not. To many people the games are losing popularity, I am just asking the few who are serious about battling represent this site. The actual schedule for the events have not been posted yet, however the World Championship has been announced to be in San Diego, CA in the month of August next year. For me that is home turf, I have no problem participating in the CA events and depending on how well each person does in the competition you move on to Nationals.

Helping out would be simple, all you have to do is bring your mind to a collective group and strategize on new types of uncommon teams and be willing to help with training pokes for said teams. I.E. of what I mean by tricky teams, a player named Huy Ha placed Top 8 with a Parasect Trick Room team... perhaps some of you have already heard of teams like these but it blew me away. Nonetheless, let me know what you think of this idea and if anyone is interested in getting ready for the events next year.

I am sorry to the mods if this should be in the battle tower, I figured this would be just as good seeing as it will cover the diversity of the generations and brainstorming just as much as it would be competitive.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm actually for this idea. I like the Psypoke community and while I've only been recently active, I've been around for over a year or so. I would love to share ideas, develop teams and represent the community if I can. I have a lot of family all around the country so, this would be a good excuse as well to go out of state, visit family and participate in the competitions.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]