It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 New Here 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hi. My name is MichaelXD. My real name is Landon. I like Pokemon. My favorite game is Pokemon XD. Even though I like Pokemon so much, I have a Phineas and Ferb avatar and my signature down below is of the people of the ONBS Station and you should know who they were. It was so long ago. Pleased to meet you all, and I'm not scared.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hello there, and welcome to Psypokes! I'd recommend you post this in the Introduction Thread in Saffron City. Don't worry, few people know it's there right away either. I hadn't know it was there until a year after I signed up and a month after I started posting.

While I'm at it, you could also look at Forest of Secrets, in the Canalave Library. Heh.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey, that's so nice of you. And I joined because I wanted to. I'm 14, duh! No I'm kidding.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm laughing my heart off. I won't say the a word because I'm cool like that.

I showed that I'm not afraid of mods here even though they wouldn't come clean for me.

I posted there, but I double posted by accident. I got so excited to get my introductory on there. What should I do?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you can, look for a boxed "X" around the border of the second post, near where it has the "!" box for reporting. If you can't find one, you probably won't be able to delete it manually. If that is the case, you will have to edit the second post so that it is removed of the previous content, apologizes for the accidental double-post, and requests that a moderator please remove the second post. You can edit the post by clicking the "Edit" box at the bottom of the post.

If the content of the second post is not a copy of the first post's content, then I would recommend copy-pasting what is on the second post to the bottom of the first post also by editing the first post before you change the second post's content.

I did rather figure that you wanted to join, seeing as most people won't join unless they want to in the first place. Enjoy your time here!

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thank you so much for the help. You are super!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You are very welcome. I like being helpful. :D

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Being helpful is good. Where can I find a daily chit chat around here?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Daily chit-chat you say? Well, there is no place for general daily chit-chat in specific. (I think there's a chat somewhere, fi you can find it). My only recommendation is that you look in whichever topic sounds good to you, and seems active enough. With hope, it will end up as something that you are interested in talking about. If it is, and you have something relevant to say, give a comment and hope that someone replies. When there is a reply, you can have a nice conversation or debate with the others replying on that topic at the pace of maybe a comment or two a day. The only fault with Psypokes, is that a lot of the people who frequently come on can't do it on a consistent basis of hour-to-hour. We all have jobs, school, places to be a lot of the time. You may find that I'm one of the fewer who tend to be on maybe three or more times a day.

So, what are you interested in here? If you want to talk about X and Y, go to the Kalos region and either comment on an old topic or make a new one on something specific. Anytime you want to see some nice Pokemon artwork, check out Lilycove museum. You'll find lots of great splices and such to look at, as there are some very talented artists on the forums. Some good fanfictions reside in the Canalave Library. I would recommend The Final Battle, by Valentine, or slightly narcissistically, my own Forest of Secrets. Be aware that there are a few stories that 3ND uP 7Yp1Ng LIEks THS, or have little to no plot. I would also recommend the Eucreak Theatre, except that the roleplays have been rather slow of late. You could always add in your own, and see who joins of course. I would be glad to join in.

And a last note; I'm going to ask you not to necromance, which is posting on a thread that is nearly or more than two years old. These are "dead" threads, and reviving one without a good reason isn't a good idea. Even if you don't get banned (and more often, you won't), it can be annoying when someone adds a two-line comment onto a thread no-one has talked in for five years, and won't care about now. There are exceptions, but still try not to. On that line of thought, certain people such as DNA and (I suspect) Valentine have left the forums. If you comment on their old threads, they just won't reply back.

I think I've done a nice job of (over)explaining how thing tend to work around here. So, go ahead and find somewhere to talk!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well I'll get to it at least sometime after I play with you first. :lol:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can try the IRC chat channel for daily chit chat, here.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I can't get in it because I was unfairly kicked from it. Where do I appeal the channel ban?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not sure for certain but probably pming a mod, the one that banned you if possible, would be the best option. Just make sure you're polite about it.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Don't forget sweet with cherry on top! :lol:

I'm back in now. And I didn't need a pm.

Edit: I've been banned again. This is getting tiring.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]