It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Pokemon Can Be Creepy :( 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I wasn't sure whether to submit this to FLOATING CLEFFA or the Pokemon Center.

Anyway. Hi, everyone, hehe!

So, does anyone know of any creepy (and usually fake) Pokemon material? Like, stories, fake games and rumours?

NO ART, and no official stuff, please. Just stories and rumours the fandom produces. I have some, that I'd like to share with you.

Please notice this is all creepypasta (and fake, but that's beside the point). I highly recommend you read and watch this stuff at night; if you're home alone and it's raining, even better. :)

Ah, yeah, don't be chicken: don't mute the sound, otherwise good part of the fun is gone.

Here's what I have.

The hack Pokemon Black Version
- It has a (very creepy) video and a story, I suggest you watch the video because it has sounds; the story in the article has a different ending, though. I found this one recently, and I'm going to download the homebrew story to my DS as soon as I can. There's a group of game hackers that are trying to create this rom, but since it's a Fire Red hack it unfortunately won't be as creepy (at least, not in my opinion).

This is one messed up (fake?) bootleg game... Bur I'm not going to say anything else. Just watch the video. Make sure you pause it if you can't read everything in time.

The infamous "Ash is in a coma" theory
- If you haven't seen my thread about it, make sure you read this fan-theory here; some good soul actually made it readable.

This is probably the funnest Pokemon creepypasta ever. This is one of the unofficial aspects that makes me love this franchise so much. I love to see how people can distort something so pure and innocent like a children's cartoon, that originally didn't have this much thought put into, and turn it into something so... messed-up and awesome. I'll browse the internet for more weird theories when I have more available time.

Original Lavender Town tune killed some children - I didn't know about this one until recently either, but it's technically been around since Red/Green came out. There's a video about it, but also some intricate text detailing what was known as "Lavender Town Syndrome". This one is real, though; at least, part of it. Children didn't really commit suicide, but the tune did give them headaches and other slight symptoms, but nothing else (or worse).

I actually listened to the original tune, and it didn't affect me in any way. But perhaps that's because I'm not a kid. Still, I don't think anything bad would've happened if I had found out about this some years ago. I guess the most disturbing parts of this creepypasta is the description of the "illness". Seriously, how far can this people go?

Another creepy hack: Pokemon Silver - Now, before you watch the video, I suggest you read the original tl;dr text, so that you can see how awesome and faithful the demo is so far. Just to add to the fun, here's a gallery of fan-made pictures.

I won't say much because I don't want to spoil the fun before you read it. But, I have to say, the way things happen to Gold/... is one of the creepiest parts of this pasta. However, the red room, that gets darker and darker with each few steps... That was the worst part.

This is all I have. Everyone is welcome to provide more material and discuss. :)

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Galar I can't believe you didn't include Blue's Raticate story from the game. Which in a nut shell states it dies after the battle on the S.S. Anne and that is why Blue is in the Pokemon Tower to mourn the death of his Raticate.Here is the full theory. I was shocked when I first read the "Ash in a Coma" theory, because a part of my childhood went with it.

Edit-I guess I am still rather "young" enough to hear the tone in the Lavender Town music. I am only 18. But at the particular point in the song as the man said, I heard the sound. As I heard the sound my eyes watered up really bad, which is very unusual for me unless I am listening to something that affects me emotionally. My nose also started to run a bit, I thought at first it was actually bleeding.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gah, and I thought the old guy looking into the Celadon City gym was the creepiest thing in Pokemon...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow, um, some sadistic mofo's out there I guess, although that Ash in a coma thing is similar to an exercise we did at school which basically showed us that with a subject (film, book, article, poem or whatever) and a reason/idea that it is supposed to represent, people naturally find ideas supporting it everywhere, seeking out things to back up their ideas, which seems to be why this guy goes into such detail, as there are some other issues that blow holes in his entire explanation. But when someone goes into such detail it can get difficult to look at the bigger picture and more obvious things.

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That was the creepiest video i have ever watched about pokemon.

I want that game.

EDIT: Just read the Lost Silver story. I came so close to ****ing myself.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Last edited by Ryanh181 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

that Original Lavender Town tune gave me a headache it might be from power of suggestion or the fact that i had a cronic headache promblem a

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I read the Lavender Town Syndrome article and nearly pooped myself. It was so scary.... Read the article. THe Pokmon Black thing was also pretty creative and creepy. Erm... Lost Silver wasn't all that impressive because I didn't read the text. I should probably do that. Then Ash in a coma was lulz.

My stomach hurts! >:O

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i think that the Ash in Coma theory wasn't too scary, but the Lost Silver almost makes me got a heart attack. Even when i read the story it was pretty scary, and when i first see the video, i'm flinched.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...Lost Silver has ruined my childhood...

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This has completely and utterly creeped me right the hell out... also the lavender town music actually effected me giving me a very small but noticable headache tho it could have been the placebo effect...
I look forward to when you find more creepypasta

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That Lost Silver creepypasta scared the #%@* out of me.

I LOL'd at the Ash in a Coma thing. Maybe they should make that canon if they truly wanted to have a fresh start in the anime...

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drowzee's Pokedex Entry wrote:
It remembers every dream it eats. It rarely eats the dreams of adults because children's are much tastier.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I looked at all of these.
The Ash in a colma was funny, and I said to my friend it would be hilarious if like the show was getting canceled or they just wanted to end it, or what Everlasting Sapphire said about using it to restart the series, that they decided that they would do this.
The Black Version one, was cool and stuff but not too scary.
Lost Silver was weird but like my opinion on the Black version, not very scary. Creepy, yes, Scary, no.
I was laughing like non-stop when I watched the video for the Lavender town story. But when I read the story itself, it was awesome and creepy.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]