ive read up and down some of these forums and these are some of the things i had in mind:
1:what is an untouched pokemon? is it one whose EVs havent been used?
2: what is a true regigigas?
3: i have a few pokemon that i got from my friend who got them with the action replay device. does this in any way degrade their value?
4: how do you raise a pokemon's EVs when they are level 100? ive got them equipped with the correct item, and im killing the right wild pokemon, and they wont raise. ive read the guide on this websight and even the box trick wont get the numbers to increase.
5: how do you trade over the internet?
This should probably go into the Q&A topic in the Sinnoh forum, but anyhow...
1. An untouched Pokemon is one that has no EVs at all.
2. Do you mean TRU Regigigas? It is a Regigigas that was given away at an event at Toys R Us. The one from that event enables you to encounter Regice, Registeel and Regirock in Pokemon Platinum.
3. People will generally not want to trade for Pokemon created through Action Replay or any other such device. Also, unless the hack was well made, it will be unusable in Nintendo tournaments. If the Pokemon has stats, moves or abilities that are normally unobtainable, you will get complaints when battling with them. Other than those things, they're fine.
4. You can only use the vitamins at level 100, since EVs are gained along with experience otherwise. However, the vitamins will only allow you to raise one stat's EVs to 100.
5. If you have access to Wi-Fi (set up an access point or use a Nintendo product), you can use the GTS in Jubilife or Goldenrod. You can also register people's Friend Codes in the Pal Pad, gotten from the basement of any Pokemon Center. If they have your Friend Code as well, and you are both connected (from the Pokemon Center basement) at the same time, you will connect, and are able to battle/trade.
FC (Platinum): 2793 7242 2819romon1's Trading Thread
<----Check it out! Will now breed for egg moves and natures!