It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 complete pokedex?? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was just wondering how many people out there have actually ever completed a pokedex, i know ive completed the games several times, yellow once, gold/crystal ??? times, ruby/emerald ??? times, diamond 2 times, hg once, but ive never in any of the games completed a pokedex?? how many of u ppl have done the pokedex's???

* ??? means i've lost track lol :P

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
Yeah I've completed hoenn and soulsilver

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ive managed to completet the sinnoh dex- ONLY because I used an AR. I didnt want to AR pokemon, but that was my only option.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I've completed the Pokedex (legitimately) in Red, Blue, Silver, and Pearl. I never completed a generation 3 Pokedex because it's too painful and annoying to transfer most of the Kanto and Johto Pokemon over from LeafGreen. I gave up not long before DP came out, but I was at 360+.

I completed the national dex in Pearl Version because it was so much less difficult.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never completed a national dex; however, I've completed the regional dex in FireRed and Sapphire. Mostly because my brother played the opposite versions (Ruby and LG), so we used to trade for Pokemon unavailable on the other version. I could probably complete a national dex in Gen IV, but I'm too lazy.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

id love to complete a dex, im trying to complete my heartgold one, the problem is i dont have a second console to trade with and no wifi in my house so it makes life very difficult plus i refuse to use an AR as i wouldnt feel proud in completing something by cheating!

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]