It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The problem is , nothing in the 5th gen ou carries herbivore . making pervisity somewhat pro .

its speed and atk / spatk is strong enough to nearly ko everything along with that +6 if it succeeds. ice beam from a spattking kingdra only does about 60%,and a leafblade from it can already nearly KO a kingdra,so with that leaf storm boost , any spatk could probably knock out nearly any ou. including chomps and mences.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zPIRATED wrote:
The problem is , nothing in the 5th gen ou carries herbivore . making pervisity somewhat pro .

its speed and atk / spatk is strong enough to nearly ko everything along with that +6 if it succeeds. ice beam from a spattking kingdra only does about 60%,and a leafblade from it can already nearly KO a kingdra,so with that leaf storm boost , any spatk could probably knock out nearly any ou. including chomps and mences.

[color=olive]The only thing I really personally see in your argument that lacks merit is that you said that nothing ou in 5th gen carries herbivore, said it had decent stats but only compared it to 4th gen Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

take note , i chose those 4th gen because their in 5th gen ou AND most in that tier do not have much resistance to grass and a +3 cune and blissey cant wall it as well.those 2 are probably the strongest spatk walls. do u really expect me to compare it against things like burungeru,ononokusu?since your pointing out that i dont take in 5th gen,then i'll do so and compare against those in 5th gen ou. this is only if ur battling in a strict OU where UU and NU arent allowed.

Voltolos , possible to withstand a +2 , but a +4 or +6 will KO imediately but if its max spd EV and can pull off a powerful air attack which is physical (AA) and Voltolos is mainly a SpA attacker , a AA wouldnt KO a jarooda and next turn would spell death.

Burungeru , no talk over here. 2x unresisted +2/4/6 = death.

Doryuuzu , again , no talk.

Elfoon could resist , but it normally doesnt pack a powerful attack move , unless a Hurricane hits , probably useless as well.

Genosektu , another possibility with its learning of Flamethrower , but if strikes last / hit with a +6 chances are possible , but low.

Jarooda , jarooda vs jarooda , possible. but it depends on who got the +6 and carry a HP fire / ice and strikes first.

Kerudio , no talk.

Kojondo , again , possible , but rare . But chanceless if +6ed

Natorrei , possible , but doesnt pack a fire / flying / ice so walling is possible for a amount of time.

Ononoksu , maybe. Havent really tried but low chance if +6

Landlos , good chance but gg if +6

Rankurusuu , probably the highest chance of walling since it learns psychic and has CMR. good for stalling for LS to die down on PP but if crit-ed then cya.

Roopushin , no talk , mach punch can probably KO if u somehow damaged it badly previously

Sazandora , another good competitor , but not sure how it fares against +6.

Shandera , if scarfed and outspeeds Jarooda , this is a 100% win counter due to high SpA and learns powerful Fire moves.

Ulgamoth , good chance due to 1/4 resisted and decent SpD.

Zoroaaku , fragile .

Zuruzurukin , decent enough , but unresisted and can die if +4.

Of course, ur best bet if you dont have a decent counter is stall with Rankurusu and wait for it to run out of PP b4 switching to roar or smth. But as u said,its bound to change. Hopefully it does too. Lets put an end to this silly arguement now shall we? This IS after all a trainers thread and not a debating thread :)

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@all: what are you talking about?

I name my region-Inphero
After I make all my Gym & Elites:

-Elite4&Champion Page 3
-Chief Page 6
-Nell Page 9
-Herman Page 9
-Frossla Page 10
-Aspore Page 10
-Electiano Page 11
-Medhina Page 12
-Shayla Page 13
-Astro Page 13
-Principal Randie Page 11
-Kevin Page 12 (Uncompleted)

8th Gym of INPHERO Region
Lawjudg City
Leader: Astro, The Mighty Metal Judge
Type: Steel
Badge: Judge Badge
Poke 4800, Allow to use Waterfall, All Pokemon will obey.
TM: Flash Cannon

Trainer=

Lawyer Marco
Challenge1: Hello, can you help me? Please talk to that Suspect in this room and ask him to surrender in this trial?
Challenge2: Ah, thanks. But, you must battle me!
Win: Yes, I win!
Lose: Uhh, I win in this trials, but I lose in battle...
{lairon} L39 (Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Stone-Edge)
{bronzong} L40 (Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Psychic, Extrasensory)

Suspect Aldo
Challenge1: Huh, I'm almost lose in this trial...(Can you help me?)
Challenge2: Uh, you don't want help me? Gr.... Okay, I'll beat you soon!
Win: Ha! Even in trial I lose, I still win in battle!
Lose: Huft, I lose, again and again...
{mawile} L38 (Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Crunch, Sucker Punch)
{magneton} L40 (Mirror Shot, Magnet Bomb, Charge Beam, Flash Cannon)

Policeman Tendo
Challenge1:Ah, can you beat the man that sitting at the chair? Let me know if you beat him! (Is it easy?)
Challenge2: Wah, you're good, now beat me!
Win: I can beat you... I should not need your help to beat that man.
Lose: I lose? But, I'm now feel better becuase you've defeated him.
{scizor} L40 (X-Scissor, Steel Wing, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz)

Suspect Tom
Challenge1: Mmm.. I like this comfort chair..
Challenge2: Ah, that Police asked you to beat me? Okay, let's battle
Win: I win, so I can sit in this chair..
Lose: I lose... so I'll stop sitting on this chair
{lairon} L40 (Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Roar, Gyro Ball)

Detective Dino
Challenge1: Answer this question, then beat me, "In an island, lived 2 clans, Clan Angel (honest and helpful people) and Clan Devil (deceiver and liars). One day, A traveler visited that island but get lost there, asking the way to the two people there. 1st Person say 2nd Person came from Clan Angel. 2nd Person said that He and 1st person came from different clans, So, which one that come from the Clan Devil?"
Challenge2: You're right.... test 2, battle and defeat me!"
Win: I win this battle, try again, kid
Lose: I lose?? Then, you can battle with Astro now..
{metang} L41 (Metal Claw, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch, Psychic)
{lucario} L41 (Close COmbat, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Stone-Edge)

Lawyer Tandy
Challenge: You want to battle with Astro? You can, but if you defeat me!
Win: Ahaha... I win, you can't battle with Leader before defeat me.
Lose: Uh... I lose, now you can battle with Astro.
{lairon} L41 (Metal Claw, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Mud Slap)
{skarmory} L42 (Steel Wing, Flash Cannon, Aerial Ace, Fly)

GYM LEADER(Double-Battle)
Challenge: So, you can beat all trainers in my Gym. And, now you can battle with me. Prepare to receive my mighty justice!!!
Win: My mighty Justice is the best. You need more training to defeat me.
Lose: You're win! Congratulation, with my badge, now you can participate in Pokemon League! Take my Justice Badge!!
After Battle: This badge allowed you to use Waterfall, plus, all your Pokemon will obey you at any levels. I also give you this TM Flash Cannon, this move may decrease your opponent's Sp.Def at battle. Good luck at the League!
Last Pokemon: Urghh... My last Pokemon, You may not lose in this battle! The Power of Truth!
Team:
{metang} L46 -- With Bronzong
Clear Body/Chesto Berry
Rest
Extrasensory

Flash Cannon
Meteor Mash

{bronzong} L46 -- With Metang
Heatproof/Metal Coat
Extrasensory
Future Sight

Gyro Ball
Flash Cannon

------------------------------
{scizor} L47 M With Aggron
Swarm/SilverPowder
Flash Cannon
Steel Wing
Iron Head

X-Scissor

{aggron} L48 M With Scizor
Rock Head/Steel Jewel
Metal Burst
Flash Cannon
Iron Tail

Head Smash

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nothing much , just talking bout how Jarooda is nearly impossible to counter once its +6ed.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name : Kazari

Element :
THUNDER / NORMAL

Description
:
One hecka a lazy dude , he never wants to battle but will if he has too. His a womanizer and often battles at full strength to impress the girls. He often trains his Pokemon to be quick and strong , but lacking of defenses. He declined to be in the E4 due to the fact he'd have to battle everytime a trainer comes. But when he saw Mezul , he immediately agreed. He is a bully towards Gamel , along with Uva , but when Mezul appears he stops immediately instead of continuing unlike Uva.

Biography :
Nothing much is known about Kazari as his a carefree trainer and drops by each region for a short period of time before he leaves again. He is believed to have lost his childhood memories as he himself doesn't know where he came from.

Pokemon :

{tauros} @Anger Point | Level 65
Horn Attack , Zenn Headbutt , Take Down , Giga Impact

{luxray} @Intimidate | Level 66
Thunder Fang , Double Team , Iron Tail , Ice Fang

{snorlax} @Immunity | Level 63 @Sitrus Berry
Rest , Ice Punch , Body Slam , Hyper Beam

{raichu} @Static | Level 68
Thunder , Volt Tackle , Iron Tail , Double Team

{electrode} @Soundproof | Level 66
Thunder , Double Team , Explosion

{electivire} @Motor Drive | Level 76 @Sitrus Berry
Fire Punch , Iron Tail , Ice Punch , Thunder

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, I just realize, some of my E4 and Gym type is same, becuase actually the E4 is from other region..... I'll post the Real E4 tomorrow or th day after tomorrow....

I also have edit my rival on the region, but haven't complete.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Infernape77 wrote:
@all: what are you talking about?

Just some ol crazy thang...

zPIRATED wrote:
Nothing much , just talking bout how Jarooda is nearly impossible to counter once its +6ed.

From what you said, even +4 is nearly impossible but I think I will stop there for reasons mentioned in previous posts but I will end it on this next sentence. As with every Gen of Pokemon, there will always be a great Imbalance even with people splitting the pokemon into tiers & creating special clauses so please be aware of that when Gen V comes people, alright?...

@ Infernape77 = Your Steel Gym is awesome & I like the Gym Leader, Astro : The Mighty Metal Judge mainly cause of his Justice & cause he puts you in a Double Battle which I think needs to be at least 1 of in each new Pokemon RPG's Gym Rooster for now on...

@ zPIRATED = Kazari is a very interesting Trainer & as such has risen a great question, what region is Cynthia from for that matter as in Platinum in my Ville I believe it's called I learned that she was from a different region which she did not name...if she is from the Isshu Region or not is something I do not want spoiled just to clarify...

@ Kaori Sakura = I absolutely love your signature you have right now, she looks gorgeous & the trainer card in general looks excellent though a bit big but no matter to me...

About Me = I will have all 3 of my trainers up based on which 1 I get done first all by the end of today hopefully & It's nice to know that the several people that visit this thread are regulars here, lol...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Elite 4 and Champion

#1 - Marcus

#2- Simon
{hitmonchan} fire punch-ice punch-thunder punch-sky uppercut
{steelix} fire fang-ice fang-thunder fang-ice fang
{blastoise}
#3- Alexis
{electivire} thunderpunch-ice punch-earthquake-cross chop
{magmortar} hyper beam-fire blast-psychic-solar beam
{scizor} x scisor-air slash-night slash-iron head
{feraligatr} dragon dance-superpower-aqua tail-crunch
{alakazam} psychic-focus blast-energy ball-calm mind
{gallade} leaf blade-psycho cut-night slash-bulk up
#4 - Wilson
{dusknoir} night shade-blizzard-focus blast-
{umbreon}
{weezing}
{blissey}
{skarmory}
{swampert}
Pre Champion- Terry
{shuckle}
{raichu}
{sableye}
{spiritomb}
{milotic} aqua ring-facade-surf-sleep talk
{breloom} sky uppercut-
Post Champion- Terry
{regigigas} @cutsap berry Giga Impact-Zen Headbutt-Iron Head-Super Power (It was an event.)
{arceus} Roar of Time-Spacial Rend-Shadow Force-Judgement (no, I'm not insane. this was an event.)
{groudon} Fissure-DynamicPunch-Earthquake-Solar Beam
{hypno} Hypnosis -Nightmare-Dream Eater-Psychic
{gengar} Hypnosis-Nightmare-Dream Eater-Night Shade
{darkrai} Dark Void-Nightmare-Dream Eater-Focus Punch
(meant to give the player a SERIOUS run for their money. has his flaws, however.)

They have flaws. They're not supposed to be nearly indestructable. BUT, some are very hard.
(will edit for the rest later. To lazy to finish now.)

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ zPIRATED = what region is Cynthia from for that matter as in Platinum in my Ville I believe it's called I learned that she was from a different region which she did not name...if she is from the Isshu Region or not is something I do not want spoiled just to clarify...

She also makes a debut and battles you in BW but not in the anime at the moment. I believe shes from the Isshu Region as well but well , she could jolly well be from the region after Isshu

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zPIRATED wrote:
She also makes a debut and battles you in BW but not in the anime at the moment. I believe shes from the Isshu Region as well but well , she could jolly well be from the region after Isshu

Thank you for the spoiler.

Cynthia could be from any of the regions and Game Freak could come up with any excuse they wanted to back it up, much like the reason why Togepi ended up with Misty and not Brock. Made absolutely no sense but it happened.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:30 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:

I knew this already but she is featured in every game since she debuted that's part of the main game series, DPPtHGSS & also makes a more respectable appearance in BW, just to clarify, I am not complaining about that at all...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Name = Saosuke / Special - Foreign Trainer
Gender = Male
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Background = Saosuke is a trainer from the Kanto Region & is responsible for putting a end to the already disbanded Team Rocket's plans that were taking place on the Sevii Islands & brought a greedy scientist that was making a deal with them to justice with his Charizard "Uria" & the rest of his faithful companions...Afterwards, Saosuke had to release Uria to a trainer named Akato due to unforeseen circumstances preventing them from being together any longer but not before it created an offspring which Saosuke now uses as put bluntly, a replacement for Uria & with the passage of time they no longer recognize each other or even see each other much anymore even when Saosuke, Uria & Akato all are currently reside in the Huin Region at the same time, Saosuke now resides for the moment in the Huin Region to complete it's Gym Challenge & then aim to be Champion of that Region as well, Saosuke's appearance is unknown at this moment but he resembles the Prodigy PKMN Trainer Red at quick glance but doesn't look like him...
----------
Theme or Type = Diversity
----------
Pokemon Team;

{charizard} / Male / LV60 / Blaze
Moveset = Overheat / Draco Meteor / Air Slash / Blast Burn
Item = White Herb

{fearow} / Male / LV60 / Keen Eye
Moveset = Frustration / Drill Peak / Feather Dance / U-Turn
Item = Metronome

{wigglytuff} / Female / LV60 / Cute Charm
Moveset = Hyper Voice / Sing / Wish / Substitute
Item = Wide Lens

{nidoking} / Male / LV60 / Poison Poison
Moveset = Poison Jab / Earthquake / Megahorn / Super Fang
Item = Life Orb

{gengar} / Male / LV60 / Levitate
Moveset = Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Grudge / Destiny Bond
Item = Focus Sash

{starmie} / Neutral / LV60 / Nature Cure
Moveset = Brine / Recover / Substitute / Cosmic Power
Item = Leftovers

----------
Strategy = Charizard comes out abusing Overheat or Draco Meteor depending on which works better on the target & if Air Slash is better will use that instead & finally Blast Burn is overpowering move that it uses when it feels it needs to faint the opponent or it will be fainted situation, next is Fearow who has a powerful move for both of it's types & then has U-Turn to escape when needed & Feather Dance to weaken opposing Physical Attacks that are used on it, next is Wigglytuff who comes out using Substitute & then will proceed to use Sing to inflict SLP on your pokemon & then proceeds to use the powerful Hyper Voice but occasionally use Wish when needed & also if it wants to heal a pokemon other then itself that has already been out but is injured, next is Nidoking who gets a Life Orb bonus on it's already powerful physical attacks & has Super Fang to cut down on some of the more HP & DEF/SPDEF heavy pokemon, next is Gengar who comes out using Sludge Bomb or Shadow Ball until it is on it's last breath at which point it will use either Grudge or Destiny Bond depending on what it wants to get rid of though it mostly just sticks with Destiny Bond as it faints the target against simply ridding the finishing move of it's PP completely, last but not least is Starmie which comes out using Substitute like Wigglytuff but with a more established strategy to go with it, it uses Cosmic Power while it has it's Substitute up & once it feels comfortable with where it's defenses are or if it feels that it won't be able to do much more without risking too much, it will go on a Brine streak with the occasional break in this streak to use recover as using Substitute & getting damaged will eventually leave it with no real HPs, that's it here...
----------
Aftermath = $10000 Poke'Dollars

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quit it . Lawence , that trainer team sucks so badly I could pwn it with my eyes closed...

- Exits Psypoke forums and turns on game device -

EDIT : bout the cynthia thing , i recently traded an arceus into my ss and i realised that cynthia's house is located on top of sinjoh , near the ruins. so i personally believe shes from johto

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zPIRATED wrote:
Quit it . Lawence , that trainer team sucks so badly I could pwn it with my eyes closed...

Really now, was that even necessary? A comment like that is not only vulgar and degrading, but it also implies that this is a team rating thread, rather than what it really is meant to be.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kaori Sakura wrote:
zPIRATED wrote:

Really now, was that even necessary? A comment like that is not only vulgar and degrading, but it also implies that this is a team rating thread, rather than what it really is meant to be.

I've decided to become a Nazi grammar police member just for this thread: vulgar implies an * inappropriate* word such as crass language or a sexual harassment.

Not vulgar. Actually I'm not sure why that bugged me at all... Huh.... Just had to say it! xD

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry if it sounded insulting , but then again , maybe not everyone could tell the joke in it.

No offence to anyone who took that comment seriously and found it very insulting. Especially Lawence.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

KingErick wrote:
Not vulgar. Actually I'm not sure why that bugged me at all... Huh.... Just had to say it! xD

You don't think saying things like, "Your team sucks." isn't inappropriate? I think that qualifies to be vulgar.

zPIRATED wrote:
Sorry if it sounded insulting , but then again , maybe not everyone could tell the joke in it.

No offence to anyone who took that comment seriously and found it very insulting. Especially Lawence.

I really appreciate you taking your time to apologize to those in the thread.

While intended as a joke or not, a certain level of respect should be maintained within the community. Some people may take offense to things that others may not, especially when it's their creativity that's being criticized.

I've come to really enjoy being within the Psypokes community, albeit it seems that it's becoming a smaller community, and have come to recognize the members of the topics that I frequent. Each of you thus far has garnered my respect to the point that I thought I should point this out rather than ignore it, as respect is something very important to me.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Wow, alright, I guess I have to intervene & respond to everything again...

zPIRATED wrote:

I understood that this was a joke of sorts as "that trainer team" is an ingame 1 & meant to maintain a sort of easiness for the younger audiences, I admit it is a bit easy but that is what's to be expected of such a random team really...

zPIRATED wrote:
EDIT : bout the cynthia thing , i recently traded an arceus into my ss and i realised that cynthia's house is located on top of sinjoh , near the ruins. so i personally believe shes from johto

I wasn't fortunate enough to obtain an Arceus from the limited places to get it from during that even so Sinjoh Ruins is somewhere I haven't even seen so thanks for mentioning this as it might mean she actually is from Johto, if Sinjoh Ruins is actually a part of Johto that is...

Kaori Sakura wrote:

I see where your coming from but I actually took it very well as I always do, I found it only a tiny bit vulgar & not really degrading at all...

KingErick wrote:
I've decided to become a Nazi grammar police member just for this thread: vulgar implies an * inappropriate* word such as crass language or a sexual harassment.

That's all nice & dandy but do contribute either some criticism or feedback or a trainer along with that please as things need to stay on topic alright, actually a grammer police would be fine as long as that person isn't too strict about it, I hate it when they are & besides also, I am used to what is essentially KingErick so...

zPIRATED wrote:

None taken though your joke could have used a little better execution I believe, regardess, I knew it was as I gotten used to the way you talk so I couldn't really be insulted in that case alone lol...

Kaori Sakura wrote:
You don't think saying things like, "Your team sucks." isn't inappropriate? I think that qualifies to be vulgar.

Just disregard or ignore him, it's wasn't really meant to be taken that literally...

Kaori Sakura wrote:
I really appreciate you taking your time to apologize to those in the thread.

While intended as a joke or not, a certain level of respect should be maintained within the community. Some people may take offense to things that others may not, especially when it's their creativity that's being criticized.

I've come to really enjoy being within the Psypokes community, albeit it seems that it's becoming a smaller community, and have come to recognize the members of the topics that I frequent. Each of you thus far has garnered my respect to the point that I thought I should point this out rather than ignore it, as respect is something very important to me.

Same here & I am learning more about this thread's participates by the day I feel...

Now again I say this, let's get back on topic people, though I already know that this has been already done by now, lol...

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That wasn't about the in-game or not thing . It was a compliment disguised as an insult . I meant to say it seemed great so I wanted to try it in the competitive stream.

You know , like those people who insult other's works in a competition but ends up copying their idea? etc.

Nonetheless , glad you dont take offence :)

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
You know , like those people who insult other's works in a competition but ends up copying their idea? etc.

Nonetheless , glad you dont take offence :)

Oh, well then in that case, copy away my friend, I do know people like that lol...

Name = Mizuchi / Special - Foreign Trainer
Gender = Male
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Background = Mizuchi is an tourist trainer from the Kanto Region that just happens to be visiting the Huin Region, he is 22, has an aggressive battling style that happens to not actually be harmful to his pokemon somehow & personality wise, is a pretty bland & generic adult who has a sense of justice about what he does at any time & is also very competitive but isn't a douche bag about it...his appearance is unknown at the time...
----------
Theme or Type = Diversity
----------
Pokemon Team;

{blastoise} / Male / LV60 / Torrent
Moveset = Hydro Cannon / Flash Cannon / Water Pulse / Focus Blast
Item = Wise Glasses

{golem} / Male / LV60 / Rock Head
Moveset = Explosion / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Double-Edge
Item = Zoom Lens

{parasect} / Male / LV60 / Effect Spore
Moveset = X-Scissor / Seed Bomb / Spore / Cross Poison
Item = Muscle Band

{electrode} / Neither / LV60 / Static
Moveset = Explosion / Charge / Charge Beam / Mirror Coat
Item = Focus Sash

{muk} / Male / LV60 / Sticky Hold
Moveset = Explosion / Poison Jab / Curse / Substitute
Item = Black Sludge

{flareon} / Female / LV60 / Flash Fire
Moveset = Curse / Fire Fang / Bite / Tickle
Item = King's Rock

----------
Strategy = There is no strategy except that Mizuchi switches when he is at a type disadvantage...
----------
Aftermath = $10000 Poke'Dollars
----------
Special Note = Mizuchi is located somewhere in Huin's Victory Road on his way to you know where, once you beat him soundly, he will never be seen again, he must be beaten to access the secret area of Huin's Victory Road but can be challenged anytime no matter if it is during or after the first visit there...If anyone is wondering, he is blocking the only way to get there being the reason...

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Unique Trainer: Kaorin's Younger Brother

Name: Ashton
Region: Fudou
Background: Ashton is Kaorin's younger brother and is five years younger than her, being twelve and is much closer in age to the main character, you. (This being for all the games released in America thus far) He is born in Lynnal like his older sister and acquired his first Pok

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Unique Trainer: Kaorin's Younger Sister

Name: Alicia
Region: Fudou
Background: Alicia is Kaorin's younger sister and is four years younger than her, being thirteen and is the closest in age to the main character, you. (This being in comparison to all the games thus far released in North America) She is born in Lynnal like her older sister and acquired her first Pok

Last edited by Kaori Sakura on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Kaori Sakura = It's been fixed, thank you...

& Kaorin's Younger Sister has some awesome pokemon movesets going on there, I like'em...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = Why does the name have Alicia as Kaorin's younger brother-sister yet everything else has it correctly?...It's a glaring error, just giving a heads up here...

(Am currently working on Ashley & will have it up soon in place of this statement)

Meep!! A huge glaring error! I was in a rush to get Alicia out before I went to work. <.<'' So, that may have been what caused the error, but thank you very much for noticing it and mentioning it. Also, I look forward to seeing Ashley.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next