It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And you get the freaking gender wrong again. Lawrence Codye is a guy! Lawrence is a guy name too!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:04 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
torchie13125 wrote:
And you get the freaking gender wrong again. Lawrence Codye is a guy! Lawrence is a guy name too!

My name is purposely spelled Lawence so please do not add the r as it is actually also more work though you are very right...

zPIRATED wrote:
Don't worry man , even me and Lawence could make mistakes . Editted from Lawence's post , these are what I think are mistakes even she makes.They might not be , but oh well .... mistakes are in YELLOW optional mistakes are in RED

They weren't mistakes that I made, although I admit that your suggestions are right but I didn't want to alter the actual meanings of his dialog so I held back a little with my corrections so...yeah but I am a guy, it's even in my info that's in all of my post to the left...

Infernape77 wrote:
Thanks for your help, Lawence!

A very good time to say your welcome, anytime Infernape77...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry... I keep wanting to say Lawrence. Lawence. Got it! And... I don't have much time to post another gym leader right now. I have one in my mind, but it takes too long to wrote it all.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

torchie13125 wrote:
Sorry... I keep wanting to say Lawrence. Lawence. Got it! And... I don't have much time to post another gym leader right now. I have one in my mind, but it takes too long to wrote it all.

It's fine, alot of people do that so I'm used to it by now...& I know it takes alot of time cause it took me alot of time so that's fine too...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My bad ! ><" keep getting genders wrong..

Ya know .. torchie sounds like a guy and lawence like a girl .. [ NO OFFENCE THERE ]

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
My bad ! ><" keep getting genders wrong..

Ya know .. torchie sounds like a guy and lawence like a girl .. [ NO OFFENCE THERE ]

None taken but still, it's on the left right there under the avatar...

Now let's get back to posting or commenting on trainers please as I don't want this to turn into a conversation of any kind...

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay. Gym Leader 4 is coming soon! (I still need to work out movesets, so this evening is a perfect time to make.)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Name = Michelle / Gym Leader #6
Gender = Female
Region = Unknown Region #1
----------
Background = She's a prodigy engineer & only 13 years old with an Ice Fortress as a Gym, she sports suspender jeans which are blue over a maroon shirt with maroon foot only boots & a blue construction helmet with Maroon stringed goggles on & her hair is bronze for some reason...her parents are divorced with her mother living in another region which is currently unknown & her father living in the town in which she helps to keep functioning properly on a almost daily basis, she decided herself to stay with her father once she learned about the divorce instead of her mother mainly cause she wanted to become what she is already now which her father used to be before the region's "incident" cause him a career ending injury, the reason she has a Gym is mainly because she wanted to show off her projects to tourist & since trainers are the bulk of them what better way to do so while she may dress like a worker & do as such, she is also very adorable & a bit immature at times like when she loses a battle & she also occasionally explores the cave near town on occasion for metals, etc. which she uses in her projects & as energy for the town etc...also to note is that the region she is originally from is unknown at this point & that she absolutely loves the Sinnoh Underground & the "Metal Valley" which is in the same region as her Gym & also appeared as a result of the "incident"...
----------
Theme or Type = Ice
----------
Pokemon Team (1st Visit);

{cloyster} / Male / LV38 / Skill Link
Moveset = Rock Blast / Icicle Spear / Spike Cannon / Clamp

{jynx} / Female / LV39 / Oblivious
Moveset = Avalanche / Hail / Blizzard / Psychic

{glalie} / Male / LV40 / Ice Body
Moveset = Crunch / Hail / Blizzard / Avalanche

{froslass} / Female / LV41 / Snow Cloak
Moveset = Avalanche / Hail / Shadow Ball / Water Pulse

----------
Pokemon Team (Rematch);

{} / Male / LV64 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV65 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV65 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV66 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV66 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV67 /
Moveset =
Item =

----------
Strategy = umm, well, she starts out with Cloyster to pound you with multi hit attacks all of which will always hit 5 times due to it's Skill Link ability & may or maynot use Clamp first to add insult to injury based on Cloyster's target, next is either Jynx or Glalie who will proceed to utilize the dangerous Blizzard attack which due to Hail already being active via before the battle only takes one step however it will go away in 5 turns like other Hail instead of staying active like other environmentally caused weather effects except for Cloyster, all her pokemon have Hail so it ain't going no where for too long...anywho, Jynx has Psychic which scares Fighting types off & Glalie has Crunch which is not as dangerous but works normally against some of Ice's weaknesses, lastly or after either Jynx or Glalie falls there comes Froslass which is basically a speedy powerhouse which while it may not have Blizzard still has Avalanche & Shadow Ball which does decent damage to all of Ice's weaknesses except Steel & Water Pulse which will pretty much wipe out Fire & Rock Type pokemon & do acceptable damage to Fighting & Steel Type pokemon & regardless of the target has a chance to confuse the target which is worse Ability wise, Glalie recovers while Hail is active, Froslass is harder to hit in the same weather, Jynx is uneffected by the rare tactic known as Infatuation via Attract, etc. & Cloyster gets every hit every time with 3 of it's attacks via it's Skill Link ability, this match is difficult & will require some amount of skill even with the right pokemon Type wise, can you survive the Ice Fortress Assault?...
----------
Strategy (Rematch) = N/A
----------
Aftermath = Igloo Badge / TM for Avalanche / $12500 Pokedollars
----------
Aftermath (Rematch) = $25000 Pokedollars / Unlocks TM for Avalanche at Poke' Mart/Dept. Store locations
----------
Special Note = All the people in her town live in Igloo thus the reason the badge is the Igloo Badge...see?...

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Fourth Gym

Insect Gym

Bug Catcher ? Mary

Battle Start: Check out my awesome Bug Poke'Mon!

Win: I told you they were awesome!

Lose: Your Poke'Mon are awesome too!

{beedrill} | LV26 - Ability: Swarm
Toxic Spikes
Twin Needle
Endure
Fury Attack
Held Item = Bright Powder

{ariados} | LV26 - Ability: Swarm
Endure
Bug Bite
Night Shade
Shadow Sneak
Held Item = Bright Powder

Aftermath: 156

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That is your best gym yet Kaori Sakura...The bio for Natalie is better then half of the bios I ever made without question & I also like the strategy which from what I understand is worthy of a 4th Gym Leader I would say...

Name = Yamato / Gym Leader #7
Gender = Male
----------
Background = The previous Gym Leader of Yamato's town also used Dark Type pokemon but was deemed too unstable mentally to be what a gym leader is supposed to be so he was banished from the city & his location is unknown at moment so Yamato replaced him after moving to the region around the same time this happened which is at the same as when the protagonist starts his/her journey & so on, He is to his town's suprise almost as competitive as the person he replaced as he absolutely dispises losing yet he does what he is suppose to do when he loses & just rants about his opponent getting their's one day, he has a sister about his age which is 14 & unlike him, she is very disliking of competition thus they do not get along at all so while they are in the same region, they never see each other, ever, He is in terms of personality hard to get along with & very competitive but also somewhat smart when it comes to battling, he has black hair & sports a silk black short sleeve shirt & silk black jeans that has a white belt holding them up & black sneakers with white socks & has a black Onyx neckless which he is always wearing at all times...
----------
Theme or Type = Dark
----------

{sableye} / Male / LV45 / Keen Eye
Moveset = Pain Split / Payback / Shadow Claw / Zen Headbutt

{weavile} / Male / LV46 / Pressure
Moveset = Beat Up / Embargo / Night Slash / Ice Punch

{houndoom} / Male / LV47 / Flash Fire
Moveset = Beat Up / Fire Fang / Crunch / Embargo

{absol} / Male / LV48 / Super Luck
Moveset = Embargo / Psycho Cut / Night Slash / Future Sight

----------
Pokemon Team (Rematch);

{} / Male / LV65 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV66 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV66 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV67 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV67 /
Moveset =
Item =

{} / Male / LV68 /
Moveset =
Item =

----------
Strategy = His stradegy is simple, use Sableye to take out as much of your team as possible as possible using Pain Split then it's other attacks & once Sableye falls, he unleashes a deadly combo that will force you to fight without items of any kind, this he does with all 3 of his remaining pokemon who all come out using Embargo on all your pokemon before proceeding to obliterate them with powerful attack which you are force to either stop from happening or fall to the darkness...Embargo lasts more then long enough for a pokemon to defeat another & without items to use yourself, you are forced to depend on your pokemon's power alone with no chance of stopping anything that starts to turn the fight around...in short, you better bring your S game or after Sableye you will lose quickly without a Steel or Bug Type in your party which is the only recommeded types to fight him with as Fighting Type is weakened by 1 attack from 2 of his pokemon & will fall easily if faced with Sableye, The Bug & Steel Types will only have a problem with Houndoom which is 1 pokemon so just use something else for that 1 lol...
----------
Strategy (Rematch) = N/A
----------
Aftermath = Onyx Badge / TM for Payback / $15000 Pokedollars
----------
Aftermath (Rematch) = $30000 Pokedollars / Unlocks TMs for Payback & Embargo at Poke' Mart/Dept. Store locations
----------
Special Note = He gives you the TM for Payback instead of the 1 for Embargo because he wants you to know that he will get you back for beating him meaning he is very competitive...

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hahahaha , I have witnessed all of Lawence's leaders in the ol' thread ! XP

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
Hahahaha , I have witnessed all of Lawence's leaders in the ol' thread ! XP

Which 1 is your favorite then my observant friend?...

Name = Luke / Gym Leader #8
Gender = Male
----------
Background = His family members are the only people who can become the 8th Gym Leader in his region due to it well, basically being a tradition & the fact that they have the best trained pokemon that's suited for the Gym...he is the 5th member of his family to be appointed to be the Gym Leader of his town & he learns directly from his father & mother...his father teaches him about the Ground Type itself & his mother teaches him about the secondary types of whatever Ground Type pokemon he has, mainly the Rock Type which she perfers over the Ground Type...he was appointed around the time of the region's "incident" when his father retired about at the same time...he is 19 & like everyone else in his family is a bit fit & muscular but not to an outrageous extent...his hair is cut down to where he is almost bald & is black & he sports a white beater & dark tan jeans with a black belt holding it up & has no shoes at times & at other times wears short cloth socks which are white...a hier to his position has not been born yet but there's no need as a person in his position usually lasts well over 20 years if they don't retire early which isn't often...lastly, his pokemon team represent each possible environmental setting the region has...excluding sky cause their family doesn't approve of the Flying Type what so ever...not even Gligar & Gliscor who are both Ground Types...meh...
----------
Theme or Type = Ground
----------

{dugtrio} / Male / LV52 / Sand Veil
Moveset = Earthquake / Rock Slide / Sandstorm / Tri Attack

{whiscash} / Female / LV53 / Oblivious
Moveset = Earthquake / Aqua Tail / Zen Headbutt / Spark

{mamoswine} / Male / LV54 / Oblivious
Moveset = Earthquake / Rock Slide / Iron Head / Icicle Spear

{torterra} / Male / LV55 / Overgrow
Moveset = Earthquake / Crunch / Wood Hammer / Outrage

{camerupt} / Female / LV56 / Solid Rock
Moveset = Eruption / Earth Power / Ancient Power / Iron Head

{rhyperior} / Male / LV56 / Solid Rock
Moveset = Earthquake / Stone Edge / Dragon Rush / Megahorn

----------
Pokemon Team (Rematch);

{gliscor} / Female / LV67 /
Moveset =
Item =

{whiscash} / Female / LV69 /
Moveset =
Item =

{mamoswine} / Male / LV70 /
Moveset =
Item =

{torterra} / Male / LV71 /
Moveset =
Item =

{camerupt} / Female / LV73 /
Moveset =
Item =

{rhyperior} / Male / LV75 /
Moveset =
Item =

----------
Strategy = As the final Gym Leader in his region to overcome, he loves to give his challengers a first hand look into what is to come...the Elite 4...this is why 1. he has 6 pokemon, 2. he has unusually high level pokemon & 3. why they are optimized to destroy with very powerful attacks...as for his stradegy, well he first sends out Dugtrio which he always uses Sandstorm with first which might actually last the whole match due to him switching out Dugtrio when it's HPs is in the yellow to the next pokemon which will proceed to use whatever move he wants to with them on your pokemon & they pretty much all hurt alot...the sandstorm's damage recoil to non Ground/Rock/Steel pokemon is just the strawberry on top for his stradegy & once Dugtrio falls he's all offense as he will unleash his remaining arsenal in what may appear to be desperation to overwelm you...don't let him do this...Dugtrio is easy to take out but Whiscash may prove to be erritating as it knows Spark so don't be stupid here, no Water Types...Mamoswine is all power & no stradegy & finding a weakness to it is not hard in the least bit...Torterra may prove to be a problem with Outrage but half of it's arsenal is hindering to itself so use this to your advantage...Camerupt due to it's high ATK & SPATK stats is going to be a nightmare when you also put it's ability into consideration but it will fall if tackled properly so do what you need to against this special damage attack powerhouse...& finally there is the other nightmare that is Rhyperior which is his ace pokemon which until Dugtrio is down is not used before hand except when it's his best option against whatever took down Dugtrio...anyway, Rhyperior has the same ability as Camerupt but it's not as much of a threat on him due to his dreadful SPDEF stats so special attacks are the only way to take this tyrant down, or else...that's it...
----------
Strategy (Rematch) = N/A
----------
Aftermath = Gaia Badge / TM for Earthquake / $17500 Pokedollars / becomes Move Tutor for the move Fissure
----------
Aftermath (Rematch) = $35000 Pokedollars / Unlocks TMs for Earthquake at Poke' Mart/Dept. Store locations
----------
Special Note = Unlike other regions, you won't deal with the troublesome people for good until after you get all 8 Gym Badges of this region...you also in the process, fix the problem that the "incident" caused & so on...(also for those who saw my old signature back then with the talk of ground teams on it knew this was going to be the case long ago with his rematch team so congrats to those couple of people...)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

None .

ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME !

Just a tiny opinion , though , I think Onyx Badge suits Luke more ...

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME !

Just a tiny opinion , though , I think Onyx Badge suits Luke more ...

Thanks, that actually made me actually feel a little like I actually made it big & as for the badge situation...I though of black when I came up with Yamato's badge cause Onyx is a black jewel of sorts & Gaia when I though of Luke's badge for obvious reasons...

I don't get it, why would Onyx suit Luke's Badge more?...also, I am done with Parker's rematch team finally & it is good, the hell that is Minato's rematch moveset comes next...

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Whoops, forgot about this thread

3rd Gym of ??? Region
Peasnow Town
Leader: Frossla
Type: Ice
Badge: Crystal Badge
Poke 2620, Allow to use Fly, All Pokemon under level 40 will obey.
TM: Ice Beam

Trainers:

Skier(F) Denice
Challenge: Whoo! I like skiing!
Win: Yay! I win, I'll continue my skiing!
Lose: Maybe I need more training....
{sneasel} L20 (Ice Beam, Faint Attack, Fury Swipe, Screech)
{snorunt} L20 (Attract, Ice Beam, Powder SNow, Hail)

Ace Trainer(F) Fresa
Challenge: Say yes to Ice!
Win: Again, Say yes to Ice!!
Lose: No.. say no to Fire, Steel and Rock!
{snorunt} L21 (Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Double Team, Attract)

Ace Trainer(M) Vncent
Challenge: Brr...It's cold here
Win: Loser...But, it's still cold!
Lose: Duh, I lose. Ah, better buy a new jacket.
{snorunt} L21 (Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Double Team, Protect)

Lass Tika
Challenge: Look! I can see my face on the floor!
Win: You lose. Try again.
Lose: This cold place make me not concentrate to battle.
{sneasel} L23 (Ice Beam, Fury Swipe, Faint Attack, Quick Attack)
{swinub} L25 (Ice beam, Ice shard, Dig, Mud Slap)

Beauty Miranda
Challenge: Battle? Okay, here we go!
Win: My Pokemon cute and beauty, aren't they?
Lose: Frossla more beauty and stronger than me.
{smoochum} L24 (Ice beam, Charm, Confusion, Lick)
{jynx} L26 (Ice Beam, Psychic, Powder Snow, Lovely Kiss)

GYM LEADER
Challenge: Ice Pokemon are useful, make me happy and Ice cream. Oh, yes, my name is Frossla, can we start battle now? I'm in hurry
Win: Ice cream, Ice cream and Ice cream.. Uh? The battle has over?
Lose: Oh, my... You.... awesome. Because you win against me, take this badge!
Last Pokemon: Go, my Pokemon! We'll have Ice cream party if we win!
After Battle: Nah, take this, Crystal Badge, you can now use HM Fly outside battle. Plus, receive this TM. That TM contains Ice Beam, my favourite move. It may freeze foe, so you can attack it freely when your opponent frozen.
{jynx} L28 @Icy Rock
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Hail

Wake Up Slap

{froslass} L30 @Chesto Berry
Attract
Rest
Water Pulse
Ice Shard

{piloswine} L33 @Sitrus Berry
Ice Shard
Ice Beam
Ice Fang

Mud Bomb

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Fifth Gym

Universal Gym

Lass ? Andrea

Battle Start: I'm the first bridge you'll have to cross if you want to face Mr.Walter!

Win: Boy, do you have a lot to learn if you want to stand up to Mr.Walter.

Lose: You're good, but only time will tell if you have anything on Mr.Walter.

{zangoose} | LV40 - Ability: Immunity
Swords Dance
Detect
Fury Cutter
Crush Claw
Held Item = Leftovers

Aftermath: 120

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Kaori Sakura = When I battled Lt. Surge in FRLG, I hated the occasionally lost due to Double Team spamming on his part(I didn't use a ground type on him for the challenge) but even then I found it noticeably fair due to him having to set it up on what is mostly higher LV pokemon & I had items...

My point is that I really like this Gym cause it's leader uses evasion modifiers but doesn't just simply relay on it alone once he uses it...& it does give more of a challenge to the player...Oh & of course Thank You for advertising this thread via your signature, it's appreciated...

@ Infernape77 = I really like your Gym too & I mean this in a good way but your trainers statements are improving as well...

Special Trainers are coming up from me as I think about that Elite 4 from Universe B...I think I will do Itasuke first, meh...

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = When I battled Lt. Surge in FRLG, I hated the occasionally lost due to Double Team spamming on his part(I didn't use a ground type on him for the challenge) but even then I found it noticeably fair due to him having to set it up on what is mostly higher LV pokemon & I had items...

My point is that I really like this Gym cause it's leader uses evasion modifiers but doesn't just simply relay on it alone once he uses it...& it does give more of a challenge to the player...

@ Infernape77 = I really like your Gym too & I mean this in a good way but your trainers statements are improving as well...

Special Trainers are coming up from me as I think about that Elite 4 from Universe B...I think I will do Itasuke first, meh...

[color=olive]I appreciate the compliments you've been giving me. ^-^ I feel a little spoiled. I have been trying a bit harder now to keep the Gyms sort of fresh though still themed.

By the way, so far from what I've seen of you, my favourite would be Minato. As much respect I actually have for Eevee and it's evolutions it seems that not many other people actually like it. Complaining on it having too many, it's stats and movesets causing it to be a garbage Pok

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Kaori Sakura = well, not trying to take anything away from anyone else but you seem to put an amount of work into your gyms, etc. that rivals the amount that I do(most likely) & yeah, once you hit gym 4 things tend to become harder to keep interesting but the advantage I had is that I actually had in the past made my region with around 100 made up pokemon with only around 5% of them being connected to actual pokemon & the Gym Leaders/Elite 4, environmental settings, etc. determined what those pokemon & their types were to be, thus when it came to making roosters, I just replaced made up pokemon with actual pokemon that was the most similar & had 1 same type as the made up pokemon...

Minato does that without question as he is the "dark force" of the Gym Leaders in the region, only being second to Luke who he actually can beat anyway so & I tend not to listen to competitive battle critics as I call them...

Not all the Special Trainers of my region are from there but they are either currently living in the region or are just visiting the region...

Good Luck with that...

Itasuke, the Shinobi who is in a sense, to Aegis what Lance is to Clair will be in my next post once I get a moveset together for his team, coming soon...

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:

Quote:

Can't wait to see your trainer

4th Gym of ??? Region
Sproutank City
Leader: Aspore
Type: Grass
Badge: Clover Badge
Poke 3200, Allow to use Flash, All Pokemon under level 50 will obey.
TM: Solarbeam

Trainer:

Aroma Lady Floria
Challenge: I love to spread sweet aroma, I spread them when battle!
Win: This aroma gives my Pokemon strenght
Lose: My aroma affects on your Pokemon....
{ivysaur} L25 (Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, Solarbeam, Razor Leaf)
{roselia} L27 (Magical Leaf, Aromatherapy, Petal Dance, Solarbeam)

Florist Hana
Challenge: Want some flowers?
Win: So, Can you buy these flowers?
Lose: I think I should sell tese flowers at another place.
{roselia} L26 (Toxic Spikes, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Solarbeam)

Breeder M Theo
Challenge: Wait! You must see my awesome Pokemon
Win: I have skills on both Battling and Breeding
Lose: I lose, but I'm beaten by none in breeding
{budew} L24 (Worry Seed, Water Sport, Cotton SPore, Solarbeam)
{skiploom} L26 (Cotton Spore, Sythesis, Sunny Day, Solarbeam)
{bayleef} L28 (Bullet Seed, Solarbeam, Razor Leaf, Reflect)

Breeder F Rani
Challenge: I'm more skillful than Theo!
Win: What I said, I'm better than Theo
Lose: Huh, Breeding makes more fun than Battling....
{budew} L24 (Worry Seed, Water Sport, Cotton SPore, Solarbeam)
{skiploom} L26 (Cotton Spore, Sythesis, Sunny Day, Solarbeam)
{bellosom} L27 (Petal Dance, Attract, Mega Drain, Sweet Scent)

Gardener Roodney
Challenge: Don't ruin my gorgeous flowers!
Win: It's the payback for your impudence!
Lose: Gym? Oh, soryy, I think I'm in my garden.
Shikijika L27 (Solarbeam, Grass Knot, Double Kick, Energy Ball)

Traveler Weena
Challenge: I travel in the desert every months
Win: My Pokemon protects me from the effect of Sandstorm
Lose: I lose, bye... I'll continued my traveling on the desert
{cacnea} L31 (Needle Arm, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Sucker Punch)
Yanappu L30 (Vine Whip, Bite, Solarbeam, Seed Bomb)

GYM LEADER
Challenge: Finally, a challenger! OH that's you <name>, we meet at the Contest Palace enterance. I'm a coordinator, but also a Gym Leader. Ok then, let's battle!
Win: Hmm.. My Clover badge make me so lucky! Don't worry, you can battle with me again
Lose: Wow, You're great! Uh, I hate to say it, but you win, accept this Clover badge!
Last Pokemon: I won't let you to defeat me, show your power!
After battle: This badge allow you to use HM Flash outside battle and makes all POkemon under level 50 obey you. Before you left, take this TM, this TM contain Solarbeam, strong enough move but need charging before attacking, you can use this without charging in sunny weather.

Yanakey L33 M @Sitrus Berry
-Crunch
-Rock Tomb
-Magical Leaf
-Solarbeam

Mebukijika L34 F @Heat Rock
-Solarbeam
-Grass Knot
-Jump Kick
-Sunny Day

{cacturne} L36 M @Miracle Seed
-Sandstorm
-Needle Arm
-Solarbeam
-Sunny Day
*NOTE: Cacturne first use Sandstorm, after the effect were off, he'll use Sunny Day and vice persa.

ASPORE POKEMON IN BEAUTY CONTEST (MASTER RANK)

Mebukijika (Deira)
-Sunny Day - Beauty
-Solarbeam - Cool
-Worry Seed - Beauty
-Energy Ball - Beauty

Shikijika :[url=http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shikijika_(Pok

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry for being absent here for so long. I had work to do, and another forum was completely trying to take me out of here. (PokeFarm)
Gym Leader #4 of Whitedark Region: Whirlina
Theme: Flying Types

Gym Trainer 1: Bird Keeper Tom
Start: I flew here on my Bird Pokemon's back!
Win: And then I crushed you with their might!
Lose: I failed to take flight when we were losing...
Pokemon Team:
{pidgeotto} Lv. 23
Quick Attack
FeatherDance
Whirlwind
Twister
{skarmory} Lv. 23
Peck
Swift
Air Cutter
Whirlwind (TM)
{farfetch'd} Lv. 25
Poison Jab
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
Slash
{staravia} Lv. 24
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Whirlwind
Aftermath: 396 Poke

Gym Trainer 2: Bird Keeper Lizzie
Start: My Flying Pokemon will pluck your Pokemon out of the ground!
Win: And we just did!
Lose: Your Pokemon shot them out of the sky...
Pokemon Team:
{skarmory} Lv. 27
Whirlwind (TM)
Air Cutter
Peck
Swift
{doduo} Lv. 23
Quick Attack
Peck
Pursuit
Uproar
Aftermath: 509 Poke
Gym Trainer 3: Black Belt Aaron
Start: Never thought I'd be here, huh?
Win: Well, my Fighting Pokemon are the best, after all!
Lose: You've bested me...
Pokemon Team:
{makuhita} Lv. 25
Vital Throw
Smellingsalt
Whirlwind
Fake Out
{hariyama} Lv. 28
Vital Throw
Smellingsalt
Whirlwind
Brine
Aftermath: 392 Poke
Gym Leader: Whirlina
Bio: She was born in the Whitedark region, and then went to school in the Johto Region. There, she received a Skarmory as her first Pokemon, from an old man that wanted to give her the Pokemon. Ever since then, she has been training to better herself. She has created a TM for her favorite move, Whirlwind.
Intro: I have not fought anyone since a long time ago. Are you sure you're a trainer? Very well, if you say so.
Start: My Flying Pokemon will take your breath away!
Win: If you do not know the majesty of birds, you cannot win against me.
Lose: ...! You've taken my breath away! Congratulations! Here is the Lightfeather Badge.
Pokemon Team:
{togekiss} Lv. 29
Air Slash
Wish
Aura Sphere
Ancentpower
{swellow} Lv. 30
Whirlwind (TM)
Pluck
Quick Attack
Double Team
{pelipper} Lv. 31
Protect
Wing Attack
Water Pulse
Supersonic
{skarmory} Lv. 34
Steel Wing
Air Cutter
Metal Sound
Whirlwind (TM)
Aftermath: 3400 Poke

Whew! took me forever!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm too lazy to browse through , but the last post I made was the one where I said that Lawence's posts are all epic !
After that it all belongs to my brother . So if he offended anyone , sincere apologies to the people he offended ....

So if you seen my post few posts back , I said that I'd be re-doing my Gym Leaders . Gym Leader ONE is done and ready for posting .

Just to keep things neat , he'll be in the following post :)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Episode 1 : The First Battle

Stonefist Gym

Blackfist ?
Start : You think you can beat Zyler ? Well I'll see about that !
Win : You should really toughen up a little before showing your face in this Gym ever again !
Lose : You might have defeated me , but Zyler is 10x more powerful then any trainer you have faced !

{geodude} Level 8 ; Sturdy
Tackle , Mud Sport , Defense Curl , Rock Polish

{geodude} Level 10 ; Rock Head
Tackle , Mud Sport , Defense Curl , Rock Polish

Reward : 130 Poke

Blackfist ?
Start : I see you've beaten my comrade-in-training , well lets see what you got !
Win : You must've beaten my friend by fluke . Hmph .
Lose : I see why he lost now .. go on , challenge Zyler .

{machop} Level 9 ; Guts
Low Kick , Leer , Focus Energy

{onix} Level 11 ; Rock Head
Tackle , Rock Throw , Screech , Mud Sport

Reward : 160 Poke

Gym Leader Zyler [ ? ]

Bio : Zyler was under the teaching of Kanto Region's Bruno. Although Bruno strongly suggested he used Fighting types , he insisted on using his childhood friend , Geodude. For being an orphan, Geodude was given to him by his teacher , Professor Lyra. Being trained under the likes of Bruno,
Geodude adapted a fighting-like style of battling , using Melee moves instead of range moves.He fell into a dungeon after he set out on his journey, and started being interested in fossils in his time there.He started using Fossil Pokemon along with his Rock Pokemon for battles and has without a doubt beaten several trainers and idetified as a trainer with paramount talent. Due to his Geodude's FIST Fighting style and his love for STONE / Fossilized Pokemon , he developed the name of STONEFIST.

Special Note : His Pokemon team varies depending on your Starter choice . Those in the respective colors are according to Grass / Water/ Flame Pokemon .

Start : Hah ! You've beaten my disciples in training. Well let me teach you the true power of Stone & Fighting Pokemon !
Win : You might wanna pack some harder punches in your Pokemon .. their absolutely fragile !
Lose : No way ! Your battling style alongside your Pokemon is superb ! But thats not all I've got ....

Last Pokemon : We'll see what you can do against my partner right here !

{geodude} Level 11 ; Sturdy
Tackle , Defense Curl , Rock Tomb , Mud Sport

{onix} Level 13 ; Sturdy
Tackle , Rock Tomb , Harden , Screech

{omanyte} Level 15 ; Swift Swim
Constrict , Withdraw , Bite , Water Gun

{lileep} Level 15 ; Suction Cups
Astonish , Constrict , Acid , Ingrain

{shieldon} Level 15 ; Sturdy
Tackle , Take Down , Metal Sound , Protect

Reward : Dungeon Badge , TM?? Rock Tomb , 280 Poke

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Sixth Gym

Terrain Gym

Hiker ? Rodney

Battle Start: Think you have what it takes to defeat Mabel?

Win: Run along, kid. You're still wet behind the ears.

Lose: You just might, kid. You just might.

{golem} | LV50 - Ability: Rock Head
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rock Blast
Defense Curl
Held Item = Leftovers

Aftermath: 150

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A SCHOOL GIRL WITH A GARCHOMP ?!

SHE IS ONE HELLA A TRAINER.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next