It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Easy Money 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

If you find yourself strapped for Poke after beating the main game in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, I have the solution. First, win a lot of times at whatever Battle Frontier facility you like the most. Then, spend your battle points on lots of Pokemon Drinks (Protean, etc.) and sell them back to the nearest Pokemon Mart. Each one sells for 4900 Poke, so you should be surfing in the stuff in no time at all.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

nice tip cheers for that. :D

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Battle constantly with an amulet coin.
Epic moo-lah.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

if you want to rake in the cash at lightspeed then this is an awesome way to do it.

This only works on diamond,pearl and platinum.

Once you have the amulet coin and the vs seeker head to sunnyshore city.

leave the city to the left and head along the beach till you find a rich boy who only has one measly luxio. Battle him with the amulet coin equipped and he will shell out a whopping $17600 each time.

once youve finished the battle(which should take about 3 seconds with a strong ground attack) then run around 100 steps to recharge the vs seeker and fight him again... and again......and AGAIN!

Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just often use the drinks they are very helpful tools

Thu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well ... since I'm grinding levels on several Pokémon (in HG), I'm battling every time I have 3 or 4 NPC's that want to battle. I always have an amulet coin on my first crittur, so I get as much as possible when I beat them. I also sell extra items picked up on the Pokéwalker (like pearls, nuggets, star pieces, flotsam, jetsam . . .). And I'm having "mom" save money for me (she's at about 70K Pokéyen). Haven't really had to struggle much for money in the game since I'd gotten to about Goldenrod City.

One thing I learned too is that you can get that guy in Azalea Town to make lots of Pokéballs -- waaaaay more than you probably need -- I've been selling those too. I mean really -- what a racket! You go around collecting tons of apricorns, they're completely free, and this guy turns them into items you can sell for, like 300 Pokéyen at any Pokémart! It's so profitable that I'm surprised the Pokécops haven't put a stop to it yet.

[Edited to correct stupid spelling mistake. :-/]

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Last edited by BarnOwl on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

cheesehead wrote:
leave the city to the left and head along the beach till you find a rich boy who only has one measly luxio. Battle him with the amulet coin equipped and he will shell out a whopping $17600 each time.

There is actually an old couple on Route 212 that give out $18,000 each with the amulet coin. It's more efficient to use the Vs. Seeker for two high-payout trainers than one. The gentleman has a chatot, and the socialite uses a roselia. I got to $999,999 twice in a very short amount of time using this method.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]