It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 THAT Pokemon hatched from an EGG? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was doing some pokedex padding the other day and it involved me breeding my Exeggutor and I got the egg and hatched it. Then I realized that I just hatched a half dozen eggs from a different egg...How does that make sense?! It plain and simple doesn't...

What other Pokemon shouldn't be hatching from eggs?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, Kangaskhan hatches with a new baby already in its pouch. That seems odd. Two MR. Mimes shouln't be laying eggs either. Plus, Miltank and Tauros seem to be different genders of the same species. They should be mateing with eachother. Or, if you want to get really technical about it, any Pokemon based on a plant, mammal, or inanimate object shouldn't be laying eggs (like Geodude, Mankey, or Bellsprout).

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

haha, many good points, but seeds are a form of egg I suppose...then again, it's all very backwards...

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Onix comes out of an egg presumably huge already. Togepi is an egg you only hatched a little bit. If you want to make the "opposite genders-basically same Pokemon" argument, then Latias and Latios should be able to breed with a random one coming from the eggs. Skitty and Wailord shouldn't be able to breed (they can, Google it). I also have a bit of a qualm with Ditto breeding. I presume that the Pokemon sees the Ditto before it Transforms and they "make" the egg. Wouldn't that weird a Pokemon out? Like doing it with gum that someone shaped into their exact likeness? If you think about it, all Pokemon that breed with Ditto are narcissists in a crazy way. Or what if Ditto doesn't transform before hand and your Pokemon just starts humping smiling Silly Putty? Think about that next time you're breeding for those IV's...

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, I agree about the Latios and Latias, though I think it might defeat the purpose of them being legendary if you were able to breed them. But, then again, there was a baby Lugia in one episode of the show, along with it's mother...and I'm pretty sure that the Lugia from the movie was a male...

There's also the argument of Nidoqueen. I don't see why you can't breed her! It's just not right! I had to go find a Nidoran(girl) because you can't breed for her!

Lol at the ditto putty, btw...

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Kangaskhan, Onix, and Lapras come to mind quickly, as well as Skarmory, Miltank, Scyther and Gastly. Seriously, how does a Ghost HATCH from an egg?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Megamaster37 wrote:
Seriously, how does a Ghost HATCH from an egg?

Uh oh, it's MAGIC! You knoooow~ :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wish like in the show eggs reflected what was inside of them, That would make it easyer to ID them, I never store eggs for later because I won't know what they are.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
I wish like in the show eggs reflected what was inside of them, That would make it easyer to ID them, I never store eggs for later because I won't know what they are.

Lol, I know what you mean. I carry at max 4 eggs at a time because I need my flying pokemon and the pokemon that stomps on everything in my path. Then I get frustrated when my eggs get out of order by when they hatch. Oh so frustrating! D:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Captured in a cave in Afgha- OH GOD! DON'T KILL ME!- Nevermind! Don't tell anyone!
OMG Snorlax! What happened to that full incense i gave you?!

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]