It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Idea for the Final Pokemon Game 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

AriGold wrote:
I really think a sequel to Pokemon Snap should be made for the Wii. The game was especially revolutionary because of the interaction with Pokemon in their habitat as opposed to the gameboy games where you can't see the actual pokemon until you enter a battle (with the exception to legendaries and the like, but still, all they do is sit there and wait for you to interact with them). I think it would also be awesome for a console RPG that takes the style of Pokemon Snap except you're catching Pokemon and not taking pictures of them.

THIS.

It is true what was said about Gen I and II, creating the genre then the standards. I am beginning to feel old when people online say they never owned/played a Gen I game (or even a GBC). THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD!

I like the idea of a final game, because let's face it, someday the universe will implode and obliterate the pokemon series (and all other matter), so it WILL end, so Nintendo needs to have a plan for that game.

Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Charizard Rider wrote:

Anyway. Where is this "generation 3 was the worst" coming from? I've never heard one complaint about it before. Now generation 4 on the other hand...I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I heard somebody say it sucked.

Exactly! I actually quite liked Generation 3, it introduced {Ralts}, and {Deoxys}, which, you have to admit, is pretty awesome.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Charizard Rider wrote:

Anyway. Where is this "generation 3 was the worst" coming from? I've never heard one complaint about it before. Now generation 4 on the other hand...I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I heard somebody say it sucked.

Exactly! I actually quite liked Generation 3, it introduced {ralts}, and {deoxys}, which, you have to admit, is pretty awesome. (deoxys)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm gonna agree with everyone else on the mega "all 5 regions in one" game.

40 gym leaders to fight (Well, 41 if you count Tate AND Liza)! 16 Elite Four to defeat! And 6 champions to conquer! THAT'D BE AWESOME!

And what's all this about Generation III being bad? GTFO.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Charizard Rider wrote:
Krisp wrote:
I don't care about Mystery Dungeon or Ranger or related garbage

But I love Mystery Dungeon. Any game that makes me cry(PMD 1, when the player's team gets exiled because of the Ninetales thing)is awesome in my book. The sad music got to me...

mystery dungeon was good, but it could have been a bit more challenging...

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

the final game should have an uber-plot, with the end of the world coming, and at the end, everything in the world is obliterated... maybe the pokemon go to a new planet (since they came from space in the first place) or to heaven or something. but let's hope that doesn't happen (the last game, i mean). in sort of the style of "knowing" with nicholas cage (an awesome movie, btw, imo).
now if they actually do make a final game, then afterwards they should have a "summary" game of sorts, in which all the regions and everything exist. that way you wouldn't have to worry about plot so much, and could just focus on the "pokemon" aspect of the game. but that's just my opinion.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2