It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Thoughts on Cheating in Pokemon 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I would only cheat in order to make the Gym Challenge more interesting(which thanks to Sinnoh games I no longer need to do), obtain exclusive pokemon such as {jirachi} & {celebi} (which I don't ever train due to them being exclusive).

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've never cheated. Sure, it's hard to get the exact nature and perfect iv's you need. It may be impossible to get event pokemon too, but for me it takes away a bit of the fun. It wouldn't be as interesting to me if I didn't have to work hard and think to get the results I want.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I dislike cheaters, it seems unfair to people like me who spend days trying to breed for great IV's, when all they have to do is boot up pokesav and the IV's are all set to 31.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Adversity wrote:
I dislike cheaters, it seems unfair to people like me who spend days trying to breed for great IV's, when all they have to do is boot up pokesav and the IV's are all set to 31.

Which shouldn't be allowed to even be possible in the games anyway...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cheaters are cheaters.

Some people cheat so they can feel like they accomplished something, those who do not cheat are the ones who actually have.

I don't like cheating and never have, if I can't do something then that's that.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile ICQ
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I find cheating takes the fun out of games. The only cheat i ever used is 900x rare candies but that was AFTER i bet the game. I still have never used a rare candy on my team. All the pokemon on my team are level 94 (except Giratina who is level 93) and i trained them to that level. I have a female Blaziken,Leafeon and a shiny Glaceon with amazing IV's. Everybody thinks i hacked my Glaceon but i didn't. I just got really lucky.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm not a fan on cheating in any way really. When I went to get Jirachi yesterday, some kid was pestering me about his complete pokédex. I asked him and he said he used a game shark, I think I actually laughed at him...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I despise the thought of cheating; it just makes playing the games less worth it. It also ruined my silver version when I was eleven.

The only thing I will consider using is the emerald clone glitch; I don't really consider it cheating in the first place, as it is provided by the game, albeit in the form of a glith (most probably) and it's not like the ultimate pokemon can be born from the method. I prefer to do the work from scratch, though, so I don't even use rare candies or vitamins for the most part. Also, if I get a shiny, or something worthwhile off the GTS, and I know it has been hacked, I will keep it, but it won't leave my box, and it will be replaced when a legit version comes into my posession.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I used to thrive on cheats in the old Super NES games. At one point I had them all memorized for the games I played the most.

Personally, though, I don't mind people who use codes to get the uber legendaries like Arceus, Mew, Celebi, so on and so forth. Recently, I was thinking about using some to get them in my DP gen games. However, I utterly despise those jerks who use them to power-up their Pokemon to unbelievably strong level and give them overwhelming stats. So, I'm kind of mixed like that.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i only cheat after i have beaten the game and i never save the cheat or what i have done due to the cheat

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2