It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Embarrassing and Laughable Game Moments 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Losing to my dad (yes my DAD) at Pokemon Stadium. I could beat all of my family EXCEPT for him. After a few battles with him i officially hated rentals.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i use to think that togepi would eventually evolve into lugia lol this popped into my mind after i saw togetic (this was before the fourth generation so i didn't know about togekiss yet). i mean look at togepis head shape and then look at togetics head and look at lugias head they are similar and togetic has wings and its white like lugia and i tought the little blue and red designs on its stomach would turn completely blue like in lugia stomach. and togekiss is just one step away from looking like a lugia.

so now look at the pictures i provided below and tell me if you agree with what i use to think

ImageImage

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dracomence wrote:
i use to think that togepi would eventually evolve into lugia lol this popped into my mind after i saw togetic (this was before the fourth generation so i didn't know about togekiss yet). i mean look at togepis head shape and then look at togetics head and look at lugias head they are similar and togetic has wings and its white like lugia and i tought the little blue and red designs on its stomach would turn completely blue like in lugia stomach. and togekiss is just one step away from looking like a lugia.

so now look at the pictures i provided below and tell me if you agree with what i use to think

ImageImage

Haha, wow. That's kinda cool, actually!

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dracomence wrote:

ImageImage

That is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

THEY AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR! There is no Red on Lugia, Togekiss doesn't have a tail, and there are no blue things on togekiss's back.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well if you think thats stupid look how feedbass turned into a milotic genius

anyways i once battle my cousin he had his favorite pokemon aggron level 100 but he didn't know i was going to use shedinja level 57. ok so we're battling and his facial expression was priceless when he saw that only super effective moves work on shedinja so i was laughing thinking that i was going to win flawlessly and i used shadow ball and it barely scratched him. i wasn't worried because i knew he didn't have super effective moves so i knew i would eventually get his hp to zero. well i never expected him to have his aggron holding leftovers so after the first turn he was back to full hp so my facial expression was priceless. i eventually went to struggled and well i died.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

the first and only shiny i have ever caught was on saphire. i didn't know what they were at the time, but i noticed the wired colord ears on the whismer and caught it.a few weeks later i loaned the game to my friend and said he could restart it. not only did i lose my whismer he also K'Oed kyroge.

a little while ago i went into a double battle in diamond's battle tower with bronzong uxie lucario and empoleon. my empoleon knew cut at the time. later in the seventh battle of the set, it was down to my empoleon and there blissey. with only cut and 50 health left i thought i was going to lose. blissey kept using softboiled and regaining all of it's health.