It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Embarrassing and Laughable Game Moments 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Losing to my dad (yes my DAD) at Pokemon Stadium. I could beat all of my family EXCEPT for him. After a few battles with him i officially hated rentals.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i use to think that togepi would eventually evolve into lugia lol this popped into my mind after i saw togetic (this was before the fourth generation so i didn't know about togekiss yet). i mean look at togepis head shape and then look at togetics head and look at lugias head they are similar and togetic has wings and its white like lugia and i tought the little blue and red designs on its stomach would turn completely blue like in lugia stomach. and togekiss is just one step away from looking like a lugia.

so now look at the pictures i provided below and tell me if you agree with what i use to think

ImageImage

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dracomence wrote:
i use to think that togepi would eventually evolve into lugia lol this popped into my mind after i saw togetic (this was before the fourth generation so i didn't know about togekiss yet). i mean look at togepis head shape and then look at togetics head and look at lugias head they are similar and togetic has wings and its white like lugia and i tought the little blue and red designs on its stomach would turn completely blue like in lugia stomach. and togekiss is just one step away from looking like a lugia.

so now look at the pictures i provided below and tell me if you agree with what i use to think

ImageImage

Haha, wow. That's kinda cool, actually!

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dracomence wrote:

ImageImage

That is the single stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

THEY AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR! There is no Red on Lugia, Togekiss doesn't have a tail, and there are no blue things on togekiss's back.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well if you think thats stupid look how feedbass turned into a milotic genius

anyways i once battle my cousin he had his favorite pokemon aggron level 100 but he didn't know i was going to use shedinja level 57. ok so we're battling and his facial expression was priceless when he saw that only super effective moves work on shedinja so i was laughing thinking that i was going to win flawlessly and i used shadow ball and it barely scratched him. i wasn't worried because i knew he didn't have super effective moves so i knew i would eventually get his hp to zero. well i never expected him to have his aggron holding leftovers so after the first turn he was back to full hp so my facial expression was priceless. i eventually went to struggled and well i died.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

the first and only shiny i have ever caught was on saphire. i didn't know what they were at the time, but i noticed the wired colord ears on the whismer and caught it.a few weeks later i loaned the game to my friend and said he could restart it. not only did i lose my whismer he also K'Oed kyroge.

a little while ago i went into a double battle in diamond's battle tower with bronzong uxie lucario and empoleon. my empoleon knew cut at the time. later in the seventh battle of the set, it was down to my empoleon and there blissey. with only cut and 50 health left i thought i was going to lose. blissey kept using softboiled and regaining all of it's health. then it ran out of moves while i still had ten cuts left. it used struggle and ended up killing itself. cut won me the last battle in the doubles battle in my set.

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My missingo glitched and it turned all my pokemon team into other missingos and they all changed into random pokes,[if I leveled them up], and my DV trained Mewtwo was in my party...LOL!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had just heard that if you press down a b you have a better chance of catching a pokemon. That was just b4 my battle with Lugia on Gold. So i tried it and it didnt work. So I thought if I press more buttons it may work better. I caught it though after a few random pokeballs. On my way out I thought I might as well catch a Golbat. I has 2 pokeballs left... remember my thought about pressing more buttons?

I never heard of soft reset

(not saved btw)

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I was training in Stark mountain on my Diamond, and i came across a shiny Graviler.

Luckly, i had my level 100 Farfetched with false swipe, so i switched out, to get it down to 1 hp.

When i made my move, i kept saying "Don't use Explosion, Don't use Explosion, Don't use Explosion, ****...."

It had used explosion before i had a chance to throw a Ultra ball at it.

It was the first shinny that i ever saw and lost =

-------

There was another funny thing that happen a few years ago.

It was right when i got my Ruby, i was walking though the tall grass, and came across a Absol. Being as i just watched the 6th movie, and had no real knowledge of the Hoenn dex, i though that he was a legendary. But i didn't have a Master ball or any Ultra balls. So, i lost him.

I frantically went to buy some Ultra balls, then rushed back to the place that i saw him.

Much to my surprise, i ran into multiple Absol...

:frustrated:

In-game Name: Hikari

Pokemon Diamond Details
Friend Code: 2277 5880 4155
In-game Name: Crystal

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. my most embarrassing game moment.....i was trying to catch an abra to fill up my dex, but it just wouldnt catch. i got so frustrated that i INTENTIONALLY threw my one and only master ball (despite me knowing that it could catch anything) and got an abra. with my master ball XD. incidentally i caught mewtwo with a pokeball. lol. (i think i also shared this story in the "masterball memories" thread.)

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Captured in a cave in Afgha- OH GOD! DON'T KILL ME!- Nevermind! Don't tell anyone!
I have three. First was on yellow: Wait.... You can jump over those cliffs? Ohhh...

Second: On Pearl, I got the good rod without ever getting the old rod. I wondered what happened to the old rod and didn't find out until I was on my way to Canalave.

Third: I used the versus seeker on someone while leveling my eeveelution team. My team were all about level 20 and hers were level 40's. I screwed her over though, because she had grass types and I had a flareon. Then I used the versus seeker again. I was fighting level 60's. I eventually decided that my flareon was not going to be able to defeat the goddamn gigadrain spamming roselia because the CPUs have infinite pp. I sent out my level 25 leafeon and kicked the roselia's ass. But the point is I used a versus seeker on someone who, last time I fought them, had twice my level. What's worse is that battle didn't level up my pokemon.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I played Pokemon Red when it first came out, so yes, it was a loooooong time ago....

So my Charmander had evolved into a Charmeleon, and I thought it was because I was being nice to him. I decided to try the same with that Mankey I really like. So I made him battle, not letting him loose too much health, running to the nearest Pokemon center as soon as it was damaged or statused. I was being the perfect trainer. But then he didn't evolve at level 16, like Charmander did... I was a bit confused, but kept going. He got to level 26 eventually, and then my game crashed. Nothing was left on it. It felt like my Mankey had just broken up with me! All this care, all this time, for nothing! I felt cheated.

Suffice to say that I had to restart, and in the process I learned how Pokemon really evolved at that point....

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This just happened recently, and it is the funniest thing that has ever happened in my soulsilver. My Lv.48 Feraligator just got beat up by a Lv.7 Dratini in the Dragon's Den. He got me into the yellow zone until I finally was released from it's wrap and swiche Pokemon. I caught it!
{dratini}

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Probably my most funniest moment was this: I was talking to my friend, who suggested I try a trick in Pokemon Platinum.
When I did it, I acidentally opened the Pal Pad, when I closed it, the ENTIRE PLACE was glitched! Just like the old Glitch City in R/B!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i have so many... the first time i played i was about 5 on my cousin's ruby. i could read enough to see the word SAVE but not enough to see THIS WILL DELETE YOUR FRCKNG DATA!!! she never said anything about it but i still feel bad :(

2nd I refused the magicarp from the con artist in FR then caught a gyrados in my masterball because of the pokemon episode i saw XD

3rd I was so used to using MOVE POKEMON in my pc that when i chose WITHDRAW POKEMON i released my altaria! it was lvl 50 too T_T

4th it was the battle arcade so i got my team some berries. the first pokemon was a farfetchd so i started teasing it "awwwww.... poor fethcy lost his leek" and then like it heard me it used knock off and i lost my berry. it's curently my battle video :P

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In my Secret Base at Route 116- come and find me! :P
As much as I love Soul Silver, the HG/SS games were the worst for me in terms of luck. The first is moments relating to HG/SS, the second is ingame.

I didn't realize the games were coming out during the time I had spring break. I had Heart Gold reserved at Gamestop in Arizona. I went home to ba New Mexico and I was like Hey, Dad, you need to buy me Soul Silver *with puppy eyes because I'm a college student and have no money.* So mom and I went and she gave me 5 bucks to reserve it the day before. I get my Soul Silver and my Lugia figure. I come back to Arizona, pick up HG, and apparently they're out of Ho-Oh figures. I was sooo bummed.

Then, to make matters worse, I'm playing through Soul Silver. I get all 16 badges, and have not stepped foot into Mt. Silver once. I save, go to the E4 for my second time, and they're on the second tier, 60+. I figured, oh great. Lance murdered me the first time, but I still made it out okay since I hoarded my Max Revives. Will murdered my first two pokemon, and I so I reset knowing I was going nowhere fast. I go to train in the route east of Mt. Silver, and my pokemon were seemingly getting nothing out of it. The 1000 exp my Dragonite was getting wasn't enough since she is so slow in leveling. I was like forget this, I'm pwning all you n00bs (E4 and Red) with a load of rare candies. My pokemon are already maxed out with their EVs by now anyway, like it matters >.>

I also had the most difficulty capturing Raikou and Lugia, those *insert word of choice here* Raikou must have run away from me at LEAST 20 times, until I got a Gastly, and he still ran away like 10 times after that because I only leveled it to 8 to learn Mean Look and had no interest in pouring levels into it. This was before I hacked rare candies.

These moments are more embarrasing, but you might laugh at them. It seems as if my patience has run real thin... thinner than a Cascoon's cocoon.

A laughable moment of mine was when I used an encounter Gameshark code in Red version to get a Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mew, and a Chansey I believe at level 2-4 on Route 2. I used my plethora of master balls from Missingno. in order to catch them. Then, I traded them over to Blue version the moment I got to Viridian City. (This was about 2 years ago?) I realized that even with the first badge, that once those pokemon hit level 10, none of them would obey me... ouch. Of course, it never dawned on me because I usually trained pokemon that were "my own" from the game itself that I was playing.

Edited because my post submitted itself prematurely... >.<

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A while ago playing Silver I replaced Aeroblast with Surf. By accident.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2