It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Should I cheat (just a little)? 

Is it okay to cheat (just a little)?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
You are such a hypocrite! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Should I cheat (just a little)? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, I know that I am not supposed to ask for gameplay help, but this is sort of in regards to the entire GBA area (meaning RSE & FRLG). For about 4 years now I have been 100% anti-cheating and have tried to encourage others to do the same. However, due to my obssessive nature, I am having a dillema.

Since there will NEVER be another GBA pokémon event, do you all think it is okay to use a cheating device to unlock the event islands in LeafGreen & Emerald Version? I have caught all 492 pokémon on Diamond Version without cheating. I have no intention to catch the pokémon on the islands (much less migrate them to a DS game). I just want to be able to access the hidden islands. I also have NO intention on doing this same thing on Diamond, Pearl or Platinum.

So do you think it is wrong for me to do this?

-Ryan

Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

God, not another topic about cheating.

Look, we've had threads like this a million times before, and they never solve anything because they end up going around in circles. The answer is that you should do whatever the hell you want. It's YOUR game. People who take offense with you doing what you want to do in YOUR game honestly have a screw loose. Especially when you're cheating to get event Pokemon that Nintendo forces you to go to their Events to acquire. Seriously. Nobody should care if you cheat to get those, particularly since you CAN'T even go to the Events to get them anymore (if Nintendo even ever held the events to get them in the first place, which I'm pretty sure they never did with the Old Sea Map to get Mew in the third generation games).

Tue May 19, 2009 6:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]