It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 THE OMNIA REGION! (My second Gen) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, so A while back I was bored, and wrote out MY idea for a whole new Pokemon Gen.

As it so happens, Ive been bored lately.....And Ive got some Stuff in my head.... Sooooo, if people are interested in seeing whats in this head of mine again, Ill be more than happy to start up another Gen!

Of course this time itll take me a bit longer, cause of work and stuff, but if people want it, it SHALL BE DONE!

Last edited by GofD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, that's if YOU want, I always read everything here, and last time, it was totally epic. :)

So yep, I'm looking forward to it! (The people on the forums are less active, you might receive less comments tho.)

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To be honest, IVE STARTED IT! MUHAHAHA!!!

And so as to not wear myself out, expect a new part of stuff Every Friday or Saturday, but today, I'm posting the first little bit.

The region-Omnia

The region this time around will be the Omnia Region (if you read my last "gen" youll be aware that I never got around to naming it). This Region will be based off of Canada. Why Canada? Well the simple reason is.....Im Canadian, so why not base the region off a place im familar with. It works right?

Anyways, the region itself will KINDA look like a Semi-circle. Not a Perfect Semi Circle, but you'll be able to tell. It is surrounded by three oceans,One to the west, one to the East and one to the North. The western Ocean is warmer, and sits in an area of volcanic activity (YES, there ARE Volcanoes in Canada, that are considered to be "active" (~21). There are more, but ALOT of them last erupted....Millions of years ago. I didnt even know that. Guess you really do learn something new Everyday!). The Northern Ocean is frigid cold, and has many islands and ice covered water. The Eastern Ocean is cooler than the west, though not as cold as the north. A major ocean current runs close to it, bringing alot of pokemon Species with it. There are 4 Major envirments in the Omnia Region, An Artic area, mountainous area, Forests and very flat plains. There also happens to be a 3 Large lakes near the eastern edge of the region.

The most common types to be seen in the region are Rock, Grass, Bug, Water, Normal, Ice, Flying and Ground.

The least common types are Steel, Dark, Fairy, Ghost, Psychic and Dragon.

The Prof- Prof. Buckberry

Prof Buckberry is a rather odd fellow. He researches Pokemon in rather.....unorthadox ways such as dressing up as the Pokemon he is researching as a "better way to get into the Pokemon's head and understand what it is thinking". He has a rather silly personaity, enjoying a good Pratical Joke here and there. Though Silly at (most) times, he takes his research very seriously and doesnt take too kindly to people who disrespect Pokemon.

The villians- The Poachers

Simply known as "The Poachers" this group is high up on the Royal Omnia's Mounted Police (ROMP for short) most wanted Criminals list. Known for Poaching and stealing Pokemon for the black market, they only see Pokemon as tools to meet their goals, usually a large check. Rumors abound that this group is made up of former Team Rocket Members, though this is only a rumor, since no member of the group has ever been captured and questioned. Current Intel states that they have been hired by an Unknown Client. Who this client is or, what they are looking for is currently Unknown, though they have offered up a rather large reward, quoted as being "larger than any man could dream of".

The head of the Poacher's is simply Known as the "Huntress" implying their leader is likely a Female. No known description is availbe. Her personality has been described as "cunning", "sophisticated" and also "hot-headed". She seems to have 3 people under her in charge of things like Resources, maps and Funds. She seems to mainly focus herself on "The Hunt".

Last edited by GofD on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think it's awesome that you're doing this again GofD!
I'm liking Prof. Buckberry!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:33 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

They should be called the Royal Omnian Mounted Police. Because Romp.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ GhostPony- Glad your looking forward to it and I am aware of the...less than stellar pop. ATM.
@Dare- Thank you very much! Glad your all pumped up for this! I hope Prof. Buckberry lives up to your expectations!
@Mektar- Changed because.....ROMP.

Hopefully this region will live up to people's expectations. Its not easy, more so now that I also have a job. BUT I WILL DO MY BEST! Next informative post on the region will be next Friday or Saturday.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay great! ^_^

And it's nice that you put this in Canada, I live here too. :)

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright its Friday, so time for another post for the Omnia Region.

Ive decided that Im not gonna do any major changes to game mechanics. I have...made a slight change to Mega Evo's, which is what this post will be about!

First off Mega-Evolutions will be staying, however only Pokemon with 3 stages OR legends will be keeping their Mega-Evos.

*EXCEPTION- Kangaskhan. I see it's Mega as more as a Mega for the baby. I have something else in mind for her:

Kangaskhan will reamin female, However the baby in her pouch will either be female OR MALE! (Duh-Duh-DUUUUUUUUUH). When Kangaskhan reaches lvl 20, the baby will Evolve, into Kangaskhan (female) or its male counterpart (Will come in the new pokemon section). Female babies will have a pinkish hue, the males will have a blueish hue. Male/female ratio is 20/80. Once the baby evolve, the Mother Kangaskhan will not have that baby in pouch anymore. If at lvl 20 you cancel the evolution, Kangaskhan's ability will change to "parental Bond" for as long as you have the baby in her pouch. If the baby evolves, the abilty will revert back to its origonal. Ive also done a MAJOR change to Parental Bond:

Parental Bond no longer activates a moves secondary effect. For Example: Power Up Punch will only activate once, but will still hit twice. Also there is a SLIGHT chance (~10%) that the "baby" will do damages to itself and its mother.

ALSO! To breed Kangaskahn, you need a Mother that DOES NOT have a baby in her pouch. Instead of getting an Egg from the day care man, he will tell you that a baby has appeared in the mother's pouch.

Now your likely wondering what the New names of the Mega Evos, that are no longer Mega Evos will be (Any stat changes or Ability changes will the same a when it ):

-Mega Absol -> Nemisol (A play off of Nemesis, the Greek God of Revenge)
Pokedex Entry- It is said Nemisol punishes those who take their good fortune for granted, sometimes without mercy.

-Mega Herracross -> Dynatisross (A play of the scientic name for Rhino Beetles)
Pokedex Entry- Some farmers of fruit bearing trees use Dynatisross to take care of infected trees on there Orchard.

-Mega Pinsir-> Lucansir (A play of the scientic name for Stag Beetles)
Pokedex Entry- Male Lunansir uses their the two large horns on there head to partcipate in aerial battles, usually over food or mates.

Mega Manactric-> Lighlupus (A combination of Light and the Scientic name for Wolf)
Pokedex Entry- Often seen in small packs, the leader is the one with the largest mane. There Howls sound like crackling thunder.

Mega Scizor-> Crizor (Kinda makes sense?)
Pokedex Entry- The claws on its forarms Vibrate at a high frequency, enabling it to cut through Large thick plates of Steel.

Mega Banette-> Minette (?)
Pokedex Entry- This pokemon is able to control those with Weak hearts to do its bidding.

Mega Medicham-> Enlitchan (It just came to me to be honest)
Pokedex Entry- After years of Meditation, it has been able to ascend to a higher state of mental and physical being.

Mega Houndoom-> Hounhade (Combination of Hound and Hades.)
Pokedex Entry- Some ancient Cultires saw this Pokemon as the Guardian of the Gates of the Uunderworld.

Mega Lucario-> Feriario (??)
Pokedex Entry- A pokemon that is known to deeply value the special bond that it shares with it's trainer.

Mega Aerodactyl-> Petrifdactyl (Again, it just came to me.)
Pokedex Entry- An Pokemon from Anceint time, it seems to have been a major terror in the skies.

Mega Abomasnow- Abomizzard (An Abomidable Blizzard anyone?)
Pokedex Entry- A Pokemon of the Far North. It is said to cause major Blizzard's during certain times of the year for reasons unknown.

Mega Mawile-> Donecile (The latin word for Steel+ile.)
Pokedex Entry- The two jaws on it's head are actually highly developed Horns. It is able to control them independantly of each other.

Mega Gyarados-> Gyarathan (A play off of Leviathan, I think?)
Pokedex Entry- Mariners pray that they never see this Pokemon of the sea, for it will be the last thing they ever see.

Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

cool!

Fri May 02, 2014 9:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For Kangaskhan, do the mother and child both have exp bars? Because if you need to reach lvl20 to make the baby evolve with the mother, if you breed her and get a lvl up, the baby will evolve after only one level, which would be awkward.

And nice name for mega gyarados, the play with leviathan is awesome. :)

Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As per your question, Kangaskhan will NOT gain lvl's in the Day Care if she has a baby. The reason for this is that she will be more concerned about the baby, and wont be interested in much else. It should also be noted that when the baby evolves it will be set at lvl 5 (kinda like it just hatched from an egg).

Glad you like it. I had trouble thinking up a few of the names, I wanted names that hopefully would fit the Pokemon. M. Absol was actually the easiest. Originally I was thinking of the latin word for Justice, but when doing a little research, I felt the Greek god Of revenge actually did a better fit.

A little spoiler here now: I will be introducing a few more M. Evos. They will come at the end of the new Pokemon section. As for who and how many......Im not really sure on either figure. Im thinking......maybe 8 new M.evos would be the max that I would introduce.

Anyways, Hopefully I answered your question Ghost Pony. And stay tune for this up coming Friday when I start introducing the new Pokemon! First up, the Starters!

Sat May 03, 2014 6:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay nice, thanks! ;)

Plz mega dunsparce o_O

Sat May 03, 2014 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GhostPony750 wrote:
Okay nice, thanks! ;)

Plz mega dunsparce o_O

*Agreement*

I want to hear moreee. Do I hear a Ralts? Like, found anywhere in this region naturally or nah?

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Mon May 05, 2014 4:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Your Questions shall be answered *insert weird fortune teller noise*:

I hate to be a downer.....but Dunsparce in my opinion, still has the ability to evolve. In my last write up I gave it an evolution.....and well....I was kinda thinking of giving that an evolution this gen. I personally would like to save the Mega's to Legends or Pokemon that already have a full three stage line. Giving Dunsparce a straight up mega, In my mind, means that he no longer has the chance to get an evolution.

As For Ralts, I'm not sure yet. Psychic is not gonna be a common type this gen. I'm not gonna say "yes" or "no" as of yet, for I myself and not 100% sure what past pokes are in, and what ones are out.

And Finally, Kiga you can check out my new posts about the region every Friday (at the latest Saturday)! Remember, this week im starting to introduce the new Pokemon, starting with the starters!

Mon May 05, 2014 5:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, I guess an evo for Dunsparce is good enough. ;)
At least make it useful. o_O

Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AHEM! ATTENTION ATTENTION. I GIVETH THY, THE OMNIA'S REGION STARTER POKEMON!!!!

Format is as follows:

Name
Type
Species

Description
Pokedex

Ability
(If the ability is NEW a broader explanation of the ability will be underneath in brackets)

Stats:

(The six Stats will fall into 5 categories: Poor, Below Average, Average, Above Average, or exceptional. Meaning of each is as follows:

Poor- Compared to other Pokemon of the same stage and lvll, this stat is best described as underwhelming/ almost none existent.

Below Average-Compared to other Pokemon of the same stage and lvl, this stats is best described as low/ not all there.

Average-This stat fits in with what most other Pokemon of the same stage and lvl is.

Above Average-Compared to other Pokemon of the same stage and lvl, this stat is noticeably larger, yet not over-whelming.

Exceptional- Compared to other Pokemon of the same Stage and lvl, this stat is completely over-whelming.)

Unique move (if applicable) Will have the BP, PP Acc{accuracy}, type, physical/special/other, # of targets in brackets, followed by a short description.

(A Detailed description of the move will be underneath in brackets.)

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!!!!

Smoldaf
Fire
Species-Moose

Description-Looks like a baby Moose. It's head is rather dis-per portioned compared to it's body, and has two small smoldering pieces of coal where it's horns will eventually be. Is light orange in color, and overall has the "DAW!! LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS!" appearance.

Ability-Blaze

Pokedex Entry- It has trouble walking the first few months of life. When it first learns to walk, it creates paths of burnt grass.

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed- Average

Cindoose(evolves from Smoldaf @lvl 18)
Fire
Species-Moose

Description- Is basically a larger version of its baby self. The small horns are more pronounced on the males then the females.

Ability- Blaze

Pokedex Entry- Males of the species can be seen practicing headbutts for later in life, while the females search for food.

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Average

Mantoose(evolves from Cindoose @lvl 36)
Fire/Rock
Species Moose

Description- Is the size of a full grown Moose. The males have Horns made from Molten Rock. Cracks in the horns glow a light orange. Females have less pronouned horns. The hooves are also made of molten rock, and share the same light orange glow as the horns. Its "fur" is light orange at the legs to a more darker orange as you go upon the animal. Along the back is more brown and "rock like". Females have a more "relaxed" look to them, while the males have a more "on edge" look to them.

Ability- Molten Hooves: Certain entry Hazards do not effect this Pokemon.
(Detailed: Upon Entry into the battle field the following entry hazards have no effect and are removed: Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Sticky Web. If stealth rock is in play, it STILL effects this Pokemon, PLUS stealth rocks now cause the BURN status onto Pokemon switching in as well as damage.)

Pokedex Entry- The males use their Horns when determining territory. The horns will melt off once every few years and be replaced with a new larger set.

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Average

Unique Move- Magma Horns (20 PP, 75 BP, 100 ACC, Fire, Physical, single target): User Attacks with its Firey Horns. Causes Burn.
(The user causes physical Damage with its Horns covered in a Hot Flame. Has a 100% to inflict a Burn on the target upon contact.)

Stickling
Grass
Species-Loon

Description- Looks like a Baby Loon made out of a bunch of sticks, brownish gray in color. It quite literally looks like an Art and crafts project. It's eyes look to be some sort of berry.

Ability-Overgrow

Pokedex Entry- The young are weak, unable to leave the nest. Parents try to keep some space between them, for rubbing of there bodies together can cause a fire.

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Budling(evolves from Stickling @lvl 18)
Grass/flying
Spieces- Loon

Description- Looks less like an arts n Crafts project and more "animal like". Has a more pronounced birdlike figure, though still brownish gray in color. Its tail is made up off three Buds, and a Bud is where each wing should be. Its eyes look more like eyes and less like berries. Has a beak that is best described as "Pine-cone-ish".

Ability-Overgrow

Pokedex Entry- After a few months, these Pokemon are able to glide a short distance, though flapping of there "wings" just looks silly to others.

Stasts:

Hp-Poor
Attack-Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def- Average
Speed-Average

Alberoon(evolves from Budling @lvl 36)
Grass/Flying
Species-Loon

Description- Is now very bird like in appearance, best resembled by a Loon. Its wings are made up of three large leaves. Its body and tail are a combination of leaves and pine needles. Its feet are Root like in appearance and color. Its beak is still best described as "pine cone-ish" Its eyes are bright and seem to be very curious.

Ability- Chlorophyll

Pokedex Entry- These Pokemon are regarded a measure of a habitats wellness. If it refuses to nest in an area, there is an ecological problem.

Stats:

HP-Poor
Att-Above Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Exceptional

Unique Move- Ivy Wings (20PP, 75 BP, 100 ACC, Grass, Physical, single target): The user attacks with its Ivy wings, also counts as a flying type move.
(The user attacks with Ivy like wings. This move is both a Grass type and a Flying type move.)

Tigaraval
Water/Bug
Species-Larva

Description- Its rather long in length, with a circular head. Is light and dark blue in color, making it look "tiger" like. Has 6 rather skinny legs, three on each side of its body. Has two small sickle shaped jaws.

Pokedex Entry- Has a rather voracious appetite. Will eat most anything. It is thought to be saving nuitrents for Evolution.

Ability-Torrent

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Below Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Tigupa(evoles from Tigaraval @lvl 18)
Water/Bug
Species-Larva

Description-Looks like a rather long, irregular oval, wrapped in a leaf. There is a slight opening in on end, where you can see its eyes, 2 yellow spots.

Pokedex Entry- When it evolves into this pupal form, it is known to hide under Rocks as it awaits its final form.

Ability-Torrent

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Poor
Defense-Average
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Aquisettle(evoles from Tigupa @lvl 36)
Water/Bug
Species-Water Beetle

Description- Is Blackish blue is color, with a rather large Oval shell. About the size of an adult Human. Its hind legs are rather flat, for swimming. Has 2 Dark Brown Eyes. It front two legs are rather close its head, though they arent very usefull on land.

Pokedex Entry- Often found in Quiet Ponds, these Pokemon are known to Hunt Magikarp once in a while for food. Uses Air bubbles like Bombs.

Ablity- Hydrodynamics: Water moves increases its speed
(Detailed: Whenever this Pokemon is hit by a water type move, its Speed Increases by one stage and takes no Damage. If its hit by a ground type move, its speed is lowered by 1 stage. If Rain Dance is in effect, its speed it doubled.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Attack-Poor
Defense-Average
Sp.Att-Exceptional
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Above Average

Unique Move- Bubble Burst (20PP, 75BP, 100ACC, Water, Special, single Target): The user creates a giant bubble that bursts to damage.
(Uses its front limps to gather air in a dense "bubble" of Air with a water Membrane. Is thrown at the target to cause Damage. 25% Chance to cause a Flinch)

(Just a short little blurb down here about thought process. I wanted to try to make the starters based of some of Canadian Animals. Moose instantly poked into my head as a Fire type. After a few more seconds I added the Rock typing. I feel like the Moose fits the role kinda well to be honest. Grass was a little more difficult. I wanted to try do something different. Thats when the Loon came into play. Fire and Water each have a bird, so why couldn't grass have one? As for water....Well I feel like I dropped the ball. I had the same problem I did when I wrote my last gen. I just COULDN'T think of something for water. I tried a Beaver, but Bidoof and Oshowatt kept popping up. I actually had to go look up species native to Canada....Thats where the Diving beetle and the bug type came in. Hopefully this water bug will go over relatively well.

Alright, there's the starters, look forward to next Friday when I post MORE of Omnia's Pokes!!!

Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wew, that fire type. o_O
It's like... wew.

He would be on my team immediately lol. If of course these horns actually look like horns, not like what they did with that small crab with a huge square on its back.

Fri May 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
Wew, that fire type. o_O
It's like... wew.

He would be on my team immediately lol. If of course these horns actually look like horns, not like what they did with that small crab with a huge square on its back.

I am glad you like him. As to answer your question, Yes, his horns are ACTUALLY horns.

Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So, something kind of weird, when I attempted something like this before, I also had an idea for a fire-type moose pokemon.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that this is looking really cool and I like how in-depth and specific you are getting. So, yeah good luck with the rest of this.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wailord_2 wrote:
So, something kind of weird, when I attempted something like this before, I also had an idea for a fire-type moose pokemon.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that this is looking really cool and I like how in-depth and specific you are getting. So, yeah good luck with the rest of this.

:shock: Freaaaakkkyyyy.

Anyways, thanks! And Im glad you like it.

Today's Friday, so here's another post of the Pokemon of Omnia!!

Inook
Rock/Ice
Species- Golem

Description- Is made out of long shaped boulders and is about the size of a Small child. Has a light dusting of snow on its body.

Pokedex Entry- Found in the Artic of the Omnia Region, this Pokemon stands in one spot, unmoving. The reason is currently unkown.

Ability-Slow Start

Stats:

Hp-Average
Attack-Average
Defense-Average
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Poor

Shooknook(evoles from Inook at lvl 45)
Rock/Ice
Species-Golem

Description- Is the size of a two story building. Is made out of EXTREMLY large boulders, and is shaped vaguely as a man. Is covered by a thick layer of snow and Ice. No Noticable eyes or mouth,

Pokedex Entry- This Pokemon is known to wonder the Artic of the Omnia Region. There are legends of it helping Travellers lost in blizzards get home safely.

Ability- Wander: The pokemon Randomly switches out.
(Detailed:This Pokemon will randomly switch out with another Pokemon during battle. If this is a wild Pokemon, the battle ends.)

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Attack-Exceptional
Defense-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Poor

Spudling
Grass/Ground
Species-Potato mole

Description- Looks like a tiny little mole with the body of a Potato. Has really small hands and feet. Has large black eyes, and a rather high cute factor.

Pokedex Entry- Normally lives under ground absorbing nuitrients through its skin. Comes above ground when its ready to evolve.

Ability- Natural Cure

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Poor
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Spudzium(Evolves from Spudling @lvl 35)
Grass/Ground
Species-Potato Mole

Description- Looks like aMole made from a Potato. Seems to be one giant Potato, with rather strong looking arms and legs. Has Green leaves covering its back. Large claws are on both hands and feet.Has two large black eyes. Color of body depends many factors.

Pokedex Entry- Being able to produce its own food with the leaves on its back, it no longer needs to stay in the ground. Its color depends greatly on its surrounding.

Ability: Natural Cure (Body will be brown in color, default ability)

Mutation A (Body will be slightly red in color)- Resitant to Fire
(Detailed: The pokemon will have a resistance to fire, but an increased weakness to Bug type moves. Also gains Fire STAB.)

Mutation B (Body will have a slightly Blue Hue)-Resitant to Ice
(Detailed: The Pokemon will have a resistance to Ice, but an increased weakness to Fire type moves. Also gains an Ice STAB.)

Mutation C (Body will have a Darker brown color and brighter green leaves on its back)- Resitant to Bug
(Detailed: The Pokemon Will have a resistance to Bug, but and increased weakness to Fire and Ice type moves. Also gains Bug STAB.)

Stats:

Default:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Poor

Mutation A:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Exceptional
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Poor

Mutation B:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Poor

Mutation C:

Hp-Average
Att-Exceptional
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

*Mutation abilites are gained by keeping one of the three types (fire/Ice/Bug) in your party with Spudling as it gains EXP. Whichever type Spudling has been "exposed to" the most, will generate the mutation ability. The default abilty comes into play if Spudling is exposed to NONE of the 3 types. If Spudling is exposed to 2 or 3 of the types, the mutation will be random. Each of the mutation Ability's will come with a move of the matching type at lvl 35 when Spudzium evolves: Mutation A- Flamethrower, Mutation B- Ice Beam, Mutation C- Bug Bite.*

Stay tuned for the next update to the region next week!!

Fri May 16, 2014 6:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Allllrighty then, I'm back with another post for the Omnia Region!!!

Muu (evolves into Tauros or Miltank at lvl 15)
Normal
Species-Cow

Description- Looks like a really small cow, almost like a stuffed animal with two stubby horns. Its body looks rather overweight a little, and its arm and feet are rather small and stubby. Has Really big eyes and a really big pink nose. Males have more pointed horns then the females.

Pokedex- It has trouble walking due to its stubby legs. The males are easily frusterated.

Ability-Thick Fat

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Poor
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Poor

Jargakhan (male version of Kangaskhan)
Normal/Fight
Species-Raging

Description- Colored like Kangaskhan, however its a bit more vertical and has more bulk in its arms, and appears more "muscular". Eyes have a more red tinge to them, ears appear a little more horn like.

Pokedex- A rather hard to catch Pokemon. Is often secluded, but close to its herd of Kangaskhans, which it defends without mercy.

Ability: Rage Meter- Physical hits make this pokemon stronger.
(Detailed:Whenever this pokemon is hit by a physcial move, its Att and Def increases by 1 stage. Special moves do not activate this ability)

Adrenaline-The more damage the pokemone takes, the faster it becomes.
(Detailed:Whenever this Pokemon takes damage (physical,speical,recoil, or from items) the pokemon's speed increases. Once the Pokemon's Health is in the red zone, its speed doubles.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Exceptional
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Average

Griffeon(Evolves from Eevee When traded holding a Sharp Beak)
Flying
Species: Griffon

Description- Kinda looks like Eevee but with wings. Lighter Brown in Color than Eevee, has tuffs of fur on it front feet. Ears are a bit smaller and are a bit "swept" towards the rear of the pokemon. Tail is longer and slender, ending in a Tuff of Fur. Has an overall Royal like feel to it. Males have a large mane, females do not.

Pokedex- A Mutation caused Eevee to grow wings. Is often seen on cliffs over looking the sea, as it likes to eat Fish.

Ability: Intimidate

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Exceptional

Bouldeon(Evolves from Eevee when traded holding a hard stone)
Rock
Species-Mountain

Description- Is the biggest of the Eeveelutions. Is has very short, grayish fur. Its legs are rather short, yet robust. Its feet are rather larger than others, and its toes are more pronounced. Its Ears are curled back, looking almost like ram horns.

Pokedex- A Mutation that made it so that the pokemon is able to climb Rock faces, including ones that are at a perfect vertical angle.

Ability- Sturdy

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Average
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

(Alright, another little blurb down here. I wanted to make a Pokemon that evolved into Either Miltank or Tauros, simply because it seems like they should share some sort of pre-evo. Jargakhan is the male Equivalent for Kanghaskan. Im not sure how people feel about me getting rid of it's mega, But i felt like it wasn't really a mega to begin with. And finally 2 more Eeveelutions......I dont even know. I was just sitting at my Computer trying to think up of some pokes.....And these 2 just popped in there.)

Alrighty, stay tuned for next weeks post!!

Fri May 23, 2014 6:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

typo wrote:
frusterated

Wow, that idea for... wew. Just tons of great ideas spreaded all over this page!
I'm following this. :)

Fri May 23, 2014 6:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks GhostPony! Im glad your enjoying it!

Well, its another Friday and another New Post!!

Squiredon
Rock
Species-Reptillian

Description- Looks like a Pre-Dinosaur. Is about the size of a large Dog, its legs are short and rather stocky. Its head is round, yet rather blockish. It has 2 large brown eyes. Its tail resembles a Lance.

Pokedex- A pokemon from ancient times that has been recreated from a fossil. It is very protective of its Trainer.

Ability-Sturdy

Stasts:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Average

AnklyoKnight
Rock/Steel
Species-Anklyodon

Description-Based off of a Anklyosaurs. Its Bone Club on the end of it's looks like a war hammer. Its back it covered by heavy steel plates, covered with Iron Spikes. 2 Large spikes are near its shoulders. Its Head is also covered in steel, and looks like it is wearing a helment. Has very short legs, keeping its body close to the ground.

Pokedex- A Pokemon that acts rather knight-like. It is able to take down walls with the hammer on the end of it's tail.

Ability: Impervious- This Pokemon is immune to physical hits.
(Detailed:This Pokemon takes 0 Damage from all physical type attacks.)

Stats:

Hp-Exceptional
Att-Exceptional
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Poor

Unique Move: Mjölnir(150BP, 5PP, 100 ACC, Steel, Physical, single target)- Strikes with the same strength as the mythical hammer.
(The user strikes it opponent with the same force as the mythical hammer. This move is also an electric move as well as a steel move. 25% chance to Paralyze.)

Aprentape
Rock
Species-Ape

Description- Looks like an infant monkey. Has small hands and feet, is mostly seen in a sitting position. Has large blue-ish eyes. Its fur is a brownish blue.

Pokedex-A Pokemon from ancient times that has been recreated from a fossil. Its not very strong physically, but is able to bend spoons mentally.

Ability- Run Away

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Below Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Below Average

Wizape
Rock/Psychic
Species-Ape

Descrition- Looks like an Ape, but with significantly less bulk. Its Fur is grayish blue in color, and has a white beard. Its eyes are pure white.

Pokedex- Rather then having having massive physical strength, it evolved to have mental powers that protect it.

Ability: Mental Bubble- This Pokemon is immune to Special Attacks.
(Detailed:This Pokemon takes 0 Damage from all Special type attacks.)

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Poor
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Exceptional
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Above Average

Unique Move- Mental Pressure (150BP, 5PP, 80Acc, Psychic, Special, Single Target)- The user emits special Brain waves that damages the foe.
(A unique kind of Brain wave is emitted that cause the opponent to feel like it is being squished. 50% Chance to cause a Flinch.)

Paladerm
Rock/Fairy
Species-Mammoth

Description- Looks like a wolly mammoth. It fur is bushier than that of Mammoswine, and is slightly larger in size. It also looks like that is wearing a helment, and has a rocky covering along its back. Its horns are longer and appear to be sharp like a sword. Its fur is a brownish gray color, and its eyes are soft yellow, and appear to be rather wise.

Pokedex- A legendary Pokemon from Ancient times. Not much is known about it, other than it defends those that cannot defend themselves.

Ability- Xernas's Blessing: The pokemon is protected by a legendary blessing.
(Detailed:Any damage this pokemon takes is reduced by half, and has no weakness. This Pokemon also cannot be Poisoned.)

Stats:
Hp-Exceptional
Attack-Above Average
Defense-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Below Average

Unique Move: Blessed Horns (300Bp, 5PP, 100Acc, Fairy, Special/Physical, single target)- The user charges at the opponent, its horns blessed by lengend.
(The user charges at the target, its horns blessed. Causes special and physical damage. This move DOES NOT affect, Pokemon that are not fully evolved, Fairy types, Or Pokemon that have recently used a Defensive or Supportive move.)

Last edited by GofD on Sat May 31, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isn't Mental Pressure a bit op? ^_^

Aside, from that, that is the first monkey pokemon I may like. Great idea for the brain thing!

Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
Isn't Mental Pressure a bit op? ^_^

Aside, from that, that is the first monkey pokemon I may like. Great idea for the brain thing!

Hm.....would 25% chance to flinch and paralyze be better, or make it one of the two?

And awesome! Im glad you like it. And thanks.

I kinda think im running out of Ideas for new pokemon. I got to 55 and got stuck, so I decided to start on the Mega's. So far I got 6, and I think ill try for 2 more.

Fri May 30, 2014 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next