It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Bought from Pokemon Center Site. Have you? + questions 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello fellow PKMN fans! I (well more of my boyfriend) ended up buying me an adorable plush (that cutie of a 19 1/2 inch sleepy Sylveon!) sometime last week online off the Pokemon Center. I live in the US and I was curious to a few things: Have you ever ordered from there? What’d you get? How long is the shipping??? I’m super excited and my excitement is hard to contain? If you ordered online, was there and form of tracking? Which Center does it come from for the US???
https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I ordered a set of Destination posters about a year and a half ago, and recently updated the set with the Galar poster. I also ordered the Sleeping Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon plushes for my neice. It sounds like they're from the same set that your Sylveon is from. I spread them out over her birth and her first Christmas and Birthday. I'm hoping to seed a love for Pokémon in her.

As for the Pokémon Center site itself, they're a bit pricey, but they have a decent selection. If they offered tracking, I didn't use it, but my orders came fairly quickly. As far as I'm aware, the only Pokémon Center store that's in the US is in New York, but I could easily be wrong.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]