It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 ev training 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok i have a question what is the best way to ev train a shuckle in d/p it is very hard and i am not doing so well
and this question is a little off topic is a swellow that has been ev trained for speed and attack with facade a good choice for my pokemon team

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Switch out your Shuckle to a stronger Pokemon which can easily defeat the foe...?

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Use Iron and other steroids on it. It will take a lot of money, though.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i do that and the problem is i want to ev train the defense and spc defense and when i switch to shuckle the opponent is faster and hit me then i select an attack opponent goes first and then my shuckle is ko'ed and to be more specific what is the prime level to start training shuckle before or after 30 and what attacks should i use

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think sN0w meant to use Shuckle first, then switch to a very strong Pokémon. Shuckle shouldn't get hit then.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think I read somewhere that you were training def and sp def? I recommend that you train HP over the defenses because it covers both. In psypoke's EV training guide you should train the weakest pokes under HP, def, or sp def. Then give shuckle those EV enhancing items like Power Band (Can't think of the right ones atm). This way you cover the stronger pokes like the Tentacruels for sp. def.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]