It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 It looks fake, but is it real? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In all honesty, this looks about as fake as the KH3 case I found over the web, but I found this weird looking touch-up of Gold and Silver.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... n%26sa%3DN

I haven't heard anything at all about them remaking it. And the person who posted the pic said that it was due to come out 2009. But I'm not all sure I believe about it...

Is this even the right thread for this? o.o; Or is there a rumors thread I can post this under??

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Quote:
Well, here it is! I've been working on this for awhile, and I gotta say, I think this looks really good :D YES THIS IS A REAL GAME!!! WOOT!! It's coming out in 2009 I think, no one really knows yet, and the title's not official, I just made it muself. Yes, I used the ho-oh from the actual gold game, but I ripped it from the box itself, and cut the box part out, then reconstructed pretty much all of that right wing and a lot of those tail feathers. I really hope you like it! the effect on the background is because it is shiny like in the diamond and pearl covers, btw. Thanks for looking!

From the thread that's posted in. So, the boxes are completely fake. I would tend to believe that the games themselves are also fake, with the upcoming release of Diamond.
Also, this should not go in Help. Moved to Pokemon Center.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]