It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 So....This is puzzling. 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This may honestly be in the wrong forum/section, but if it is I apologize for that. Anyway, now for my question.

I was looking through the Psydex today and saw something I've seen a hundred times already, but never thought anything of it. Specifically I was looking at Charizard's page and his level-up moves. Now it says he "learns" a certain number of moves at lvl1 but what I don't really understand or would like to figure out is how do you get a "baby" i.e. lvl1 Charizard?

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

unless you hack one in it's impossible to get a lv 1 Charizard or any such pokemon, that column is used in conjunction with the move re-learner who will teach them any move they can learn from leveling up (as long as the level they learn it at is below their current level). For example if you go to the move re-learner with a level 50 Charizard in any Gen 4 game and pay him a heart scale you can get your Charizard to learn any move listed in the column that it learns below the lv 50.

Hope I helped and sorry its so wordy =S

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That's a big help actually, it clears my confusion right up. I was figuring that would be the answer I would get though, you either have to hack or Action Replay your game to get a Charizard at that low a level. I never used the move re-learner guys though so I suppose that won't be of much use to me. Still is helpful to know. Thanks.

[EDIT] ::

Although, I do have a few other questions too. not really related to my previous one but I still can't help but wonder about them.

We've played through two re-made original games now, FireRed/LeafGreen and HeartGold/SoulSilver, granted I haven't completed SoulSilver yet from the way people talk it does sound like HG/SS has brought back the original GSC geography with the added safari zone, but I was wondering sort of, why not put the Sevii Islands into HG/SS as well? Since you re-make the first game and put in something new, and then re-make the second game where you revisit the land of the first, wouldn't it normally stay the same in the first land and keep the islands since it's only three years later?

I may just be nitpicking things too, but it's just another question of mine.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I honestly have no idea, never really thought about it like that =/

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah, food for thought I suppose. Kinda like why do they keep moving around Moltres? First in a cave that it should be impossible for the bird to fit into. Then I don't remember where in GSC, then in the remake on a mountain in the Sevii Islands, and now on Mt. Silver? I didn't know giant condors migrated.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]