It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ACTION REPLAY 
Fails at life
Fails at life

k i no u will all hate me cuz i use ar, but i dont use it for pokemon. anyways, i need help with it. if u have ar, plz help me. i accidenttaly deleted all my codes from my ar :oops: so it should have a lot of space. i created a code for one of my games, dragged it over, and it says unable to update, not enough space. WTF :evil: Its completely empty!! how is there not enough space!! any suggestions?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Maybe you accidentally formatted it? Idk.
I enter all my codes manually off the Internet. It is tedious, but it's safe. All the codes preloaded into AR DS when it's bought are all found on Codejunkies.com generally.
But why would you want to delete everything on an AR? Couldn't you just manually delete 1 or 2 games you'd never play?

- DNA

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Sitting in my humble home adding color into the pages of my life.
Oh this happened to me once. Just do this: Turn off your DS console (with AR inserted) and turn it back on again. As soon as the console boots press A+B simontaniously. With A+B still held down, as soon as you see the AR license screen press and hold down buttons Select and Start so now you have 4 buttons pressed down. Hold all 4 buttons down for 10 seconds untill the AR loads. When the AR loads, it should read of 0 codes and 0 games. Use the AR code manager to add codes back into your AR. If this dosen't work you should try again. Don't tell me it dosen't work either because I got this straight out of the AR manual.

Hope this works. Also a tip: don't take out your AR or shut it off while its saving, or it will delete everything again. I know from experience.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]