Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Catching Mewtwo LF
Catching Entei LF
Beating the Elite w/ a Zapdos Moltres and Venusaur LF
Beating the Elite with one Pokemon EM
Beating the Elite with three pokemon LF
Catching that :censored: Feebas EM
Wasting my first three Feebas'(Feebasi?) and Then Finnally getting a Milotic with just Gold Chesto Berry Blocks, then finding out they stink at the job. I laughed all day EM

Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My best and worst day was this..:
Hp 28 - 30
Attack 27 - 29
Defense 19 - 21
Special Attack 0 - 2
Special Defense 31 - 31
Speed 28 - 30
I get Larvitar with those IV:s. They are pretty superb except Defense and SpAtt (it wont need SpAtt). But the Hp IV is "only 28-30". You dont have to breed Hp IV:s until you want 31. In start it looked like this would has 31 IV but in the end It wouldent happen. It is Adamant and has D-dance so otherwise it's pretty much the top class what you can get in ingame.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Sat May 03, 2008 10:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Post Re:
Magikarp wrote:
- Finding my first {feebas} after 3 hours of fishing that damn river (and then my sister throws her rod in on her game and finds one first try ¬.¬)

That also happened to me. Well, I was fishing for 3 and a half hour. But when it was caught I was happy.

The best day was when my {altaria} reached level 100. I realy love that Altaria.

Sat May 03, 2008 11:24 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The multiple times when I'd go face the elite four in Crystal for the first time and only beat them because of luck.

First time I filled my pokedex in Blue by using my Red, a link cable, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy pocket.

My first chained shiny, Voltorb.

The day I got a Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise card from packs my grandma bought me.

Learning most of my friends at school play, or use to play Pokemon.

I consider Giratina the 'opposite side' of the mystical Dialga and Palkia, being born when the world was first created. Basically the anti-existence to all the other pokemon.

Sat May 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Probably the day I caught a Zapdos with a Pokeball in my red game (a long time ago). I tried battling it for ages - I used so many ultra balls and had to restart the game so many times when I accidentally killed it. I was well into the battle, the thing was at 1hp and was asleep and the ultra balls just weren't doing it. I had finally run out and all I had left were a couple of Pokeballs. "Why not try it?" I thought. Caught it with the first Pokeball I threw. It was pretty cool and a bit frustrating at the same time. :P

Another happy poke-day was the day I found out that both of my best friends played the games too. It was awesome - we each had a different version of the games by coincidence (I had red and silver, one friend had blue and crystal, and the last friend had yellow and gold [as well as silver]) so we could completely trade anything we needed that we couldn't get in our games. Good way to fill out the Pokedex. :) I later went and got the other versions myself or as gifts just for fun, but it was neat to have other people to trade and battle with.

Mon May 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For me it was like an era. OK, so one day I see all the popular kids and my friends all playing Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, so I get jealous, the next thing I knew I was catching a Starly with my Piplup. After that life floated on a dream. Each morning we would all group up talking about who caught Dialga, or who got a good trade on Wi-Fi. It was really great considering the fact that at the time I also got Wii and it was the end of my fifth grade school year. Finally on the last day of school I looked over my Pokemon cards and thinking of how it all started (This part was wy before all of this). I beat Pokemon Blue Rescue Team while on a trip to South Padre Island right after I finished this HUGE project. Also on my first pack of cards, I got a Dialga! :D All of this was on April and May!

Wed May 07, 2008 5:42 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Eheheheh..........definitely breeding my beloved Dragonite (nicknamed Tincy) <3 <3 <3
Then, catching Mesprit and Cresselia with a quick ball!! <*woop woop*>
Someone called Xaliaphous a she when it clearly says MALE on his profily thing! :lol:
{dragonite} {piplup} {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Thu May 08, 2008 12:45 am
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

The best pokemon related day I ever had was when I finally completed Pokemon Blue when I was like, 9.

I was so overjoyed that day. It took me forever to finish it, cause I didn't know a damn person who had Red (But I knew 5 who had yellow -.-)

{ekans} <------ Happiest pokemon related day of my life when I finally got one of these! :D

I never completed a Pokedex again until Emerald, lol.... But it still didnt compare remotely to what I felt when I finished Blue. The simplest things made me so happy as a kid.

~ Face

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When I caught Feebas. I spent two hours in the water...

Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

the day i finally got a dragonite in my pokemon gold. i loved the thing. come to think of it....that was one of my best games ever

Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When my mum loved me enough to try to get me a whole bunch of Pokemon-related products

When I got a brand new GameBoy Color with an included copy of Pokemon Crystal for Christmas (2001?)

When I got a Nintendo 64 with Pokemon Stadium, Snap, and Hey You Pikachu!

When I got a brand new GameBoy Advance with a copy of Pokemon Ruby for Christmas (2003)

When I got a Nintendo GameCube with a GameBoy Player ("You can play all your Pokemon games on it" :D)

When I got a DS and Pearl with my own money (well, most of it)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed May 14, 2008 3:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When I discovered Pokemon in third grade, I got sapphire and a GBA for Christmas of 2003.

Finding my one and only self-caught shiny, my shiny Sunflora in the safari zone in emerald.

OHKO'ing my brother's Sceptile with one hit from my Blaziken's flamethrower.

OHKO'ing my best friend's brother's Jirachi with one flamethrower from the same beloved Blaziken. :D

Completing my ruby pokedex.

Getting emerald on pre-order and because my grandparents came down, I was the first one on island to get it. 8-)

Getting Diamond and Pearl

Discovering the Underground.

Trading for a shiny eevee, vulpix and poochenya which are now evolved and my pride and joys. :D

Finding out that my best friend hadn't beaten her Pearl before me, and she still hasn't.

Getting PBR, but the biggest let-down, save my brother deleting my first ever pokemon file on my sapphire, was finding out how crappy a game PBR is.

Catching Cresselia and Latias.

Discovering Torchic, and buying a torchic plushie. :D (WhichI still have :oops: )

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Thu May 15, 2008 6:19 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I have a few I believe:

~Finding out my Adamant, 252Atk/252Spd/6HP Metagross (DP) had an Attack IV of 31.
~Catching a shiny Graveler (GSC) in Mount Silver before it SelfDestructed. And I was in the battle at least 25 turns pelting balls.
~Catching a shiny Buneary (DP) in Eterna Forest, with one Great Ball, before the Chansey killed it. Oh sweet happiness.

The others I don't remember or don't care to remember, if there are any.

On a side note, 1729 is my favorite number. =D

Thu May 15, 2008 8:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

in diamond and pearl i caught a shiny zubat and evolved it into a crobat.

Sat May 17, 2008 10:46 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: On a...wait, what is this...? Oh, it's just a chair.
Best day...
1.) when I was 4, I got my first gamboy and yellow version for christmas (special Gameboy color, it has pikachu, jigglypuff and togepi on it!!).
2.) The day I caught my shiny {natu}. it's currently a shiny {xatu} in my LG.

Worst:
when I saw a shiny snubbull in my gold, and I was out of pokeballs! :(

Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I threw a Great Ball at Mesprit and caught it in one try <3

Ya know, for some odd reason the PKMN I want to appear or be caught... always happens the right way when I pay no attention to the screen o_o

Newest: Kangaskhan

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That will be the day I caught my Ultimate {latios} after over 1 year of trying, and the day I caught my 1st shiny Pokemon, a Black {rayquaza} . :lol:

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:14 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Taking down Cynthia in Pearl after about 2-3 attempts.

I swear, Game Freak really didn't skimp around when they made Sinnoh's Elit Four and Champion.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have a new one. It was when I caught Azelf at full health with one try, I caught Uxie, and I got Mespirit to 1 hp, all in one day. Still haven't caught the damn Mespirit.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: On a...wait, what is this...? Oh, it's just a chair.
Best pokemon related day...
1. The utter shock and happiness when I caught my rayquaza in emerald with a timer ball on the second turn (entirely on accident...).
2. The day I caught mew in my Yellow.
3. When I finally caught Moltres after 2 days of trying in my Yellow.
4. When I caught my shiny {natu} in my Emerald. Now a shiny {Xatu}.

Last edited by zibit13 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Finally beating Koga in the E4 on GSC! -the best

Having a shiny {voltorb} use self destruct in me. (I cried) - the worst

Last edited by Pichu Agents on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Definately not dimension 12. No, you don't know about that one yet.
Catching a Shiny Lotad and Shiny Slugma in Emerald.

After hard-resetting (I didn't know about soft-resetting) in front of Uxie 1-15 times, catching it in two Dusk Balls.

I was about to give up on catching Giratina, but my friend, who was at my house, told me to try one last time, and I did. I now have Giratina in a Dusk Ball.

After fighting about ten Absol in Pearl, and failing to catch them, I finally caught one in a timer ball. He is now a full-fledged member of my team.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The day I went to USA with my family to attend a book fair and finding out that they will be giving out Darkrais in the time that we are staying there.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have two,

One was when I finally got my damb Mewtwo to level 100, {mewtwo}

And the other when I did the Kanto pokedex on LG,
I had to find out who played pokemon and create like a small circle of pokemon players (WOW I'm so cool).

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I guess it was when I finally caught my {latias}. Gosh, that took a long time!

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next