It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Best Pokemon Day of Your Life 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
1) Getting Pokerus off a Sandshrew in the Safari Zone in HG. (Total Pokerus games: 3. I have it on Pearl, Plat and HG)
2) Getting a Bold Suicune with LEGIT Pokerus, on HG.
3) Stalling out Ho-Oh with a Lv 1 Flash Fire Houndour (HG-- if you think about Ho-Oh's moves, you'll understand why I did this. That Houndour didn't lose a single HP.)
4) After repeated attempts, getting Dialga in the second Quick Ball (Diamond)
5) Catching Articuno in two Ultra Balls. This has happened twice now, I swear the bird likes me. The other two birds are more problematic though :(
6) Timid female Gastly in the HG Safari Zone with a Sp Attk IV of something like 29-31. (it's Lv 17 and has a Sp Attk stat of 44)-- also got one on SS, Timid Female with Sp Attk of 43.
7) Specs Ampharos 2HKOing Clair's Kingdra when Hyper Beam missed. >:D
8) Feraligatr's Ice Fang freezing Kyogre. I was shocked. (Then during the battle with Clair and Lance at Mt. Moon on my restarted SS, Rival's Feraligatr froze Lance's Lv 75 Dragonite with Ice Fang.)

From Platinum:
1) My Froslass wiping out half of Cynthia's team (Garchomp and Togekiss with Ice Beam, and Roserade with a critical hit Blizzard)
2) This:
"Houndoom used Crunch! It's super effective! Spiritomb used Silver Wind! It's not very effective!"
Me: I'm running low on PP, let's switch to Flamethrower...
"Champion Cynthia withdrew Spiritomb!"
Me: Oh crap here comes Milo--
"Champion Cynthia sent out Lucario!"
Me: -- tic?
"Houndoom used Flamethrower! Critical hit! It's super effective! Foe Lucario fainted!"
Me: :D *Proceeds to sweep*

Edit:

Modest natured Mewtwo from SS. Now residing on HG.
Restarted SS and got an ADAMANT-natured Lake of Rage shiny Gyarados, finally.

Last edited by LadyMiir on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When I caught a groundon asleep with full hp with 1 pokeball, on my first try! :D

Getting lugia in silver with only 2 great balls.

BEAST MODE

#E3CF57 reference ;]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Walking to route 101 after beating Steven for the first time and having Latios be the first pokemon i saw.

Act Like you know.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Delete post.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Why didn't you just delete it yourself since it was the last post before I got here?...meh...

My best day in pokemon would be without question when I got my first & only shiny starter, Charmander...it was in LG & I only used it to get through my file cause I couldn't make the time to reset for shinies of any other pokemon that I wanted on my team...I also got a Shiny Lapras by the same method that same file which I have long since erased...

I still have the Charizard & Lapras to date thanks to Pal-Park...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Why didn't you just delete it yourself since it was the last post before I got here?...meh...

Oh. I didn't know you could delete your own posts. You can't do that on every other forum I go to.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I know...it is kind of needed & I'm glad this forum has it at least if anything...

My second best day in pokemon is when I caught my Shiny Golbat in Stark Mountain as it marked the start of the wonderful thing known as RNG...I no longer have my Platinum file which I caught the Golbat in so no more of that for me until later...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Best Pokemon day would have to be when I first beat Red on my original Gold game.

Unfortunately the games save broke,losing all of the epic Pokemon on it. D:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

when i beat my friend on emerald(he was so dam good, but i got so many crits and got past his PRZ)
he said s***, then asked for a trade(my friends only ever want to trade)

EDIT: cathing all the regies, kyogra and groudon all with pokeballs, not only di i catch all of them with pokeballs, but this was the first time i caught all of them ever in emerald

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Last edited by The Amber Mine on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Me being so worried about catching {mewtwo} and catching at full power with a pokeball..... goodtimes

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

not compeating with silver, mewtwo has a catch rate of three, and just a fact, a catch rate of lower then two can allow a master ball to fail, so mewtwo is hard to catch.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

When my freind traded me his kadabra (not sure about spelling) which was a high level, for one of my low leveled Pokemon he traded it because it wouldn't evolve and well yeah it evolved because of trade :)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Just basking in the old days of yellow, and the happy days of crystal are the best pokemon days of my life.

I suppose the luckiest day of my pokemon career was the day I tried catching Munchlax in Platinum. I found out which trees I could find it on, smeared two of them and came back later. The second one I smeared on route 205 had an Aipom, the first tree I smeared (in Floaroma Meadow no less) gave me a female Munchlax with a brave nature and the characteristic "loves to eat". Can I get a number crunch on that?

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My best Pokemon day probably when i found two shinies at one day, a Sandshrew and a Spinda.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have 4 two competitively 2 not competitively
CC=Challenge cup and UU= Underused tier

I've never won a tournament but damn i came close twice in CC tournaments Making the final round in those two

a long time ago before the start of 4th generation I think '06 or '07 I was back on Pokerealm and and was doing a forum CC tournament It was a long and hard tournament 1 draw and 1 loss in the final round.

Right at the start of the uu overhaul I was expirimenting with teams and came across a damn hard rain dance team
we played three matches I won one to force a rubber match and lost two this would not have normally been significant but it was against the #3 UU'er on smogon at the time

recently i went back and played gold verson mine broke so i had to use an emulator but I was going through the elite 4 with level 45's I was not sure how it was going to go against Koga I won in eight turns (no joke) with just using my Typhlosion That is to this day the worst i've ever thumped a trainerbefore and after in game i've never thumped any significant trainer with that many pokemon that badly.
Here is how the battle went
turn 1 Flame wheel Ariados in the yellow turn 2 flame wheel ariados down turn 3 fortress down to another flame wheel turn 4 muk down to an EQ
turn 5 flame wheel puts venomoth in the yellow turn 6 venomoth down turn seven he double teamed with crobat thunder punch yellow his crobat wing attacked next turn before falling to a thunderpunch

Back in the days of Ruby sapphire when they introduced contests I played through the whole game getting everything i could and beating the elite four but that was not all I won not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 seperate master rank contests beauty, tough, smart and cool winning the 4th was amazing At that point I put down ruby/sapphire for good I was going no where near the cute contest by that time i was over cuteness I was releived to have beaten the game and 4 out of 5 contests that is the furthest i would ever complete the game. to be a little redundant when I won that last contest there was an indescribable feeling of joy

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My best Pokemon day is when I got a Shiny Lugia in Gold. Too bad it turned into the worst Pokemon day five minutes later...

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Best pokemon day of my life was when i managed to beat Palmer's goddamn Heatran, Regigigas and Cresselia with solely with my DD Dragon Claw Mence (Platinum wasn't out yet) and complete the Battle Tower challenge :D

Worst day was several days later, when I lost my Diamond :/ oh well, i'd beaten palmer.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

On my first encounter with Latias, she was Modest.

VICTORY.

Even though the ivs are kinda peachy though, yeah...

Shameless Self Advertisement?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

when a mate of mine said; oh I have plenty of feebasses do you want one ?
filled my dex that day :-)
I had been putting off trying to find one for a while :-)

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Me and my friend got in a bet, he sed i cudnt catch 3 legendaries in 1 day (on Heartgold) and in around 3 hours i caught a lugia, mewtwo and a zapdos.....so i made some money and got 3 legendaries....Pretty awsome day =D

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Waaaaaay back on Pokemon Yellow when I caught Mewtwo with my very last non-Master Ball pokeball... And it was a Great Ball xD

Also when I OBLITERATED the Elite Four in Diamond with my level 100 Tentacruel :D

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Definitely when I was a young'en and playing my older sisters Silver game, and evolved her Typhlosion. I was so proud of myself :D

Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Today is up there, played ShoddyBattle for the 1st time and kicked the crap out of someone, W00T!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

bests pokemon day of my life.....

X-mas when i was still in high school-After annoying my parents every year since gameboy and pokemon came out, they got me a gameboy advancded and pokemon saphaire saying it was from santa(yes I still belive in santa, ya got a problem with that?). Of course they always said they would NEVER get me a gameboy. And this made me have to change my pants (hypothitacly speaking of course)

X-mas 09- parents got me a ds lite and let me use some "hands off" money to get platinum. Again they told me they would never get me one em.

Ahhhh, good times, good times.......

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i gotta add something that just recently happened. I started the Nuzlocke challenge and gets most of the badges and i find out that my starter was SHINY!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next