What do you think about this?
Great idea!!!! 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
You're crazy!!! 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
I like food.... 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 6

It will all come down to Team Rocket... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I believe that the next movie after the one with Girantina, Regigigas, Dialga + Palkia should be about Team Rocket. Like a battle between Ash and the organization. At some point, he should have to go and try to stop the organization. Ya know the anime has been asking for something like this. Jessie and James can get beaten so many times, but what about the rest? The organization must be destroyed at some point, and I think they should make a movie about Ash and his friends stopping them. What the crazy duo J+J will do in such a conflict I have no idea. But I want to see that. Not a movie about a new Pokemon or anything. But a movie mainly about the destruction of Team Rocket and Ash's battle with GIOVANNI HIMSELF!!!!

-Ryan

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Seriously, like that will ever happen. The closest it ever came to that was when Giovanni tried to find Mewtwo in 'Mewtwo Returns.' I'm afraid the anime is far too childish to come up with something like that. They focus on morals such as self sacrifice and hope and love and everything people hate to see in a film. That's why kids love it and adults don't.

I'm planning on making Team Rocket integral to the third sequel of my fanfic, with the main characters having personal hate for the organisation and their leader and thus giving them a motive to take them on.

Its a shame, really, that the anime never have done this in the past. They could have been so much more successful with the older generation as well as the younger ones; just keep Pikachu for the younger generation and it would have all been fine. :P

Nice idea, but it's unlikely it'll ever happen in the way that you and I enisage it.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Interesting, but like Obsidian Wolf said, they'd never do it. All the movies basically have the same plot and why should they deviate from what is successful?

I personally should like to see a movie based around Team Galactic. I'd hate to see them suffer the same boring fate Aqua and Magma suffered in the anime.

Hell, if they went back and turned the ending of RSE into a movie, that would be AMAZING and epic, but I can only dream, because they'll never do it and even if they did, they'd've done it by now.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I agree wholeheartedly. I think it's interesting that our lovable trio has so much backstory, but in the movies, they do practically nothing. It would be truly epic to see a movie like that...

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]