It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Final Product Annoyer 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I know this goes in the team rating section so I will be posting it there too.

This is the final product of a long thought and tested team, it is a classic Toxic Tank Team with annoyers added. The original idea was to be a toxic shuffle, after a few games online I realised I never use the shuffle part more than I just used my Umbreon to kill them all with its amazing stats and Moveset.

After seeing that I thought that speed isn't everything, but strength is huge. The following team I have mad has the best Def stats around and is there to annoy and toxic the crap out of you. You will be able to see the idea in the pokes whcih are all EV trained accordingly so don't worry abot that.

1) Umbreon @ Leftovers
Bold | Synchronize

Toxic
Confuse Ray
Protect
Dark Pulse

2) Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold | Marvel Scale

Confuse Ray
Dive
Recover
Ice Beam

3) Bronzong @ Leftovers
Sassy | Levitate

Toxic
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Confuse Ray

4) Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Bold | Rain Dish

Rain Dance
Leech Seed
Toxic
Giga Drain

5) Togekiss @ Leftovers
Modest | Serene Grace

Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
Extreme Speed
Sky Attack

6) Shuckle @ Leftovers
Adamant | Sturdy

Gyro Ball
Toxic
Rest
Sandstorm

I decided that Shuckle would be the best solution if they ever got me down to my last Poke, he has the best defneses in the game though his HP leaves a lot to be desired. With Gyro Ball he will deal HUGE damage and with rest he will bug the crap out of you. he has tox in case you got rid of it and sandstorm to help kill his weaknesses.

Togekiss is my mixed sweeper, it has huge stats everywhere except atk. Sky atk is there as a waitng move because you cant hit it and get hurt by poison and has extreme in case you are really weak.

Ludi is my new sub for Tangwoth because of its resistances. even though tang has a better move pool i have found this one to be fine as an annoyer.

Bronzong has good def and is a staller for your poison, he too has it in case you switch to another poke without it and hopefully will get all of your team poisoned. he ahs huge atk so EQ is good on him, gyro for his spd and Confuse ray to bother you.

Milo is my Dragonit and Salamence killer, it plays cleanup as well as kills them seeing as only dragonite could kill it with and Elec and most can't so ice beam it to death, recover is AWESOME cause its soooo good lol. Confuse ray again to annoy you.

Finally there is my starter Umbreon, good luck with that. It has decent speed and Huge defenses. Use confuse to help avoid atks and then toxic them. I decided to keep shadow ball over mean look to keep them on switching since thats the whole idea plus it helps get rid of them faster. Protect is huge here, when you do get out of confusion you still wont hit me and then i will ray you again.

This is a great team, a Combo of Toxic Annoyer - Beatdown is virtually perfect. Though there are those few pokes immune to toxic and such i do have moves like EQ and a good old togekiss just waiting for you.

Most of my weaknesses are covered but i am still testing, anybody want to play :twisted:

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

you probably do need mean look in there somewhere since blissey will just come in and use aromatherapy. thats what i would do with this team. you could also think of lanturn for parattractafusion (thunderwave, confuse ray, attract) although it would mess up the toxic strategy i guess. might be good for steels and poisons who otherwise resist toxic.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

thats kind of what I was thinking, I realised shucks had nothing on a steel type because they are slow, resistent to poison and aren't affected by sandstorm. kid of put a hole in my bubble

Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]