It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Do You Think Nintendo Is Lying? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have had this feeling snice I first found out about Mew being programmed into your Red, Blue or Yellow version by winnning a contest. I believe that all of the stuff about Nintendo Events are somewhat lies. The fact that you can ONLY get the tickets at events and stuff seems too farfetch'd. I believe inside that in Emerald, there is some sort of method that you have to do to get all 4 tickets to get everywhere. I believe that Nintendo is hiding this fact and is just trying to promote itself by saying you can ONLY get the items at their events. I know there is another way. It's just that no one has learned about it yet.

What do you all think?

-Ryan

Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
Highly unlikely. If there was such a method, then someone should have discovered it by now.

Any other ways (such as the Mew in Yellow) are all programming glitches.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It is true that Nintendo (just like any other corporation in the world) loves to make money. Well, one of their tactics is to tempt Americans into Nintendo events with the possibility of a rare Pokemon, where the victim will proceed to blow all their cash on overpriced Nintendo propaganda.

Underhanded and irritating? Oh, definitly. However, welcome to the corporate world my friend.
:wink:

Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:26 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

What's wrong with getting people to go to their Nintendo Events? I don't think there's a reason why they'll need to hide such programming. Organising Organising Nintendo Events, on the other hand, is a good way to advertise to the gaming fans. Advertising increases demand and makes it more price elastic, you see. (can't help it, had my Economics paper a few days ago =|)

Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's all about marketing. They don't care if you complete the Pokedex or not. They just want you to buy all five games (RSE and FRLG) and come to the events.
If you're happy to do so to get every Pokemon, well, better for them, its more money in their pocket, isnt it?

But it would be nice if there WAS glitch to get Jirachi and Deoxys and the like in-game! I'm in the UK, so I can't get to such an event.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Speaking of Nintendo events, does anyone know if Toys ar Us will be giving out Mew in Canada?

Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, ironically, name any other game by Nintendo that does such a thing. I'm sure there has to be other games just as popular as Pokemon they could do that with. I mean come on, Mario is alot more well known than pokemon, right? I know alot of people do that stuff, marketing schemes. But in my mind, I truly believe they are on there. NOT as glitches, but steps that you can normally take to get them. We just don't know yet. I'll always stand by this. I don't care what you all say.

-Ryan

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it is posible, but unlikely, i plan on working for nintendo some day, when i do ill find out and post if it is true or not. k.

oh! by the way, on september 30 they are giving mew away at toys r us, dont beleeve me then chech pokemon.com

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:08 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

ryan_dan wrote:
What do you all think?-Ryan

ryan_dan wrote:
I don't care what you all say.

Wow.

Anyway, there is already a topic asking whether they are giving away Mew at Toys R Us, so please look for that topic. Alternatively, just rely on http://www.pokemon.com for such news.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Great, now I look like an idiot. Well, I already am an idiot, so I guess it works out.

I'm sorry for annoyoing you all.

-Ryan

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Speaking of Nintendo events, does anyone know if Toys ar Us will be giving out Mew in Canada?
Your right RW I live in Canada and I think they should have Mew and the Nintendo events all over the world just so it can be fair to everyone

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, I think you're lying :wink:

What's wrong with getting people to go to their Nintendo Events? I don't think there's a reason why they'll need to hide such programming. Organising Organising Nintendo Events, on the other hand, is a good way to advertise to the gaming fans. Advertising increases demand and makes it more price elastic, you see. (can't help it, had my Economics paper a few days ago =|)
Well have you been to a Nintendo event before? I highly doubt that just about anyone here on Psypokes has been to a nintendo event at all. But of course there are a few that have been to them.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ahahah hahaha I KNOW how to get those NIntendo things lololol but cant get em cuz i dont have two gbas and a link cable.. So im not gonna tell anyof you lololol .... UNLESS SOMEone makes me a sig...

Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ahahah hahaha I KNOW how to get those NIntendo things lololol but cant get em cuz i dont have two gbas and a link cable.. So im not gonna tell anyof you lololol .... UNLESS SOMEone makes me a sig...
Well for starters your prolly just here to spam you don't need a link cable to get Nintendo event pokemon and you'll be baned VERY soon I can tell and I will be happy because people like you don't deserve to be here :twisted: :mad: :roll: hahahahaha

Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]